Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks
Default Is it safe to pull your own teeth out?

I reached a level where I could ask not to have anasthetic at the denstists a long time ago, so I'm wondering if I can just cut out the whole dentists thing and remove my own teeth.

I've got far more than I actualy need, one of them has a filling that I don't want, and another one has been bleeding since it's filling came out and it's making my smile look carnivorous.

Also, It's very bad form to have too many teeth in my part of the country.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
godgoo

Doubt you could successfully get a molar out, tbh. The roots are too big of a problem. You could just about get the front teeth out, easily enough they are only on ligaments.
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
godgoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
I reached a level where I could ask not to have anasthetic at the denstists a long time ago, so I'm wondering if I can just cut out the whole dentists thing and remove my own teeth.

I've got far more than I actualy need, one of them has a filling that I don't want, and another one has been bleeding since it's filling came out and it's making my smile look carnivorous.

If you have toothache, from the tooth that has no filling. The only thing I can suggest. Is to heat up a nail or needle until it glows red, and ram it right into the centre of the tooth, painful but kills the nerve right off and stems the bleeding completely off also.
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 11-12-2009 at 06:18 AM.
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
If you have toothache, from the tooth that has no filling. The only thing I can suggest. Is to heat up a nail or needle until it glows red, and ram it right into the centre of the tooth, painful but kills the nerve right off and stems the bleeding completely off also.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Doubt you could successfully get a molar out, tbh. The roots are too big of a problem. You could just about get the front teeth out, easily enough they are only on ligaments.
I could get a molar out.

I've got faith of the heart

Lots of choccy biccies. Refined sugar is a wonderful thing.

I can do the rest of my teeth with oil rinsing or salt so I don't kill off those vital tooth decay bacteria.

Failing that, a hammer and chisel. Can't be much worse than reseting my own nose.

I'm just worried about bleeding etc. if I try the second method.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
mythmath

It seems like your pain-threshold is sufficiently high...

Maybe you should ask a sadistic friend to help out...

And then you both might enjoy the experience...
mythmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
tusme

Quote:
Eh...!?

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #8
boots

Quote:
I could get a molar out.

I've got faith of the heart

Lots of choccy biccies. Refined sugar is a wonderful thing.

I can do the rest of my teeth with oil rinsing or salt so I don't kill off those vital tooth decay bacteria.

Failing that, a hammer and chisel. Can't be much worse than reseting my own nose.

I'm just worried about bleeding etc. if I try the second method.
Fuck me!!!

You'll bleed like a stuck pig for a little while but it will stop, pack it with something like cotton wool.

I've had half mine out and they didn't bleed for to long. mind you though the method you might be doing is pretty brutle so expect a lot of blood.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythmath View Post
It seems like your pain-threshold is sufficiently high...

Maybe you should ask a sadistic friend to help out...

And then you both might enjoy the experience...
Lol

I only use pain for ritual trances or learning to relax and think clearly under duress. I'm too irritable to find it a erm . . . 'bonding experience'?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #10
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Fuck me!!!

You'll bleed like a stuck pig for a little while but it will stop, pack it with something like cotton wool.

I've had half mine out and they didn't bleed for to long. mind you though the method you might be doing is pretty brutle so expect a lot of blood.

Well the bleeding has gradualy increased since the filling came out and the blood smells like there's a lot of white blood cells.

This means 2 things.

1) The mercury filling was right on a blood vessel so I've had mercury going in to my system all my life,

2) the white blood cells indicate it's occupying my immune system, and that's something to avoid if I'm avoiding the swine flu jab.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #11
mythmath

Say, btw, what deck is your avatar from...?
mythmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #12
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythmath View Post
Say, btw, what deck is your avatar from...?
Heindl

http://www.facade.com/tarot/descript...=haindl&Card=3

Last edited by deathcultreject; 11-12-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKYQjpDtpA&NR=1

I only use pain for ritual trances or learning to relax and think clearly under duress. I'm too irritable to find it a erm . . . 'bonding experience'?
Actualy, it's been more fun than I thought it would.

I've broken off and extracted a piece which is nearly the size of a bit of sweetcorn, so I'm feeling very pleased with myself. I'd go so far as to say buzzing, not because of the pain, but because it's liberating to reclaim your own mouth.

I shall see how well the gum grows over it and decide how to proceed.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
the_count

[QUOTE=deathcultreject;1058472607]I reached a level where I could ask not to have anasthetic at the denstists a long time ago, so I'm wondering if I can just cut out the whole dentists thing and remove my own teeth.

Also, It's very bad form to have too many teeth in my part of the country.[/QUOTE]

Please explain the above statement ?

Also maybe its me being squeamish, but why the hell would you want to do this yourself ? Sounds stupid to me but its your teeth i suppose.
the_count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
boots

Quote:
Well the bleeding has gradualy increased since the filling came out and the blood smells like there's a lot of white blood cells.

This means 2 things.

1) The mercury filling was right on a blood vessel so I've had mercury going in to my system all my life,

2) the white blood cells indicate it's occupying my immune system, and that's something to avoid if I'm avoiding the swine flu jab.
SO how was it with the bleeding after you took out that tooth?

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
SO how was it with the bleeding after you took out that tooth?

The 'bleeding' came from a sort of c shaped cavity which got plugged with old food and then built up blood and stuff under it which would come out all at once. The tooth was hollow which was why it broke in half so easily.

Half of the tooth has gone now, so that doesn't happen, it's a bit jagged, but I can swill it whenever I drink something.

I might not need to remove the rest of the tooth.
Old 31-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #17
white horse
Banned

Quote:

What part of what country ffs do you have to be in for too many teeth to be a problem?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
+1

Errm yeah second that! Lol! -

However - I have a molar with a missing filling and it is a fnckiug cnut at the moment - seriously, after a few beers the other night I was very nearly in the bathroom with some pliers to wrench the fucker out - I could picture blood and screaming and possibly vommitting and fainting, but it would be worth it in the long run... ...and if it had been a bottle of whisky and not just a few beers I might have even given it a go!!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #18
white horse
Banned

[QUOTE=the_count;1058473339]
Quote:

Also, It's very bad form to have too many teeth in my part of the country.[/QUOTE]

Please explain the above statement ?

Also maybe its me being squeamish, but why the hell would you want to do this yourself ? Sounds stupid to me but its your teeth i suppose.
fucking hell count how you doing!!?? it aint often you come out!! But yes - I have to obsolutely agree with you - "Please explain the above statment"??

(always my fave Sesame Street character btw!! )
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #19
motleyhoo

Quote:

This means 2 things.

3) You have formed an abscess.

Number 3 is nothing to mess around with, you could lose bone or worse. Go see a Dentist ASAP. I am serious.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote