Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
garth

Default Geldof is Satan...

Michael Hutchence's mother has labeled Geldof as Satan in this T.V interview.

Personally I have never liked Geldof, something emanates from him that I find disturbing. I have my own theories on Hutchence's death & Geldof's possible involvement, this whole sorry saga smells of a rat or to.

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au...&f=39&fg=email
requires Internet explorer to view..sorry, it's MSN website and I can't find the video anywhere else

Last edited by garth; 20-09-2007 at 12:11 PM.
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #2
brotherapostate
Inactive

Oh Geldolf is the scum of the earth. BandAid made him a millionaire. I hate Geldolf he is a disgusting vile cunt.
brotherapostate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
lord largelog

Yes completely disgusting, made millions for starving people and is constantly striving for a better Africa.
Give me strength.
If he makes a few quid along the way, good luck to him.

Totaly unrelated, I know someone who shagged his daughter.
lord largelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 11:58 AM   #4
malvern

for all the good which lasted from liveaid, it was only to feed the ego of all who took part.... today war and movement of people, kills more in africa ...
events like this, bring it to the front of news, so that it will be forgotten...
people feel they have done there bit, but nomore.
the paymaster love it, we buy are guilt rather tha owning it.

freedom for all
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
brotherapostate
Inactive

Quote:
Yes completely disgusting, made millions for starving people and is constantly striving for a better Africa.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS
Old 20-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #6
i_am
Technical Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord largelog View Post
Give me strength.
If he makes a few quid along the way, good luck to him..
hmmmm! So he gets rich. They are still starving. I do believe there is something not quite right here

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you donít have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #7
lord largelog

So your saying he doesn't, everyone thinks he does but you in your infinate wisdom know better. Please do share, but if you have no sort of evidence other than a theory I would suggest that you kept it to yourself, bad mouthing someone who at least is trying to make a diference makes you come across as....well....a bit of a cunt.
Old 20-09-2007, 12:51 PM   #8
smoking oceanus

Quote:
So your saying he doesn't, everyone thinks he does but you in your infinate wisdom know better. Please do share, but if you have no sort of evidence other than a theory I would suggest that you kept it to yourself, bad mouthing someone who at least is trying to make a diference makes you come across as....well....a bit of a cunt.

I can understand where your coming from. I am not one to pass judgment unless i dont see any evidence that any positive change or progression towards fighting poverty has taken place.

At the moment i dont see any.

Last edited by smoking oceanus; 20-09-2007 at 12:53 PM.
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 01:00 PM   #9
notaslave
Inactive

Quote:
Totaly unrelated, I know someone who shagged his daughter.
Totally unrelated, I know a guy who met his daughter and laughed his socks off at her.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #10

concerning geldof heres a couple of posts .
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...2761#post72761
and this
Bono like bob geldof may of been used by the ptb or maybe they have always been a part of it we only see the tree and by its fruit shall you know it ! but the roots go much deeper and the seed was planted long ago .
At the end times satan himself is transformed into an angel of light and will supposedly destroy many thru peace .nostradamus wrote that when the masses demonstrate for and demand peace then the end shall come .Maybe thats what the pole shift is , the mirror reversing, George Orwell double speak . The politicians rulers etc know this , maybe they demand war and sacrifice knowing that the majority will be against this and create the opposite effect thereby cuasing what they want .Its all a game and every game has rules , they have the rule book we are working it out as we go along , just a thought
fits the satan theme quiet well
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #11
garth

There are a number of points that can be investigated regarding Geldof

Bandaid & live8 - ritualistic concerts & energy taking (see Matt Delooze's work on this http://matthew-delooze.blogspot.com/

I intend to concentrate on Hutchence's Death as I have never felt right about the official story, there are a heap of loose ends that have never been explained.
for example, U2 lead singer Bono said this after Hutchence's death

Quote:
Bono continued: "I'd love to believe that he went out on some spectacular sexual manoeuvre, but knowing the state of him at the time, I don't think so. But I'm sure of this, if he had lasted half an hour longer, he would be alive now. He couldn't see out of that half an hour... and a friend of his told me that he'd brought up our conversation a few days before that."
http://www.macphisto.net/article105.html

which is quite contrary to every other comment made by friends of Michaels

Quote:
Boy George, commenting on Michael's death: "If I had to pick one star who was destined for an early death, I would never have chosen Hutchence, despite his obvious love of the high life, the relentless drug rumours and the early morning police raid at Paula's pad. I have been trying to make sense of it ever since I heard the shocking news. I'm honestly very distressed. I had known Michael casually for several years. He was friendly and sociable and I liked him very much. He was one of those people you meet and feel that you've known for ever. The last time I saw him was at a Versace fashion dinner. He came and sat at our table and introduced himself to the guests. My young friend Benny, who lives and works in the real world, laughed and said: "I think we all know who you are!" Hutchence played the big pop star on stage and in the media but one-to-one he was a very sweet, normal man. With his band INXS, he also made some timeless music--like the brilliant and funky Need You Tonight with its haunting chant, "I'm lonely, cause I'm not sleeping." How sad that someone so young, handsome and talented has died in this way."
http://inxsweb.com/news/archives/1997/1997_12.shtml

There are a multitude of comments saying that Michael was the last person that they thought would take his own life, yet Bono has repeated this mantra for years.
I find it interesting that Bono & Geldof are now "peas of a Pod" with live8.
Old 20-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #12

peas might be green and their homeland but it dont mean we have to be .The ptb always have their place men and women set up long before they take the world stage so they appear to be totally independant and against the very cause they work for knowingly or not
Old 20-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #13
garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
peas might be green and their homeland but it dont mean we have to be .The ptb always have their place men and women set up long before they take the world stage so they appear to be totally independant and against the very cause they work for knowingly or not
exactly, thats what I surmise both Geldof & Bono are, my take (one I'm endevouring to prove) is that Geldof via the same "connections' that arranged Live8 also took out Hutchence.

This an interesting exert from the last interview with Hutchence, 7 days prior to his death
Quote:
he said Geldof was trying to win custody of his children by alleging that Hutchence and Paula were bad parents.

And in an extraordinary claim, he said Geldof, desperate to win back the wife he loved and to protect his children, had offered him pounds 600,000 to part from Paula.

Hutchence also hired a private eye to spy on Geldof - and he claimed the world would be astonished by the evidence he had gathered.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...3/ai_n14470492
Old 20-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #14
emerald
Banned

I read somewhere on the net that Hutchence had contacts with Calabrian mob and they mite have killed him. But also "Sir" Geldof variant keeps standing as well.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #15
garth

The plot thickens, allegations that Hutchence had a broken hand, a split lip & lacerations...must have beaten himself up before killing himself....yeah right
Quote:
Music critic David Fricke, writing in Rolling Stone, supplemented the
standard metro daily obituary: "His body bore the marks of a severe beating
(a broken hand, a split lip, lacerations)."7 Hmmmmm ...
Now, Australian police could find "no evidence" of foul play. Derek
Hand, the new South Wales coroner, stated without reservation: "The
standard required to conclude that his death was a suicide has been
reached."10 But the coroner's report did not address the protruding
questions. Did Hutchence break his own hand? Did he bludgeon himself so
that his lip bled, then beat himself into a pulp, and by doing so break
bones in his hand? Then how, with one good hand and the other in
excruciating , throbbing pain, did he manage to loop the belt through the
door brace and around his neck securely enough to hang? The coroner didn't
address certain lingering questions, but was so confident of his verdict
that he advised against an investigation: "Nothing will be gained by
holding a formal inquest," he concluded. A homicide probe would entail
unwarranted "time and expense."
http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@lis.../msg14313.html
Old 20-09-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
pedsi
Banned

Then it was Paulas turn a couple of yrs later?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1013404.stm
pedsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #17

i remember reading some of that about him trying to win her back , how easy it would be with his connections to arrange it all, i still like the boomtown rats music but liking the music isnt the same as following an agenda .He seems to of done really well for himself since saving the world !

Last edited by 2013; 20-09-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spellcheck
Old 20-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #18
brotherapostate
Inactive

Saying stuff like 'Geldof and Bono are working for a better Africa' is the equivalent of saying Clinton and Gates are doing the same thing by pumping millions into the vaccination programs.

If little Lord considers himself some kind of cyber defense minister of these people and a valiant warrior of the anti-conspiracy brigade, surely he would be better off spending his time replaying the Eastenders omnibus than trying to convince us bunch of 'nuts' that everything is ok
Old 20-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #19
lord largelog

Listen pal, a mate of mine is in to this sort of stuff and he said I cant tell him it's a load of bollocks until I've researched it myself, so that's what I'm doing here.
It's not my fault if your idiocy offends me.
Old 20-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #20
brotherapostate
Inactive

Well, good luck.