Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
farabovetheclouds

Default Who is the ruler? Queen, Pope or Rothschild?

Hello,

In a lot of material about the New World Order and the whole conspiracy, we often hear about these three fellows: Queen Elizabeth (and her Kingdom), Pope (and his Vatican kingdom with the Jesuits) and the Rothschild (with their criminal banker friends - the Rockefellers, Warburgs, Oppenheimers etc.)

But after all, can anyone tell who is more powerful? What is the real structure relating to these three figures? Any good proof or is it impossible to know?

SOME POINTS:
- I guess a good start would be with sir Evelyn de Rothschild, in which "sir" meaning just another guy who bent to the queen, just a poor knight working for her empire.

- Another point would be the Pilgrims Society which apparently is extremely powerful over the world and the patron is Queen Elizabeth, and some Rothschilds and Rockefeller being just some members.

- But at the same time, it looks like the Rothschild fortune are WAY bigger than the Queen's, and let's not forget the infamous quote by Nathan: "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire,
The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply."
(Nathan Mayer Rothschild) - 1815
farabovetheclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
velma

The Prieuré de Sion rules over all of the above

http://watch.pair.com/priory.html#intro

"Since few are wise to the Merovingian (Jewish) infiltration and takeover of the Roman Catholic Church or that celibacy, homosexuality and pederasty are sacred rites of the Merovingians, and given that the secret societies, which are under the oversight of the Prieuré de Sion, control the news media which has sensationalized these scandals, and considering the effectiveness of this ingenious and carefully executed plan, we submit that the mighty fall of this citadel of Christendom is a fait accompli." - Barbara Aho
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
phildee3

Default It's this guy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8t59jorH2D...he+Curtain.jpg
Old 22-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #4

Even the Vatican had to get loans from the Rothschilds. But the Zionist Rothschilds themselves were entirely at the mercy of the British government in founding the state of Israel.

So to answer your question, I don't know.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
martg
Banned

Good question, I've wondered this myself

In the words of Leo Zagami, we should seperate power into temporal and spiritual. My personal opinion is that spiritual power is in the hands of the pope and the black pope of the jesuits, and the royal bloodlines are in control of temporal power through the committee of 300, I think the rothschilds have control of economic matters (as evidenced by them holding the keys to the vatican treasury). but as they are all working to the same goal, I tend to think of them as a triumvirate.

I stress these are just personal opinions and I have no real evidence.

Last edited by martg; 22-11-2009 at 10:48 PM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post

Good question, I've wondered this myself

In the words of Leo Zagami, we should seperate power into temporal and spiritual. My personal opinion is that spiritual power is in the hands of the pope and the black pope of the jesuits, and the royal bloodlines are in control of temporal power through the committee of 300, I think the rothschilds have control of economic matters (as evidenced by them holding the keys to the vatican treasury). but as they are all working to the same goal, I tend to think of them as a triumvirate.

I stress these are just personal opinions and I have no real evidence.
Old 23-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #7
tb303

Quote:
Originally Posted by farabovetheclouds View Post

But after all, can anyone tell who is more powerful?
You are
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #8
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb303 View Post
You are
exactly.

The way most conspiracy people think is exactly what they want.

Fear them, and think they are smarter, bigger, stronger.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #9
kappy0405

if any single person is calling the shots, we probably don't know about them.. I feel that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, top-tier Jesuits, and the European Royalty all meet and collaborate without an official chain of command.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
abcnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioz View Post
exactly.

The way most conspiracy people think is exactly what they want.

Fear them, and think they are smarter, bigger, stronger.
Well until the current system is taken down, in many ways they are. The system is effectively hindering most people from living out who they truly are - in other words, "shining their light upon the world," and as long as that keeps going on, you can't say that it isn't a correct assessment.

Probably, the negative side gets the energy that we aren't able to put "out there." And with all the human potential that goes wasted, that does probably mean that they are CURRENTLY smarter, bigger, stronger, until we're able to make some real changes. Ignoring reality will not produce real change.
Old 23-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #11
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
if any single person is calling the shots, we probably don't know about them.. I feel that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, top-tier Jesuits, and the European Royalty all meet and collaborate without an official chain of command.
How could one person be calling the shots?
Oh, you don't think that, do you?

The list you've written of possible collaborators may as well be a list of all the heads of government, big business and religion throughout the world, i.e. the power-possessors we 'usually suspect'*

...the question still remains: are they organised, is there a secret plan?

Otherwise, it's chaotic business as usual.

*that was a clever reworking of the 'usual suspects'

Last edited by passing; 23-11-2009 at 06:46 PM.
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
octopusrex

My prime suspect is actually Lord Siva, but hey.. What do I know?
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
My money's on Yaldabaoth
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #14
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
My money's on Yaldabaoth
That's the guy,
but he's on the ropes right now!

Last edited by phildee3; 23-11-2009 at 10:44 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #15
messed_up_faerie

Queen Margrethe of Denmark.
messed_up_faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #16
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
How could one person be calling the shots?
Oh, you don't think that, do you
well no, which is why I said 'IF' - It was hypothetical. I said that there is likely no chain of command within the top level, whatever/whomever that may be. I feel they just have a general agreement on the end goal and what steps need to be taken to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing
The list you've written of possible collaborators may as well be a list of all the heads of government, big business and religion throughout the world, i.e. the power-possessors we 'usually suspect'*

...the question still remains: are they organised, is there a secret plan?

Otherwise, it's chaotic business as usual.
I think they (the very top-level) are organized in the fact that they agree to use their compartmentalized spheres of influence in a way that directly encourages globalization, which will inevitably lead to the end goal - one central bank with one currency, one parliament/government, one court system, one army, etc..

I do feel that there is much chaos in that they don't really control anything 100% (and many of their puppets aren't even in the know), although they do have agents (such as presidents/pm's/central bank chairmen/directors, etc) in various institutions that can directly make a huge impact towards the end goal.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #17
anahata

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Shiva has a lot to answer for but there isn't an individual running things. The knock on effect would make it that we'd all be in complete control, undoing duality.

I'll bet queenie doesn't have a clue about most things. The Pope and Rothchild have obsessively earned themselves a nice percentage of power.
Old 24-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #18

Excerpts from the book, "The Vatican Billions", written by Avro Manhattan:

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America; with the Hambros Bank; and with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States, it has large investments with the Morgan Bank; the Chase-Manhattan Bank; the First National Bank of New York; the Bankers Trust Company; and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone."

"In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 122 dioceses of the U.S.A., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston."

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time."

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment."

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #19
martg
Banned

Interesting stuff 1964, thanks for posting, I'll keep a look out for that book.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
Interesting stuff 1964, thanks for posting, I'll keep a look out for that book.
Hi martg

If this interests you, maybe these photos will interest you also.

This is a sculpture of Caesar Augustus - notice his crown:

This is a Roman denarius, notice the crown again:

Picture of another denarius, again with the Roman crown:

This was the Roman military banner:

Now here's the United Nations symbol. In case you can't read the print underneath, it says, "United Nations - Planet Earth - Sol System":

Tony Blair and Jack Straw signing the European Union Constitution at the Roman Capitole, in Rome, Italy. Notice the mountain of a statue in the background, of the pope:

Here's the pope at the assembly of the United Nations. Notice the symbol again, up top, the Roman crown wrapped around the world. We're told he has "observer status" with the United Nations, but as a so-called observer, the pope is given his own seat at the head of the hall, on stage, and surrounded by security guards. The pope is seated in a position facing the assembly, while the leaders of the world are all seated in the audience facing the pope. That's the pope speaking at the podium.

Christian prophecy warns that the world will be ruled by one final empire before Christ's return - the same Roman empire that ruled the world once before. And then to further affirm that the Roman empire and the Roman Catholic church are one and the same, Christ identified the Roman Catholic church for us in the Book of Revelation, in shocking detail and with 100% accuracy, almost 400 years before the Catholic church had yet to be born out of Rome.

There's a lot more I could show you, but I don't want to assume you're more interested than you might be

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote