Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
now here

Default Pineal gland detox?

Seems like we all need to get rid of some accumulated fluoride in the pineal gland... But how? Is it even possible?
now here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
let it shine

i don't think so. i remember reading that fluoride actually calcifies the pineal gland, so whatever damages may occur seem like they'd be permanent to me.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
phfaty

The reason why we think the Pineal Gland cannot be detoxified is because no one has actively researched this. Someone will probably figure out a way to do it soon. Maybe somoene could email Professor Strassberg in New Mexico to ask him if he conduct research on it or maybe he knows how to do it.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
bobbydiva

I'd just focus on using it rather than detoxifying it.

Recent Posts:
Judy Wood And Why 9/11 Debates Still Rage On
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
johntitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
I'd just focus on using it rather than detoxifying it.
Using it does not detoxify ?
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
justin_pushka

You could try rolling up salvia divinorum leaves fresh from a plant and chewing but not swallowing and sitting in the dark. Regular use with meditation seem to work well at activating it. I dont know if it detoxes but it will get the brain more attuned to inner light based visuals which the pineal gland must play a part in. I would stay away from coffee as this seems to drain it in some way, buy water with at least 0.09 flouride or less and stay away from toothpast and mouth wash with it in.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntitor View Post
Using it does not detoxify ?
I don't really know, but isn't it sort of a muscle? So if you mediate a lot, visualize, lucid dream etc it should get stronger. I think it's working for me. I haven't done anything actively to detoxify. How would we even measure such a thing?

Recent Posts:
Judy Wood And Why 9/11 Debates Still Rage On
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
pegcityevolve

A calcified pineal gland can be decalcified, start with the nutrient iodine. Try the melatonin route, meditate (lots of brain entrainment programs have sound files specifically for the third eye/pineal gland), take some psychoactive compounds (remember to keep a good foundation with lots of nutrients to fuel the trip, they are good for your root chakra).

Hope this helps. Also this free pdf. book will help to aid:

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/...0000_0003.html
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
el jefe

Sun light! Check these

http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fl...nd_sodium.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_thirdeye.htm
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:15 AM   #10
phfaty

Thanks for the tips. I have been doing my own regiment of Pineal Gland detox by drinking lots of lemon water and eating lots of sea weed.

Can you please recommend a good iodine supplement to take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
A calcified pineal gland can be decalcified, start with the nutrient iodine. Try the melatonin route, meditate (lots of brain entrainment programs have sound files specifically for the third eye/pineal gland), take some psychoactive compounds (remember to keep a good foundation with lots of nutrients to fuel the trip, they are good for your root chakra).

Hope this helps. Also this free pdf. book will help to aid:

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/...0000_0003.html

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 07:13 AM   #11
motleyhoo

I think I also read that Turmeric may have some effect. Everyone should be taking that everyday anyway for many other reasons.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #12
lemonique

Hi Now here, Tamarind Paste (or fruit) comes to mind. An advanced search on this site should bring up another thread on this subject. (I am about to go out and haven't time to do this)

Or just Google Tamarind Paste Flouride detox or whatever.

Cheers
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #13
skywalker9

[/QUOTE]Can you please recommend a good iodine supplement to take?[/QUOTE]

I was told by a Naturopath to read info similar to the following. And someone told me of the awesome site that I have a link to below where I learned this info.

Lugol's solution, check wikipedia for exact mix. (It is a mix of 5% Iodine and 10% Potasium Iodide, in 85mLs of distilled water). I think some doctors usually say something like 12mg a day is healthy dose, (Check with one) I think Lugol's solution gives 6mgs per drop, so 2 drops a day can be right? Similar to what the Japanese get with their seaweed diet daily. Get off all fluoride toothpaste aswell. (natural fluoride apparently does actually help teeth in small amounts, but synthetic byproduct fluoride is not natural and whoever decided it is ok, I think has made a mistake and should retest everything, either they really dont know, or they know its bad and they like to block up our pineal glands?) Anyway, I am not a medical expert so Ask a doctor about Lugols's Iodine solution before you take it. (you have to ask a doctor or good naturopath, stuff like if it disturbs anything you already take, or if you have a reaction to it. It is your decision what you do, its your body)

Here is the best site for all health info (written by doctors), and ofcourse on Iodine and detox. Her book is amazing, 'Docter's are Dangerous' it is worth every dollar, she is a bright spark and shes not happy with what they put in our food and medicines. The following link, after all the benefits it provide for breast cancer, he eventually mentions fluoride detox info, meaning it takes fluoride out of all parts of the body.

http://www.doctorsaredangerous.com/a...eforhealth.htm

Another awesome natural detox is with 'Zeolite', the stuff is amazing scientists with its power. This one draws out a whole list of heavy metals many things have trouble getting to.

http://www.zeolite.com/doctors.php

Last edited by skywalker9; 13-12-2009 at 09:59 AM.
skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
ngawaka19
Premier Subscribers

Can they hurry up please.......
Old 14-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #15
mielaz

Pete peterson talked about this in the Project Camelon interview, he said rat fish liver oil has that effect. This is copied from another forum about this oil.
The clues from the video are listed below:
0) assumed to be a salt water fish, found from pole to pole.
1) bottom feeder
2) about 60% of the weight of the fish is liver.
3) about 60% of the liver is oil.
4) really fishy taste. Cool the oil down .. skim off the solids
5) the oil will not go rancid for 100s of years.
6) one drop a day prevents cavities.
7) was used after world war II for years in Europe.
8) small amount is found in wheat germ oil.
9) the oil will reverse damage to the Pineal Gland
(3rd eye) caused by fluoride/chloride, iodide (Halides)
10) Peterson names the rat fish, but said that is not
the one 60% liver fish his was speaking about.
11) The oil is known as Activator X or the Price Factor: Discovered by Weston Price
12) it is not cod liver oil

It can be bought here http://www.greenpasture.org/community/?q=node/182

I havent tried it myself, but i been thinking about buying, think im gonna do it soon.
mielaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 01:50 AM   #16
thesoundofsalvia

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post
You could try rolling up salvia divinorum leaves fresh from a plant and chewing but not swallowing and sitting in the dark. Regular use with meditation seem to work well at activating it. I dont know if it detoxes but it will get the brain more attuned to inner light based visuals which the pineal gland must play a part in. I would stay away from coffee as this seems to drain it in some way, buy water with at least 0.09 flouride or less and stay away from toothpast and mouth wash with it in.
Very good idea.
I think it is the pineal gland that secreets the DMT we need to sleep and dream with into our systems. Entheogens such as Salvia Divinorum and Marijuana could possibly help with this, as well as Ahayuasca and Fly Agaric, or Magic Mushrooms. While on marijuana the brain releases a much higher amount of DMT into our bodies, I believe this activates the pineal and gets the ball rolling.. I may be wrong though.

Ooh and yes Turmeric does wonders!

Last edited by thesoundofsalvia; 15-12-2009 at 01:52 AM.
thesoundofsalvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
Thanks for the tips. I have been doing my own regiment of Pineal Gland detox by drinking lots of lemon water and eating lots of sea weed.

Can you please recommend a good iodine supplement to take?
kelp extract in its purest form, shop online..this is the best source of natural iodine..it is sea weed btw.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #18
now here

Nice to see some interest in this. Thanks for your input!
now here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #19
dainehahn

Very cool! I think you should be more than fine by then. And good luck-BTW.

Just a precaution-don't watch Katt Williams. I quit too and watching his stand up always makes me want to smoke.
.Natural Detox

Last edited by merlincove; 09-10-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: ad link removed
dainehahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
nightwriterk

Default Radionics

It can be detoxed using radionics. I understand some physicians understand and use radionics in their practice in Britain where it is not illegal.

It is illegal here in the U.S. to use it on humans, which is why it cannot be easily discussed or even written about.

With radionics, you can target any organ for detox from any specific substance, easily.
nightwriterk is offline   Reply With Quote