Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
runlikehell
Inactive

Lightbulb Are You Psychic, Read Tarot, Clairvoyant, Ect

Hello do you have any Psychic Ability's? & some spare time?

Do you practice Tarot Cards (any deck, any kind), I-Ching, Crystals, Rune Stones, Mediumship, Clairvoyance, Clairaudient, Telepathy, Remote Viewing, Healing, Numerology, Crystall Ball, ect, ect, anything that can be done remotely.

How would you fancy coming into the David Icke Chat Room one night or day & giving somone or some people a free reading if you have some spare time?

It can be done by the PM option in the chat room, so you have some privicy.

If so then you can either reply to the thread or pm me, to arange somthing.
say what it is you practice, what day & time suit's you, and how much time you could spare.

Also if you have any Psychic Ability's or are just starting out & woulld like to share some knowledge about it, or give people a few tips on how to start off themselves or develop futher, then that would be great too.

Ide also like to start a meditaion, or healing session once a week (or more if possable) for sick friends, relatives, Pets, People who are Suffering, Disaster Struck Places, or a Memeber of the Forum, via the chat.

If anyones intrested ide like to hear from you.

Quote:
NOTE: REMEMBER any readings or information you may recive, it's Strictly your decision whether you choose to accept it & or act upon it.

Thank You

Last edited by runlikehell; 14-12-2009 at 09:22 AM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

Old 14-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
zarah

That's such a good idea!

My sister reads tarot, I'll ask her. I can see spirits, but can't do mediumship or anything spectacular.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

Thats Great Zarah, thank you

Ive just need to see what happens now
Old 14-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
wildhorse

after a free reading ey run???

man you'll do anything to spare that cork up your arse

*great idea tho...bet it was ians2days was it?*
Old 14-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
kodiak

Sure, if you want to communicate with fallen angels, then tarot, etc would be the way to go. And an express train to hell it is too.
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
lakkimakki
Banned

Smile

lolz i think im not, but at my right palm i got "Croix Mystique".

Who knws what that could be.
its right palm so i think its nothing.

Last edited by lakkimakki; 14-12-2009 at 09:29 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
lakkimakki
Banned

Smile

lolz i was checking , i got also one at my left hand cool
im still young who knows ?

Last edited by lakkimakki; 14-12-2009 at 09:48 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
after a free reading ey run???

man you'll do anything to spare that cork up your arse

*great idea tho...bet it was ians2days was it?*

Your known as Wildhorse by name, im known for being hung like a horse

Dose that count as Psychic gift?

Ian2day dident you know i am ian2day, thats my other username

Last edited by runlikehell; 14-12-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 14-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
Sure, if you want to communicate with fallen angels, then tarot, etc would be the way to go. And an express train to hell it is too.
demons/jinn, really, but you're basically right.

God gave us an incredible intuition that can rival anything you'd call 'psychic'. we don't need to rely on anything except what He gives us. to do so can lead you down a really unfortunate path.

when you guys are casting your runes and spreading your tarot cards you are giving dark forces permission to manipulate you, especially if you base your life-decisions on the readings you get.

follow God and the instincts He gave to you, not a deck of cards or some fortune-teller.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #11
neutrino
Inactive

I'm about as psychic as my great great great grandmothers soiled knickers which I keep in a jar by the side of my bed which I smoke like a bong when times are hard.

Last edited by neutrino; 14-12-2009 at 11:08 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #12
tortoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post

God gave us an incredible intuition that can rival anything you'd call 'psychic'. we don't need to rely on anything except what He gives us. to do so can lead you down a really unfortunate path.

when you guys are casting your runes and spreading your tarot cards you are giving dark forces permission to manipulate you, especially if you base your life-decisions on the readings you get.

follow God and the instincts He gave to you, not a deck of cards or some fortune-teller.
I am a psychic and read tarot cards as well and for wont of a better expression I think you are talking out of your backside when you say tarot readers are giving dark forces permission to manipulate them. I think it has a great deal to do with intent when reading and if you are in a negative place and not doing it correctly then yes you may be letting yourself be exposed and guided by lower entities, but when doing it correctly and with the best intentions then I feel you are in contact with more positive energies, please don't tar all readers with the same brush.
tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
darkman

nice idea i already do in my town read over distance for people why only last nite i did read of the crads for some 1 on my messenger and she was taken back what i told her, so it can be done i dont really use card that often as its just a prop , when you really get in intune with it you can pass thru eny cosmos , and i dont do eny of it for profit as its a gift given to me so i pass it on as we all should those mealry in the money making game of psycic reading are not happy with out money , im very content so get more a vibe of the reading

No-one's going to take me alive
The time has come to make things rightYou and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive
question everything , except nothing now is the time
darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #14
darkman

Quote:

hmm well that full on contridiction ther as im god and i follow my instinct/psyhic ability its my sprituall understanding of everything that is

i never let eny dark forces thru as im protected with light and truth of withinwe dont tell you to base life decisions we just give guidence to those who dont full understand it all and from that post i fell you dont either if you would like to know more and understand what psychic ability is and all that within is god and the love and truth is the path of guidence to others that dont understand

pm me
in heaven

Last edited by darkman; 14-12-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 14-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #15
darkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
I am a psychic and read tarot cards as well and for wont of a better expression I think you are talking out of your backside when you say tarot readers are giving dark forces permission to manipulate them. I think it has a great deal to do with intent when reading and if you are in a negative place and not doing it correctly then yes you may be letting yourself be exposed and guided by lower entities, but when doing it correctly and with the best intentions then I feel you are in contact with more positive energies, please don't tar all readers with the same brush.
well said there tortoise

Old 15-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #16
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
i understand where you are coming from, truly i do. runecasting was my preferred method of divination once and i also used tarot, but i hope you take a second look at what you are doing as i did and turn away from these things before it's too late. satan does a really good job of making our ill deeds seem fair to us.

i am not lying to you or trying to get a rise out of you and my warning comes from the heart...not my backside.
Old 15-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #17
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
hmm well that full on contridiction ther as im god and i follow my instinct/psyhic ability its my sprituall understanding of everything that is

i never let eny dark forces thru as im protected with light and truth of withinwe dont tell you to base life decisions we just give guidence to those who dont full understand it all and from that post i fell you dont either if you would like to know more and understand what psychic ability is and all that within is god and the love and truth is the path of guidence to others that dont understand

pm me
in heaven
you call yourself god? you created me and everything that i see and don't see? you gave me life, spirit, will, the air i breathe and all that sustains me? not to burst your bubble, but you didn't.

the tricky thing with dark forces is that they often masquerade as beings of light. i don't think i need to translate the name 'lucifer' for you, do i? but true light and true guidance only come from God. relying on man's inventions and the spiritual deceit of dark entities will only mislead you, and that is truth.

but why am i telling you this?
Old 15-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #18
queenmaeve

I would love to know from psychics whether they can pick up on any of us from a distance. Someone with runes or tarot cards should choose a few people on this thread and post some insights!!!
That is a challenge from Queen Maeve.
queenmaeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #19
tb303

Quote:

Superstitious cobblers.

Runes and tarot are just tools that you can leave behind when you get good enough.

Quote:
You are God and he ain't out there.

The reason you got freaked out is that you never processed your shadow...
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 04:01 AM   #20
tb303

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmaeve View Post
Someone with runes or tarot cards should choose a few people on this thread and post some insights!!!
They should ask for permission first

Last edited by tb303; 15-12-2009 at 04:02 AM.
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote