Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
th3_d3lusi0nz

Default Keep seeing master numbers

Hi, For about 6 months now i keep seeing every master number going...usually its 11 or 22 or 33 or 44, before that there was alot of 101 and 11:11, sometimes they come in 3s like 111,555, 444, but constantly on digital clocks its 22, 33, 44 their the main ones. Any ideas?

Life is never easy for those who dream.
Robert James Waller
th3_d3lusi0nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
goldenbear

me and many others are seeing these numbers.

im sure there is something going on.

9.11 was an inside job but it also could have been a sign from s/he. change worldwide. do you really think we would not have spiritual intervention from this tyranny.? do you also not think that the creator would want his/her best original creation distroyed.? the one decides all good and evil. we are all one.

one is infinite = infinite conciousness= one
time and space are infinite

its just a sign thats all. things are going to be balanced again eventually. it will be hard for a while then we will have calm again. history in cycles.

im just hoping we learn from our mistakes.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3_d3lusi0nz View Post
Hi, For about 6 months now i keep seeing every master number going...usually its 11 or 22 or 33 or 44, before that there was alot of 101 and 11:11, sometimes they come in 3s like 111,555, 444, but constantly on digital clocks its 22, 33, 44 their the main ones. Any ideas?
Me too, for the past six weeks. I wondered whether I should do the lottery.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
th3_d3lusi0nz

Thankyou for your replies, yeah i think it was an inside job too Bear and at the same time a sign, even though things are chaotic, its all being how its meant to be, the number things cool though it follows me around everyday along with other synchronisities.

Love D3l

Robert James Waller
Old 09-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
airria

Quote:
This exact same thing has been happening to me too! Just as you describe.
airria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
thedefender

I as well have seen these numbers. Not only on clocks but when walking in the street. Ironically or not I keep seeing 9:11. Then seeing 9:22 and 9:33. In order. My brithday is 9/22. When I woke up that day and looked at the clock it said 9:22.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
th3_d3lusi0nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
I as well have seen these numbers. Not only on clocks but when walking in the street. Ironically or not I keep seeing 9:11. Then seeing 9:22 and 9:33. In order. My brithday is 9/22. When I woke up that day and looked at the clock it said 9:22.
yeah ive seen 9:11 on my clock a few times too

Robert James Waller
Old 10-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
holy_wood

Exclamation

I can tell you what it means:

it means the alignment to a higher galactic "force"

You synchronize to the galactic alignment,

this means you are drawing good events in your life, means=

youre at the right place at the right time!

its just that simple! This is the real meanings for those things!
holy_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #9
mcmenek1

Hi,

The number 11 is connected to the vibration frequency of light and all the double digit numbers such as 22, 33, 44 , 55 etc are harmonics of the light frequency......

see this thread for more on this....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18769

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
freeyourmind85

I've been seeing 11:11 everywhere for about 3 years now. I'm still unsure of what its message is but I'm working on it...

Anyone, any ideas?

~Anything is Possible~

~Who needs perceptions when there's a reality out there.... somewhere
freeyourmind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:57 AM   #11
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_wood View Post
I can tell you what it means:

it means the alignment to a higher galactic "force"

You synchronize to the galactic alignment,

this means you are drawing good events in your life, means=

youre at the right place at the right time!

its just that simple! This is the real meanings for those things!
no stupid, it means you are subconciously bombarded with subliminals and conditioned in a way to see it.

Its a big ritual, google it up for yourselve, its connected with murder, wars, and more bad things.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #12
th3_d3lusi0nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioz View Post
no stupid, it means you are subconciously bombarded with subliminals and conditioned in a way to see it.

Its a big ritual, google it up for yourselve, its connected with murder, wars, and more bad things.
I dont watch tv anymore for the subliminal reason i dont really like the radio either, does stress attract these type of things towards you?

Robert James Waller
Old 13-11-2009, 08:55 AM   #13
th3_d3lusi0nz

Cool

Quote:

where did you look this up, we cut our tv off ages ago and dont really indulge in the radio much either.

Robert James Waller
Old 13-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
mcmenek1

Quote:

Hi,

holy_wood is not stupid, he/she is correct, “The Powers That Be” are trying to deliberately attach negativity to certain vibration frequencies (numbers) to shut our vibration frequency down this lowers our conscious awareness & throws us out of balance, this is the reason why certain numbers are being deliberately attached to murders, wars & negative events, “The Powers That Be” want us to subconsciously attach negativity to these high frequency harmonious numbers to stop us connecting with them in a positive way, to see how they are doing this see these threads…….

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11150

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
nioz

Quote:
I dont watch tv anymore for the subliminal reason i dont really like the radio either, does stress attract these type of things towards you?
No not at all, there are some pretty funny shows on tv, movies, talkshows etc, it's not the negativity, more the distraction.

It's a very complicated process and the effects are on a scale you can't imagine, and sorry at this moment i haven't got the words exactly for it to explain it all in a logic sense.

To keep it simple, we are given the experience to live in this 'universe' which is 1 big illussion, our mission is in live is to become divine before death. This very hard to understand its all fake and 1 big illussion, because the illusion looks O SO REAL, that is why we have free will, to choose. To know it's an illussion is 1, to live like it's an illussion is an other thing.

BUT, the powers that be, create illussions within the illusions and wrapped in another illussion, this is done to confuse you and keep you away from your divine selve, and the real reality.

And this is not only done via Television, that is just a handy tool they have these times, but before technological advancements the powers that be had other ways.

Hope this some way gives hints or leads you to higher truth.

Last edited by nioz; 13-11-2009 at 02:40 PM.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
th3_d3lusi0nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi,

holy_wood is not stupid, he/she is correct, “The Powers That Be” are trying to deliberately attach negativity to certain vibration frequencies (numbers) to shut our vibration frequency down this lowers our conscious awareness & throws us out of balance, this is the reason why certain numbers are being deliberately attached to murders, wars & negative events, “The Powers That Be” want us to subconsciously attach negativity to these high frequency harmonious numbers to stop us connecting with them in a positive way, to see how they are doing this see these threads…….

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11150

Love
&
Peace
I started seeing these numbers about a year ago, the master ones anyway. I havent watched tv, news, read newspapers and am currently unaddicting myself from my love of music with too many words, i feel like i should be changing my name to Ms Sherlock! I see these numbers everyday so i did become worried when nioz said that as i dont want to be going the wrong way down the rabbit hole, but i also found out why he said that, its pretty creepy what they are doing to cut us of from source. Thankyou all for your imput.

Love n Courage D3l

Robert James Waller
Old 13-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
th3_d3lusi0nz

Quote:
No not at all, there are some pretty funny shows on tv, movies, talkshows etc, it's not the negativity, more the distraction.

It's a very complicated process and the effects are on a scale you can't imagine, and sorry at this moment i haven't got the words exactly for it to explain it all in a logic sense.

To keep it simple, we are given the experience to live in this 'universe' which is 1 big illussion, our mission is in live is to become divine before death. This very hard to understand its all fake and 1 big illussion, because the illusion looks O SO REAL, that is why we have free will, to choose. To know it's an illussion is 1, to live like it's an illussion is an other thing.

BUT, the powers that be, create illussions within the illusions and wrapped in another illussion, this is done to confuse you and keep you away from your divine selve, and the real reality.

And this is not only done via Television, that is just a handy tool they have these times, but before technological advancements the powers that be had other ways.

Hope this some way gives hints or leads you to higher truth.
Im becoming more aware of just how deep they are and like i said in my last post, i will be having fun deciphering, you made me aware of something i didnt know about which freaked me out at first(isnt hard to do hehe), but its cool you told me, maybe thats why we are seeing them, trying to show us the pattern and maybe a way to break through and truly see the way things are.....just call me neo, LOL

Robert James Waller
Old 13-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #18
truthseeker1980

I've been experiencing this for years also, my little bro keeps asking me why he is always seeing them, he see's them far more than me.

I thought i did coz I am a life path 33, but he's a life path 4 n see's them far more than me.

Probably has nothing to do with our life paths anyway unless someone else knows something more?
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
skiver

Location: I live in a place where the nuts eat the squirrels.

8199e5t 10ad 0f n0n53n53 1'v3 3v3r r3ad.

Y0ur 411 h411uc1n4t1n6.

G3t 4 gr1p 0f y0ur531v35.

Last edited by skiver; 13-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.
skiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
th3_d3lusi0nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiver View Post
8199e5t 10ad 0f n0n53n53 1'v3 3v3r r3ad.

Y0ur 411 h411uc1n4t1n6.

G3t 4 gr1p 0f y0ur531v35.
th4nk5 f0r th4t

L0v3 n c0ur4g3 D3l x

Robert James Waller