Connect The Dots ...
'The Russian Envoy to OPCW said that chemical weapons provocation in Syria was carried out by non-governmental organizations that the UK and the US paid for cooperation.
According to Shulgin, Russia has irrefutable evidence that there was no chemical weapons incident in the Syrian city of Douma.
"Therefore, we have not just a "high degree of confidence," as our Western partners claim, but we have incontrovertible evidence that there was no incident on April 7 in Douma and that all this was a planned provocation by the British intelligence services, probably, with the participation of their senior allies from Washington with the aim of misleading the international community and justifying aggression against Syria," The Russian Envoy to OPCW stated speaking to the OPCW Executive Council.
According to the Russian Envoy to the OPCW, the direct executors of this provocation were pseudo-humanitarian NGOs sponsored by opponents of the Syrian government.
"Among them, are the notorious 'White Helmets,' which some delegations are so fond of praising," Shulgin noted.
He stressed that Moscow has already stated and confirms yet again that "these structures on a fee-based basis cooperate with the governments of the United States, the UK and some other countries."
Russian experts who conducted the verification of reports on the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian city of Douma, found participants of the video’s filming, which was presented as evidence of the supposedly occurring chemotherapy, according to the Russian Envoy to the OPCW.
"Not a single witness, not one poisoned person in the hospital could be found. No remains of chemical weapons were found. But we have managed to find direct participants in the filming of the production video, which was presented as ‘proof’ of the chemical attack," Shulgin said.
He also called attention to the fact that Eastern Ghouta was already practically liberated, at that moment and an agreement had been reached with the last groups of militants in Douma; that they had been provided with a secure humanitarian corridor for the departure to Idlib province for both themselves and their families.'
Read more: Russia Accuses UK Security Services of Staging Chemical Attack in Syria - OPCW Envoy
Flashback December 2016 - Boris Johnson praising the White Helmets and providing £65 million
Flashback 12th April - Syrian Army Captures British Militants in Eastern Ghouta – Reports
A number of British forces have been captured by the Syrian army during military operations in Eastern Ghouta, according to reports by local media.
According to a report by Al-Mayadeen news channel cited by Fars News, a number of British troops have been captured during the Syrian Arab Army's operations in Eastern Ghouta.
They are believed to be a part of international military forces deployed in the region to launch a ground assault in Damascus in cooperation with the US. According to the report, the US and other NATO countries, Jordan and Israel planned to launch attacks from several fronts, but the plot failed as Syrian armed forces made a series of rapid advances in Eastern Ghouta in March. The plot allegedly involved massive airstrikes by US and Israeli planes that were supposed to pave the way for ground forces.
"After the plot was disclosed, the Syrian-Russian military commanders started operations in Eastern Ghouta to repel it," the sources cited by Al-Mayadeen and Fars said.
Since the plot failed due to rapid advances by the Syrian army, the US cancelled all operations planned for these foreign forces and ordered an immediate withdrawal from Eastern Ghouta through the eastern suburbs of Damascus, including Douma.
Read more ...