Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
lyrag

Default Weird footprints in snow

Living in the countryside im use to seeing all different kinds of footprints, sometimes slightly unatural looking but what i saw today was just bizarre!
One of my dogs started sniffing around rather alot and trying to get into nextdoors garden, he usually isnt bothered at all trying to get through their fence, but what ever had left a trail was obviously particulary stinky and called for a sniffing frenzy. Well i thought i would peer through the hedge to see what was causing all the fuss, i imagined a rabbit or something to be sat there. But no, nothing except where he was sniffing about 2 foot away was a very bizzare trail, it started off around 4 foot away from a large apple tree, small cat like pawprints, but then as i followed them, they got bigger and bigger until human sized around a mans size 10 foot prints were at the opposite end, so from cat to human gradually getting bigger until they stopped at an open shed. No footprints leading away again, just from the middle of the garden to the shed. Okay first of all i thought maybe it had been kids, but seen as our neighbours are in their late 80's rarely have visitors and rarely venture onto the garden even when its summer, this is most very likely not the case. I would assume children as i can not imagine an adult going to the effort of making small cat like tracks then using equipement to gradually make them bigger until they turn into footprints, also they would have to figure out a way of covering their own tracks by laying virgin snow everywhere else. Also on the off chance that in a very remote hamlet, in a garden that nobody ever hardly goes in, i might on an off chance happen to push past a load of bushes to get a glimpse of their creation. No photos as of yet, if they are there tomorrow i may ask to go in the garden and get some photos.
Also about 10 or so feet from the apple tree is a massive conifer,double the height of your average house, the same night it was split about 1/4 of the way through vertically and is hanging off. i know it doesnt really have much to do with the foot prints, but its a very large healthy looking tree.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #2
humito

IMO a fox ,or even a cat...............foot prints and tracks can grow as they melt and keep their shape , making them look like a huge animal or yeti or whatever..........my guess is the footprints that were still the size of a cat were in the shade so had not grown.?
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
neutron flux

This is from March 2009, what it could be is open to debate, but I thought it might interest some:

"Our society itself has been molded in the psychopaths' image. And anybody who thinks it is normal or goes along with it in their hearts, is psychopathized."
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
IMO a fox ,or even a cat...............foot prints and tracks can grow as they melt and keep their shape , making them look like a huge animal or yeti or whatever..........my guess is the footprints that were still the size of a cat were in the shade so had not grown.?
Yes i do understand that footprints can grow, but they dont morph into perfect feet shape from perfect cat shape. I dont believe there is a yeti suddenly appeared either whatever it was must be able to fly as there are no other prints anywhere near jumping distance and for them to just appear and then stop... just curious as to peoples ideas.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
This is from March 2009, what it could be is open to debate, but I thought it might interest some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhS7u...layer_embedded
Thanks for the link, was interesting.