Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
thedefender
Senior Member
 
thedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,408
Default Knights of Columbus?

What are the Knights of Columbus? I know what they proclaim bus is there any dirt on them out their you guys can bring to my attention. Associations with Masonry or anything?
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
sofa king
Senior Member
 
sofa king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,619
Default

it is Vatican sponsored masonry as Catholics cannot be Masons (as decreed by the Vatican)
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 06:11 AM   #3
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Default Knights of Columbus

History - Growth of the Knights of Columbus - http://www.kofc.org/un/eb/en/about/history/index.html
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...or_kam.svg.png
On Oct. 2, 1881, a small group of men met in the basement of St. Mary’s Church on Hillhouse Avenue in New Haven, Connecticut. Called together by their 29-year-old parish priest, Father Michael J. McGivney, these men formed a fraternal society that would one day become the world’s largest Catholic family fraternal service organization.

They sought strength in solidarity, and security through unity of purpose and devotion to a holy cause: they vowed to be defenders of their country, their families and their faith.

These men were bound together by the ideal of Christopher Columbus, the discoverer of the Americas, the one whose hand brought Christianity to the New World. Their efforts came to fruition with the incorporation of the Knights of Columbus on March 29, 1882.

They were Knights of Columbus.

The Order has been called "the strong right arm of the Church," and has been praised by popes, presidents and other world leaders, for support of the Church, programs of evangelization and Catholic education, civic involvement and aid to those in need.

Father McGivney’s founding vision for the Order also included a life insurance program to provide for the widows and orphans of deceased members. The Order’s insurance program has expanded substantially to serve more effectively the Knights’ growing membership.

Year after year, the Knights of Columbus has earned the highest possible quality ratings for financial soundness from A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. The Order provides the highest quality insurance, annuity and long-term care products to its members, along with many other fraternal benefits.

The Supreme Council is the governing body of the Knights of Columbus and is responsible for the development of the organization as a whole. Supreme Council duties include establishing the Order in new regions and setting up regional authorities, defining and advancing its values and goals, undertaking organization-wide initiatives, promoting awareness of the Knights’ mission worldwide, and protecting the families of members through its extensive insurance program. Members working in local, or subordinate councils, however, carry on the majority of the Knights’ beneficial work.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
it is Vatican sponsored masonry as Catholics cannot be Masons (as decreed by the Vatican)
Careful. They CAN be Free Masons, including Moderns Freemasons, but they MAY NOT be Moderns Freemasons (as decreed by the Vatican). That is the current, official situation.
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 29-12-2009 at 07:40 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #5
white rabbit
Senior Member
 
white rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 760
Default

nothing to do with masonry, freemasonry or anything like that

you cant be a knight of columbus and a mason(any kind), and if you are KofC and are or want to be mason, nobody will try to kill you and things like that they will simply ask you to choose one, you cant be part of two societies for obvious reasons

it started to help people and it still do regardless of religion

there is also a feminine version, it do the same and also assist the knights

KofC is more family oriented

the money usally comes from an inversion for explample a building other people can rent and from that and what you want to donate comes the help we give to people, we also build churches, give food, clothes, diapers to poor people, even toys for poor kids in christmas, visit and care for elder people etc

I know this because I am member
__________________
We like light bulbs....

Last edited by white rabbit; 30-12-2009 at 01:35 AM.
white rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
nothing to do with masonry, freemasonry or anything like that

you cant be a knight of columbus and a mason(any kind), and if you are KofC and are or want to be mason, nobody will try to kill you and things like that they will simply ask you to choose one, you cant be part of two societies for obvious reasons

it started to help people and it still do regardless of religion

there is also a feminine version, it do the same and also assist the knights

KofC is more family oriented

the money usally comes from an inversion for explample a building other people can rent and from that and what you want to donate comes the help we give to people, we also build churches, give food, clothes, diapers to poor people, even toys for poor kids in christmas, visit and care for elder people etc

I know this because I am member
The aims objects and structure of the Knights of St Columbus are SO similar to Free Masonrie, that they are indistinguishable.

Its ceremonies include initiation ceremonies with all of the essential elements for a Free Masonic initiation ceremony: opening, preparing, reporting, entering, prayer, circumambulation, advancing, obligation, intrusting, investing, situation, and closing.

You may change the name so that you can condemn by name but unfortunately you cannot change what was designed as a Roman Catholic replacement for the pre-existing religious fraternities. It is religious Free Masonrie in every sense of the words. Even moreso, it is "regular" Free Masonrie because it is in possession of a legal Royal Charter granted by the Emperor of Rome and enshrined in Vatican Law.

You see, I KNOW too.
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 30-12-2009 at 01:20 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
thelonious
Senior Member
 
thelonious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post

You may change the name so that you can condemn by name but unfortunately you cannot change what was designed as a Roman Catholic replacement for the pre-existing religious fraternities. It is religious Free Masonrie in every sense of the words. Even moreso, it is "regular" Free Masonrie because it is in possession of a legal Royal Charter granted by the Emperor of Rome and enshrined in Vatican Law.

You see, I KNOW too.
The Knights of Columbus are not Free Masonry at all, as the Knights will happily tell you.

That being said, the Knights are a fine organization for those involved in the Roman Church, and are well known in the United States for their good works and promotion of morality.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #8
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
The Knights of Columbus are not Free Masonry at all, as the Knights will happily tell you.

That being said, the Knights are a fine organization for those involved in the Roman Church, and are well known in the United States for their good works and promotion of morality.
Yes I know what they will be happy to tell and it is a world wide organisation. That does not make it true.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I have explained why it is, as a matter of fact, religious Free Masonrie per se and in considerable detail not published on a public website before, as far as I know.

The problem that you will have in accepting this, and I do understand why, is that you are wedded to this "recognition" business which is entirely peculiar to your system of Moderns freemasonry and where you stand alone.

We must beg to differ.
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 30-12-2009 at 03:48 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
sofa king
Senior Member
 
sofa king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Careful. They CAN be Free Masons, including Moderns Freemasons, but they MAY NOT be Moderns Freemasons (as decreed by the Vatican). That is the current, official situation.

thanks for the clarification but I think there is still some semantics. Local church elders are not as well versed in the different forms of Masnory(ie)

I w0uld think that if a man told his local catholic priest he joined Freemasonrie, he would be given the same reaction by the church as if he joined Freemasonry.

Masonry(ie) and organized churches are a funny thing. Look at how many Anglican priests are Masons, and yet the Archbishop of Canterbury (trying to be the Pope of the Anglicans) continues to have issues with it.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
white rabbit
Senior Member
 
white rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
The aims objects and structure of the Knights of St Columbus are SO similar to Free Masonrie, that they are indistinguishable.

Its ceremonies include initiation ceremonies with all of the essential elements for a Free Masonic initiation ceremony: opening, preparing, reporting, entering, prayer, circumambulation, advancing, obligation, intrusting, investing, situation, and closing.

You may change the name so that you can condemn by name but unfortunately you cannot change what was designed as a Roman Catholic replacement for the pre-existing religious fraternities. It is religious Free Masonrie in every sense of the words. Even moreso, it is "regular" Free Masonrie because it is in possession of a legal Royal Charter granted by the Emperor of Rome and enshrined in Vatican Law.

You see, I KNOW too.
now I am a free mason

I cant speak about the ceremony, and I dont know how a freemason ceremony is, but a KofC ceremony dont have so many steps and most of what you said are not included(except the basic steps that any ceremony of any topic have ), and about the investing(if you check the net $10.00 every 2 months is not an investment that is no secret ), there is a big diference in knowing and thinking you know, its dificult to believe that you asume how that ceremony is and speak incorrect things about it, cause lot of masons in the net usally get angry cause people say a lot of wrong things of their rituals and criticize them(one of the reasons they keep them secret), I didnt expected a mason to say those things about something he dont know, while other masons(even younger) undertand that

I dont condemn or disaprove, etc by name(except a clear enemy like illuminati), specially when I dont know or have a proper investigation about a topic, I dont know exactly what a free mason is and how diferent is from a mason, one of my best friends is mason(I trust him and he trust me), I asked one time about the diference betwen free mason and mason, he said a mason is a mason so I concluded he dont know(he have about a year, and he told me about the diferent masonic groups the ones under grand lodge and the ones that dont so I assume he didnt understood the question) so I wont use names wrong and say incorrect things about masons and if you check my posts I dont mention masons as the elite behind the political manipulation, I mention the "illuminati"(more specific the european faction and if you are a mason you know why and also know more about the topic than I)


and by the way there are catholic masons, even priests, any mason can tell you that, if I remember correctly two popes where masons(wikipedia) and I mean masons not free masons
__________________
We like light bulbs....

Last edited by white rabbit; 30-12-2009 at 05:04 PM.
white rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
zenith82
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the clouds gather
Posts: 1,416
Default

My grandfather who just passed away a couple of weeks ago was in the knights of st columba, not sure if it's the same thing though i suspect is at least similar, and i can assure you there was nothing remotely dodgy about him
__________________
"I will point out now I know next to bugger all about anything, especially this"

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post

and by the way there are catholic masons, even priests, any mason can tell you that, if I remember correctly two popes where masons(wikipedia) and I mean masons not free masons
We know that. What is your point? It makes no difference to Church policy on the issue. There are rebels in every walk of life.

I get so angry when one organisation hijacks a perfectly good English word "freemasonry".

Various dictionary definitions: instinctive understanding and comradeship; an instinctive understanding and comradeship among people with something in common; spontaneous fellowship and sympathy among a number of people; a natural sympathy and understanding among persons with like experiences; friendly understanding between people who are similar or do similar things (Cambridge); secret or tacit brotherhood; fellowship; fundamental bond or rapport.

Now I ask you to be honest with yourselves. Is the Knights of St Columbus Freemasonry?

Rhetorical: of course it is. But Catholics will not admit it because they want to ban anything and anyone connected with this perfectly good English word except The "Knights" of St Columba which should, in truth, be called St Columbus' Catholic Order of Authorised Freemasons.
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 30-12-2009 at 05:18 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #13
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
My grandfather who just passed away a couple of weeks ago was in the knights of st columba, not sure if it's the same thing though i suspect is at least similar, and i can assure you there was nothing remotely dodgy about him
And from what I have read here so far, nobody is suggesting that there is.
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #14
thelonious
Senior Member
 
thelonious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Yes I know what they will be happy to tell and it is a world wide organisation. That does not make it true.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I have explained why it is, as a matter of fact, religious Free Masonrie per se and in considerable detail not published on a public website before, as far as I know.

The problem that you will have in accepting this, and I do understand why, is that you are wedded to this "recognition" business which is entirely peculiar to your system of Moderns freemasonry and where you stand alone.

We must beg to differ.
The Knights of Columbus were founded by a Roman Catholic priest who had been a Forrester. The purpose of forming the Knights was to provide a new fraternal association of Catholic men which included insurance benefits, like the Woodmen.

Since the neither the founding priest, nor charter members, were Freemasons, it is quite logical to assert that the Order has no ties to Freemasonry (which it doesn't).
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #15
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,284
Post

The Knight of columbus, there role i the
Vatican-Jesuit led NWO?

LINK

Quote:
I know they are suppossed to be the agents - for bringing america under vatican/jesuit control and they have done a great job.

Last edited by aronia; 30-12-2009 at 07:09 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
zenith82
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the clouds gather
Posts: 1,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
And from what I have read here so far, nobody is suggesting that there is.
I though the original post was asking if there were any "dirt"
__________________
"I will point out now I know next to bugger all about anything, especially this"

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
white rabbit
Senior Member
 
white rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
We know that. What is your point? It makes no difference to Church policy on the issue. There are rebels in every walk of life.
KofC policy is not masons or members of other organization like that, also the ceremony is not as you say, that makes a diference?


Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I get so angry when one organisation hijacks a perfectly good English word "freemasonry".
getting angry and blaming other organisations that have nothing to do wont help

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post

Now I ask you to be honest with yourselves. Is the Knights of St Columbus Freemasonry?

Rhetorical: of course it is. But Catholics will not admit it because they want to ban anything and anyone connected with this perfectly good English word except The "Knights" of St Columba which should, in truth, be called St Columbus' Catholic Order of Authorised Freemasons.
ok you discovered our plan, but to late, all your perfect english words are belong to us


think again my friend, there are organizations and people with dark intentions in this world, but KofC is not one them, and if you know a knight with dark intentions please inform other knights in your town as soon as posible
__________________
We like light bulbs....

Last edited by white rabbit; 30-12-2009 at 08:32 PM.
white rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #18
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
The Knights of Columbus were founded by a Roman Catholic priest who had been a Forrester. The purpose of forming the Knights was to provide a new fraternal association of Catholic men which included insurance benefits, like the Woodmen.

Since the neither the founding priest, nor charter members, were Freemasons, it is quite logical to assert that the Order has no ties to Freemasonry (which it doesn't).
You just agreed with me.

If your Moderns freemasonry owns Freemasonry per se, why haven't you registered the word "Freemasonry" in a court of law forbidding everyone else from using it?

Rhetorical: because you don't.

What EXACTLY is the basis for your claim to this exclusivity?
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 30-12-2009 at 11:51 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #19
grandsecretary
Senior Member
 
grandsecretary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York
Posts: 6,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
KofC policy is not masons or members of other organization like that, also the ceremony is not as you say, that makes a diference?




getting angry and blaming other organisations that have nothing to do wont help



ok you discovered our plan, but to late, all your perfect english words are belong to us


think again my friend, there are organizations and people with dark intentions in this world, but KofC is not one them, and if you know a knight with dark intentions please inform other knights in your town as soon as posible
I have never suggested "dark intentions". Why are Roman Catholics so aggresively defensive?
__________________
http://grandlodge.blogspot.com/

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #20
white rabbit
Senior Member
 
white rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Why are Roman Catholics so aggresively defensive?
you think my responses are aggressive?, if you think they where, then my apologies, I usally use sarcasm as a joke but it was not my intention to insult you

actually with this "all your perfect english words are belong to us " I was making reference to this very famous picture from a game

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/u.../zero-wing.jpg


its normal that certain people of a certain group(any group) get angry after several "atacks" based on lies or subjective interpretations from people that dont hear reasons, but I am not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I have never suggested "dark intentions"
wrong used word from my part, sorry, I was refering more to a group with a not clear intention or that cover in another name
__________________
We like light bulbs....

Last edited by white rabbit; 02-01-2010 at 01:59 AM.
white rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 PM.