Re; Freedom of Information Act documents:
Mr Bailey ... I wish you to explain your force's extraordinary behaviour in conspiring with a third party or parties to deny my freedom of speech and the right of free assembly for those you claim to serve. I also want answers to the following questions:
1. Why was I not contacted at any time in the process that led to the cancellation of my event?
2. On what grounds was there a security or any other concern when I have been speaking on a world and UK tour since the summer of 2016 that has included events throughout Britain, West and Eastern Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc., etc. with no problems whatsoever and not a single protest by a single person at any of these events?
3. On what grounds was there a security or any other concern when in the days before the Norwich event I had spoken, often at football clubs, in Sheffield, Southport, Derby, Birmingham, Bristol and Southampton with no problems whatsoever and not a single protest by a single person?
4. Why do you take the word of third parties - blatant lies in this case - without even contacting me for my comments and the above background?
5. Why did your force tell its 'Beat Managers' to seek out where my event was taking place on behalf of a third party with a political agenda?
6. After your force, on behalf of the third party, secured the cancellation of my event at Norwich City with your 'security advice' (based on what?), why did 'Ch Supt' David Marshall write to officers 'J Inns, L Cross and unnamed party (Exempt - Section 40) to say 'well done'? What is 'well done' about successfully denying free speech and assembly when your job should be to protect it??
7. The same question applies to the email by Julie Inns to CI Lynne Cross and (Exempt Section 40) which greeted the cancellation as 'Fantastic news' and described the 'success' as a 'Brilliant partnership working at its best, well done everyone'.
8. Did you know that I spoke in Norwich on the same night with the same audience at another venue with no security and everything was fine as it always has been?
9. What do you say to the audience whose right to listen to what they choose to hear your force worked so hard to deny?
10. Will you be issuing a public apology to me and the audience for your force's extraordinary and sinister behaviour?
11. Will you be questioning the third party/parties about why they misled you and also consider a prosecution for wasting police time?
Your officers have been played like a stringed instrument by these third parties and their political agenda - a point I made on video a few weeks ago at the end of that leg of the UK speaking tour:
Give it a watch and you'll see how your force - and others - have been had so monumentally.
Do you have any comprehension of how deeply sinister the actions of your officers really are?
Did you like this article?
Thank you for your vote!
29 June 2019
London Bridge attack: Victims' families criticise authorities for clearing MI5 and police
22 June 2019
Every police officer in UK 'will have Taser to tackle rise in violence' (as David Icke predicted when they were introduced)
19 June 2019
Here’s why I’m one of 152 people who want the police to stop labelling protesters as domestic extremists
From our advertisers
16 September 2019
Elite-owned Facebook tells David Icke 'Your page is facing deletion' after publication of explosive 9/11 exposure - The Trigger (Please Circulate)
From our advertisers