Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
danceswithbunnies

Default Help, What does seeing Metatron's Cube Mean?

I posted in General about this...and tried to edit the title but can't..
It was a metatron's cube i saw..

HELP..i need someone to hold my hand...i am scared.

Last night i fell asleep on the floor listening to the radio in my living room.
(Coast to Coast..yeah i know)

I woke up to find this Metatron's Cube in the living room blazing, spinning and rotating...the thing was inandescent, like when you look at the sun...molten brilliance.
It faded after a few minutes.

Does this mean something bad is gonna happen?
What was it and what does it mean?
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
childofthetao

I have no idea, but I can't see it being anything bad.

For this kind of thing maybe the best place to post it is somewhere like the astral dynamics forum.

Peace
Child of the Tao
Old 30-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
xxxx

how do you know its was metatrons cube? why would a voice need a cube? you'll have to explain it to me. i don't think you should be shitting yourself though.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
tannah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post

I woke up to find this Metatron's Cube in the living room blazing, spinning and rotating...the thing was inandescent, like when you look at the sun...molten brilliance.

I can't see anything bad in it. In fact I think it's connected with ascension, Enoch and sacred gematria. I remember this guy gave me a good explanation:

I also came across it in a couple of books called the Apostolic Gnosis. The number 37 is the visible part of the Metatron Cube, and the Greek Bible was full of words that had multiples of the 37 (111, 222, 333, 444 etc). 64 is the complete cube, so 27 is the invisible aspect.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
cinder_darkskys

Default there are many Angels but only 1

Called the metatron, the metron is the Voice of god, We as man can not see touch or hear god, in doing bring death,

So an angel Called the metatron comes in to play
Who is he what dose he dose . No one realy know. and those that do dont like to talk to much about it.

In other post I talk about him in great detail.

The metatron
The Hypostasis of the Archons or The Reality of the Rulers is an exegesis on the Book of Genesis 1-6[1] and expresses Gnostic mythology of the creations of the cosmos and humanity. The text was found among those included in The Nag Hammadi Library in 1945. It is tentatively dated in the third century BCE[2] and is thought to originate from a transitional period in Gnosticism when it was converting from a purely mythological state into a philosophical phase. The beginning and conclusion to the document are Christian Gnostic, but the rest of the material is a mythological narrative regarding the origin and nature of the archontic powers peopling the heavens between Earth and the Ogdoad, and how the destiny of man is affected by these primeval happenings

The Metatron Cube is and other way of explaining a place called heaven and hell, which I also go on an on about.

In the whole tho it about the storage of life, an could be called the Flower of Life which not surprising I go on about this subject not realy ever saying The Flower of Life.

There are those that go on an on about it, What it meens is Angel Storage of Life. Which leads to many other question, like;

what dose an angel like Metaton Eat?
Why is so powerfull.

Could I see a metatron,
where would look, to see one.

Skys you nut have you already showen the site, this Angel, and not said or what they were looking at or, explain this in another topic, or topics, in another way.

You see angels you fuck? Yes I have.

The world is a magical place still full of so much wonder.
We are so special as peaple, and because of all that is ugly around us, we never see the wonders of Oz, of a smiple spring day on a hill side in the countery, we expect Horor movie in Religion because that what we realy want see, We dont want to learn from Preist, he may actial tell us something we want to know.

We want
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Hell fire an Brim stone

A Tree and Its Fruit
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

WE want Drive the Demons out

The Wise and Foolish Builders
24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
28When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

We never see the truth before us, just a road to damnation.

Mark 5
The Healing of a Demon-possessed Man
1They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes.[a] 2When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an evil[b] spirit came from the tombs to meet him. 3This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him any more, not even with a chain. 4For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him. 5Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones.
6When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. 7He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!" 8For Jesus had said to him, "Come out of this man, you evil spirit!"

9Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." 10And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.

11A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them."

13 He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

14Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. 15When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. 16Those who had seen it told the people what had happened to the demon-possessed man—and told about the pigs as well. 17Then the people began to plead with Jesus to leave their region.

18As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19 Jesus did not let him, but said, "Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you." 20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis[c]how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.

Seeing the Truth before you, even now you are confuse

this one pasage says so much about this one event, and this god made man.

Unlike the Movies Jesus seems very friendly with some of these so called demons. in every movie about this subject matter This guy Jesus want to kill demons on site. hunt them blood on Demons.. But in the real book.. he just chats it up. then snaps his fingers, frees them for this life form there in habiting.... The Number of demons, just happens to fit the size of a large village for the times, would be about 2,000 peaple.

My name is Legion, in the full context, and the Crowns that CHRIST HOLD at the time, of his understand, should tell you something about this statement.

Most likly he is talking to him self, which he is not refering to Demons but the DEAD a, Hades him self, the Book places them as demons because, they just dont understand, what realy going on, This why the ST. were torchered, greedy little men, < Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan This seems to point only 1 peaples but dose it) try to take something that dose not belong to them at all, something they can never have ever, because the DEAD pick, NOT walking TALKING MONKEYS......... I am not talking about the True faiths here, but the leaders, those that seek power, those that seek to control others.

But just throw religion in. the hair stands straight up. This is the fly or fight, I will fly because I dont realy want to hear what a Preist has to say he will sound off about his god in his religion, and changing the whole point, of the lesson. because a man is telling the lesson, or he might have his own in puts again changing the lesson. be cause all the misstrust that has been sow'in the passed, its very hard to look at the the information they presenting.

Dose this sound like about what you have said to your self about religion.
Then you add-on the TECTNO wizardery of to day, God an the angels just seen to get alittle more away from man every day. Be cause we expects it at high speed and no brakes.

PeaceLovesALL

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-10-2009 at 06:47 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
lw71

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
danceswithbunnies

Thanks guys...i am looking through all this information.

I am going to call a clairvoyant (who was born with the gift) i used to go to once in awhile...and see if he can see anything else about it.
Sometimes we all need a little help.

It scared me because i am just recovering from the flu and am not thrilled about a something showing up in my living room..

Ever see that cheesy Christian Film,i can't recall the name...but this woman is planning to go on vacation the next day and this "Angel of the lord" show s up in her office saying..
"I am an Angel of the Lord.." and proceeds to tell her she is gonna die..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx
how do you know its was metatrons cube? why would a voice need a cube? you'll have to explain it to me. i don't think you should be shitting yourself though.
Didn't say there was a voice..there was no sound, there was just this figure of incandescent globes rotating, spinning, and flowing..

that is a good question about was it the cube of metatron...i knew the figure was related to the flower of life that i had seen before...but you are right, it could have been the seed of life or fruit of life...it was moving so it is hard to say.
==================================
Cinder Darkskys,
Not sure i understood that..but thanks
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 30-10-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: answer question
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
cinder_darkskys

Default Let talk techno Wizardery

I take a Mountain it is made of Earth but with the power of my mind. I can move it, noproblum, my Jedi skills are shape as a AXE.

Who can do this what the possibilitys of doing this in the real world, Math would say at to days curent technology level no one cannot do this. Not possable.

But do you realy understand what its talking about.

Think for just 1 second, if you knew this hidden 1 mystery of this statement alone.........

What could you do if, you could do move a mountainion. With this, the power of your mind,
an what would that really looking.........

What would you use it for.......

The Metaron is wet ware, its Phyical man, un like satan which is manafestation of man mind. not to be confussed with Lucifer an Little horn. also phyical. I believe.

To put this in to away you can really get a grip on what meteron is
For techno wizardery.

BeoWolf the NEWest Movie in 3D, altho it can excist in the unreal world of the Dead, it is alive

In the movie after Grendle is Killed, the Force comes , it discribed a Demon Man can not understand this FEAR taboo) with Procreation in mind, and to do that 1 thing. Bring forth the Dragon which is 2 bloodlines < in today view that would be this Glorrie Lion)

The female Demon Clearly states enter me BeoWolf, as a sign of submission, rejected bring the nightmare, but by the time she speaking to, him an most of brave fane's are now dead.

HE enter the Cave < for Glorrie and Honor for he is a King, not just a hero) its all over for the hero, he all ready dead, or is he the only 1 alive.

In short the Meteron techno-wizardery, The meteron is not alive but not dead ether, it is Phyical an mental, it fully control clouds is kiddy stuff, It is the whole reason the Earth is not burnt to a cinder. the way it was before GOD made the world

The phoenix (Ancient Greek: Φοῖνιξ, phoínix) is a mythical sacred firebird which originated in the ancient mythologies mentioned in the Phoenician Mythology (Sanchuniathon) and the Egyptian and later the Greek Mythology.

It is the The phoenix<= lessergod big angel of Death, or fear taboo, its another word for the metetron, Same thing) that holds the serpent at by, an Keep Gods creation as it is. untill Shilo comes

If some one wish to raise some one from, You need the Meteron,< I believe but Im not a preist) that's where I believe the Ox is.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-10-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 30-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
clachan

I dont think any harm will come to you Bunny,you,re too nice
Old 31-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
amaralsright
Banned

Next time grab your camera.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #11
cinder_darkskys

Why sure sir I be happy to do that for you sir

Image 1 The Metatron

IMAGE 2 The Sleeping God a very special image Free NET image

Image 3 The Metatron, he chops the head off serpents, cool uh he so cutie would you love to take him home to meet mom. You may noticed, 1 is female an with son, this has the more male and meteron feel to it. All power for god, it also has The phoenix look an feel to it, this what is refured as mattrixing, your eye see things you may know, or have learned such as Serpents, bodies, eye nose an mouth, heads, wings, with a large Claw Mattrixing nor math can account for this in this maner, it just should not be, but there it is, xf right image split in 2 all these are concider RAW IMAGES basic untouched or undusted, the real story in hidden. in other words, it art no voodoo magic. 1 copy print per house hold thank you. No copys no reproduction

Dude watch that step, its a big 1,

you have think what we are talking about here, and indisscrible force, far advance then our selfs.

We are little more then children, as compaired to what Im displaying all throw out this site. This topic relates to the whole of what Im talking about.

Im not selling these images, I'm displaying these images on a FREE for every one on a FREE for every one web site. That just happen to be about these subject matters, and its very cool, what not so cool is I can explain them, and special, some one wanting a full image make a seroius offer, for my art, just touch my name. I will be happy to make that person a wonder pice art based on that pice an much more. Other wise Im here for my own reasons.........

How do I know this stuff, a famialy menber says i'm ment to. I'm going with that, for now.

My famialy only knows I see angel and can show them.

I studdy things most peaple do not. All the topic im in here, + reading writing, angels, other demons, others culter, elements, games to god, the soul, ufos, metaphysic, religions, spirituliaty, media movies musics, PK, All based on arts. Thats what you see up there the world as I see it, welcome to the real world NEO, welcome to the resurection.

Heyy dude dont thank me, its just the kind of guy I am.
PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-11-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
jelila

Smile Is Metatron's Cube a positive symbol in a dream?

Quote:

Metatron's Cube is a very positive symbol! It represents 'wholeness'. Metatron's Cube is an amazing repository of Sacred Geometry - it is like a very simple 2D design which is 'shorthand' for a complex 3D series of figures all overlaid on the same pattern. Contemplating it can be healing, as it tends to highlight any areas that are not whole and help overcome them. I hope this helps! (turn off the radio next time!) If you'd like to know more about the magic of Metatron, you might like to read my article - most relevant to you is if you scroll down to 'What is the Spiritual Meaning of Metatrons Cube', here: http://jelila.wordpress.com/how-to-d...ww-jelila-com/
jelila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #13
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
Why sure sir I be happy to do that for you sir

Image 1 The Metatron

IMAGE 2 The Sleeping God a very special image Free NET image

Image 3 The Metatron, he chops the head off serpents, cool uh he so cutie would you love to take him home to meet mom. You may noticed, 1 is female an with son, this has the more male and meteron feel to it. All power for god, it also has The phoenix look an feel to it, this what is refured as mattrixing, your eye see things you may know, or have learned such as Serpents, bodies, eye nose an mouth, heads, wings, with a large Claw Mattrixing nor math can account for this in this maner, it just should not be, but there it is, xf right image split in 2 all these are concider RAW IMAGES basic untouched or undusted, the real story in hidden. in other words, it art no voodoo magic. 1 copy print per house hold thank you. No copys no reproduction

Dude watch that step, its a big 1,

you have think what we are talking about here, and indisscrible force, far advance then our selfs.

We are little more then children, as compaired to what Im displaying all throw out this site. This topic relates to the whole of what Im talking about.

Im not selling these images, I'm displaying these images on a FREE for every one on a FREE for every one web site. That just happen to be about these subject matters, and its very cool, what not so cool is I can explain them, and special, some one wanting a full image make a seroius offer, for my art, just touch my name. I will be happy to make that person a wonder pice art based on that pice an much more. Other wise Im here for my own reasons.........

How do I know this stuff, a famialy menber says i'm ment to. I'm going with that, for now.

My famialy only knows I see angel and can show them.

I studdy things most peaple do not. All the topic im in here, + reading writing, angels, other demons, others culter, elements, games to god, the soul, ufos, metaphysic, religions, spirituliaty, media movies musics, PK, All based on arts. Thats what you see up there the world as I see it, welcome to the real world NEO, welcome to the resurection.

Heyy dude dont thank me, its just the kind of guy I am.
PeaceLovesAll
Umm you did not post any pictures,
Retry and post them.
Dam that is a old post.

Last edited by 10thlight; 17-09-2013 at 05:48 PM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:52 AM   #14
jelila

Smile Was it Metatron's Cube that you saw?

Quote:
Thanks guys...i am looking through all this information.

I am going to call a clairvoyant (who was born with the gift) i used to go to once in awhile...and see if he can see anything else about it.
Sometimes we all need a little help.

It scared me because i am just recovering from the flu and am not thrilled about a something showing up in my living room..

Ever see that cheesy Christian Film,i can't recall the name...but this woman is planning to go on vacation the next day and this "Angel of the lord" show s up in her office saying..
"I am an Angel of the Lord.." and proceeds to tell her she is gonna die..

Didn't say there was a voice..there was no sound, there was just this figure of incandescent globes rotating, spinning, and flowing..

that is a good question about was it the cube of metatron...i knew the figure was related to the flower of life that i had seen before...but you are right, it could have been the seed of life or fruit of life...it was moving so it is hard to say.
==================================
Cinder Darkskys,
Not sure i understood that..but thanks
Well, it certainly sounds like Metatron's Cube, or the Flower of Life!

Metatron's Cube, though based on a simple 2D image of 13 touching circles which derives from the Flower of Life or, more accurately, the Fruit of Life, is actually a 'pop up' into a 3D figure - so think of Metatron's Cube as being like a cube that is full of balls, or spheres. Maye it was this that you saw?

I have a spinning animated image of Metatron's Cube in this detailed article on Metatron's Cube I wrote, which explains it more fully - you could have a look and say how it compares to what you saw: http://jelila.wordpress.com/2010/03/...cle-by-jelila/ and I also have this other article which tells you how to Draw Metatron's Cube, and explains more about its spiritual meaning and how Metatron's Cube can be used for healing: http://jelila.wordpress.com/how-to-d...ww-jelila-com/

Last edited by jelila; 18-09-2013 at 01:56 AM.
jelila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #15
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:

What is a Metatron's Cube?

Never heard of it.

'Metatron' though is one immensley powerfull...and quite rare...Archangel - you very rarely hear about him and much of what you'll read on the internet, will be complete and utter dribble. So if you're going to research him, then do yourself a favour and look at articles by people who 'evoked' him or worked with him astrally or whatever - they'll give you an idea of who he is.

edit: Metatron is a creature of 'swirling lights' and similar though - if memory serves correct.

Oh bleddy hell. Just noticed that the op was sodding years ago. I'd imagine prob solved by now.

Last edited by khepera2010; 18-09-2013 at 10:30 AM.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #16
silent revolution

Location: A male. Chilling on the wood chips near Baby-lon(don). Viva D.I & forumers.

khepera, you mention swirling lights. I'm wondering if what I have to say is maybe somehow connected.

Years ago a few times after staying up a couple of nights on amphetamines I would see small whirlwind/votex's about 1 foot high from the ground. They weren't lights but more like very pronounced disturbances in the air above the ground. The vortexs would come and go, only ever lasting a few seconds.
Just wondering if this might be connected to metatron?

I also used to hear voices (not voices telling me to do stuff or anything, but just conversations of people who were not there/or were not visible in this dimension), though the voices were not heard at the times I saw these vortex's.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #17
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
khepera, you mention swirling lights. I'm wondering if what I have to say is maybe somehow connected.

Years ago a few times after staying up a couple of nights on amphetamines I would see small whirlwind/votex's about 1 foot high from the ground. They weren't lights but more like very pronounced disturbances in the air above the ground. The vortexs would come and go, only ever lasting a few seconds.
Just wondering if this might be connected to metatron?

I also used to hear voices (not voices telling me to do stuff or anything, but just conversations of people who were not there/or were not visible in this dimension), though the voices were not heard at the times I saw these vortex's.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
Yeah the Archangel Metatron, when evoked to either the physical or astral, appears as a man but stunningly bright & swirling lights form his body apparently - never personally worked with him, so am going on second hand info and not my personal experience. I can't remember exactly but I seem to recollect that he is the Archangel of Kether (Kether being THE Divine Sephira on the Tree of Life). Metatron kind of grants spiritual experiences that would allow one to become more 'spiritually advanced' (probably best way to describe it to the layman).

Speed (amphetamins) can do some weird shit particularly if it's powerfull enough to keep you awake for a few straight days and nights. When you saw these 'vortexes', were they in peripheral vision perhaps or straight ahead? I've seen them in 'peripheral' (never heard any voices though ) and because I get a bad headache about 10 to 15 minutes later, I've put it down to a sympton of an up and coming migraine.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote