As more people seek natural remedies for health problems – and as more states legalize medical marijuana – interest in cannabidiol (commonly known as “CBD”) is growing.
It’s about time because CBD is a fascinating compound that has tremendous therapeutic value.
The list of health concerns and conditions CBD has been shown to benefit include:
- Chronic pain and inflammation
- Arthritis (including rheumatoid and psoriatic)
- Epileptic seizures
- Neuropathic pain (as seen in conditions like multiple sclerosis)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Cancer (see here, here, here, and here)
- Serious neurological conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s
- Diabetes (see here and here)
- Cardiovascular protection
Unfortunately, decades of disinformation and outright lies about the cannabis plant have led many to believe that marijuana and hemp are dangerous and have no medicinal value.
Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.
Thankfully, a growing body of research is revealing the abundant benefits of the cannabis plant.
Let’s explore those benefits, but first – let’s talk about what CBD is and what it does in the body.'
Read more: Nature’s Miracle: Everything You Need to Know About CBD