Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default What does this triangle mean?

Hi, could anyone tell me what this triangle is supposed to symbolize?

I've had a search around but to no avail. I noticed it in a recent music video by the artist Little Boots. The song is called "Earthquake". Really like the song, but noticed a few odd things/symbols etc. Reminded me of a childrens 80's programme called "Chocky" which gave me nightmares when I was a kid! I know there must be some significance to this specific type of triangle/pyramid symbol..

triangle.jpg

Did a crude video showing the similarities between the two. Apologies for the sound/video quality - I'm new to it, but hopefully you get the idea...

iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
camreeno
Senior Member
 
camreeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,142
Default

Nothing?
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:39 AM   #3
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,223
Default

could you describe chocky a little bit more. never heard of it. the sequence in that video really was weird. when the head of the kid turns on the pyramid or what ever that is. the point in the middle is then the point on the kid's forehead. like maybe the third eye. at 0:13 you also see the white lines could be simulating horns *smile* good catch btw.

Last edited by ninny; 11-11-2009 at 02:45 AM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Nothing?
I've seen it around a few times, so no, it means something.
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
tesla
Senior Member
 
tesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 529
Default

No way. I can remember Chocky also. That was a dark program as a child ...

Look what I found

tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
thedefender
Senior Member
 
thedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,408
Default

thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla View Post
No way. I can remember Chocky also. That was a dark program as a child ...

Look what I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ztIDFU2P8
creepy. is it based on this?

ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
could you describe chocky a little bit more. never heard of it. the sequence in that video really was weird. when the head of the kid turns on the pyramid or what ever that is. the point in the middle is then the point on the kid's forehead. like maybe the third eye. at 0:13 you also see the white lines could be simulating horns *smile* good catch btw.
I think you're probably on the right lines ninny. Could be something to do with the third eye, but it's definately something esoteric.

Chocky if I recollect was about a kid who had this spirit/ghost whatever as his friend. He was the only one who could see it. It (this white orb) spoke to him, in class, in his bedroom. Looking back at some clips it is seriously freaky. I mean, the intro sequence is seriously messed up! I'm surprised they allowed this stuff on. Granada Television produced it for the UK. I can't actually remember much about it, other than my mum telling me it gave me serious nightmares! Must have blocked it out of my mind! Trauma and all that!

I thought it was interesting though, that Little Boots' Earthquake starts very similarly don't you think? White ball of light coming to you in a high pitched tone, and then the triangle at the end being super-imposed over Little Boots/Chocky. In Earthquake you've got the eye thing also. That's what I saw anyway...
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
I've seen this image before from the Louvre? But could you explain what it means? I realise this must be one of the first things you learn when dealing with this esoteric stuff, but if you could humour me...
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

No-one see the connection between the intro sequence to Chocky and Little Boots' "Earthquake"? Just me?

Last edited by iane78; 11-11-2009 at 05:36 PM.
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #11
goldenbear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 402
Default

it represents the spiral down to hell. the various levels of hell.
its opposite to the triange of human power.the pyramid.all seeing eye at the top.

go read divine comedy by dante alighieri you will understand.

it will help you learn about symbols. also start reading some history books on ancient egypt,masons,knights templer,and christianity.

its time we had knowledge of the symbols. without this knowledge you will not realise how deep this stuff goes.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #12
tesla
Senior Member
 
tesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iane78 View Post
I've seen it around a few times, so no, it means something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
creepy. is it based on this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocky
The full series is available to download over at thebox.bz
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
white horse
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK PLC
Posts: 4,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iane78 View Post
Hi, could anyone tell me what this triangle is supposed to symbolize?

I've had a search around but to no avail. I noticed it in a recent music video by the artist Little Boots. The song is called "Earthquake". Really like the song, but noticed a few odd things/symbols etc. Reminded me of a childrens 80's programme called "Chocky" which gave me nightmares when I was a kid! I know there must be some significance to this specific type of triangle/pyramid symbol..

Attachment 4608

Did a crude video showing the similarities between the two. Apologies for the sound/video quality - I'm new to it, but hopefully you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igOk8nJqDmU
This is a tetrahedron.

Check out Naseem Haremein for the meaning behind this symbol, it is apparantly the basic fundamental shape of the Universe of which all matter and energy is constructed.

Check him out on Youtube...


[you can pretty much skip the first 7mins, all intros!]

45 parts... enjoy!

Last edited by white horse; 11-11-2009 at 08:12 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
greydove
Senior Member
 
greydove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 768
Default

Triangle pointing downward means hell, the netherworld, underworld negative energy.

Its also representative of the female energy, the delta.

And As above, so below.

Trippy seeing that THAMES broadcast opening in the Chocky youtube video. I remember that very well.

Notice that the London 'skyline' is reflected in the water. As above so below....

representing the world we live in: the visual, three dimensional world, and the spirit world we can't see. Working in tandem.

Last edited by greydove; 11-11-2009 at 07:22 PM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
it represents the spiral down to hell. the various levels of hell.
its opposite to the triange of human power.the pyramid.all seeing eye at the top.

go read divine comedy by dante alighieri you will understand.

it will help you learn about symbols. also start reading some history books on ancient egypt,masons,knights templer,and christianity.

its time we had knowledge of the symbols. without this knowledge you will not realise how deep this stuff goes.
Thankyou, I'll do that.
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Thanks greydove and white horse also. Much appreciated!
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iane78 View Post
Hi, could anyone tell me what this triangle is supposed to symbolize?

I've had a search around but to no avail. I noticed it in a recent music video by the artist Little Boots. The song is called "Earthquake". Really like the song, but noticed a few odd things/symbols etc. Reminded me of a childrens 80's programme called "Chocky" which gave me nightmares when I was a kid! I know there must be some significance to this specific type of triangle/pyramid symbol..

Attachment 4608

Did a crude video showing the similarities between the two. Apologies for the sound/video quality - I'm new to it, but hopefully you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igOk8nJqDmU
Nothing, it is just a three sided pyramid seen from above.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
it represents the spiral down to hell. the various levels of hell.
its opposite to the triange of human power.the pyramid.all seeing eye at the top.

go read divine comedy by dante alighieri you will understand.

it will help you learn about symbols. also start reading some history books on ancient egypt,masons,knights templer,and christianity.

its time we had knowledge of the symbols. without this knowledge you will not realise how deep this stuff goes.
Many would say that the inverted triangle represents woman
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #19
white horse
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK PLC
Posts: 4,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Nothing, it is just a three sided pyramid seen from above.
It is that too...
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #20
iane78
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
This is a tetrahedron.

Check out Naseem Haremein for the meaning behind this symbol, it is apparantly the basic fundamental shape of the Universe of which all matter and energy is constructed.

Check him out on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgII_4ciFU

[you can pretty much skip the first 7mins, all intros!]

45 parts... enjoy!
I'm just watching this now. On part 14 of 45 and just want to say WOW!!! Thank you for linking me this! FASCINATING.
iane78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:02 PM.