Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
thealchemist

Wink The true Elixir of Life

All throughout history, secret societies have kept the Elixir of Life a secret, and all kinds of books have been written about false ways to make it, always using acids and dangerous chemicals that produce nothing but a chemical stew of dissolve metal.

But the secret was always right in front of us in the Rosicrucian society. Because the name comes from Rosicrucis, which means ros = dew and crucis = crucible. And its written like this Ros+Crucis. People think it means the Rose Cross, especially because of the "plus" sign, but in fact, with alchemy that plus sign means salt. All you need to make the Stone is the salt from dew, and a crucible, and gold or silver for the red and white stones respectively.

A sealed graphite crucible heated to 2000F, with an equal weight of the dew salt crushed to a fine powder with gold leaf. This converts the gold into a glass-like material, no longer metallic at all. But it's not yet useful as a medicine. It needs to be mixed with an equal weight of the dew salt and the process repeated to multiply the power of the "stone", and it will prove its power by transmuting 10 parts lead, bismuth, or mercury to gold, using only 1 part of the stone. It can also be multiplied until it literally begins to glow.

Its all in my book on my website, Alchemy-Illuminated dot com.
thealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
kblood
Premier Subscribers

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This does sound interesting, is it the philosophers stone you are giving the recipe too since you are calling it a stone? So the elixir of life is the same as the philosophers stone?

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
thealchemist

The Elixir of Life is made by dissolving a little of the stone in white wine until its deep ruby red, then you add a little of that wine to another bottle of white wine until it has a deep golden color, almost orange, and then its properly diluted. You use the stone of the 1st Order, which is proven by a test of transmutation to ensure it is indeed able to transmuted 10 times its weight of lead to gold. The stone of the 2nd Order transmute 100 times its weight, etc..

If you go to my website, on the book download page I also have a link to an article I wrote that has step by step instructions of one method to make the elixir, so you don't even have to buy the book to learn how to make the elixir. The book is just for people who want to know more about the elixir.

I also have a link to my forum where we discuss the processes and post photos of our work. Its free to view all the posts, but to become a member you have to pass a test and then pay monthly membership fees. This is simply to keep out all the people who don't truly appreciate the work of alchemy. Likewise the book is 6 bucks because I had a bad experience with giving away my first book for free download -- nobody respected it because it was free. Just like how people think Linux must suck and Windows is surely better because its expensive and Linux is free.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
grandsecretary

And what benefits accrue from drinking this heady mixture?

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:53 AM   #5
thealchemist

Its not a mixture or concoction. It's 1 single pure element.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:20 AM   #6
kadosh
Banned

Default Philosopher's Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
"So, we have to conclude that the process described in Z.2 does not concern the making of the Philosopher's Stone, but is rather a "particular process", for instance such as the extraction of the salt and oil (Or "sulphur") of a metal or plant. ....." - http://www.augustorderofthemysticros...emy_and_gd.pdf

"The Rosicrucians were a group of mystics of which it is said also possessed the Philosopher’s Stone. The Rosicrucians guarded the stone’s secrets zealously giving it only to those who were worthy of it. However they sought the stone solely for spiritual aspirations and not those of greed or immortality. However truth be told the alchemical secrets of lead into gold were actually metaphor for ascending a spiritual conscious. The philospher’s stone being the quintessential state of enlightenment. ..... " - http://www.excommunicate.net/what-is...sophers-stone/

Last edited by kadosh; 10-01-2010 at 05:21 AM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #7
grandsecretary

Quote:
Fair enough, but what is the benefit?

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
The Rosicrucians guarded the stone’s secrets zealously giving it only to those who were worthy of it.
Surely this should be "only helping those who are worthy find it. You cant "give" it - physicly impossible.

Quote:
However they sought the stone solely for spiritual aspirations and not those of greed or immortality.
If greed is your motivator you will fail. And once you find the stone you understand immortality very clearly.

Quote:
However truth be told the alchemical secrets of lead into gold were actually metaphor for ascending a spiritual conscious. The philospher’s stone being the quintessential state of enlightenment. ..... "
Indeed.

It isnt rocket science. And we are not living in the depths of the dark ages but coming out of them. Surely I cant be the only person in the world with the inner courage to educate on this sort of stuff? At least in the UK you are not going to get tortured for it.

So my challenge is this - those who truly are enlightened, illuminate the darkness out of the way. If I can do it, on my own, from the outside, then those of you in the lodges who do understand should be better equipped to do more, though I do understand the difficulties that you face through the hand of darkness.

It really isnt rocket science, nor brain surgery. Its pure, and simple, meaning of life stuff.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 10-01-2010 at 10:30 AM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
+1
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
thealchemist

What are the benefits? Eternal youth, curing of all disease, psychic ability, and extreme enhancements of mental abilities and creativity.

And lead to gold was NOT just a metaphor. Where do you think they got the idea for that metaphor? By witnessing what the stone can do to metals.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
grandsecretary

Quote:
What are the benefits? Eternal youth, curing of all disease, psychic ability, and extreme enhancements of mental abilities and creativity.

And lead to gold was NOT just a metaphor. Where do you think they got the idea for that metaphor? By witnessing what the stone can do to metals.
Two questions:

Who has benefitted?
Where is the scientific proof?

Last edited by grandsecretary; 10-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #12
thealchemist

This isn't about proof. I'm here to simply share my success with anybody who is already an alchemist and has been lost in the maze of books that are all over the internet. I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. I share my work because I was so frustrated when nobody would lend me a helping hand and point me in the right direction. I had to spend over a decade lost in the alchemy work, doing ridiculous amounts of experiments in the lab with all sorts of nasty toxic chemicals, hoping that the process I was working on would actually produce the stone. I discovered all sorts of strange chemicals that can dissolve gold, and make an elixir "look-a-like" solution, but not the real thing.

Now that I've found the simple, non-toxic way to make the true Stone, I share it with those who are also on the same path, to save them from the misery of spending so many years on all those incorrect alchemy texts that have been printed over the last several hundred years. Its nearly impossible to realize all my yourself that morning dew is the key to all of alchemy.

With all the advertising I'll be doing with my book, including the commercial on 92 TV channels for many months continuously, there will be thousands of people who will be cured of diseases with no known cure, and old people who become much younger looking, and it will start to become a very well known book, and the secret of the Elixir of Life will start to become well known to everyone. I will also be selling one ounce bottles of the elixir for only 5 bucks (shipping included) so even those people who can't make it themselves will be able to experience the benefits and run tests on it themselves.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #13
hadabusa
Banned

wait, isnt the name coming from german language originaly?

rosenkreuzer.

if its indeed originally german , itd render the very fundament of your(op) theory...uhm....ridicolous.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:14 AM   #14
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
the membership fees for selling it2you without greed having anything to do with it.

oh snap, you meant the benefit for the consumer?hm,my take:

our alchemist found a way2make shit.
after having consumed plenty of it himself(hes,imho,full of it), hes trying to make a buck now.

he has no shame2freely advertise here(im sure its vs forum policies too).

idve tried more subtle ways, he seems desperate.

i foresee a banhammer hitting someone soon.

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #15
malleus

how about buying a ton of lead, turning it into gold and then selling it. that way you could use the stone to fund the costs of distributing this knowledge?
malleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #16
grandsecretary

Quote:
This isn't about proof. I'm here to simply share my success with anybody who is already an alchemist and has been lost in the maze of books that are all over the internet. I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. I share my work because I was so frustrated when nobody would lend me a helping hand and point me in the right direction. I had to spend over a decade lost in the alchemy work, doing ridiculous amounts of experiments in the lab with all sorts of nasty toxic chemicals, hoping that the process I was working on would actually produce the stone. I discovered all sorts of strange chemicals that can dissolve gold, and make an elixir "look-a-like" solution, but not the real thing.

Now that I've found the simple, non-toxic way to make the true Stone, I share it with those who are also on the same path, to save them from the misery of spending so many years on all those incorrect alchemy texts that have been printed over the last several hundred years. Its nearly impossible to realize all my yourself that morning dew is the key to all of alchemy.

With all the advertising I'll be doing with my book, including the commercial on 92 TV channels for many months continuously, there will be thousands of people who will be cured of diseases with no known cure, and old people who become much younger looking, and it will start to become a very well known book, and the secret of the Elixir of Life will start to become well known to everyone. I will also be selling one ounce bottles of the elixir for only 5 bucks (shipping included) so even those people who can't make it themselves will be able to experience the benefits and run tests on it themselves.
Yeah - right. Take me off your mailing list.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #17
freeman craig

i think mainstream science may have found the philosphers stone monotomic gold
gives a whole new meaning to "give us today our daily bread" in the lords prayer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ardner&view=3#

Last edited by freeman craig; 11-01-2010 at 04:46 PM.
freeman craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #18
kblood
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by malleus View Post
how about buying a ton of lead, turning it into gold and then selling it. that way you could use the stone to fund the costs of distributing this knowledge?
My thought exactly. This person claims to have the secret to eternal youth and how to make the philosophers stone. Which is probably true for him if we buy it that is. Trying to excuse himself for why we would have to pay to see any of this up close just smells far away of hoax.

But still, have fun with that eternal youth and making gold. Never was one of my goals though.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
My thought exactly. This person claims to have the secret to eternal youth and how to make the philosophers stone. Which is probably true for him if we buy it that is. Trying to excuse himself for why we would have to pay to see any of this up close just smells far away of hoax.

But still, have fun with that eternal youth and making gold. Never was one of my goals though.
How long can our civilisation be kept on one planet alone?

Until long after we are dead and much longer than if there was such a thing as eternal youth. We make way for the new by getting the hell out of the way!

Last edited by grandsecretary; 11-01-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #20
kappy0405

since you don't want to talk about the evidence, perhaps you can just explain the reasoning as to how dew salt, gold leaf, silver, and white wine would have such a positive effect.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote