Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
david merrill
Banned

Default Cash In on Your Birth Certificate!

That is what Freeman Robert Arthur MENARD encourages us to do.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=10472

[You might want to pick up on that discussion at Page 9.]

You might find it interesting that we are expected to believe the revenue receipt he shows us is on the backside of a birth certificate. I have encouraged Rob to please take another photo of the card against a mirror so that we might believe him and better understand why if he is holding a revenue receipt on his birth certificate, he does not go cash it in with the Department of Revenue?

Or in the alternative, if he has somebody else's birth certificate, why he does not give it back?

And more interesting is that how come Rob has the only birth certificate in existence that has a revenue receipt on the backside? This should not even be up for debate! People should just look at their own birth certificates and find the revenue receipt.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. If you want to discuss the birth certificate as a revenue receipt, it took until Post #16 for somebody to convince me the revenue receipt is actually there on the backside of a birth certificate.

Last edited by david merrill; 03-12-2009 at 05:56 PM.
david merrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
yozhik

So what do YOU encourage people to do?
I'm confident Rob can vouch for Rob.
What does David vouch for?

I sincerely hope you have come here to contribute and not just to expand your running dispute with Rob onto new territory.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 03-12-2009 at 11:09 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
bluegrazz

I copy/pasted this from that other thread because I was directed here without an answer.

BTW: Dave, you seem quite intelligent and your question seems very valid.

I keep hearing all these crazy ideals and I wonder- Well, if they are true, why doesnt an attorney cash in or charge clients a nice fee to help them through this process- (not just about this but many other issues around the Freemen or Legal Fiction philosophy)

Why is it only (I am assuming here) non qualified people (non attorneys) who give legal advice on these matters.

I have heard about this one (cashing in a Birth Certificate for Millions) and I wonder why my attorney cant just "hook a brother up"- Hell I would let him keep all but 100k- Enough to be free and clear of all debt with some extra for that Sports car I will never be able to afford.

I am not being (or trying to be) an asshole here- And there must be SOME truth to some of this- But why does it seem like its just regular people giving each other legal advice that never seems to pan out in this movement?
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
david merrill
Banned

I encourage Rules of Evidence;

To expressly assert the birth certificate is a fungible bond is a fraudulent communication. One adherent to Rob's assertions investigated to find:

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2338

The link is a response from a revenue official explaining that the birth certificate has no monetary value.

I can vouch that image of the letter is included in my first response to Rob's assertion that:

Quote:
So some people want you to believe that the BC is Not a Revenue Receipt and that it has no value. I believe otherwise. Let us put this puppy to bed. Here is a scan of the back of someones BC from British Columbia. As anyone who wants the truth can see, it is clearly identified as a receipt of revenue and according to the law, the receipt evidences something of value exists.

So those who do not believe that it is proof of the receipt of revenue, I point to the words 'Revenue Receipt'...
I think that when people talk about free money and provide one side of a card that says Revenue Receipt and are shown an easy method of how to show us both sides so that we can believe the other side is a birth certificate, we should expect to see a little respect for us - courtesy - as courts with rules of evidence.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2346

Regards,

David Merrill.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by david merrill View Post
I encourage Rules of Evidence;

To expressly assert the birth certificate is a fungible bond is a fraudulent communication. One adherent to Rob's assertions investigated to find:

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2338

The link is a response from a revenue official explaining that the birth certificate has no monetary value.

I can vouch that image of the letter is included in my first response to Rob's assertion that:

I think that when people talk about free money and provide one side of a card that says Revenue Receipt and are shown an easy method of how to show us both sides so that we can believe the other side is a birth certificate, we should expect to see a little respect for us - courtesy - as courts with rules of evidence.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2346

Regards,

David Merrill.
Well okay then- I agree.

Logically if this was true everyone would do it (which would make the other "side" claim- Thats why its kept so secret) BUT Attorneys (and I know they arent the most liked people) are pretty damn smart and you would have thought that in all these years SOMEONE would have a buisness cashing in on this (apparent) free money.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
david merrill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
Well okay then- I agree.

Logically if this was true everyone would do it (which would make the other "side" claim- Thats why its kept so secret) BUT Attorneys (and I know they arent the most liked people) are pretty damn smart and you would have thought that in all these years SOMEONE would have a buisness cashing in on this (apparent) free money.

That is somewhere down the road. Instead of revealing his evidence behind his claims, Rob has chosen to attack me with several slanders against my reputation. I am convinced he knows that the other side of that card is not a birth certificate.

It is not my style to get him in trouble but there is a revenue receipt right there. I am tempted to inquire with the Department of Revenue about what is on the other side of that card if Rob will not show us. If it is not a birth certificate then Rob could be convicted of fraudulent communications for telling us that we can redeem our birth certificates in monetary value.

Rob has a judgment and order against him from the Law Society already and this is already getting awfully close to a personal tragedy for him and his World Freeman Society for which people pay hundreds of dollars for dues. These people are already victims as Rob promotes redemption of the birth certificate as the pie in the sky for joining.

He pretends to have a cult following and admittedly a few folks will put me on their Ignore List and speak ill of me. Promoting some skewed idea that he can speak bad of me because he says I am a government shill sent to destroy him. These adherants avidly wish for me to accept the other side of the revenue receipt is a birth certificate without evidence; evidence that Rob could easily provide us all.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
yozhik

David ... your words are most eloquent - I would suggest intentionally, so as to impress and woo, but with little content.

A 'certificate';
Quote:
... is a writing by which an officer or other person bears testimony that a fact has or has not taken place.
Nothing more, nothing less.
All the 'birth certificate' does is attest to the fact that the registration of the birth [and/or the birth itself] has taken place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_merrill
You also imply there is something 'evil' in the following;
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_merrill
I'm not sure whether your obfuscation is intentional or accidental ... however a receipt is merely evidence of goods being received or delivered ... a certificate is merely proof or attestation that the event is accurate and has taken place.

Neither of these have 'value'.
Neither a receipt nor a certificate is a bond.

... but given your eloquence ... you already know this.

David - let's be direct.
Have you evidence of and a guide to remedy?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
David ... your words are most eloquent - I would suggest intentionally, so as to impress and woo, but with little content.

A 'certificate';

All the 'birth certificate' does is attest to the fact that the registration of the birth [and/or the birth itself] has taken place.

I'm not sure whether your obfuscation is intentional or accidental ... however a receipt is merely evidence of goods being received or delivered ... a certificate is merely proof or attestation that the event is accurate and has taken place.

David - let's be direct.
Well, honestly I thing Dave makes alot of sense- BUT the last post led me to belive that (as you stated earlier- somewhere) there looks like some bad blood and that is what this is about.

Why turn a guy in to the Law for something that isnt hurting you- If people wantto give this guy money to mislead them (or not- Hell I'm no Lawyer) thats kinda their problem IMO .... I thought you were here to enlighten us about bad info and not due to some past grudge.

So yeah, what Dave says is logical but since none of us is (apparently) licensed Attorneys we can banter about meaning all day and get nowhere with Fact- And it kinda looks like bad blood.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #9
yozhik

Let's keep this nice and simple;

If I have a share certificate, the certificate is not the share in the company itself - it attests to me having a share.

If I have a receipt for groceries, I can't eat the damn receipt and have my hunger satiated. The receipt evidences the transference of the groceries; I received the groceries or that the groceries were delivered.

Getting back to the main 'argument'; the birth certificate is not the 'bond'.
It attests to the facts entered as the 'birth' being registered.
That's all.
The bond MIGHT be connected in some way to the registration process ... MIGHT.
The birth certificate is not evidence of it. The birth registration MIGHT be, or at least it MIGHT be part of the bond creation process ... BUT the certificate is merely a certificate. It is what it is.

Other than [possibly] being the 'START' square in a dangerous game of Snakes and Ladders; it has no intrinsic value. It's a piece of paper attesting to a registration event having taken place.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 03-12-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #10
picha
Banned

Quote:

A 'certificate';

David - let's be direct.
Well he does have a point that rob could easily show the front of it using a mirror and settle it once and for all. Which begs the question why doesnt he just do it?
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #11
david merrill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Well he does have a point that rob could easily show the front of it using a mirror and settle it once and for all. Which begs the question why doesnt he just do it?
Indeed the entire point in a nutshell.

Instead you see how he has launched a vicious campaign against my reputation for requesting he show that the backside of the revenue receipt he displays is actually a birth certificate.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
yozhik

How would I know?
I'm not Rob.

As far as I'm concerned, he has no obligation to show it; not to me anyway.

- Emma Goldman
Old 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #13
david merrill
Banned

Default fraudulent communications

Here you will see that Rob is involved with hypothecations about the value alleged in redeeming the birth certificates:

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9714

And he collects money via the Internet for the WFS and for his papering Package:

http://worldfreemansociety.org/tiki-...geName=Payment

If the other side of that revenue receipt is anything other than a birth certificate, then Rob is presenting people with a fraudulent pie in the sky on the implied wealth of Cracking the Nut. There is an implied promise, probably express somewhere on the WFS website, that if you join you will be first in line for this run on the Treasury when everybody figures out that revenue receipt on the backs of their birth certificates can be redeemed.

I want in line but it seems odd that Rob will not show the backside of the revenue receipt. And it is boggling that nobody else just says, Here Dave, look at mine!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
yozhik

David ... are you here to discredit Rob or to offer your own thoughts?
Every post of yours mentions Rob.
Why is that?

- Emma Goldman
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #15
david merrill
Banned

Rob says we can redeem our birth certificates because they are revenue receipts.

Quote:
As anyone who wants the truth can see, it is clearly identified as a receipt of revenue and according to the law, the receipt evidences something of value exists.

So those who do not believe that it is proof of the receipt of revenue, I point to the words 'Revenue Receipt'. For those who think we cannot use it to set off bills and other obligations I point out the fact that it says Treasury Use Only and thus appears to be an invitation for the bearer to use the Treasury.
Sounds great to me!

I would like for him to convince me so I can be rich like him; presuming he has turned in his revenue receipt.

Last edited by david merrill; 03-12-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
david merrill
Banned

Default to the rescue

Somebody finally convinced me. The fellow who provided that image came on the website with the same photos.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2371

I find Rob's evasiveness quite annoying sometimes and I believe it may have cost the WFS a lot of problems, all this slander instead of just cooperating with my investigation.

Last edited by david merrill; 03-12-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #17
number_6
Banned

Quote:
David ... are you here to discredit Rob or to offer your own thoughts?
Every post of yours mentions Rob.
Why is that?
Why shouldn't Menard and his claims be scrutinised?
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #18
infinitethoughts

Hey "Dave Merril".

You'll get a couple of converts for the team (U.S. Gov.) you work for, but considering the sheer amount of time, effort, man hours and posts your team is doing...........you guys are wasting your time.

This movement is organic, meaning
  • 1. there's nothing you guys can do to stop it.
  • 2. There's no organization behind it....because it's organic.
  • and 3. Because it's organic and not organized....There's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited by infinitethoughts; 03-12-2009 at 06:17 PM.
infinitethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #19
rob menard
Banned

Some of you operate on so many assumptions as to be ludicrous. Assumptions here being that I had the document in my possession and able to take another photo, as opposed to merely having a scan of one side of the document. Also I am ignoring merrill/van pelt on all forums, and thus have no way of knowing his foolish demands, nor would I serve them if aware.

As for claims that I have an order against me from the Law Society, that is another of his big lies. Watch my video where I speak with Carmel Wiseman from the Law Society and she acknowledges she is incapable of identifying the affected party, assuming there was one. I am curious as to how Merril/Van Pelt can make a claim on behalf of the Law Society concerning one of the orders they secured in court.

Yeap I sure got some trollish attention with my Video '96 is Your Fix'.

I do not have the option here to ignore Merrill/Van Pelt when others take his whole post and copy and paste it, so I do become aware of his slanderous words and outright ludicrousness concerning my access to the WFS funds, that the package is a 'papering package' when it is a bunch of books and DVD's, and that the Law Society has an order against me, which they do not, at least according to them.

So have a great day all. The BC is a revenue receipt and can be used to off set certain debts. People are doing it. So keep listening to merrillvanpelt if you want. I think he is completely full of shit and intent on trying to derail or delay the massive world movement towards greater personal freedom and responsibility. He certainly seems to be fixated on me, and follows me around the net like a dog with his nose up my ass. He is a very sad specimen I have come to believe, and I kinda feel sorry for him, though he is very vexatious and purposely irritating, with no obvious spirit inspiring personal attributes.

Birth Certificate is a Revenue Receipt so merrilllvanpelt can suck it.

rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #20
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

As for claims that I have an order against me from the Law Society, that is another of his big lies.
Is this what he refers to?
http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/publicat...04-27_upl.html
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote