Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
truthinlove

Default "Was HJR-192 repealed?"

Here is a great article on House Joint Resolution 192, which is nothing more than a resolution, and "Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112" in the "Statutes at Large", which is Public Law. Bascially, the HJR-192 is not the remedy, however, "Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112" is!

Side note: According to gpoaccess.gov: "The United States Statutes at Large, typically referred to as the Statutes at Large, is the permanent collection of all laws and resolutions enacted during each session of Congress. The Statutes at Large is prepared and published by the Office of the Federal Register (OFR), National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). Every public and private law passed by Congress is published in the Statutes at Large, in order of the date it was enacted into law."

Was HJR-192 Repealed ?

An Analysis of the Facts, by: Kevin, of the family: Hines

"Was HJR-192 repealed?" I can't even count the number of times I've had gullible sovereigns asked me this question. They have blindly believed this patriot mythology without thinking it through. That's the problem: sovereigns who are too lazy to do any research or think through a rumor thoroughly before blindly believing anything they hear or read. Stop watching the NFL games on Sunday and start thinking things through!!!

First of all, "HJR-192" is the short name for "House Joint Resolution 192", so let's understand what a "resolution" is. A New Year's resolution applies to you, the one who made it, not to your next door neighbor or anyone else. You're the one who "resolved" to lose weight or quit smoking or exercise more, and your neighbor is not obligated to do what you resolved for yourself. "HJR-192" is strictly a resolution that applies only to the members of Congress (who "resolved" it) and to its subjects. It can be modified at anytime by Congress if they so choose, just as you can modify your New Year's resolution if you so choose.

However, modifying a Public Law is a little different matter. The law in this instance, per the actual "Statutes at Large" books, is identified as: "Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112". I went down to the SMU Law Library, found it, and photo-copied it for myself. It contains the very same wording as "HJR-192"; however, one is a resolution and one is a Public Law.

Kevin's Rule #4 - "Always do your own homework. Verify everything. Discern fact from error, truth from lies. Never act based on someone else's claims!"

If I refer to "HJR-192", am I not telling the listener or reader that I am a subject of Congress, and that I am a citizen of the UNITED STATES??? Sorry, but that is the last thing I want to say. I can, however, say that the Federal Government has placed insufficient amounts of lawful money in general circulation, i.e., gold and silver coinage, thus, forcing me to "discharge" my debts with commercial paper, i.e., putting them off to a future point in time, and restricting my obligation as a sovereign to "pay" a debt.

I refer to the Federal Government's obligation to me as: "Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112", not "HJR-192". The Federal Government took away my ability to pay a debt with lawful money, but that doesn't make me a subject of Congress or of the Federal Government, and thus, their resolution does not apply to me. However, their obligation to me under their Public Law does apply to me because there is insufficient lawful money in general circulation to meet the needs of the people, which includes me.

When the Federal Government took much of our lawful money out of general circulation in 1933, i.e., gold coins, thus leaving an insufficient amount of lawful money in general circulation to meet the needs of the people, i.e., only silver coins remaining, the Congress was required to give the people a remedy. Public Law: "Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112" is that remedy. It states that the Federal Government will pay my debts, dollar for dollar. Note: It doesn't say that the government will pay for anything I desire to buy (like a car), only that it will pay my legitimate debts.

Most, if not all, of the State Constitutions require the State to pay its debts in gold and silver coin. By taking away a State Government's ability to comply with it's Constitutional mandate of paying its debts in gold and silver coin, the Federal Government involuntarily restricted a State Government's ability to function in a de jure capacity. The de jure States went into suspension after the following four acts were committed: (1) the taking of gold coins out of general circulation in 1933, (2) in 1964, the U. S. Mint ceased minting any more silver coins, (3) in 1968, Silver Certificates could no longer be redeemed for silver, and (4) on August 15, 1971, President Nixon closed the Gold Window, thus stopping the redemption of foreign-held dollars for gold. At that point in time, the U. S. Dollar was backed solely by the full faith and credit of the American people, and the States could no longer function in a de jure capacity while in a state of suspension.

The States went into suspension because the Federal Government involuntarily forced the State to pay its officers, judges, employees, etc. with something other than gold and silver coin, which was required by the State Constitution. This "something other than gold and silver coin" was nothing more than "fiat" money, or script, back by nothing but the labor of the people. Thus, Constitutionally, the States could no longer function in a de jure capacity because it no longer had the ability to pay its debts in the form mandated by its Constitution, i.e., contract with the people.

Since the Federal Government took away the gold coin money in 1933, thus causing the States to suspend operations by preventing them from honoring their obligation to pay their debts in gold and silver coin, then there had to be a remedy. "Chap 48, 48 Stat. 112" is the remedy, not just for the States, but also for the sovereign men and women who created the States. Until gold and silver coinage is reinstated in sufficient quantities for general circulation, that remedy cannot be repealed. Congress may have repealed some parts of "HJR-192", or even all of it, because "HJR-192" is merely a resolution for Congress and its subjects. However, the true remedy is provided to the people by Public Law: "Chap 48, 48 Stat. 112".

Until the State Governments come out of suspension, by the Federal Government's placing sufficient quantities of lawful money into general circulation, your remedy, pursuant to "Chap 48, 48 Stat. 112" cannot be repealed and will continue to be there. The remedy of the subjects/citizens found at "HJR-192" might not be there because their remedy is nothing but a resolution, but the remedy of the sovereign found at Public Law: "Chap 48, 48 Stat. 112" will still be there because a sovereign's remedy is Public Law.

If, as many uninformed sovereigns claim, the promise that the Federal Government will pay your debts, dollar for dollar, is no longer valid, then these sovereigns have no basis for claiming their remedy by using the 1099-OID process for the refund of out-of pocket funds expended to pay their debts. Either (1) you believe that the Federal Government repealed your remedy, and therefore, there is no 1099-OID refund process available to you, or (2) you believe the Government has an obligation to pay your debts, dollar for dollar, and therefore, the 1099-OID process for a refund is your remedy and you can use it to recover the funds you expended to take care of your debt obligations. You can't believe your remedy has been repealed, and then try to claim your remedy by asking for a refund using the 1099-OID process.

Now that you understand the difference between a resolution and a Public Law (and why your remedy was given to you), you may recall how a well-known "patriot attorney" who specializes in tax matters has worked hard to intentionally mislead sovereign men and women into believing that their remedy has been repealed. HOGWASH!!! He's talking about a subject's remedy by resolution, not a sovereign's remedy by Public Law. Please do your homework and think outside the box before disseminating patriot mythology to others, possibly causing them to stumble by your lack of research and knowledge. If you wish to continue arguing this ridiculous allegation without doing your homework, i.e., refusing to spend the time required in studying the monetary system in detail, please do so privately, not on any public forum, so as not to mislead others with such mythology.

By: Kevin, of the family: Hines, a sovereign man,
with a common law copyright on this,
my private, intellectual property

Last edited by truthinlove; 18-11-2009 at 07:40 AM.
truthinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
truthinlove

This should mean something to you potential US sovereigns as many claim that HJR's supersede Public Law, which they do, but are mere resolutions which can be modified at anytime. Who is to say they didn't modify HJR-92 without telling us?

In addition, it seems that HJR-92 applies to members of Congress who "resolved" it only. Public Law, however, applies to ALL.

"Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112" in the Statutes at Large is worded just as HJR-92 is, but the difference is one is a resolution and one is Public Law.

Let's think twice about referencing HJR-92 and other resolutions.

Sorry for summarizing the post above me, but I feel it's important for those who are trying to show the banks (via letters) that they are aware of their fraud(s) and what and where it is, exactly.
Old 18-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
girlgye
Inactive

HJR 192 is the point of fiat currency isn't it? when they took the gold out of circulation?
Have you looked into trusts regarding property around the same time?
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 12:35 AM   #4
truthinlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
HJR 192 is the point of fiat currency isn't it? when they took the gold out of circulation?
Yes. In 1933, President Roosevelt issued an Executive Order calling for all the gold to be confiscated. 2 months later, the Senate and the House of Representatives approved House Joint Resolution 192: A joint resolution to suspend the Gold Standard and Abrogate the Gold Clause, and to assure uniform value to the coins and currencies of the United States.

HJR-192 states, in part, that "Every provision contained in or made with respect to any obligation which purports to give the oblige a right to require payment in gold or a particular kind of coin or currency, or in any amount of money of the United States measured thereby, is declared to be against public policy, and no such provision shall be contained in or made with respect to any obligation hereafter incurred. Every obligation, heretofore or hereafter incurred, whether or not any such provisions is contained therein or made with respect thereto, shall be discharged upon payment, dollar for dollar, in any such coin or currency which at the time of payment is legal tender for public & private debts."

HJR-192 goes on to state: "As used in this resolution, the term 'obligation' means an obligation (including every obligation of and to the United States, excepting currency) payable in money of the United States; and the term 'coin or currency' means coin or currency of the United States, including Federal Reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal Reserve banks and national banking associations."

HJR-192 superseded Public Law (what passes as law today is only "color of law"), replacing it with public policy. This eliminated our ability to PAY our debts, allowing only for their DISCHARGE. When we use any commercial paper (checks, drafts, warrants, federal reserve notes, etc.) and accept it as money, we simply pass the unpaid debt attached to the paper on to others, by way of our purchases and transactions. This unpaid debt, under public policy, now carries a public liability for its collection. In other words, all debt is now public.

To answer your question, girlgye, as long as it is considered legitimate debt - and I think property is quite legitimate - it can be discharged They say HJR-192 supersedes Public Policy/Law, but either way, the exact statements/explanations are found in either HJR-192 or their "Statutes at Large", which sounds like a better reference since it shows, by Law, the Federal Government's obligation to me

Last edited by truthinlove; 19-11-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 19-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
girlgye
Inactive

Hang on here that's not what I'm asking. You've made an assumption but said you studied it.

You are in America and I am in England.

Given we are both more than likely owned by the same powers as slaves nations I don't doubt that the set up wasn't that imaginative in terms of us finding out about it all.

Anyway, now we have, by design, no by coincedence and here we are freely able to study the machinations of our point in history where we willingly gave ourselves to slavery.

However, we agreed the currency on the terms, of using that currency.

HJR192 is merely an Act. Ours is the Gold Standard Act 1925. Now if you look up the plethora of laws in other areas around this time and not the OBVIOUS (Gold fever ones) which states give me the effing gold or else. They kept the gold not because they cared about a fiat currency or not. See you're taking your eye off the ball exactly the same as everyone else did at the time. Clever aren't they?

They recalled the gold coz it was pressure to maintain and produce and paper is a damn site cheaper to barter with.(so they say anyways) What matters what you rule your slaves with? Most importantly how you get them to do exactly what you want without them slitting your throat. Always a perennial problem for Arch Capitalists.

I could trade with boots if I like. If its whats in demand - they'll have it I can assure you. then they'll make it crash coz they buy up most of the boots in circulation and then put them out so there's a glut. It's capitalism and gold will always be in command coz it's what people want. Gold coins are in use around the world and people are hoarding it again. then they'll put loads out and gold will be worthless again. On and on. Oh they make up fancy Acts to legitimize it. Like now it's money laundering rules but really it's just a way to force you to joinder into Equity - nothing more. always the same.

You've taken this from the Redemption Manual and it states that he who owns the gold is king. Really is that so? Do you really think that if I have all the worlds gold right now in hidden in Sefton Park that I'm gonna be the ruler in Gods eyes? They'll quake in their boots?

As soon as you circumnavigate their ridiculous attempts to control you they'll trick with some other complexing problem which they will have to invent an Act to sort out and bludgeon you into submission.

Thing is are you going to keep on studying the Acts. Interesting though they are. I'm studying them just as a final nail in my own coffin just to see whether there is actually any honour at the end of the day. Lets see. Eh?

Oh and if you've just discovered this you must be pretty new to this. So I won't bother to ask you about 1040/1099 OID which all this relates to.

Last edited by girlgye; 19-11-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 19-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
truthinlove

Quote:
Hang on here that's not what I'm asking. You've made an assumption but said you studied it.

You are in America and I am in England.

Given we are both more than likely owned by the same powers as slaves nations I don't doubt that the set up wasn't that imaginative in terms of us finding out about it all.

Anyway, now we have, by design, no by coincedence and here we are freely able to study the machinations of our point in history where we willingly gave ourselves to slavery.

However, we agreed the currency on the terms, of using that currency.

HJR192 is merely an Act. Ours is the Gold Standard Act 1925. Now if you look up the plethora of laws in other areas around this time and not the OBVIOUS (Gold fever ones) which states give me the effing gold or else. They kept the gold not because they cared about a fiat currency or not. See you're taking your eye off the ball exactly the same as everyone else did at the time. Clever aren't they?

They recalled the gold coz it was pressure to maintain and produce and paper is a damn site cheaper to barter with.(so they say anyways) What matters what you rule your slaves with? Most importantly how you get them to do exactly what you want without them slitting your throat. Always a perennial problem for Arch Capitalists.

I could trade with boots if I like. If its whats in demand - they'll have it I can assure you. then they'll make it crash coz they buy up most of the boots in circulation and then put them out so there's a glut. It's capitalism and gold will always be in command coz it's what people want. Gold coins are in use around the world and people are hoarding it again. then they'll put loads out and gold will be worthless again. On and on. Oh they make up fancy Acts to legitimize it. Like now it's money laundering rules but really it's just a way to force you to joinder into Equity - nothing more. always the same.

You've taken this from the Redemption Manual and it states that he who owns the gold is king. Really is that so? Do you really think that if I have all the worlds gold right now in hidden in Sefton Park that I'm gonna be the ruler in Gods eyes? They'll quake in their boots?

As soon as you circumnavigate their ridiculous attempts to control you they'll trick with some other complexing problem which they will have to invent an Act to sort out and bludgeon you into submission.

Thing is are you going to keep on studying the Acts. Interesting though they are. I'm studying them just as a final nail in my own coffin just to see whether there is actually any honour at the end of the day. Lets see. Eh?

Oh and if you've just discovered this you must be pretty new to this. So I won't bother to ask you about 1040/1099 OID which all this relates to.
Ha, assumptions? Me, or you? Hmm. Well, I've never claimed to have "studied" anything. I'm just looking up things online, speaking with those in the know, and other limited outlets, like you, I'm sure.

I also have no knowledge of some redemption manual.

I understand the whole basis of how this works, much deeper than any resolution or law. This is merely to satisfy the books, and record with the Secretary of State/Treasury, which is achievable.

Last edited by truthinlove; 19-11-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
yozhik

FFS ... why can't we all just get along without the petty name calling and sarcasm?
Who gives a fuck about who is being assumptive and who has studied what?

Is there not room for ALL levels of 'knowledge' to work together?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #8
truthinlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
FFS ... why can't we all just get along without the petty name calling and sarcasm?
Who gives a fuck about who is being assumptive and who has studied what?

Is there not room for ALL levels of 'knowledge' to work together?
Amen yozhik
Old 19-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
girlgye
Inactive

Actually wasn't being sarcastic or comparing.

So quite your getting so het up Yoshik I don't know.

I actually didn't think Truthinlove was being confrontational. I actually wasn't being either but if you want to take it that way up yours.
Old 19-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #10
yozhik

Talking

Link
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 20-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #11
girlgye
Inactive

Yoshik your a 'Smug Git'. Perhaps listening is not your forte. Always the wisest thing to do if you want to get on the right side of people whom you perceive to be not getting along is bring peace not create more conflict.

Also preferably not accusing them of doing things that they have done.

Truth in Love.

You've been putting some good info out lately.

I was tired and cranky the other day. I have no faith in the system right now for valid reason. If I came across as abrupt please accept my apologies.
If you haven't read the redemption manual I seriously suggest you do. There is a link to it here on the first page. It comes up quite frequently on these pages and most people who have been studying this properly have read this as read. This is why I mentioned it.

Personally the conversation might have got more replies had you have critically analysed what you put out instead of just putting it out. Most of us have seen this before and are looking for application rather than just the same information being put out.

If anyone is new to the freeman constructs I suggest you start right back at the beginning when this forum was introduced and read through painstakingly and all the links associated that are relevant (some are just irrelevant crap) and garner the lingo and the ideas before you start posting, questions and information. Chances are it's been done to death and all you are doing is trying to breathe life into something that has been done. Really where we are up to now is how to deal with the fact that they are dishonouring the processes that are entirely lawful.

Are our processes lawful?
Or are we just taking templates off others and merely spouting that they are without doing our own research.
That means getting out books on law and practical application.

For me you introduced a topic which you know is debate at the moment and didn't really come up with your own concepts of how you are applying it or what you think.

I'm going to apply this logic (debt notes which is actually what this Act is about) to my processes and I'm going to report back. So far in applying it Platform 7 has a warrant out for his arrest. Or so they say.
Old 20-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
yozhik

Fair play to you GG.

- Emma Goldman
Old 20-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #13
girlgye
Inactive

I take it you are not my friend then.
Old 21-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #14
yozhik

Errr ... 'fair play' is meant as an endearment, or a 'well done', or 'good job'.
Nothing negative in it at all [hence the smiley face].

Seems there are a few of us being hit by some brick walls at the moment ... tensions are a little higher than normal.

Or maybe its the impending horror of Xmas creeping evercloser.
Bah humbug.

- Emma Goldman
Old 21-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #15
asky
Banned

yozhick wrote
Seems there are a few of us being hit by some brick walls at the moment

Two of my threads for a start

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #16
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Errr ... 'fair play' is meant as an endearment, or a 'well done', or 'good job'.
Nothing negative in it at all [hence the smiley face].

Seems there are a few of us being hit by some brick walls at the moment ... tensions are a little higher than normal.

Or maybe its the impending horror of Xmas creeping evercloser.
Bah humbug.
Well I need to speak to someone sane. If that is not too much trouble. So I have a question I am going to pm.

I'm still in 'numb' ed out mode. Need that wise stearing. Pretty please.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #17
death
Banned

Default To revive a dead thread I feel is very important

I was not aware of the public law code specifically but understand a resolution does not apply to society and is superseded by public law. I did however assume HJR192 was the basis for public law which I've found to be Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112.

Now if we can not actually own property, merely clear the debt against it we are liable for, how can we even be liable for that debt?

It does not belong to you because you are not exchanging anything of value for it. That basically says you are legally entitled to possess it however, you do not own it and another party can make claim against it.
That is to say that if I buy a gallon of milk, I clear the debt against it at the cash register which was incurred merely seconds before yet another party, such as the grocery store or the dairy that bottled the milk, can make claim against it. Obviously this claim must be sensible but the point is, it's possible.

I believe that this public law qualifies as an act of fraud. Consider that I can drink the milk, piss it out and it's no longer milk. Do I not now own the value the milk contained? Urine is a waste product and nobody making claim against the property(milk) can actually repossess it no matter what a court rules.
Perishables really turn this law upside down onto it's head and show yet another example of the government putting the cart before the horse as they always do.

The debt and debt credit system is in complete fraud. It literally relies on you consenting to believe in something imaginary. In some forms it's represented by a physical property but so what?
I can build you a fake unicorn or a space monster but no matter how much I get you to agree it looks completely real, it's not.
In closing, I do not believe or feel they have provided remedy with this law. If it's a remedy, why is it capitalism can not exist under this system.
Why is it the debt continues to inflate exponentially.
That is not remedy by anyone's definition including theirs!
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #18
outofstate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
It literally relies on you consenting to believe in something imaginary.

wait till "full faith and credit" along with "public notice" actually connect for you (if they ever do) and you will rethink that "fraud" comment.
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #19
willie1959

Quote:

Yes its all about trusts. In 1933 thats when things changed and here to in Canada. If you have never setup a trust, you have done nothing to ensure your rights by your consitution of your country and are working by commercial law.

You have to change your public privileges into a right and that can only be done through your own private trust.

A trust allows you to still have your individual rights but if you try to work without one you have accepted public benefits and have agreed as a public trustee to pay for the debt. Now who in their right mind would pay for some debt that belongs to the public purse?

If you think about it what is the most guarded information in the commercial world, TRUST INFORMATION.

All they want you to do is agree that you will pay for the debt are you that insane?

You are a trust not a commercial entity. Do you look like a corporation?
willie1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #20
girlgye
Inactive

I don't think this is correct Willie. There's a lot of disinfo. Spend a day or two on these boards and you'll get the drift.

A Trust is set up for you at the point of registration to the registrar. It is both private and public.

There are then a series of adhesion contracts to offset the Private Trust ie the NI, Drivers Licence, Passport, Bank, Utilities, address and so on. Each of these are implied Trusts on behalf of the public.

I'm working on the CQV and will let you know how I get on with it. Strictly speaking something went on then but it wasn't centred around the BC.

Last edited by girlgye; 26-06-2011 at 02:56 PM.