In cahoots with government, Big Pharma is more concerned about profits than human health.
Drug companies see a potential bonanza by developing and marketing a COVID-19 vaccine once testing is completed — likely to be available later this year.
What everyone should know about vaccines and their hazards goes unreported.
All vaccines contain harmful toxins, including mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), and squalene adjuvants that weaken and can destroy the human immune system, making it vulnerable to many annoying to life-threatening illnesses.
The 1976 H1N1 swine flu vaccines caused hundreds of cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), a serious neurological disease.
The 2009 H1N1 vaccine contained thimerosal as a preservative, a form of hazardous mercury, along with other toxins listed above.
The 1976 vaccine was especially hazardous. Johns Hopkins School of Public Health’s Institute for Vaccine Safety director Neal Halsey MD noted “a lot of deaths, many in otherwise healthy, normal children after being vaccinated.
Vaccines can be more hazardous than diseases they’re designed to protect against.
Of special concern is their potentially dangerous effect on young children and the elderly.
Information below is from earlier writing that’s edited and updated on vaccine hazards to human health.
Under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Reporting System) was established.
Annually, it reports thousands of serious adverse vaccine reactions, including up to 200 deaths and many more permanent disabilities.
Far more alarming is the following:
- The FDA earlier estimated that only 1% of serious adverse reactions are reported, the CDC at the time estimating 10%.
- In earlier congressional testimony, medical school students said they were told not to report these incidents.
- International studies show vaccines cause up to 10,000 US SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) deaths annually, at least half the number from vaccines.
- Another earlier study determined that 3,000 US children die annually from vaccines.
- Poor US reporting suggests that annual adverse vaccine reactions in the country number from 100,000 to one million.
- From 1988 to 2010, the government’s National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) paid families of adversely affected children $1.2 billion in damages.
Read more: When Available, COVID-19 Vaccines May be Hazardous to Human Health