Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations /Medical Mafia / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
armoured_amazon

Question Zoloft

Is it available in the UK? As far as I can see, it's the only SSRI without fluoride, and I really don't want to take anything with fluoride in it, but I need to put my brain on standby for a while.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Is it available in the UK? As far as I can see, it's the only SSRI without fluoride, and I really don't want to take anything with fluoride in it, but I need to put my brain on standby for a while.
you're afraid of flouride, but you will take shit that messes with your brain chemicals?

Maybe you should just invest in some fish oil and vitamin B
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
you're afraid of flouride, but you will take shit that messes with your brain chemicals?

Old 15-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
sofa king

Quote:

seriously.

vitamin B and fishoils (omega 3s) taken in sufficent dosage will mimic anything Zoloft or Lexapro will do for you... without the nasty ass side effects
Old 15-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
armoured_amazon

Quote:
seriously.

vitamin B and fishoils (omega 3s) taken in sufficent dosage will mimic anything Zoloft or Lexapro will do for you... without the nasty ass side effects
Thanks, but I take fish oils. I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, many of my family suffer depression and some have committed suicide. If I feel like I need an immediate tranq dart to the head, I need one. Fish oils are not going to kick in fast enough. I read tonight that Zoloft does not contain fluoride.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 15-12-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 16-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
boots

Quote:
My wife took Zoloft after having the baby blues. It worked for her, she asked the Doc how long would she be on them, he said "How longs a piece of string". She slowly reduced the dosage until she felt she no longer needed them. It might be different in your case AA but if you can get to a stage that the minimal dose works for you then I would go for it.

I understand that the serotonin in produced in the liver. A good liver cleanser might help also. I have also heard that colloidal gold can help with serotonin uptake.

All the best AA hope it works for you.

PS. A little mantra when those thoughts start to creep in, is "I choose not to think these thought's" That can help as well. Helps to train the brain.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #7
motleyhoo

Quote:

This is just like people who won't eat a chip if it drops onto the floor because it might have "something" on it. Yet these same people have no problems lining up to have unknown chemicals injected into their bloodstreams.

To the OP, have you thought about Cell Salts? There's also many herbal products out there to alter mood.

Actually, before I did anything I would first go to a few Yoga sessions and get a good book.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
limelady
Inactive

AA I don't like the idea of you having to resort to taking drugs to lift your mood.....although I understand you need to do something that will have a pretty quick impact.

I have a few ideas I'd like to share with you if you're interested?

Mo pressure, of course...just PM me if you like.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #9
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
AA I don't like the idea of you having to resort to taking drugs to lift your mood.....although I understand you need to do something that will have a pretty quick impact.

I have a few ideas I'd like to share with you if you're interested?

Mo pressure, of course...just PM me if you like.
Will do

Old 18-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
There's also many herbal products out there to alter mood.

I am especially against herbal treatments.

There is no consistency in potency or recommended dosage. Nor is there any research worth noting on what is the correct dosage.

IMO you may do more harm than good with herbals if you truly suffer from clinical depression/GAD

Although I will admit that sometimes a person may get so far down into the hole that no amount of proer diet/exercise/yoga/meditation will get them out and then you may have to resort to using presricption ADs.

What I wuld really like is for the establishment to start recognizing depression/GAD as a legitimate illness, up there with heart disease, diabetes etc. Too often people just say "its all in your head" or "just get off the couch and stop being lazy" when nothing could be further from the truth. Modern science has only barely scraped the surface to understanding brain chemistry.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:

There is no consistency in potency or recommended dosage. Nor is there any research worth noting on what is the correct dosage.

IMO you may do more harm than good with herbals if you truly suffer from clinical depression/GAD

Although I will admit that sometimes a person may get so far down into the hole that no amount of proer diet/exercise/yoga/meditation will get them out and then you may have to resort to using presricption ADs.

What I wuld really like is for the establishment to start recognizing depression/GAD as a legitimate illness, up there with heart disease, diabetes etc. Too often people just say "its all in your head" or "just get off the couch and stop being lazy" when nothing could be further from the truth. Modern science has only barely scraped the surface to understanding brain chemistry.
Agreed. I, myself, sometimes overestimate my abilities to bounce back and need a little kick from time to time.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 18-12-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
Infinite I

Kanna is a herbal ssri, why does it have to be an ssri? Does it? Cappi vine actually rebuilds damaged receptors that have been damaged by ssri use. Its also used as an anti depressant in small doses, plus its better for your brain! Its an maoi though so you would have to wait 30days or so before you tried it.

Quote:
What I wuld really like is for the establishment to start recognizing depression/GAD as a legitimate illness
The do thats why millions of people are on anti-depressants!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
sofa king

Quote:
Agreed. I, myself, sometimes overestimate my abilities to bounce back and need a little kick from time to time.

you have the desire to get out of the hole AA. That will be a huge deciding factor in being able to get back to yourself.

Problem is when you get so far into the hole that you dont care anymore. That's when you hope those around you can see it.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post

The do thats why millions of people are on anti-depressants!
"some" doctors. Not all.

And we also know some some docs will just give you pills and then tell you to go home.

I'm talking about the media. Reporters, Hollywood etc. People that continue to put forth the stereotype that clinical depression/GAD is just "feeling a little blue" Feeling sad is not a mandatory side-effect of depression.
Old 19-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #15
motleyhoo

I had GAD for many years, and I KNOW it has nothing to do with brain chemistry. Mine got so bad it turned into debilitating panic attacks. I cured it with 6 30-minute sessions with a Counselor. She showed me several techniques to get this under control, including breathing exercises, grounding techniques, Cook's Hook-Up, and Yoga. I also had suffered for years with negativity, anger, and self-destruction caused by PTSD, which can easily be fixed with EMDR that you can do yourself once you learn how.

GAD is casued by a negative feedback loop that your brain learns over time. You actually teach your brain to maintain a state of fear and anxiety. It's because bad habits in thinking make your fight or flight center get stuck in the 'On" position. Fixing the problem is as simple as turning it back off, and once you learn how to do it you can do it anytime the anxiety and panic starts to creep back in.

I am sure that there are folks who have depression because of a physical defect, but like most psychological problems, very few people have this and instead are suffering from bad habits that they have taught their brains to function under. You can actually fall into the trap simply by thinking that it runs in your family and so you must have it too every time you get stressed out.

http://www.holisticstressmanagement....eathing-method

http://www.emdr.com/

http://www.feelingfree.net/batterypr...overcharge.htm

Before I learned these techniques my anxiety and self-pity were so bad that I thought I was actually going to die.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #16
armoured_amazon

*clicky*

Thanks for the links. My not wanting to be here has nothing to do with depression, just general disdain for this life cycle.

Old 19-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #17

Quote:

What I heard and read is that there is no scientific evidence for any chemical imbalance of the brain. Which makes sense to me, since no biological tests for these 'mental illnesses' even exist. A chemical in the body is a testable, verifiable thing, but yet I've never heard of a single person who's ever been given a biological test by their doctor when they were told they had a "chemical imbalance" of the brain.

You sound like you know something about this stuff, when you say that "modern science has only barely scraped the surface to understanding brain chemistry". What scientific evidence have you found that proves mental illnesses truly exist, and that chemical imbalance of the brain exsits? I'd be very, very interested to see your sources. It's something I've been studying for quite some time now.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #18
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

I am sure that there are folks who have depression because of a physical defect, but like most psychological problems, very few people have this and instead are suffering from bad habits that they have taught their brains to function under. You can actually fall into the trap simply by thinking that it runs in your family and so you must have it too every time you get stressed out. .

thanks for reinforcing negative stereotypes. you know NOTHING about this.

YOU are part of the problem.

So if YOU get diabetes and need insulin I will just tell you to suck it up and do some yoga and eat less sugar.
Old 19-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post

You sound like you know something about this stuff, when you say that "modern science has only barely scraped the surface to understanding brain chemistry". What scientific evidence have you found that proves mental illnesses truly exist, and that chemical imbalance of the brain exsits? I'd be very, very interested to see your sources. It's something I've been studying for quite some time now.

the chemistry in question is serotion re-uptake
Old 19-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #20

Quote:
the chemistry in question is serotion re-uptake
Yes, that I already knew. What I was saying is that I'm not aware of any biological test that exists to prove that chemical/serotonin imbalance of the brain exists. You seemed to be saying that such a test does exist when you talked about the progress science has made in understanding brain chemicals. If you have a source stating that any biological test exists, I'd be very interested in seeing it.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote