‘The Government is deliberately sabotaging the inquiry into historic claims of child abuse to protect “high profile figures,” a Labour MP has claimed.
Simon Danczuk, the backbencher who has led the calls for an inquiry into allegations of abuse dating back decades, said the problems which had dogged the probe set up last summer appeared to have been “quite deliberate mistakes by people in central Government.”
A letter leaked at the weekend showed that Theresa May, the Home Secretary, is considering abandoning the current panel, amid a catalogue of problems including the resignations of two chairman.’
‘A campaigning MP sensationally claimed yesterday that two whistleblowers who threatened to expose an alleged VIP paedophile ring may have been murdered.
John Mann has passed detectives information about the suspicious deaths of the men who were allegedly poised to lift the lid on child sex abuse at the heart of the Establishment.
The development comes as the Labour MP told the Daily Mail yesterday that a key witness has come forward providing the address of a Dolphin Square flat which was used for ‘abuse parties’ by a network of high-profile figures including politicians and leading members of the judiciary, military and security services.’
‘Officials with Riverside County, Calif., removed a newborn baby from her mother without a valid reason or a court-ordered warrant, a practice that the county does very often, according to claims made by the mother in a federal class action lawsuit.
The lead plaintiff in the suit, known as “A.A.,” which is the baby, filed suit against the county, Juvenile Dependency Investigator Karla Torres, Torres’ supervisor Felicia M. Butler, and “all similarly situated county social workers and investigators” Dec. 12, Courthouse News Service reported.’
‘Dozens of child abuse survivors have urged the government to scrap an inquiry into historical abuse and replace it with a more powerful body.
In a letter to Home Secretary Theresa May, they called for a new inquiry with the power to “compel witnesses to give evidence under oath”.
This followed a leaked letter from Mrs May in which she told current inquiry members their panel might be disbanded.’
‘A former police chief told how his superiors tried to stop a major paedophile investigation, warning: “Don’t open the box, you will never get the lid back on.”
Retired Detective Chief Superintendent Roger Gaspar said Scotland Yard top brass feared what Operation Hedgerow would unearth when it was launched in August 1987.
He told the Sunday Express he was denied extra resources and was told to “deal with what he had” throughout the two-year inquiry.
Mr Gaspar, who now lives on the Essex coast, also suggested a paedophile unit should be set up to investigate abuse in the late 1980s, but the request was turned down.’
‘Police are investigating claims that at least five paedophile rings operating at the heart of Westminster were covered up.
Labour MP John Mann has submitted an explosive dossier to police naming 22 politicians – including three serving MPs and three serving members of the House of Lords – linked to historical child abuse.
Last night, he said the complexity of the criminality at the heart of the Establishment during the 1970s and 1980s had been underestimated.’
‘Police yesterday described claims that a Conservative MP strangled a boy of 12 as ‘credible and true’.
Officers investigating three alleged murders linked to a VIP paedophile ring also backed claims that a Tory minister watched as another boy was murdered.
Scotland Yard has now launched an extraordinary appeal for information from celebrities, politicians and foreign dignitaries who lived at or visited the exclusive Dolphin Square estate in central London in the 1970s and 1980s.’
‘Three young boys have been murdered by members of a Westminster paedophile ring who systematically abused children for nearly a decade, according to allegations being investigated by Scotland Yard.
An alleged abuse victim – known only as Nick – has claimed MPs and other high-profile figures were linked to the murder of the children aged seven to 16 between the mid-1970s and mid-1980s, including a child who was run down by a car.
He has given a “harrowing account” to detectives of how he and several other boys were picked up in cars and taken to locations in London and the Home Counties, including military bases, where they abused by groups of men at sex “parties”.’
‘A father suffered a Kafkaesque injustice when he was thrown out of his home without warning and effectively barred from seeing his six children for five months, a High Court judge said yesterday.
After being banned from his street, the man was later jailed overnight and convicted of a crime for phoning his wife.
Mr Justice Jackson accused lawyers and courts of injustice due to ‘unproven allegations’. The father, named only as Mr R, was barred from his home after his wife took out a non-molestation order.’