'With the holiday season still three months away, the city council of Perth is gearing up to make this Christmas a more “culturally diverse experience,” which is just woke code for watered down, irrelevant and irreligious.
If modern PC culture has taught us anything, it is to be surprised by absolutely nothing. In fact, there appears to be some sort of secret contest going on among social justice warriors to see who can get the most engaged and enraged over the most absurd things. Today, everything and anything is susceptible to the wrath of the ‘woke’ brigade, whose singular mission, it seems, is to search and destroy all of the old manners, customs and traditions of Western society.
By way of example, try and imagine Christmas without a decorated tree, joyful street carolers, and the sense of magic that pervades the eggnog-fueled atmosphere of the season. It’s a bit like trying to imagine the North Pole without snow, or New York City without Central Park. It just doesn’t work. Yet the push for that sort of sterile, joyless environment, so as not to offend the sensitivities of the minority, just might be the new Christmas reality for millions.
In the Australian city of Perth, a hotbed of diversity and multiculturalism, city fathers are preparing to deliver, like black coals in the public stocking, a Christmas experience that is “representative and inclusive of Perth’s multicultural community; a more diverse offering that is meaningful for a wide demographic,” according to its ‘Cultural Development Plan’. Although the authorities do not explain how they will pull off the juggling act, the citizens of Australia’s fourth largest city should prepare themselves for a “Christmas experience” that is altogether devoid of a traditional Christmas experience. That much seems obvious from the next line in the glorious 10-year plan.
“While Christianity is an important part of Perth’s cultural identity (46 percent of the Greater Perth demographic) the City of Perth’s current holiday-season celebrations, which include a nativity scene at Council House, do not fully acknowledge or create a sense of belonging for the remaining 54 percent, including 32 percent who have no religion at all.”
Read more: Ho ho NO! PC Scrooges take their war on Christmas to Australia
Did you like this article?
Thank you for your vote!
21 October 2019
Hypocrite Australian newspapers black out front pages in 'secrecy' protest (while taking a break from their own legendary bias and censorship)
7 September 2019
Would you help a lost child? Shocking social experiment shows only SEVEN adults stopped to help a six-year-old boy standing alone at a busy shopping mall in 45 minutes
21 August 2019
Australia joins US-led anti-Iran flotilla… in the name of national security & economic interests
From our advertisers
They're After Your Kids and They'll Get Them If You Don't Wake Up - FAST - David Icke Dot Connector Videocast
14 hours ago
Google 'DOES blacklist sites, has targeted conservative news sites and changes its algorithms to favor big businesses,' claims new report - despite the tech giant's denials
From our advertisers