Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
serpent_slayer_garuda
Senior Member
 
serpent_slayer_garuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 127
Default Is Obama a cloned Egyptian pharaoh?

Just a few weeks ago while reading Children of The Matrix, the idea came to mind that Obama is an Egyptian cloned pharaoh. I have always had the feeling that something is not right about him. His skin color, not that he's black. But a strange sort of black. His past is shrouded in mystery, he came almost out of no where. I started doing photoshop images of Obama's face combined with Pharaoh images. The resemblance was uncanny. I decided to do a bit of research, it's amazing what you find if you just look. I came across Freeman's claims that Obama is a clone of Akenhaten. I was shocked that others believed the same thing. My question is if it's true, what purpose would resurrecting an ancient pharaoh serve? I have really be pondering that thought for several days now. Any ideas?
serpent_slayer_garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
lotus flower
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
Default

Why did the Egyptians put in so much time and effort into preserving their dead? They had cloning tech from a previous civilization. They preserved the pharaohs so they could 'live on after death' literally.

Anyone hear about cloning a dead mammoth, taking the DNA and manipulating it so a clone or hybrid could be grown in an elephant? If it can be done with frozen mammoth DNA then maybe it can be done with a very well preserved mummy. I know, I know - it sounds too much like science fiction.

Quote:
What purpose would resurrecting an ancient pharaoh serve?
All pharaohs were part of the same bloodline that today's elite families descend from. I don't see how resurrecting a bloodliner and putting him in high position of power is a bad move for the elites. These people are obsessed with keeping the bloodlines pure and the further you go back the less diluted it gets.

I don't think Obama is a clone of Akhenaten. There is a resemblance if you look at the bust from the front. From the side however, the features don't match at all. Some of the pharaohs don't even look human.

lotus flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent_slayer_garuda View Post
Just a few weeks ago while reading Children of The Matrix, the idea came to mind that Obama is an Egyptian cloned pharaoh. I have always had the feeling that something is not right about him. His skin color, not that he's black. But a strange sort of black. His past is shrouded in mystery, he came almost out of no where. I started doing photoshop images of Obama's face combined with Pharaoh images. The resemblance was uncanny. I decided to do a bit of research, it's amazing what you find if you just look. I came across Freeman's claims that Obama is a clone of Akenhaten. I was shocked that others believed the same thing. My question is if it's true, what purpose would resurrecting an ancient pharaoh serve? I have really be pondering that thought for several days now. Any ideas?
Why, just because he is a powerful black man?

What purpose would such an act serve? none, it would be a waste of effort. Even if they brought the original guy back to life he would not have a clue about the modern world.

A resemblance to other people means nothing. Obama looks nothing like Akhenateb. Obama nose is a lot fatter and the bridge is in a different position. Akhenatn was thought to have very odd, enlarged thihgs, very femal looking but is Obama like that? I dont think so.

Last edited by marpat; 01-12-2009 at 08:13 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
maz15d
Premier Subscribers
 
maz15d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of England
Posts: 29
Default obama cloned?

Hi Serpent Slayer

Freeman of freemantv has been working on this theory for quite a while now. He has a very informative presentation at


If you don't have time to watch all 7 parts of it there is a brief glimpse at


Maz
__________________
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift." (Albert Einstein, 1929)
maz15d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
serpent_slayer_garuda
Senior Member
 
serpent_slayer_garuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Why, just because he is a powerful black man?

What purpose would such an act serve? none, it would be a waste of effort. Even if they brought the original guy back to life he would not have a clue about the modern world.

A resemblance to other people means nothing. Obama looks nothing like Akhenateb. Obama nose is a lot fatter and the bridge is in a different position. Akhenatn was thought to have very odd, enlarged thihgs, very femal looking but is Obama like that? I dont think so.
No, not because he's a black man. If anything he's not black. He's no more black than Colin Powell was. Do you honestly think that the elite would allow a pure black man into such a position. Powerful? Maybe not as much as some think. There are still puppet masters behind him.

What purpose would it serve? That's the key question here. You are thinking inside the box. Sure it sounds outrageous, why the hell would they need to make a clone of an ancient. It sounds way too far fetched, of course that's the beauty of it. Who the heck would believe that? That's the way they operate. Have you ever delt with a clone? No and neither have I. So who knows what knowledge they carry on from the original donor. I'm sure clones can be programmed thou. Now imagine if you ressurect an ancient god king and could control him at the same time. The mear fact that he holds the same blood/body of the ancient if power enough to those who follow that god king. Remember how Obama won the election? They fed his image to us like sunday morning apple pie. The man was everywere, on the cover of everything. The sold him to us like a rock star. In a sense it would be symbolic and what have we learned about the elite illuminati? They love symbolism. I'm not saying that you are wrong, only that it's possible. Again the key question is what for?

Last edited by serpent_slayer_garuda; 01-12-2009 at 11:18 PM.
serpent_slayer_garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #6
2013
Senior Member
 
2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: within
Posts: 4,289
Default

Was Egyptian sculpture any better than art at portraying a person ? we cant say . But considering we have various contrary images of ahkenaton
some of which show him with large female like thighs bloated stomach and breasts as well as more conventional ones we cant say again .
As for why they would clone someone other than the reason of perfecting the technique and alluding to ancient bloodlines real or imagined who can say . Creating a mythology is one reason , linking ahkenaton to the monotheistic cult that Hebrews stems from would fit in with the Israel America connection .Also the internet rumour mill has it that ahkenaton is was moses or Jesus even , again ideas planted creating possible outcomes . Or just maybe he could be as has been stated why did they preserve their dead , we dont know we can only speculate .Wouldn't it be good if they all just laid their cards on the table no lies just here we are this is the way it is , would it really change anything ? just thoughts its late
__________________
Tell the Truth and Shame The Devil
we are the ones we have been waiting for
100 monkeys cant be wrong
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
sofa king
Senior Member
 
sofa king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent_slayer_garuda View Post
No, not because he's a black man. If anything he's not black.


Obama has a black father and a white mother.

that skin tone is ometimes called "mulatto" alsthough that is a deragatory term.

this is why his skin tone is lighter than Wesley Snipes.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:42 AM   #8
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,493
Default

Not only is he is a cloned Egyptian pharaoh but he his body parts are also pillaged from other people. His right elbow comes from a random black man, his torso from a witch doctor, his dick from Cheney, his voice box from someone called Obwanye Koseyo. It's wizardry!

Just keeping up with the sheer lunacy in evidence here. The world goes to shit but we can always entertain ourselves with stories of Obama being from the depths of Neptune's icy moon's ocean (there is one) travelling through space is a chariot made of single ply cardboard to wage a war of fire and carve statues of himself into mountains with a butter knife. He is also the reincarnation of Santa Claus and Klaus Barbie.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:58 AM   #9
pi3141
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,970
Default

The Queen apparently traces her lineage back to pharohs which is why they claim divinity to rule. As the Elite are all intermarried maybe this is to do with the reason.

I have another theory I was going to start a thread but I may as well post it here, when I get home from work I'll add it to the thread as I've already typed it up. The pharoh thing ties into the ancient Sun Gods - so if this is true of Obama then it may be because the Elite are expecting the Sun Gods to return and he's there front man to prove they still rule our world and he can become our/their (the Elite) spokesman again.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus flower View Post
I don't think Obama is a clone of Akhenaten. There is a resemblance if you look at the bust from the front. From the side however, the features don't match at all.


Obama's head is tilted up, and Akhenaton's head is angled down in that comparison.

You also need to factor in that Akkers had Marfan's syndrome which causes elongation of the cranium and also that Obama has had access to better nutrition. As well, there's the possibility that the bust in the photo you've posted is somewhat stylised and exaggerated to give him a more noble bearing.

Last edited by size_of_light; 02-12-2009 at 08:14 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #11
lotus flower
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Obama's head is tilted up, and Akhenaton's head is angled down in that comparison.
If you assume that bust is accurate you can tell the features don't match up regardless of the angle difference.

The Daily Mail:
Quote:
One of ancient Egypt's greatest kings had a strikingly feminine body shape even though he fathered at least half a dozen children possibly including Tutankhamun.

Images of Akhenaten, who introduced monotheism to Egypt and died more than 33 centuries ago, suggest that the pharaoh had breasts and wide hips were due to a genetic disorder, scientists were told today.

The pharoah's female form was due to a genetic mutation that caused his body to convert an excessive number of its male hormones to female hormones, Dr. Irwin Braverman was due to tell a conference on the deaths of historic figures.

Akhenaten's head was also misshapen - because of a condition in which skull bones fuse at an early age.

The husband of famous queen Nefertiti, Akhenaten was Tutankhamun's predecessor on the throne of Egypt in the mid-1300s B.C. - and either his father or his uncle.

Dr. Braverman, from Yale University, analysed statues and carvings of Akhenaten for the annual conference at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.

The pharaoh had "an androgynous appearance. He had a female physique with wide hips and breasts, but he was male and he was fertile and he had six daughters," the physician said.

"But nevertheless, he looked like he had a female physique."

This was largely due to familial gynecomastia, a hereditary condition that leads to the overproduction of oestrogen, he said.
Quote:
You also need to factor in that Akkers had Marfan's syndrome which causes elongation of the cranium
I don't buy that. He was probably an ET or an ET hybrid like most pharaohs, hence the elongated cranium and abnormal genetic 'disorders'. What we call the sphinx isn't even an egyptian symbol, it was borrowed from an older, more advanced civilization. There's an underground chamber beneath the sphinx that no one's been able to open and of course that info is censored by the mainstream media.

Back on topic- I've looked through photos of busts and found maybe one or two with more resemblance to Obama. It was a while ago, unfortunately I deleted the images. After Michael Jackson died there was an article in the news about a look alike bust. [photo]

Last edited by lotus flower; 03-12-2009 at 07:34 AM.
lotus flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:45 AM   #12
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus flower View Post
If you assume that bust is accurate you can tell the features don't match up regardless of the angle difference.
Which is why I went on to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
You also need to factor in that Akkers had Marfan's syndrome which causes elongation of the cranium and also that Obama has had access to better nutrition. As well, there's the possibility that the bust in the photo you've posted is somewhat stylised and exaggerated to give him a more noble bearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus flower View Post
I don't buy that. He was probably an ET or an ET hybrid like most pharaohs, hence the elongated cranium and abnormal genetic 'disorders'.
OK.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #13
therecovery
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Default

ET or ET hybrid?

Tell me more please, I am intruiged. Youtube videos are probably the most.. more tolerating to watch than read pages of text :P
therecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
2013
Senior Member
 
2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: within
Posts: 4,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therecovery View Post
ET or ET hybrid?

Tell me more please, I am intruiged. Youtube videos are probably the most.. more tolerating to watch than read pages of text :P
If you like that idea try getting a copy of this book to read .
__________________
Tell the Truth and Shame The Devil
we are the ones we have been waiting for
100 monkeys cant be wrong
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
monay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,679
Smile Pharoic Obama

I think that it is urban legend. I have heard such stories duing the election.
It might just be election code. I think that the people that were telling me this were wearing a wire. The subject changed to the Bible out of the blue.
I just smiled as it was pointless to say anything.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #16
pegcityevolve
Senior Member
 
pegcityevolve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Not only is he is a cloned Egyptian pharaoh but he his body parts are also pillaged from other people. His right elbow comes from a random black man, his torso from a witch doctor, his dick from Cheney, his voice box from someone called Obwanye Koseyo. It's wizardry!

Just keeping up with the sheer lunacy in evidence here. The world goes to shit but we can always entertain ourselves with stories of Obama being from the depths of Neptune's icy moon's ocean (there is one) travelling through space is a chariot made of single ply cardboard to wage a war of fire and carve statues of himself into mountains with a butter knife. He is also the reincarnation of Santa Claus and Klaus Barbie.
Give it a break would ya? There's different people for different conspiracies.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #17
mara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,133
Default

mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #18
thefreedomagenda
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 243
Default

How can you make a comparison between a living person and stone carving which is however many years old, I will give most theories a chance but not this one.
thefreedomagenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Give it a break would ya? There's different people for different conspiracies.
You tell him, that guy he's just a shill!!!
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #20
morethanatheory
Senior Member
 
morethanatheory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Not really sure what to call it
Posts: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Why, just because he is a powerful black man?

What purpose would such an act serve? none, it would be a waste of effort. Even if they brought the original guy back to life he would not have a clue about the modern world.

A resemblance to other people means nothing. Obama looks nothing like Akhenateb. Obama nose is a lot fatter and the bridge is in a different position. Akhenatn was thought to have very odd, enlarged thihgs, very femal looking but is Obama like that? I dont think so.
I agree with that to some extent but you also have to consider the other half, the ritualistic side.

I definately do not think he is a clone or anything of sort. But I do find it wierd he appeared on the scene after the ritualistic events of 9/11, 7,7, the attacks in Mumbai, the bombings of Iraq.


And in general regarding resemblence I completely agree with you it's heinous to think he is a clone but I do not think it's heinous to see him appear at such a date and time. He may not look the same but the first black president sure did appear conveniently.

Peace & Love
__________________
Dimethyltryptamine. The most potent hallucogen known to man, responsible for your dreams and possibly a gateway to the true being of the afterlife. Click here, to find out more

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:20 PM.