Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
skiver

Location: I live in a place where the nuts eat the squirrels.
Post Black-eyed people

Some time ago, I found myself living alone at a very isolated rural place on one of Scotland's more remote, windswept islands. A very religious community, with strong presbyterian values.
One afternoon, while sweeping the large porch to my house, a knock on the door startled me. As the porch had large front window panes, I quietly chided myself for not noticing the persons approach. When I opened the glass door to speak to this stranger, I saw that he was an elderly man, but with a body-frame that suggested a man who would have been very large and powerful in his youth. He said hello, and apparently knew my first name. So, as is the way on the islands, I invited him over the threshold and into the large porch to chat. I immediately felt a dark prescence that I was not comfortable with. While asking how I was and how things were going, he seemed to be trying to evaluate me on a deeper level, and I knew it, and I think he knew I knew it. I too, tried to evaluate him, however, no matter how I tried, I just couldn't seem to physically ask him who he was, the words just wouldn't come out. I noticed his eyes had no Irises, they seemed to be all pupil, and they were the colour of blood in the moonlight, there seemed to be a bottomless dark-red depth to them. He had a long sharp nose, very pale skin, a pronounced stoop, and moved with the aid of a strangely carved walking stick, somewhat reminding me of Robert DeNiro's portrayal of Louis Cypher, in the movie Angelheart. Whoever this stranger was, the eyes spoke to me of an association with, or a knowledge of, great deep-dark things, as if of a very high ranking sorcerer, wizard or satanist. I could have actually been standing face to face with the devil himself. Somehow, from that moment on, I can't remember a thing that followed. I can't remember any further conversation, I can't remember him going back out through the door as he left, I can't remember saying goodbye, and I can't even remember watching, as he ''must have'' walked the 15 yards to the garden gate and beyond....I can't remember a thing.

When people talk of reptilians or shapeshifters, as David Icke and Credo Mutwa do, I always think of the stranger who visited me that day, who had none of the physical manifestation of a reptile.....only deep, dark, blood red eyes.
skiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
mark1963

Very interesting - where are you now?

Are you still on that island?

Some general questions - what intuits or feelings did you get from other islanders from then onwards.

Pleasde tell us more.
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #3
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiver View Post
Some time ago, I found myself living alone at a very isolated rural place on one of Scotland's more remote, windswept islands. A very religious community, with strong presbyterian values.
One afternoon, while sweeping the large porch to my house, a knock on the door startled me. As the porch had large front window panes, I quietly chided myself for not noticing the persons approach. When I opened the glass door to speak to this stranger, I saw that he was an elderly man, but with a body-frame that suggested a man who would have been very large and powerful in his youth. He said hello, and apparently knew my first name. So, as is the way on the islands, I invited him over the threshold and into the large porch to chat. I immediately felt a dark prescence that I was not comfortable with. While asking how I was and how things were going, he seemed to be trying to evaluate me on a deeper level, and I knew it, and I think he knew I knew it. I too, tried to evaluate him, however, no matter how I tried, I just couldn't seem to physically ask him who he was, the words just wouldn't come out. I noticed his eyes had no Irises, they seemed to be all pupil, and they were the colour of blood in the moonlight, there seemed to be a bottomless dark-red depth to them. He had a long sharp nose, very pale skin, a pronounced stoop, and moved with the aid of a strangely carved walking stick, somewhat reminding me of Robert DeNiro's portrayal of Louis Cypher, in the movie Angelheart. Whoever this stranger was, the eyes spoke to me of an association with, or a knowledge of, great deep-dark things, as if of a very high ranking sorcerer, wizard or satanist. I could have actually been standing face to face with the devil himself. Somehow, from that moment on, I can't remember a thing that followed. I can't remember any further conversation, I can't remember him going back out through the door as he left, I can't remember saying goodbye, and I can't even remember watching, as he ''must have'' walked the 15 yards to the garden gate and beyond....I can't remember a thing.

When people talk of reptilians or shapeshifters, as David Icke and Credo Mutwa do, I always think of the stranger who visited me that day, who had none of the physical manifestation of a reptile.....only deep, dark, blood red eyes.

you think of reptilians.. how about a vampire? blood red or black eyes??
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
skiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
you think of reptilians.. how about a vampire? blood red or black eyes??

Vampirical would fit, yes. I should've checked for puncture wounds.

Last edited by skiver; 02-11-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:20 AM   #5
snakesnladders

ha ha have to laugh at your facial expression

I reckon BEK s could be vampires or a similar type of alien maybe.

dont vampires have black eyes when they're hungry , sorry, thirsty, in twilight? but then... if this guy looks old?

but again, i reckon vampires are a species of alien that have much longer lives than us ('a thousand ages in thy sight are like an evening gone') and just appear to stay young for a lot longer - thousands of years - but eventually do age...and maybe even die eventually???

dunno...
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
xxxx

i'm sorry, the description of eyes the colour of blood in moonlight threw me a little. you're saying this guy could of been a vampire or whatever. i'm more concerned about you, why have you been looking at blood in the moonlight?
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
skiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
i'm sorry, the description of eyes the colour of blood in moonlight threw me a little. you're saying this guy could of been a vampire or whatever. i'm more concerned about you, why have you been looking at blood in the moonlight?

When seen in moonlight, blood is near enough black in appearance.

Last edited by skiver; 04-11-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
fff_666

"ever seen blood in the moon light, Will? It appears quite black"
-Dr. Hannibal Lecter from Red dragon
Old 05-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
xxxx

well yeah i gathered that blood looks dark at night, its pretty self-explanitory. what i said was, why have you been looking at blood in the moonlight? and its such a poetic sentance to just throw away in the middle of a description of a weird old guy that it threw me and has made me doubt the varacity of your story. sorry if its true, but i don't believe. this isn't an attack on you per se and i'm not calling you a liar or anything so dont go on the defensive. dude.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 AM   #10
tjr1

have u heard of black eyed children

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/in...lack_Eyed_Kids

I think black eyed people are its own alien race could be reptilian or not
tjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
skiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjr1 View Post
have u heard of black eyed children

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/in...lack_Eyed_Kids

I think black eyed people are its own alien race could be reptilian or not

Thanks for those links, very interesting and somewhat helpful.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #12
shodan
Premier Subscribers

I have seen the black eyed phenomenon once, a girls eyes turned completely black the whole eye for a second or so. she was unaware, and her personality was very dark and selfish.

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
skiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
well yeah i gathered that blood looks dark at night, its pretty self-explanitory. what i said was, why have you been looking at blood in the moonlight? and its such a poetic sentance to just throw away in the middle of a description of a weird old guy that it threw me and has made me doubt the varacity of your story. sorry if its true, but i don't believe. this isn't an attack on you per se and i'm not calling you a liar or anything so dont go on the defensive. dude.

I can assure you that the story I told is true. Now, whether the person was something other than human, is up for grabs, but I am certainly not lying.
I have to wonder why YOU seem to be obsessed by my choice of description for the colour of his eyes. It was only a succinct way of describing the apparent menace and dark power behind the eyes.

As I alluded to in the OP, I thought he might have been the devil. Any raising of the possibility that he was ''vampirical'' has come from other contributers, which, as I've said, I'm completely open to that possibility as well.

I can assure you I won't take your criticisms the ''wrong'' way, and I certainly won't go on the defensive.......I only do attack !!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
skiver

If anyone's interested, Tony Blair's eyes showed this ''effect'' when he delivered his fawning speech of ''allegiance'' on Capitol Hill (I think), just after 9/11 and before the invasion of Iraq. I have never seen a re-run of this televised speech since. It was on seeing this speech in 2002/3(?), that I was reminded of the stranger's visit that I had in 1996/97.

If anyone has a link that would be
Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #15
skiver

Lightbulb

Last edited by skiver; 05-11-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #16
greydove

Just wanted to chime in on this one. I have seen this before in a particular family member and in people in my city. They usually exude an unbearable dark and intrusive vibe, exactly as the OP mentioned a probing sort of energy.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #17
skiver

nudge

quid pro quo
Old 09-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
monitorlizard

Skiver,

Did you meet this person on the Isle of Harris by any chance?
monitorlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #19
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan View Post
I have seen the black eyed phenomenon once, a girls eyes turned completely black the whole eye for a second or so. she was unaware, and her personality was very dark and selfish.
Yes, the times I've seen it, it's been a temporary transformation of the eye. It's demonic.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote