Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
exclamatio

Default where can my friend go to legally get hemp oil

A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with "terminal" cancer and for a long time I have been following Rick Simpson and his work with hemp oil.

(if you dont know about this then check it out here on Rick Simpsons site for free http://www.phoenixtears.ca/)

My friend has enough money to travel for the treatment, we just have no idea where too!

Was hoping someone on here would know where he can go. I have also sent mail to Rick Simpson directly asking if he could treat my friend or point us in the right direction of someone who can. But I cant imagine how many people he must get asking for his help directly.
Old 19-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Ian2day
Inactive

Where is it not a criminal offence to have dope? Spain, Italy, California spring to mind.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Nosey through these, may help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical...al_Regulations
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
supertzar

If you can get some money together you could obtain a pound of herb and make it yourself, legal or not. Not that big of an investment to have a good chance at saving your friend.
Old 19-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
wildhorse

i spotted some in good ole CO-OP

in the cooking oil bit

try that and B17
lemon and water juice fasting
coffee enemas
orgonite zapper
colidol silver

theres so many other alternatives to cut, poision and burn

best of health to him on his journey - health is available to all of us...not just those able to travel or who have the dosh...think about it

Last edited by wildhorse; 19-11-2009 at 05:20 PM.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
i spotted some in good ole CO-OP

in the cooking oil bit

try that and B17
lemon and water juice fasting
coffee enemas
orgonite zapper
colidol silver

theres so many other alternatives to cut, poision and burn

best of health to him on his journey - health is available to all of us...not just those able to travel or who have the dosh...think about it
This is the problem with Rick Simpson dubbing his cannabinoid concentrate "hemp oil." People are getting confused about what it is. The kind of hemp oil you buy at the store is pressed from the seeds. Rick Simpson's "oil" is concentrated essence of Cannabis flowers. It is the THC and other cannabinoids in the buds that cures cancer.
Old 19-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
pedsi
Banned

I've heard baking soda cures it too!
pedsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
arty2000

I get mine at amazon
Old 19-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
neutrino
Inactive

I heard that a certain ingredient in some curries can help slow down the rate of cancer growth. I think it was Turmeric.
personally i'd get your friend on large doses of Turmeric, Garlic, Pomegranate, Acai berries and some Extra Strength Oil of Oregano and see if it at least helps to slow down the cancer. Oh and drink plenty of oxygenated water to keep your friends bodies ph level high, since cancer cells seem to divide and grow anaerobically I'd suggest attempting to cut down on the amount of glucose in the body.
make sure they do not drink thinks such as soda, tell them to keep to fresh clean water.

Last edited by neutrino; 19-11-2009 at 08:32 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
h2pogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with "terminal" cancer and for a long time I have been following Rick Simpson and his work with hemp oil.

(if you dont know about this then check it out here on Rick Simpsons site for free http://www.phoenixtears.ca/)

My friend has enough money to travel for the treatment, we just have no idea where too!

Was hoping someone on here would know where he can go. I have also sent mail to Rick Simpson directly asking if he could treat my friend or point us in the right direction of someone who can. But I cant imagine how many people he must get asking for his help directly.
amsterdam but i dont think it would be legal even there..
if you went to northen india the right time of year i would of thought some one could make some..
your better of making your own..its hard to know when you buy any how it was made..if it got too hot in the procces the thc would be destroyed..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #11
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
This is the problem with Rick Simpson dubbing his cannabinoid concentrate "hemp oil." People are getting confused about what it is. The kind of hemp oil you buy at the store is pressed from the seeds. Rick Simpson's "oil" is concentrated essence of Cannabis flowers. It is the THC and other cannabinoids in the buds that cures cancer.
doh....what a twat
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
jiffy

Sorry to hear about your friend, as far as I know hemp oil can be purchased in any good health food shop.

I can also recommend you do a little research on this lady Canadian nurse, Renée Caisse (1888-1978)

Here is a link to a fantastic herbalist and a very nice guy that has made Caisse formula
http://www.godshaer.co.uk/caisse.php

Best wishes to you both
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 04:47 AM   #13
exclamatio

thanks for all the suggestions guys, im actually just looking for a company or an individual who has experience making hemp oil from the bud, not hemp seed oil that you can buy most anywhere. Rick Simpson has been using hemp oil on cancer patients for a while now with amazing results.

If you are not sure what I mean just check the link in my 1st post it should explain everything in writing and video, whichever you prefer!

Check this video of jack herer having his legs massaged with the "holy annointing oil" for his diabetes. I have also emailed the reverend from the video too.

Old 20-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post

you really have GOT TO grow it yourself. I KNOW there are risks involved but if you take precautions and DO NOT TELL ANYONE you are doing it , you will be fine, it is not that difficult and you can educate yourself online , i recommend www.softsecrets.nl , there are pdf files you canm dopwnload and lists of shops where you can get seeds and equipment.

If you really want to cure your friend, this is the way to do it, I personally would be hesitant to use Rick Simpsons method of concentrating the herb by boiling it in ethanol. look into eating the raw, dried buds or extracting resin with a ice-water 'isolater' or 'bubble hash' method

GROW YOUR OWN , it is not that difficult, it is technically a 'weed' and will grow despite you , you only have to do a lot of maintainance if you want a HIGH QUALITY (better than street, hiogh in MEDICINAL content) . And you really DO want HIGH QUALITY, with a good amount of THC filled resin.

If you can cure your friends cancer, whose law should you obey, the 'nations' laws that prohibit a non-toxic EFFECTIVE medicine , or gods/the universe's law that we have a duty to heal our brothers and sisters if we can.

If your friend has the money to buy oil then he has the money to set up a small grow-room and cure themselves and then set about curing others.

the risk of imprisonment is negligable, you can proove that you are growing it PURELY for medicine and if you NEVER sell any , they cannot proove otherwise. Even the nastiest magistrate will not convict a sick man where there is zero evidence that he grew for profit

DO IT. DO IT now, DON'T DELAY , Buy your seeds today.......

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/drhemp/index.htm

also search this forum for posts by 'joeblow' who has cured his girlfriend of 2 tumors via the 'Rick Simpson method'

Last edited by grachtengordel; 20-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
doh....what a twat

WHO is a "twat"?

what have YOU done recently to help people? How many people have YOU cured of cancerous tumors, skin cancers?
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
WHO is a "twat"?

what have YOU done recently to help people? How many people have YOU cured of cancerous tumors, skin cancers?
I think she was being self-deprecating. Also, I don't know if they should wait three months to harvest some plants. It might be too late by then. Probably better to just get the highest quality herb possible and start right away.

Last edited by supertzar; 20-11-2009 at 04:40 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #17
asgard

While I don't doubt that Hemp Oil will do the trick, it's gonna be a bitch to get hold of, or make your own. Alternatives which have a good rep are Essiac (I used that for my Mums breast cancer successfully), Budwig Protocol (she treated lots of terminals) the Gerson Therapy etc. There's loads of successful treatment.

My Dad is terminal at the moment. He has a nasty fast growing sinus tumour which is in the nose and sinus cavity in the cheek. I've just shrunk the primary (one in his cheek). The cheek is now flat so if it's still there it must be tiny. Took 6 weeks, but it'll probably take a bit longer to get rid of it in his nose, as he's not co-operating. He has heart probs and creeping dementia so it's his time to go, but it friggin well won't be because of cancer.

I was 'sprouting' (used broccoli sprouts as they have loads of cancer fighters like sulpharane and srouting the seeds gives 50-1000 times more nutrients than the full plant) and mixing them in smoothies with other potent fruits and veggies. http://www.sproutpeople.com/

Loads and loads of berries, especially blueberries. Gave him wheatgrass juice and apricot kernels, and I think those two were the main ones if I could only use 2 ingrediants + blueberries. Macadamia nuts are also high in B17 but the Apricot Kernels are the richest source and are cheap and easy to get. http://www.creative-nature.co.uk/apricot-kernels.html

You might want to check out this site as it's full of testimonials from cancer survivors - the webmaster (had cancer 3 times) went to prison in the US. He used the concentrated form (laetrille) as well as the seeds but the seeds will do on their own. Always take them with food.

http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/mystory.htm

Here's an MD who became convinced of the benefits of B17 and the results he got on his own patients when he used it as laetrille. He had a lot of problems with the FDA.

http://www.whale.to/m/binzel.html

It's a good idea to make sure your friends eliminations are working properly - drink lots of water, take exercise etc. I only realised the kernels had worked on my Dad because his face swelled up after 6 weeks and we had to go to hospital. They thought he was at "the end", but after IV antibiotics everything went back to normal. But not only the swelling went away, the main tumour had gone with it, and no way do antibiotics dissolve tumours!

My guess is his body couldn't eliminate the dead tissue fast enough, hence bacterial infection setting in. Wheatgrass juice should help with that, and Serrapeptase (enzyme digests dead tissue) but I've not heard of any other people develop such problems. My Dad is old and frail and doesn't drink enough water anyway, so this may have had a bearing.

He's still doing well and his nose has reduced slightly; the Macmillan Nurse is amazed. He is still likely to die soon, but hopefully I'm buying him time to have a 'good death' rather than a cancer one (especially nasty when it's in Head & Neck).

Another 'easy' one (the harder a regime is, the harder it is to stick to it, I feel) is the baking soda one.

This guy did it: http://www.phkillscancer.com/home

That might be dodgy if you have probs with potassium levels (my Dad takes diuretics which mess with his levels, so had to rule this out). All cancer diets turn the body more alkaline, but you can't get too far as that is dangerous. You can only maintain a couple of days at PH 8+ before things get dicey, but that's enough to kill off most cancer, then just keep it at normal PH (slightly alkaline). Any cancer cells left will be dormant and then you could just add moderate amounts of cancer killing foods to your diet to finish them off. Cancer can be lived with so long as it doesn't start replicating and taking over everything.

Your mate has the right attitude, and with you to help him along I think his odds are good.

Good luck!
asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 12:45 AM   #18
organichealing

Smile Regular Hemp Oil VS Rick Simpson Oil

I grow CBD rich strains for many of the cannabis clubs in California, and the most recent problem right now is there is a group who is selling FAKE Rick Simpson Oil on Ebay and Amazon. They are selling regular hemp oil that you can purchase from the vitamin store, but without the THC, making it ineffective for cancer treatment.

Real Rick Simpson Oil that has gone through quality control can be found at Amsterdam's Garden in San Jose, CA

https://www.stickyguide.com/dispensa...rmula-hash-oil
organichealing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
blue2

He does not want to be smoking it that is for sure. It is better to be juicing Marijuana plants himself and juicing it is only way to be disease free.

http://preventdisease.com/news/12/12...ng-Rather-Than...

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v9.../6603236a.html

http://www.cannabisinternational.org/about.php

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...nnabinoids-imp...

http://www.berkeleypatientscare.com/...w-cannabis-for

Try this email [email protected]

There is something called Canna-Min

Good luck! On Lanzarote it is legal to grow 2 plants per household,there was a guy who grew 56 on his roof space and was arrested lol but there is the Cannabis Cup Competition annually and taken very seriously from those growing it.

In Teneriffe there is a Cannabis Club! www.lanzaroteinformation.com

Be careful Hemp oil is Industrial plant and the oil can have solvent in like Benzene although i was advised with high heating it negates it but sorry i don't buy that it is messing too much with natural plant,cold pressed juicing don't have the psychoactive problems that is associated with heating of THC. Marijuana plant needs to be in it's natural state and no pesticides used in the growing process.

Useful Books on Amazon are: The Little Black Book of Marijuana, Growing Marijuana Hydroponically although not recommended as lacks nutrients, Marijuana Horticulture The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible.

On the Collective Evolution scientific research above I think one could have a fairly strong medicinal case for Court if caught growing it outdoors and it is legal if grown onto Hops but then no cannabinoids are to be had with this method,so bit useless.

Another book is Marijuana Gateway to Health by Clint Werner.

Need to be properly educated with this subject before growing it for personal medicinal use. Hope this is helpful!

And when we heat treat something we alter it chemically and like food cooked we then kill our cells. Cell Food is oxygenated and if in UK can buy Good health pack from Direct Healing. The other thing is Somatomed by Vespro Life Sciences it is excellent product for strengthening the whole of bodily systems.

Plus raw juicing of veges and fruits like Beetroots, white onion, carrots, garlic, red or pink grapefruits, lemons, limes, root ginger, fennel, fresh mint fresh sage and nettles and dandelions, all together, even Spring Cabbage. 4 litres daily.

Raw beetroot and fermented foods like you can buy on www.red23.co.uk and Vitamin C as in NHP www.Naturalhealthpractice.com is strongest i've come across and is of better quality of magnesium ascorbate can heal bad cells. Also they do a pure Omega 3 strongest one i've come across as it is Practitioner strength.
Also Magnascent Iodine 4 drops in pure water each two hours 8am-4pm is essential.

Last edited by blue2; 29-10-2013 at 05:34 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #20
mightiswrong

Wouldn't a good hash have a decent amount of oil in it?

"What is fearsome is powerless to affect a fearless man." "No matter how omnipotent a monster may seem, once it is forgotten it ceases to exist altogether."
mightiswrong is online now   Reply With Quote