Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
maya12212012

Arrow Gregg Braden: The Gift of Fear

maya12212012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
jolinemaria
Inactive

I love this one!
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
phfaty

I'm suspicious of men with mullets. Somehow I just don't trust them.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/

Last edited by phfaty; 12-01-2010 at 08:35 PM.
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

I like Greg. His mullet is a little hippie/retro but he seems genuine.
Old 13-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
gorgeousgertie

cant beat people wiv mullets to say it exactly how it is!

Old 13-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #6
citywoman

This video is a simple key to understanding.
The Cliff Notes of all the answers in one simple concept.
The masks of fear, so insidious we never suspected.
Class dismissed.

Thanks for this, Maya!
citywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 05:00 AM   #7
branjo

Greg is a very intelligent guy, I think he was a geologist at one point. He has really good insights on ancient cultures and seems to be a sincere genuine guy impo. He is way out there on the gentle science front and I see no fault in him for doing that. Deeply deeply spiritual man, doesn't channel his information, just studies the sciences and manages to keep it in tune with the cosmos and consciousness aspect.

Bottom line, I like the dude, mullet or not
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
whiterain

i like braden. now this is a mullet

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/images/Jeff_Rense.jpg
Old 13-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
bemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgertie View Post
cant beat people wiv mullets to say it exactly how it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDzYb...eature=related
macc lads are gay
Old 13-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12212012 View Post
another fine post,,face your fears and let them go
Old 13-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
Wow, your mullet skill is strong. That is a beautiful expression of mulletness in all its glory.

Awesome...lol
Old 14-01-2010, 02:45 AM   #12
joyyy
Inactive

Quote:
-Fear is not good(gift) ; it is the reality or part of the reality.
-Fear is caused by evil(vialence, verbel abuse and judgment,decption,betrail etc. Fear is a simptem to a more serious problem which is evil.
-Removing evil will remove fear, then we end up with no mind, just emotions of love and joy and pleasure.
-Fear resides in the subconscious; the truth(divine knowledge) brings fear to the conscious and process it as energy and get rid of it.
-There is the fear of losing the job, the car, the house, the self; and there is the fear of judgment and how others think of us; possessions possess.
-Free self from fear by detachment from the material except the basics, and invest self in seeking enlightenment.
-The subconscious fear is the illusion(hypnetization and mental numbness and paralize). The conscious fear is alertness(energy)
-What is the opposite of fear? security and peace. So, how can fear be gift or good. In the vidio, it is the spirit of Satan promoting his sinister idealogy as a gift. Do not be decieved.

Last edited by joyyy; 14-01-2010 at 02:58 AM.
joyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 04:00 AM   #13
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyyy View Post
-Fear is not good(gift) nor bad; it is the reality or part of the reality.
-Fear is caused by evil(vialence, verbel abuse and judgment,decption,betrail etc. Fear is a simptem to a more serious problem which is evil.
-Removing evil will remove fear, then we end up with no mind, just emotions of love and joy and pleasure.
-Fear resides in the subconscious; the truth(divine knowledge) brings fear to the conscious and process it as energy and get rid of it.
-There is the fear of losing the job, the car, the house, the self; and there is the fear of judgment and how others think of us; possessions possess.
-Free self from fear by detachment from the material except the basics, and invest self in seeking enlightenment.
(Jeese I hope this makes sense, it did to me while writing it, but time is a sobering thing ... lol.)

Although fundamentally I can understand where your coming from, I don't see fear in such a negative light. I think its extremely useful when understood.

I mean for instance, you don't run from a hungry lion out of evil, you run out of fear because its a necessary reaction. You don't walk across a rickety bridge because fear wont let you. Common sense of course, but the common sense is, you don't want to experience the fear of falling to your death.

The thing about evil, is that it is totally baseless. Only the imagination fears evil and that is why we are more afraid of the reality our minds construct instead of the reality that simply is.

I firmly believe that evil is not real, I know many religiously minded people will disagree with that but are they disagreeing with it because they are using their subconscious mind to explain evil to their conscious mind.

This is why the PTB try to instill fear on a subconscious level. The subconscious mind works many many times faster than the conscious mind. In a moment of fear (danger) the conscious mind is accessed but it is not switched off, but it is bombarded with so much subconsciously "learned" fear that it simply overloads the conscious mind into a state of absolute panic, thus a paralyzing feeling of fear.

When this panic gets to much for the conscious mind it can present itself in a few ways. Either it triggers the fight or flight response, or it causes the conscious mind to shut down completely due to impending unavoidable physical harm (faint) or it can be completely side stepped and the subconscious mind can completely take over, like a car crash scenario. Even the knowledge of watching a professional driver on TV many years ago handling a skid, can be repeated without any intent from the conscious mind. The conscious mind simply becomes a passenger and takes it hands off the wheel and basically just observes the events unfold as the subconscious or (intuition) takes complete control.

This is why time seems so slow during an episode like a crash scenario, its not time that is slowing down, but because the information from the subconscious is so fast and purposeful that the conscious mind just has no other option but to observe. No other thought comes into mind because the entire show is being run from somewhere else.

The subconscious mind makes every thing look easy, because it has only one task to perform "preservation of life" and nothing can invade on its concentration because all other senses are put to the side instantly when they are not needed. So no amount of sounds, lights or even pain gets processed until the main life threatening situation is over, and then when power is restored to the conscious mind, most people throw up or go into a state of shock. Due to the feeling of trying to process the entire event after the fact. It again becomes to much for the conscious mind, but since there is no life threatening aspect to it the subconscious stays silent and the conscious mind freaks out and you blow chunks or collapse with a palpitating heart in dire need of a cigarette..lol.

"Evil" in a person is when they induce that state of panic in a person they want to control. It relaxes them to know they are under no threat, thus in their minds they have a feeling of power, because no threat to them exists when the other person is in a state of fear paralysis. So their ego becomes inflated and they play with it, like a dog that knows you are afraid of it. It will make a little lunge and if you react in fear, its starts to get braver until it feels no threat from you but it knows you are shit scared of it. The more afraid you are the more likely you are to get bitten, because it see's less consequence to its actions.

The only way around learned subliminal fear is basically that which you already said, by filling your subconscious with positive programming to counter the negative programming that goes on our whole lives from cradle to grave. We have to actually deprogram ourselves by being aware of the possible subliminal programming.

Like a person who doesn't like horror movies is more frightened by them because they are more susceptible to their own imagination of fear than reality. But the person who loves horror movies doesn't get afraid at all because they are looking more deeply at the movie and they are wanting and waiting to be shocked because they are studying the small things, looking for originality so they are more consciously aware if it and less subconsciously aware of it, maybe that is a bad analogy I dunno.

I think there is a valid reason and purpose for every single emotion. Anger also, now misdirected anger is the same as any other misdirected emotion, it will have a negative throwback. But Anger is what protects your liberty as a human being, the refusal to be used and abused by another person or persons. We cannot think that fear is some kind of byproduct to being unhappy or even in the case of abuse. The person who is being abused will shut down just like the car crash scenario and the subconscious will survive any way possible. Also like a woman being raped will try to calm her attacker in order to save her own life, because no matter what, the aim of the game in survival above all else.

To feel no fear at all is a tightrope in a sense, when some people overcome a heavy fear in their life they fill the void it leaves with adrenalin seeking like base jumping, bungee jumping, rock climbing etc etc. They can also become quite obnoxious due to the fact that they have a high threshold for fear so other things get attached to that as well, like not caring what people think, disregard for other peoples feelings n such.

When we don't fear the unknown then we can start to understand and limit our fears, because if we think with a rational mind free from the imagination of what evil actually is then its a "conscious" reward, not a subconscious one.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Evil is just the imagination focused on fear and it can never be as bad as you think, because once you realize that the only person that knows what truly terrifies you, is "you". Then you can understand what Evil is, just negative imagination.
Old 14-01-2010, 04:39 AM   #14
branjo

Sorry forgot I left the advance pane open in another tab, and double posted.

Last edited by branjo; 14-01-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #15
linredfern

Thanks Branjo for your description of fear and conscious/unconscious reactions. Really made me look at myself a bit deeper.
linredfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
batou
Banned

Nice video, thanks for posting.

Personally, I like what Yoda had to say about it..
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #17
steevo
Banned

When one understands fear/suffering, it can be very enpowering (I would agree with Braden that it is a gift, when understood).
When fear (and the true nature of ourSELF) is NOT understood, then it will likely lead to destruction.

Last edited by steevo; 14-01-2010 at 02:41 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #18
joyyy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
(Jeese I hope this makes sense, it did to me while writing it, but time is a sobering thing ... lol.)

Although fundamentally I can understand where your coming from, I don't see fear in such a negative light. I think its extremely useful when understood.

I mean for instance, you don't run from a hungry lion out of evil, you run out of fear because its a necessary reaction. You don't walk across a rickety bridge because fear wont let you. Common sense of course, but the common sense is, you don't want to experience the fear of falling to your death.

The thing about evil, is that it is totally baseless. Only the imagination fears evil and that is why we are more afraid of the reality our minds construct instead of the reality that simply is.

I firmly believe that evil is not real, I know many religiously minded people will disagree with that but are they disagreeing with it because they are using their subconscious mind to explain evil to their conscious mind.

This is why the PTB try to instill fear on a subconscious level. The subconscious mind works many many times faster than the conscious mind. In a moment of fear (danger) the conscious mind is accessed but it is not switched off, but it is bombarded with so much subconsciously "learned" fear that it simply overloads the conscious mind into a state of absolute panic, thus a paralyzing feeling of fear.

When this panic gets to much for the conscious mind it can present itself in a few ways. Either it triggers the fight or flight response, or it causes the conscious mind to shut down completely due to impending unavoidable physical harm (faint) or it can be completely side stepped and the subconscious mind can completely take over, like a car crash scenario. Even the knowledge of watching a professional driver on TV many years ago handling a skid, can be repeated without any intent from the conscious mind. The conscious mind simply becomes a passenger and takes it hands off the wheel and basically just observes the events unfold as the subconscious or (intuition) takes complete control.

This is why time seems so slow during an episode like a crash scenario, its not time that is slowing down, but because the information from the subconscious is so fast and purposeful that the conscious mind just has no other option but to observe. No other thought comes into mind because the entire show is being run from somewhere else.

The subconscious mind makes every thing look easy, because it has only one task to perform "preservation of life" and nothing can invade on its concentration because all other senses are put to the side instantly when they are not needed. So no amount of sounds, lights or even pain gets processed until the main life threatening situation is over, and then when power is restored to the conscious mind, most people throw up or go into a state of shock. Due to the feeling of trying to process the entire event after the fact. It again becomes to much for the conscious mind, but since there is no life threatening aspect to it the subconscious stays silent and the conscious mind freaks out and you blow chunks or collapse with a palpitating heart in dire need of a cigarette..lol.

"Evil" in a person is when they induce that state of panic in a person they want to control. It relaxes them to know they are under no threat, thus in their minds they have a feeling of power, because no threat to them exists when the other person is in a state of fear paralysis. So their ego becomes inflated and they play with it, like a dog that knows you are afraid of it. It will make a little lunge and if you react in fear, its starts to get braver until it feels no threat from you but it knows you are shit scared of it. The more afraid you are the more likely you are to get bitten, because it see's less consequence to its actions.

The only way around learned subliminal fear is basically that which you already said, by filling your subconscious with positive programming to counter the negative programming that goes on our whole lives from cradle to grave. We have to actually deprogram ourselves by being aware of the possible subliminal programming.

Like a person who doesn't like horror movies is more frightened by them because they are more susceptible to their own imagination of fear than reality. But the person who loves horror movies doesn't get afraid at all because they are looking more deeply at the movie and they are wanting and waiting to be shocked because they are studying the small things, looking for originality so they are more consciously aware if it and less subconsciously aware of it, maybe that is a bad analogy I dunno.

I think there is a valid reason and purpose for every single emotion. Anger also, now misdirected anger is the same as any other misdirected emotion, it will have a negative throwback. But Anger is what protects your liberty as a human being, the refusal to be used and abused by another person or persons. We cannot think that fear is some kind of byproduct to being unhappy or even in the case of abuse. The person who is being abused will shut down just like the car crash scenario and the subconscious will survive any way possible. Also like a woman being raped will try to calm her attacker in order to save her own life, because no matter what, the aim of the game in survival above all else.

To feel no fear at all is a tightrope in a sense, when some people overcome a heavy fear in their life they fill the void it leaves with adrenalin seeking like base jumping, bungee jumping, rock climbing etc etc. They can also become quite obnoxious due to the fact that they have a high threshold for fear so other things get attached to that as well, like not caring what people think, disregard for other peoples feelings n such.

When we don't fear the unknown then we can start to understand and limit our fears, because if we think with a rational mind free from the imagination of what evil actually is then its a "conscious" reward, not a subconscious one.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Evil is just the imagination focused on fear and it can never be as bad as you think, because once you realize that the only person that knows what truly terrifies you, is "you". Then you can understand what Evil is, just negative imagination.
I am glad you are thought-provoked and energised, whether you agree or disagree is of little importance.
Blessings and greetings.
joyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #19
branjo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyyy View Post
I am glad you are thought-provoked and energised, whether you agree or disagree is of little importance.
Blessings and greetings.
Respect to ya Joyyy.
Old 14-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
Fear is a way of saying there's something inside of you, that needs to become oneness.

Love Gregg Braden.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote