Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
diamond dogs

Default Mama Cass Elliot and Keith Moon

What's the connection....Mama Cass Elliot died July 29 1974 in the same flat, No. 12 at 9 Curzon Place, Mayfair that The Who's drummer Keith Moon would die in, a little over four years later. Moon was also 32 at the time of his death. Keith Moon, the drummer with THE WHO, died in the same London flat as singer Mama Cass Elliot of The Mamas And The Papas.

Moon died Sept 7th 1978 of an 'accidental' drug overdose and Elliot died when she reportedly 'choked on a chicken sandwich' resulting in a heart attack however the death certificate lists

Official Cause of Death: Fatty Myocardial Degeneration due to Obesity. Natural Causes..

Hmmmm.....

Buildings entrance

Spot the masonic symbolism

Last edited by diamond dogs; 03-11-2009 at 11:38 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
moon monkey
Sin bin - Time Out

I see two pillars and black and white tiled flooring.

What exactly are you saying here?
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
okeytokey

the only connection is the flat, coincidence. there are thousands of doorways almost identical to that in london.
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeytokey View Post
the only connection is the flat, coincidence. there are thousands of doorways almost identical to that in london.
The post was the coincidence of being in the same flat and the suspicioun surrounding her death, I was not intending making a connection with the entrance to the flats...

Last edited by diamond dogs; 04-11-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
okeytokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
The post was the coincidence of being in the same flat and the suspicioun surrounding her death, I was not intending making a connection with the entrance to the flats...

yes i understand, my point is as you said yourself " the coicidence of being in the same flat" is exactley that a coincidence. you pointed ouy the entrance has masonic symbolism which i assume you mean the black and white floor tiles ? of which there are thousands of entrances like this and they are not all if any related to masonic symbolism. mama cass died of a heart attack for such an overweight woman its not really a surprise.
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
bulletproofheart

Poor Mama Cass! What did she do to become a case file on here.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeytokey View Post
yes i understand, my point is as you said yourself " the coicidence of being in the same flat" is exactley that a coincidence. you pointed ouy the entrance has masonic symbolism which i assume you mean the black and white floor tiles ? of which there are thousands of entrances like this and they are not all if any related to masonic symbolism. mama cass died of a heart attack for such an overweight woman its not really a surprise.
Official Cause of Death: Fatty Myocardial Degeneration due to Obesity. Natural Causes.. why the report of choking o a chicken sandwich.. my main point was not about the masonic traits of the entrance (two pillars black/white tiles) I was not aware of the fact that they both died in the same room...

I am amazed at how many leading figures in the music industry have died prematurely...
Old 05-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #8
signalnorth

I thought it was now generally accepted that Moon died elsewhere (ah-hem shall we say the house of a very well known left handed Bass player ) and his body was hastily moved there to his home. No?
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
What's the connection....Mama Cass Elliot died July 29 1974 in the same flat, No. 12 at 9 Curzon Place, Mayfair that The Who's drummer Keith Moon would die in, a little over four years later. Moon was also 32 at the time of his death. Keith Moon, the drummer with THE WHO, died in the same London flat as singer Mama Cass Elliot of The Mamas And The Papas.

Moon died Sept 7th 1978 of an 'accidental' drug overdose and Elliot died when she reportedly 'choked on a chicken sandwich' resulting in a heart attack however the death certificate lists

Official Cause of Death: Fatty Myocardial Degeneration due to Obesity. Natural Causes..

Hmmmm.....

Buildings entrance

Spot the masonic symbolism

When it comes to premature celebrity deaths, I rarely feel that they are a "coincidence" of the circumstances. Over the years I have often questioned Keith Moon's death, as I have Brian Jones' of the Rolling Stones as well as Jim Croce. It just seems that there are way too many drug overdoses and plane crashes for me to believe that these were naturally occuring or self inflicting.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
onourwayto2012
Premier Subscribers

I thought it was a HAM sandwich.
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #11
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 View Post
I thought it was a HAM sandwich.

Or perhaps a Knuckle sandwich. Her death too does not add up.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
When it comes to premature celebrity deaths, I rarely feel that they are a "coincidence" of the circumstances. Over the years I have often questioned Keith Moon's death, as I have Brian Jones' of the Rolling Stones as well as Jim Croce. It just seems that there are way too many drug overdoses and plane crashes for me to believe that these were naturally occuring or self inflicting.

I agree from Buddy Holly to man made disease Aids and Freddie Mercury there are countless deaths that are suspicious..Brian Epstein is another that stands out for me....The police were to open up the Brian Jones case fourty years later.. 'new evidence' ffs

POLICE TO RE-EXAMINE DEATH OF STONES STAR JONES

Police in Britain are looking into new evidence surrounding the death of former ROLLING STONES guitarist BRIAN JONES - 40 years after he was found dead in his swimming pool.

Jones was a founding member of the group, but he was dismissed in 1969 after his legal troubles and drug abuse spiralled out of control and threw the band's touring commitments into jeopardy.

Shortly after his departure from the Rolling Stones, Jones, 27, was found lifeless in his swimming pool at his farmhouse in East Sussex, England.
A coroner's inquest produced a verdict of death by misadventure, but rumours of possible foul play have swirled ever since and now police could be set to reinvestigate the case. A spokesman for Sussex police has confirmed they have been handed documents in connection with the star's death and they will be looking into the new evidence.

The rep says, "These papers will be examined by Sussex Police, but it is too early to comment at this time as to what the outcome will be."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...-jones_1114422

Last edited by diamond dogs; 05-11-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
I thought it was now generally accepted that Moon died elsewhere (ah-hem shall we say the house of a very well known left handed Bass player ) and his body was hastily moved there to his home. No?
Never heard this one before... I know Moon went to a screening of the Buddy Holly Story which McCartney produced, but never heard that he died at Paul's place and was moved.

Jim Morrison supposedly died in the bathtub, but some say he OD'd on heroin at a Paris nightclub and was dragged home. They tried to resuscitate him in the bath but it was too late. Apparently, an investigation into how he actually died would have fingered some people who didn't want that kind of attention.

Rumors of Brian Jones' less than accidental passing have been around for a long time.

Last edited by ronisron; 06-11-2009 at 04:11 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
signalnorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

Rumors of Brian Jones' less than accidental passing have been around for a long time.
Indeed there is an excellent book on the subject. On MSM recently was report that the Police had re-opened (or were going to re-open) the investigation into his death. Not heard anything since however.
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
Indeed there is an excellent book on the subject. On MSM recently was report that the Police had re-opened (or were going to re-open) the investigation into his death. Not heard anything since however.

There was also a movie called "Stoned" which his death was played out as him being drowned by Frank Thorogood in a jealous rage. That's the popular rumour, and supposedly on his deathbed, Thorogood admitted to it.

I have a feeling it was Allen Klein who ordered that hit, and that Tom Keylock had something to do with it. The Stones were broke when they let Jones go, the reason they fired him being that they had to tour, and Brian's drug busts prohibited him from getting into the US. They axed him, promised him 1,000,000 pounds up front, and 100,000 a year for every year the Stones stayed in existence. I also think there was some occult/ritual aspects to him being killed. Jagger knows what happened there for sure.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #16
carlperkins

Hank Williams died in the back of his cadillac on the way to a gig, aged 29, new years eve 1953
Johnny Ace killed himself playing russian roulette 1954.
Milton Brown would have surely grown to become the true king of western swing if he hadn't have died in a car crash 1934. (Whilst driving a young girl home fro a gig)
Carl Perkins himself would have been the king of rock n roll if he hadn't had the car crash on the way to a TV show 1956. (Carl was unconscious, underwater as the car had crashed into a lake, he survived, but missed the show that would have given him the fame. Later in his life he waved goodnight to an audience and the overhead fan obove the stage chopped off his fingers. He also went on to shoot himself accidently whilst out on a hunting trip. He eventually died of cancer about 10 years ago)
Glen Miller's aeroplane went missing (with him on it)
Mozart died at a very young age.
Eddie Cochran was 21 or so, died in a car crash in the UK. A policeman on the scene was a member of a famous 60s pop band.
Robert Johnson died young

Etc

The list of young stars deaths is far too long.
carlperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #17
jp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post

"There was also a movie called "Stoned" which his death was played out as him being drowned by Frank Thorogood in a jealous rage. That's the popular rumour, and supposedly on his deathbed, Thorogood admitted to it.".

When I think of all the friends I have lost in 'suspicious' circumstances, there is usually drink or drugs, or both in the scene, so the death of successful musicians who over do drink and/or drugs is not really that surprising to me.
I think there will be some that are very suspect and the official explanation doesn't ring true.
I also recall the movie "Stoned" and the man admitting to it on his deathbed, well from mainstream news, but it could be true.
Imagine if they actually died from over intoxication of substances that they they had taken themselves.

""There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #18
the seeker

Mama Cass did NOT choke to death.

Apparently that urban legend survives because it is funny to laugh at obese people killing themselves with food.
the seeker is offline   Reply With Quote