Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
nickelas
Premier Subscribers

Default Reptilian baby?

Okey, I'm new here so I have no idea if you've posted this before and you've all already seen it... it's about a year old.
But I found a video about a creature found in Mexico. The scientist say it's no known species on earth and that it has characteristics of both lizards and humans. And they think it probably was highly intelligent due to the large brain.

[MEDIA="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CihamlXTcQk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CihamlXTcQk[/MEDIA]

What do you think about it?

Last edited by nickelas; 17-01-2010 at 10:01 PM.
nickelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
macneil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelas View Post
Okey, I'm new here so I have no idea if you've posted this before and you've all already seen it... it's about a year old.
But I found a video about a creature found in Mexico. The scientist say it's no known species on earth and that it has characteristics of both lizards and humans. And they think it probably was high intelligent due to the large brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CihamlXTcQk

What do you think about it?
Wow, that is nuts... thanks for posting - not seen this, welcome along.

The third comment is interesting too:

I dont think he said there was shapeshifters did he? He said there was reptilians. I believe shapeshifting is a plot to discredit the truth and possibly make leaders/politicians/ back in the day Pharaohs seem subhuman and therefor more godlike. Certainly was the case in ancient Egypt. However Reptilians do exist and are highly intelligent creatures. Don't think they shapeshift into human form though.

Last edited by macneil; 17-01-2010 at 03:00 PM.
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
disinformersbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by macneil View Post
Wow, that is nuts... thanks for posting - not seen this, welcome along.

The third comment is interesting too:

I dont think he said there was shapeshifters did he? He said there was reptilians. I believe shapeshifting is a plot to discredit the truth and possibly make leaders/politicians/ back in the day Pharaohs seem subhuman and therefor more godlike. Certainly was the case in ancient Egypt. However Reptilians do exist and are highly intelligent creatures. Don't think they shapeshift into human form though.
Shapeshifting is possible. The reptilian-hybrids among us possess the capabilities to partially shapeshift - Examples include shapeshift of round pupils into slits and back, shapeshift of normal human tongues into snakelike tongues, shapeshift of hands, heads, ect - see this thread Some of the Best Evidences of Reptilian Hybrids

If these hybrids possess these shapeshifting capabilities, the who knows what the master reptilians (whose genes are mixed with the human genes to create the hybrids) can do.

For Disinformers: This video will surely warm up your blood - if nothing can rid of the coldness of your blood, this will. I promise!
http://www.youtube.com/v/1se5UJfNppY&hl=en_US&fs=1&
disinformersbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
macneil
Inactive

I've seen the thread... don't need to look at it again. I don't consider that as evidence, but you carry on.

Cheers
Old 17-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
phfaty

We see with our brains not with our eyes. This is something that many people simply do not understand well. The science of seeing involves visual processing inside the brain. The eyes are just lenses that gather the light we see through them. The light that is acquired through the lenses are then transmitted to the brain to process and interpret into images.

Shapeshifting may not be an actual physical ability, rather, it may involve some type of tampering with the human brain's processing of visual images. In a way, It may be some form of hypnosis.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 11:02 PM   #6
macneil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
Shapeshifting may not be an actual physical ability, rather, it may involve some type of tampering with the human brain's processing of visual images. In a way, It may be some form of hypnosis.
May not or is not? And is this form of hypnosis possible from a freezed frame you tube vid?

Oh baby baby how was i supposed to know that something wasn't right yeah...

Anyways... This OP is great not seen it before. I'll move along now, let you guys draw some boxes on blown up vids... and go to town on your Photoshop filters.

Last edited by macneil; 17-01-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 17-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
typenicknamehere

Quote:
Yes I have been fond of this idea myself, it seems that shapeshifting involves a change in the frequency or vibrational level of the shifter ,because our brains take in these vibrations and turn them into images we will see them in human or reptilian form depending of the vibration emitting and receiving, they seem to be hiding behind a vibration like a shield if you want to look at it that way.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #8
burial

Aw, it is so cute!
Old 18-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #9
disinformersbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by typenicknamehere View Post
Yes I have been fond of this idea myself, it seems that shapeshifting involves a change in the frequency or vibrational level of the shifter ,because our brains take in these vibrations and turn them into images we will see them in human or reptilian form depending of the vibration emitting and receiving, they seem to be hiding behind a vibration like a shield if you want to look at it that way.
I think I saw a video somewhere, there are different types of shapeshifting....Some of the shapeshifting involves change in actual physicality of the body...Like slit-eyes (I see them everyday when I go to the office), and other body morphs.

There are also some shapeshifting where most likely a hologram is projected by the reptilian being....There are few of these reptilian hologram videos on YouTube.

And I think, there's the whole body shapeshift...which is described by what-was-that-lady's name (that David Icke interviewed) who described the satanic rituals?

Anyways...I do not think there's just one universal type of shapeshifting going on in this earth now.

For Disinformers: This video will surely warm up your blood - if nothing can rid of the coldness of your blood, this will. I promise!
http://www.youtube.com/v/1se5UJfNppY&hl=en_US&fs=1&
disinformersbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #10
nickelas
Premier Subscribers

Well beside the discussion about wheter shapeshifting is real or not, everytime i watch this video I get blown away about the idea that this whole reptilian thing is ture
Before I had a really hard time accepting David Icke's reptilian talk for a long time, but something told me to keep listening to this guy.
nickelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #11
daniflemp

They talk about this thing a fair amount in the new UFO Conference with Jaime Mausson and that other guy who looks like Eddie Munster.

Pretty much it was found alive in a trap, brought to a lab where it tried to chew it's hand off to escape but the scientists decided to drown it (no idea why) and start doing tests on it.

Get hold of the 2010 UFO Conference video, it's pretty good and you'll see interviews with people who saw it and videos of the scientists doing tests and such.
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote