Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #21
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post
The Rh- blood is a puzzle piece I don't have.
I can only speculate, this is why I use the word theories and will continue to question until I am comfortable with the Truth, if it ever shows itself at all.

I never said the Anunnaki were only two thousand years old.

How old do I think they are? I assume we are talking linear time not vertical?

How long is a piece of string?
I'll go with very, very old.
Same here because we are not experts we can just theorise,I agree.

I always go back to the planet floating around the sun in space teaming with billions of planets,

either that or its just in our heads


Of course there is only us,NOT.



There is no beginning and there is no end.

You have always been part of it since beginning less time .

Your spirit is as old as the Annunaki and all the other life forms that exist and the universe.
No you No universe.

SOS Quote,

I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

I am now getting the distinct feeling Rh- is more than likely the 'pure' blood of the Anunnaki.

Unquote.

So how do you count for that statement then?
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 02:13 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #22
song_of_susannah
Senior Member
 
song_of_susannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Same here because we are not experts we can just theorise,I agree.

I always go back to the planet floating around the sun in space teaming with billions of planets,

either that or its just in our heads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe

Of course there is only us,NOT.



There is no beginning and there is no end.

You have always been part of it since beginning less time .

Your spirit is as old as the Annunaki and all the other life forms that exist and the universe.
No you No universe.

SOS Quote,

I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

I am now getting the distinct feeling Rh- is more than likely the 'pure' blood of the Anunnaki.

Unquote.

So how do you count for that statement then?


Did you not notice the words in my post -I will reiterate what I've mentioned previously, that the blood etc is only one part of the Being and the consciousness is paramount.

The phrasing go back to may have given you the impression that I am saying Negative blood is only as old as Jesus, I am not.

The Anunnaki created our material bodies, they are our creators, in that sense.

As the Anunnaki are flesh and blood biological Beings a good deal of the time, this may be their own special premium blood.

Please note the word 'may'.
__________________
Truth is above Mind.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 02:53 AM   #23
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Rhesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post
Did you not notice the words in my post -I will reiterate what I've mentioned previously, that the blood etc is only one part of the Being and the consciousness is paramount.

The phrasing go back to may have given you the impression that I am saying Negative blood is only as old as Jesus, I am not.


The Anunnaki created our material bodies, they are our creators, in that sense.

As the Anunnaki are flesh and blood biological Beings a good deal of the time, this may be their own special premium blood.

Please note the word 'may'.
TBH SOS

this is going around in circles

whatever will be will be.

You did say the Rhesus neg blood does not go back to the time of Christ,am I reading it wrong or something?

Do you mean Christ had Rhesus neg blood?

SOS

I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

Great avatar BTW.

Check out link http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/...hany-of-christ
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 03:00 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:02 AM   #24
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Samsara

Check this out SOS


and its not a perfume
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 03:03 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #25
song_of_susannah
Senior Member
 
song_of_susannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
TBH SOS

this is going around in circles

whatever will be will be.

You did say the Rhesus neg blood does not go back to the time of Christ,am I reading it wrong or something?

Do you mean Christ had Rhesus neg blood?

SOS

I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

where is the May?

Great avatar BTW.

Check out link http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/...hany-of-christ


The may is in my last post and the word theories is in the one you are quoting.

How about - I haven't got the foggiest



Stop asking me questions and I'll stop answering them
__________________
Truth is above Mind.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:35 AM   #26
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post
The may is in my last post and the word theories is in the one you are quoting.

How about - I haven't got the foggiest



Stop asking me questions and I'll stop answering them
Please Explain,

your statement here,


I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

I am now getting the distinct feeling Rh- is more than likely the 'pure' blood of the Anunnaki.
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 03:35 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:57 AM   #27
song_of_susannah
Senior Member
 
song_of_susannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Please Explain,

your statement here,


I know there are theories abound, about Rh- going back to Jesus(now wouldn't that be nice) but personally that's not one I adhere to.

I am now getting the distinct feeling Rh- is more than likely the 'pure' blood of the Anunnaki.


Jesus is believed by some to be Rh Neg.

The blood though did not start there, but being pure blood of old, he is supposed to carry it, because he is a special Being.

Some people believe he is of Royal lineage.

I don't
.

My feeling is that Neg blood might be a pure blood that the creator gods(Anunnaki) carry when they are biological Beings.

The Anunnaki trapped our spirits/consciousness and created our material bodies, so the part of us that you and I are discussing, isn't really that important in the scheme of things.
__________________
Truth is above Mind.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #28
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Royal Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post
Jesus is believed by some to be Rh Neg.

The blood though did not start there, but being pure blood of old, he is supposed to carry it, because he is a special Being.

Some people believe he is of Royal lineage.

I don't
.

My feeling is that Neg blood might be a pure blood that the creator gods(Anunnaki) carry when they are biological Beings.

The Anunnaki trapped our spirits/consciousness and created our material bodies, so the part of us that you and I are discussing, isn't really that important in the scheme of things.
Cheers SOS

I would do more research if I was you

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95474

Night Night

BTW I do Agree with most of what you say.
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 04:00 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #29
song_of_susannah
Senior Member
 
song_of_susannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Cheers SOS

I would do more research if I was you

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95474

Night Night

BTW I do Agree with most of what you say.

I know all I need to know about Jesus, so no I won't be researching that particular topic.

Night
__________________
Truth is above Mind.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:46 AM   #30
1977
Senior Member
 
1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,607
Default

According to no less a source than the church father Clement of Alexandria, the Blood is the carrier of the divine Logos (I've revised the translation from "Word"):
For the blood is found to be an original product in man, and some have consequently ventured to call it the substance of the soul....

The flesh figuratively represents to us the Holy Spirit; for the flesh was created by Him. The blood points out to us the Logos, for as rich blood the Logos has been infused into life; and the union of both is the Lord, the food of the babes--the Lord who is Spirit and Logos. The food- that is, the Lord Jesus--that is, the Logos of God, the Spirit made flesh, the heavenly flesh sanctified....

And that the blood is the Logos, is testified by the blood of Abel, the righteous interceding with God. For the blood would never have uttered a voice, had it not been regarded as the Logos: for the righteous man of old is the type of the new righteous one; and the blood of old that interceded, intercedes in the place of the new blood. And the blood that is the Logos cries to God, since it intimated that the Logos was to suffer.
"Holy Blood, Holy Grail..."

Last edited by 1977; 20-12-2009 at 07:18 AM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #31
drakul
Senior Member
 
drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post

RH pos do not have `monkey blood'. They have in common a blood SUBSTANCE which is found in the blood of both RH pos AND rhesus monkeys. However scientists are finding that Rhesus monkeys, RH negs and RH positive also have substances in common:

The Journal of Immunology, 1961, 87, 747 -752

A "D-Like" Antigen in Rhesus Monkey, Human Rh Positive and Human Rh Negative Red Blood Cells

Philip Levine, Marino Celano, Richard Fenichel, William Pollack and Heron Singher

Ortho Research Foundation, Raritan, New Jersey

Abstract

A D-like antigen has been demonstrated in rhesus monkey, human Rh positive and Rh negative red cells. These, as well as heat extracts of human Rh positive or Rh negative red cells, induce formation of D-like antibodies in guinea pigs. The latter antibody seems to act on a site on the Rh positive red cell surface which is different from the true human D (Rho) site. Whether produced by any one of the antigenic materials described, D-like antibodies in guinea pigs on exposure either to rhesus monkey, human Rh positive or Rh negative red cells, yielded eluates of D-like specificity.

The antigen on the red cells important in clinical medicine is defined by reactions with human anti-D sera. The term "rhesus factor" as applied to the human D (Rho) antigen appears to be a misnomer.

In the absence of any known antigenic stimulus, D-like antibodies were demonstrated occasionally in normal guinea pig sera.

http://www.jimmunol.org/cgi/content/abstract/87/6/747
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you any proof apart from a web page,they are all theory's including mine
The source I quoted above was not someone's opinionated webpage but the Journal of Immunology. What more do you want?

Last edited by drakul; 20-12-2009 at 02:41 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #32
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Annunaki

Back to the question of whether the Anunnaki are still on Earth, the signs of their presence are manifold. Those of the Attas connection all see through the Anunnaki fašade.

The major issue is that of slavery — the Anunnaki are slavers — they enslave all who they conquer. They conquered Earth and enslaved it and all its inhabitants.

Before the Anunnaki came to Earth, there was no slavery. The Anunnaki taught it to the humans. But, if the Anunnaki were to leave the Earth, eventually the humans would return to their natural state, which is without wars and without slavery. The fact that wars and slavery continue, in and of itself, is glaring proof that the Anunnaki are still on the planet. Of course, slavery need not be forced servitude, as the Anunnaki have designed many other forms of enslavements using tools such as money, usury, and police power. These tools are used to divide the "haves" from the "have-nots", the rich and the poor, the fortunates and the unfortunates etc.

The Anunnaki control religion and education and make certain that true knowledge is very difficult to acquire or impart. They use propaganda and disinformation to confuse, program and control the people they enslave. It is important that misinformation and disinformation are mixed with enough truth to fool people, otherwise, they would be useless tools. Religious inquisitions show just how thoroughly ignorance was once imposed upon the people. Today, such inquisitions are accomplished more subtly by skeptics and disinformation agents who use tools like scorn and ridicule. Further, those who dare to go against the system are persecuted.

Many have said that the human condition is explained away by human greed. Adam Smith, an Anunnaki, even dared to say in The Wealth of Nations that everyone’s greed leads to everyone’s good! This is one of the many lies that the Anunnaki spread, and it is the foundation of what we call "capitalism" today. However, the human condition is NOT caused by human greed, it is caused by Anunnaki enslavement agenda. If the Anunnaki were removed from the Earth today, tomorrow would be much brighter.

The Anunnaki have elevated the value of gold and silver. They use these and other precious metals to manipulate prices of goods, appeal to people’s vanity, and often use them as the basis of money systems. Many believe that gold and silver are the only true money today. In times of struggle, people tend to invest in gold and silver. However, the Anunnaki invented money to help them enslave the people. Gold and silver are used by the Anunnaki to make their contrived money systems appear to have sound foundations.

The Anunnaki have developed tax systems which keep the rich and poor blatantly separated and segregated. The rich feel superior to the poor and the poor feel inferior to the rich. Hence there is a crevice which divides the upper and lower classes. The Anunnaki do not want any real middle class. They want the poor to be poorer and the rich to be richer and richer. One of the ways that this is being accomplished is via the tax system in the capitalistic countries. However, class separation is also being done in socialist and communist countries. The social/economic classes are clearly divided in all Anunnaki-influenced cultures. Under the current situation, the poor are literally put into a "poor box" that they cannot get out of short of winning a lottery, inheriting something or acquiring money or fortune via some other means. Often those other means are very shadowy means. The rich, on the other hand, are getting richer under the tax systems.

The Anunnaki have created class systems for their benefit, and in the most serious of cases, they have created castes. The Anunnaki have made the Earth a hedonistic hellhole, which suits them fine. However, they have created an illusion of things being pleasant here when in fact, all life on the planet suffers tremendously under Anunnaki tyranny.

The Anunnaki thrive on energy of people via the emotional bodies of those beings. To extract this energy, the Anunnaki create wars, conflicts, factions, religions, racial hatred, national boundaries, class systems, sporting events etc. They also impose drugs, sex, and paedophilia on the people, while also promoting cruelty to humans, animals and nature. These are NOT human traits — they are Anunnaki forced characteristics that are programmed into the consciousnesses of the people on Earth. The Anunnaki Remnants are walking around on Earth today in human bodies and some of them are seen regularly on the network news. They include many of the ruling elite and otherwise powerfully placed people on this planet. Some of the ruling elite are aware of their Anunnaki connections, while most are not.

The Anunnaki Remnants, which included Ducaz, Pers-sires, Masa-karas and other smaller groups, like all consciousnesses on the Earth, re-incarnate again and again. When Anunnaki die in the physical, they reside in the astral until such time that they re-incarnate again. The Anunnaki Elite fled this plane and cannot return because the Attas have blocked their re-entry. However, the Anunnaki Remnants cannot leave this plane because the Attas have sealed all their escape routes.

Slavery is the mainstay of the Anunnaki. It can be seen throughout history. The British were exporting it all around the world. The Attas were very involved in the American Revolution, and there were two main fronts. First, the Attas were trying to break the shackles of the British tyranny over the American colonists. The British were the chief Anunnaki agents at that time, which is why they ruled the world. By breaking the bonds of tyranny of the British rule, the American Revolution went a long way to dissipating the British hold on the world. Over time, after the American Independence from the British, the United Kingdom was forced to release its iron grip on Canada, India, Australia and other nations it controlled.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...aki/anu_17.htm
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2009 at 10:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #33
song_of_susannah
Senior Member
 
song_of_susannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Default

Also by Amitakh Stanford(DM)

http://www.canng.com/articles/jesus_warrior.htm
__________________
Truth is above Mind.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #34
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Rhesus Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post
Cheers for link SOS

http://jcolavito.tripod.com/lostcivilizations/id6.html
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-12-2009 at 09:49 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #35
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Elite are the Draconis

David Icke wrote: "In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled, around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing, a man who was in favour of the global centralisation of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man's face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee's hands turn reptilian. The male presenter also told me of an experience a policeman friend had while making a routine visit: to an office block in Aurora, near Denver, Colorado. The policeman had commented to an executive of one of the companies on the ground: floor of the extreme nature of security in the building. She told him he should look at the higher floors if he wanted to know how extensive it reallywas.

She also pointed to a lift which only went to certain floors at the top of the building and, as they chatted, she told him of something she had seen some weeks earlier. The lift had opened and a very strange figure had emerged. He was white to the point of: being albino, but he had a face shaped like a lizard and his eye pupils were vertical like a reptile's. This lizard-like figure, had walked out of the lift and in to an official-looking car waiting outside. The policeman was so intrigued that he used his own time to check on the companies at the top of the building served, by the mystery lift. He found they were all fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #36
lewi
Senior Member
 
lewi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,047
Default

Great thread lightgiver my name comes from ancient hebrew meaning United. My only problem with this thread is this.. why its in the reptilian section are you trying to say all RH negs are reptilian shapeshifters because if you are i think your wrong. The RH- DNA like all DNA is nothing more than a storage device of longterm information and rituals have been used to extract that informaton for centurys with some unpleasnt side effects documented everyone knows this, but why is it here i mean show me some evidence that RH-'s are infact reptilian demons. Or ask for the thread to be moved into a different section unless you can produce something more appeasing to back up your claims. Pointing at a minority can be a dangrous thing, after all it was hitler who placed aryans in the line of fire they don't need a rerun of past events.
__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 24-12-2009 at 06:29 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #37
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Hebrew blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Great thread lightgiver my name comes from ancient hebrew meaning United. My only problem with this thread is this.. why its in the reptilian section are you trying to say all RH negs are reptilian shapeshifters because if you are i think your wrong. The RH- DNA like all DNA is nothing more than a storage device of longterm information and rituals have been used to extract that informaton for centurys with some unpleasnt side effects documented everyone knows this, but why is it here i mean show me some evidence that RH-'s are infact reptilian demons. Or ask for the thread to be moved into a different section unless you can produce something more appeasing to back up your claims. Pointing at a minority can be a dangrous thing, after all it was hitler who placed aryans in the line of fire they don't need a rerun of past events.
I am not saying Rh Negs are shape shifters or demons why do people keep putting words in my mouth

I am saying Rh negs which I am one are Some kind of hybrid or are the Original Hebrews.

Believe you me I do not shape shift.

Just ask yourself why are all the royalty RH neg,for goodness sake I have done enough posts about it.

The only dangerous thing here are the crummy elites who run our planet and the slaves who follow them,,you will find Hitler and his henchmen were trying to wipe out the RH negs and they(elites) are still trying today,why I do not quite know yet but I have a idea.

TBH I am gonna stop doing posts about it because I am sick of negative responses.

You need to start reading the posts properly otherwise its you who can become dangerous.

Thankyou.

PS back up my claims are you for real.

what do you think RH neg blood is,is that not enough proof for you,ever heard the term BLOOD...........................................LI NES.

Maybe its you who needs to back up your claims where is all your research?

1 minute you are saying its a great thread and then further on you are knocking the info,very bizarre.
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-12-2009 at 10:41 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #38
drakul
Senior Member
 
drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Great thread lightgiver my name comes from ancient hebrew meaning United. My only problem with this thread is this.. why its in the reptilian section are you trying to say all RH negs are reptilian shapeshifters because if you are i think your wrong. The RH- DNA like all DNA is nothing more than a storage device of longterm information and rituals have been used to extract that informaton for centurys with some unpleasnt side effects documented everyone knows this, but why is it here i mean show me some evidence that RH-'s are infact reptilian demons. Or ask for the thread to be moved into a different section unless you can produce something more appeasing to back up your claims. Pointing at a minority can be a dangrous thing, after all it was hitler who placed aryans in the line of fire they don't need a rerun of past events.
I agree.This targeting of a minority (RH-) with bogus evidence that they are repilian hybrids concerns me. David Icke parrots this crap in The Biggest Secret. No evidence needed. Nothing. Nada to back it up.

In fact the opposite may be true. For example, take O neg - the `Universal Donor' - WHY would a HYBRID be the universal donor accepted by all bloodtypes? Wouldn't the ORIGINAL bloodtype be the fountainhead donor to all bloodtypes? IOW doesn't this indicate that RH negs represent the original fully evolved Hominids? Perhaps other hominids such as Homo Erectus were crossed with this race of RH neg hominids to produce RH pos bloodtype?

Where did the first homo sapien sapien arise 35,000 years ago? Cro Magnon Man in sthrn France and nrthrn Spain. This is Basque country, exactly where the highest levels of RH- blood are found in WESTERN Europe today. The last remains of Neanderthal Man are also found in Basque country. We now know that Neanderthal had a bigger brain and was taller and stronger than Cro Magnon. The big question - Was Neanderthal Man RH neg??? This would tell us alot!

(Note - I specified Western Europe because I haven't been able to find RH neg statistics from SE Europe.)

* Another important reason why RH neg may not be a mutation but the original bloodtype of evolved humans - RH neg blood, which science calls an evolutionary `mutation' does not fit the parameters of a successful mutation at all. Why? The definition of evolutionary mutations are that they must benefit the survival of the species. However RH neg does not. In fact it HURTS the survival of Homo Sapien. It is difficult for RH neg woman to breed with RH positive man, even impossible after the birth of the first child, without the intervention of the MODERN invention of Rhogam to prevent the mother's blood from developing antibodies against an RH postive foetus.

So WHY would RH neg blood evolve as a mutation or hybridization? The existence of RH neg O as the Universal Donor would lead me to think that in fact RH positive is the HYBRID.

Last edited by drakul; 25-12-2009 at 01:10 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #39
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31,618
Default Royal NEG

I wonder why all the royalty are RH NEG.

I am RH neg do you think i wanna be targeted.

The RH negs are the Hebrews.

I found out my blood type in the forces,I am sure if they wanted to take us out I would not be around today,think about it,it appears not a lot of that goes on around here.

why are you so bothered anyway.

If you do not agree with Icke then why come on this forum

maybe you would be better on a CIA forum.
__________________
IN Memory of Louise Jensen-Lest We Forget... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-12-2009 at 07:16 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #40
drakul
Senior Member
 
drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I wonder why all the royalty are RH NEG.
`ALL the royalty are RH neg'??? Aside from Prince Charles, can you substantiate that?

Quote:
I am RH neg do you think i wanna be targeted.
You kind of smugly refer to RH pos as having `monkey blood', maybe being RH neg makes you feel superior?

Quote:
The RH negs are the Hebrews.
Evidence???

Quote:
I found out my blood type in the forces,I am sure if they wanted to take us out I would not be around today,think about it,it appears not a lot of that goes on around here.
I don't think anyone said `they want to take us out', however why should we sit back and say nothing while internationally famous writers like David Icke call us `REPTILIAN HYBRIDS' who apparently sacrifice little boys before breakfast, you know, like the rest of the `RH neg Royals Family'.

Quote:
why are you so bothered anyway.
If you bothered to read my posts that would be crystal clear, even to you.

Quote:
If you do not agree with Icke then why come on this forum
I think David Icke is brilliant, I have most of his books. However I don't agree with everything he says. DO YOU? On this one I draw the line.

Quote:
maybe you would be better on a CIA forum.
That makes as much sense as the rest of your post. You want the truth or you just want to play mind games?

Last edited by drakul; 25-12-2009 at 07:29 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 AM.