Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Dewi Saraswat Hindu Goddess of science and beauty

I was having a mooch and came across these amazing pictures - Followed the links and so far the language is written in Indian?
Could she be similar to the Muses?

The Hindu Goddess of Science and Beauty, Dewi Saraswati, holding a chain of beads and a lontar (a script written on palm leaves).

Sounds interesting - What do you know?

Gambar Dewi Saraswati dari Google
Dulu waktu masih jadi anak sekolahan Saraswati berarti hari libur, tidak boleh membaca dan sembahyang pagi-pagi ke Sekolah. Tentang kebiasaan yang mengatakan tidak boleh membaca apakah masih ada sampai sekarang?kalau di rumah saya kami masih menjalankannya, sebab buku-buku ditumpuk oleh canang, kalo buku tersebut kita ambil buat bacaan kan tidak kena banten. Saat kuliah di Jawa dulu Saraswati berarti tetap kuliah seperti biasa sorenya melali ke Pura di pusat kota ngumpul dengan warga Bali. Saat bekerja seperti sekarang Saraswati berarti lihat jadual dapat shift apa, kemudian maturan dan sembahyang sebelum atau sesudah jam tersebut.
Selesai shift hari ini saya rencananya maturan di Pura umum perumahan karena tepat hari ini juga odalan disana, sekalian sembahyang Saraswati dan sembahyang odalan. Untuk mengobati kerinduan dengan pengetahuan Saraswati saya browsing ke berbagai tempat antara lain Babad Bali, , sampai Berita Bali. Banyak ilmu yang saya peroleh di Babad Bali.
Dalam kesempatan ini ijinkan saya mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Saraswati kepada rekan-rekan yang merayakan, dan semoga ketemu di pantai esok hari.

The Muses
The Muses were the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. There were nine of them, each presiding over a different category of human culture.

Calliope | Muse of Epic Poetry

Clio | Muse of History

Euterpe | Muse of Lyric Poetry

Melpomene | Muse of Tragedy

Terpsichore | Muse of Choral Dance and Song

Erato | Muse of Love Poetry

Polyhymnia | Muse of Sacred Poetry

Urania | Muse of Astronomy

Thalia | Muse of Comedy
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I was having a mooch and came across these amazing pictures - Followed the links and so far the language is written in Indian?
Could she be similar to the Muses?

Isn't that suppose to be Satan's hand sign?
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

In Greek Mythology, the Muses were the inspiring goddesses of song and were the divinities that presided over poetry, the arts, and the sciences. As patrons of the fine arts, the Muses promoted the more civilized aspects of human existence and no Olympian banquet was ever complete without them.
The Muses were "the key to the good life" bringing both prosperity and friendship. It was believed they could help inspire people to do their best and the fortunate person inspired by them was held in the highest esteem.
In return for divine inspiration, it was appropriate that gifts consisting of milk and honey be offered to the Muses in respect of their divine guidance.
The ancient Greek poet, Hesiod, said it best, "They are all of one mind, their hearts are set upon song and their spirit is free from care. He is happy whom the Muses love. For though a man has sorrow and grief in his soul, yet when the servant of the Muses sings, at once he forgets his dark thoughts and remembers not his troubles. Such is the holy gift of the Muses to men."
The Muses were brilliant. They took joy in communication and gave birth to dialogue. Did we mention the Muses could fly?
Urania is The Muse Of The Zodiac

Of the Muses, Urania, a.k.a. Ourania, was the Muse of Astrology and Astronomy and to whom this site, Muse Of The Zodiac, is dedicated.
Traditionally, Urania is depicted with her eyes fixed on the heavens. Most often, she is dressed in a cloak, surrounded with stars, has a globe in her left hand and a peg in her right. Her foot rests on a turtle symbolizing silence.
Urania is able to foretell the future by the position of the stars and is often associated with Universal Love and the Holy Spirit. Those who are most concerned with philosophy and the heavens are dearest to her.

Old 29-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Muse where the modern day word Muso came from ? which means musician.

I know some Indian music usually Zitar they play some pieces as improvisation on a particular set of scales/notes, called "ragas", and the better the musician is at improvisation and creating good music it is then considered divine and inspired by deity.

It is an art mastered by the best musicians and their ability to create many varied sounds.

The Greeks held their Olympic games and also used to have music competitions, based on which musicians could create the best music and improvisations like the Indian "Ragas."

Maybe the Greek Muses and the Hindu deities are said to help inspire the musicians? A mascot, good luck charm, rituals for invoking the Muses and their help? or the process of creating the best music and the state of mind required/attained is symbolic of the musicians connecting to the divine deities and creation.
Old 29-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

Not to mention Robert Johnson the blues player who done a deal with the devil at the cross roads, his hand could be said to have been guided by Satan haha. Jazz and blues can also be played by improvising based on scales same as the Indian "Ragas"

Johnson met the devil at the crossroads the devil took his guitar tuned it differently and handed it back to Johnson, that helped him play a bit different and more original than other blues players.

It's just a myth imo, the tuning may have been known by other blues players , and they only passed it on to those they trusted/friends etc.
A possible reason?
The music biz - competition between blues players to get the gig, record deal etc, those who knew the tunings may have had the edge and gotten the deals/gigs etc.

Although some of the best bluesmen died in strange ways (yikes, Devil's payback day lol)

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 29-10-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 29-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
No
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Old 09-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Anyone here tell me more about this Goddess?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
purple rain
Banned

She is what you sometimes refer to as 'Paki.'
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
She is what you sometimes refer to as 'Paki.'
Well if she was from Scotland she would be a Scot. I'd say she looks more Aryan than what people Today would view as a Paki. Although less than a century ago Hindusim and Buddhism where the majority religion in Pakistan which was then part of India.

She's more light natured and fun than Kali that's for sure.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #11
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Well if she was from Scotland she would be a Scot. I'd say she looks more Aryan than what people Today would view as a Paki. Although less than a century ago Hindusim and Buddhism where the majority religion in Pakistan which was then part of India.

She's more light natured and fun than Kali that's for sure.

No she wouldn't. You have Indians that look just like that today and no one would say they're anything but Indian. It's easy to see you're blinded by colour... however, even colour wise that is a different skin tone to a white Euro. And regardless of colour that is both an Indian and an Asian face. Easily noticeable difference in features if you weren't focussing on skintone so much. And surprise... even though these are depictions of milleniums old deities, present day Indians look like her, not Euro's. And they have features like that softer than an Europeans, regardless of skin colour, lighter or darker shades. You'll have to look elsewhere for your "Aryan" connections. Maybe closer to home.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
No she wouldn't..
Okay, one post reply from me (then back on topic please)

What I meant was Scot (someone from Scotland) is an abbreviation of Scotland same as Paki is meaning a person from Pakistan.

Quote:
You have Indians that look just like that today and no one would say they're anything but Indian.
Yes she does look more Indian, Aryan Indian maybe?

Colour varies due to climate.

ARYAN FROM SOUTH PART OF ARYAVARTA

Aryans are indigenous to India and no power can change this even if does not suits them politically.

Beware (if you see the net) an ethnic divide is being created between Indians and Iranians. Iranians are being made Semitic (Arabs) and Indians either Aryans, who came from outside (lie) or even made to be Jews (Semitic)! India, Iran and Central Asia are have deeply rooted Aryan civilizations and no one can change this.

Aryan Race is idigenous to India. At present there might be about 800 million people in india who are of pure Aryan extraction. The colour of Aryans in ancient times ranged from Brown to very light. That is true to this day.

See difference of shades of Aryans.

SEE A KSHAYTIYA A (JAT) ARYAN

SEE ANOTHER KSHATRIYA BISHNOI (JAT)

ARYAN NARI

Though some politicians and some naive Indians have taken money in order to Semitize (make Jews and Arabs) out of Indians it is not even possible even with Muslims of india. Muslims follow a Semitic religion in India called Islam but are ethnically Aryan. Yaswant Sinha is on Semitic payroll.

The fact remains Rigveda and ancient Iranian texts tell us abour our race the Aryans. We were from brown to white in colour tall with sharp features. We have nothing to do with Jews or Arabs. Though Muslims have Semitic (Jewish-Arab) names and speak urdu which has Semitic (Jewish-Arab) words. They can not penetrate or disrupt the Aryan culture.

I agree there is a great effort to Semitize (make people the descendents of Abraham, like the Jews and Arabs), much money and propaganda is spent and done to achieve this. Many Afghans have been made into Jews. Though most Afghans are Aryans there are some Semitic tribes (left by the Arab invasion of Arab descent) in Afghanistan. Iran is also being made into a Land of Jewish origin. But the problem is ancient Zoroastrian epics aided by the Rigveda prove beyond doubt that most of the Iranian and Indian people are Aryans. But I feel Aryavarta should be alert to false propganda and plants.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/cof...BLE-871002.htm

Quote:
It's easy to see you're blinded by colour... however, even colour wise that is a different skin tone to a white Euro.
Erm ahem. I told you before I have some half Indian family who look more Indian than English. So don't start with your nonsense to trash my thread. Go start your own if you want to debate races.
Instead
Tell me something about the Goddess the purpose of the thread (not race) if you know more?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 09-01-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/cof...DIA-876339.htm

A pure Aryan Kashmiri Girl. Note nothing Semitic about her-

Dr. M.M. Joshi iscorrect this Race of Aryans originated in India.See precisely an Aryan nose.

A PURE ARYAN OF INDIA

Old 09-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
purple rain
Banned

Your point about Scots makes no sense as she couldn't be Scottish.

As for the rest of your post, more (white) power to you.

There are light skinned people throughout the world. They are not you. But enjoy your Neo-nazi talking points from 1933 as much as you like.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:02 PM   #15
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Your point about Scots makes no sense as she couldn't be Scottish.

As for the rest of your post, more (white) power to you.

There are light skinned people throughout the world. They are not you. But enjoy your Neo-nazi talking points from 1933 as much as you like.
LOL! Scot = Scottish! Paki = Pakistani (get it? it's simple) I never said the Godesses was Scottish.
More black power to you? You obviously have problems understanding plain English.

The quotes I posted are from the links (discussing how Aryan's of different skin shades from very light to darker are indigenous to India, Iran and Afghanistan etc) nothing to do with Nazis. Guess what the links and quotes are from Indian's who don't like semites/Arabs lying about their country and race.

Which seems to bother you somewhat that some of them are white. Your comments prove this.

I've been very open about what races I am. I suspect you are one of those haters of white people.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 09-01-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
LOL! Scot = Scottish! Paki = Pakistani (get it? it's simple) I never said the Godesses was Scottish.
More black power to you? You obviously have problems understanding plain English.

The quotes I posted are from the links (discussing how Aryan's of different skin shades from very light to darker are indigenous to India, Iran and Afghanistan etc) nothing to do with Nazis. Guess what the links and quotes are from Indian's who don't like semites/Arabs lying about their country and race.

Which seems to bother you somewhat that some of them are white. Your comments prove this.

I've been very open about what races I am. I suspect you are one of those haters of white people.

I'm sure many of them are indigneous to India. And so? For starters, saying they're indigneous is quite erroneous since everyone is from somewhere else. I'm not obsessed with race science. Those site members are wrong in saying all those examples are indigneous, because people in the region have mixed with Iranians, Arabs, Greeks, Chinese and so on going back milleniums. After a couple of centuries, the question of who is native ceases to matter. They just have the same sort of issues that you do. I don't think for a minute you're chasing down your Indian roots by linking to this sort of material.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #17
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Anyone here tell me more about this Goddess?
That was the point of the thread remember?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #18
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
That was the point of the thread remember?

But that didn't stop you from really getting into that other discussion without much prompting.

Carry on.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #19
freeman craig

how gorgeous are those girls you posted think i need to find myself a aryan lady beautiful
freeman craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #20
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

Sarasvati is a hindu goddess of the arts, she was the wife of Brahma. Her symbols are the book of knowlege, the swan and the vina (instrument) She is known to put knowledge and creative expression above materialism.

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote