Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
stewart edwards

Default My bid for the European Presidency

Well folks I now start my bid for the European Presidency. I know that I am unlikley even to get a look in, and most probably will be laughed extensively at, but that has never bothered me. I post it in this section as I am sure that some conspiracy theorists will say "I knew it" "a masonic reject going for the job, just as the conspiracy theories say".

Anyhow as you know I have wanted this job for some time, but an article in Time magazine spurned a letter to the editor copied below (hope that it gets published), and timing in with me now trying to get my books published etc, I thought that I would make a bid for an impossible job (as far as I understand it is the heads of state choosing a head of state/known global politician for the job).

European president - Nov 3 2009 page 46

Sirs

All of the politics over who is going to be the European President misses one vital point. The president has to be able to drive Europe forwards. They will have to inspire the people, represent the union, and vitally be able to remain outside the politics of member states. It is for this reason that I firmly believe that Europe needs a president from out with the political and aristocratic classes. Someone who is not afraid of standing up to be counted and who has proven peer recognised inspirational skills. Hence I put myself forwards for the job. I have an unconventional career history but I also have a lot of very relevant skills, including international respect in a defined field. More to the point I have never sent an army in to other countries, something that I think is overlooked all too often when looking at international credibility. A man of the people not of the politics.

My objective in office would be to:-

1. Inspire the hearts of the European people and bring home to them the benefits of the union.
2. Open the hearts of the European political classes so that all of the alleged corruption is reduced as European leaders and civil servants take positive steps forwards in their own lives.
3. Maintain impartiality in the petty political battles.
4. Illustrate to the world that Europe is evolving and that citizens matter.
5. Gain the respect of the international community, especially those parts that don’t trust Europe or some of its politicians. I mean how can you, as a foreign Sovereign trust someone who has sent troops into kill your people?

While I accept that anyone looking at my CV would probably laugh, but when they dug deeper and look at what I, as an individual have achieved, and the hearts that I have already touched globally, then I think that I would become a very strong candidate. But I don’t hold my breath for I would rock the boat and shake the tree, and I cant see many being comfy with that. Now where do I apply?

Yours faithfully
Stewart Edwards BA BSc ACA SCEA

Mods please keep this thread in this section as I am sure that there will be masonic and illuminati issues flow out of it. If you want to copy it to another section as well I have no problems with it, but if at all possible please keep a copy here.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 24-10-2009 at 04:12 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
lightgiver

Default President Edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Well folks I now start my bid for the European Presidency. I know that I am unlikley even to get a look in, and most probably will be laughed extensively at, but that has never bothered me. I post it in this section as I am sure that some conspiracy theorists will say "I knew it" "a masonic reject going for the job, just as the conspiracy theories say".

Anyhow as you know I have wanted this job for some time, but an article in Time magazine spurned a letter to the editor copied below (hope that it gets published), and timing in with me now trying to get my books published etc, I thought that I would make a bid for an impossible job (as far as I understand it is the heads of state choosing a head of state/known global politician for the job).

European president - Nov 3 2009 page 46

Sirs

All of the politics over who is going to be the European President misses one vital point. The president has to be able to drive Europe forwards. They will have to inspire the people, represent the union, and vitally be able to remain outside the politics of member states. It is for this reason that I firmly believe that Europe needs a president from out with the political and aristocratic classes. Someone who is not afraid of standing up to be counted and who has proven peer recognised inspirational skills. Hence I put myself forwards for the job. I have an unconventional career history but I also have a lot of very relevant skills, including international respect in a defined field. More to the point I have never sent an army in to other countries, something that I think is overlooked all too often when looking at international credibility. A man of the people not of the politics.

My objective in office would be to:-

1. Inspire the hearts of the European people and bring home to them the benefits of the union.
2. Open the hearts of the European political classes so that all of the alleged corruption is reduced as European leaders and civil servants take positive steps forwards in their own lives.
3. Maintain impartiality in the petty political battles.
4. Illustrate to the world that Europe is evolving and that citizens matter.
5. Gain the respect of the international community, especially those parts that donít trust Europe or some of its politicians. I mean how can you, as a foreign Sovereign trust someone who has sent troops into kill your people?

While I accept that anyone looking at my CV would probably laugh, but when they dug deeper and look at what I, as an individual have achieved, and the hearts that I have already touched globally, then I think that I would become a very strong candidate. But I donít hold my breath for I would rock the boat and shake the tree, and I cant see many being comfy with that. Now where do I apply?

Yours faithfully
Stewart Edwards BA BSc ACA SCEA

Mods please keep this thread in this section as I am sure that there will be masonic and illuminati issues flow out of it. If you want to copy it to another section as well I have no problems with it, but if at all possible please keep a copy here.

Go for it Stewart,You can at least try

I will vote for you
Old 24-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
grandsecretary

Tony will be pleased.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Tony will be pleased.
Yes I am sure that he will be quaking in his boots at the thought of an unknown commoner somehow getting the European heads of state voting for him Sadly lightgiver I dont think that the likes of you or me get to vote. I think that it is going to be a jobs for the boys scenario. I have however emailed Max Clifford to ask if he will help me in my quest. Hopefully he will. If so I can imagine that the papers will be full of my old skeletons.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 24-10-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
lightgiver

Default Real World

Quote:
Yes I am sure that he will be quaking in his boots at the thought of an unknown commoner somehow getting the European heads of state voting for him Sadly lightgiver I dont think that the likes of you or me get to vote. I think that it is going to be a jobs for the boys scenario.
You see Stewart this is the trouble because most of these top nobs do not live in the real world,sadly.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #6
stewart edwards

Well if I do by some sheer fluke manager to get in I will keep my word and have an "Ask the European President" thread here if the mods would allow it, subject to security and confidentiality issues obviously. Though I would be a busy chappy I would pop in and answer those questions that I was able to.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 24-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
lightgiver

Thumbs up President Edwards

Quote:
Well if I do by some sheer fluke manager to get in I will keep my word and have an "Ask the European President" thread here if the mods would allow it, subject to security and confidentiality issues obviously. Though I would be a busy chappy I would pop in and answer those questions that I was able to.
We will hold you to that
Old 24-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
grandsecretary

My worry is that their world IS the real world lightgiver. Did you ever read "Small is Beautiful" by E. F. Schumacher?

We should really be campaigning to break up great monoliths like the EU and the banking system. We need institutions for practical reasons but monopoly power is simply unhealthy.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
We will hold you to that
Please do.

If anyone here is a blogger feel free to blog about me.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default Bad EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
My worry is that their world IS the real world lightgiver. Did you ever read "Small is Beautiful" by E. F. Schumacher?

We should really be campaigning to break up great monoliths like the EU and the banking system. We need institutions for practical reasons but monopoly power is simply unhealthy.
I totally agree,When Stewart gets in he can break it up

Small is indeed beautiful.I will give that a look at.

Small Is Beautiful: Economics As If People Mattered is a collection of essays by British economist E. F. Schumacher. The phrase "Small Is Beautiful" came from a phrase by his teacher Leopold Kohr. It is often used to champion small, appropriate technologies that are believed to empower people more, in contrast with phrases such as "bigger is better".

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-10-2009 at 07:35 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #11
stewart edwards

Strength through diversity. The same principle that I will apply to the masonic world one day

Last edited by stewart edwards; 24-10-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
lightgiver

Thumbs up Small is beautiful

From the Link GS passed on,

I like it

* Man is small, and, therefore, small is beautiful.

* A Buddhist economist would consider this approach excessively irrational: since consumption is merely a means to human well-being, the aim should be to obtain the maximum of well-being with the minimum of consumption.... The less toil there is, the more time and strength is left for artistic creativity. Modern economics, on the other hand, considers consumption to be the sole end and purpose of all economic activity.

* It is clear, therefore, that Buddhist economics must be very different from the economics of modern materialism, since the Buddhist sees the essence of civilisation not in a multiplication of wants but in the purification of human character. Character, at the same time, is formed primarily by a man's work. And work, properly conducted in conditions of human dignity and freedom, blesses those who do it and equally their products.

* The most striking about modern industry is that it requires so much and accomplishes so little. Modern industry seems to be inefficient to a degree that surpasses one's ordinary powers of imagination. Its inefficiency therefore remains unnoticed.

* Wisdom demands a new orientation of science and technology towards the organic, the gentle, the non-violent, the elegant and beautiful.

* The way in which we experience and interpret the world obviously depends very much indeed on the kind of ideas that fill our minds. If they are mainly small, weak, superficial, and incoherent, life will appear insipid, uninteresting, petty, and chaotic.

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-10-2009 at 07:40 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
stewart edwards

Bloggers please blog about me, pleeeaaaasssseeeee, and get any European bloggers you know blogging in the member states of the EU as well, and indeed any country.

Anyone who bloggs extensively about me (as long as I know about it) can ask to be put on a preferred bloggers list once I am in a position to make a difference. Get the common man into power (now sods law says that I will find out that I do indeed have Blue blood in my veins) and making a difference for the common man.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Blue Blood

Quote:
Bloggers please blog about me, pleeeaaaasssseeeee, and get any European bloggers you know blogging in the member states of the EU as well, and indeed any country.

Anyone who bloggs extensively about me (as long as I know about it) can ask to be put on a preferred bloggers list once I am in a position to make a difference. Get the common man into power (now sods law says that I will find out that I do indeed have Blue blood in my veins) and making a difference for the common man.
I would Blog stewart,but I do not do blogs,

BTW what type is Blue Blood?
Old 24-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #15
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I would Blog stewart,but I do not do blogs,
Ah but you may know bloggers, and forumites throughout Europe that could get the discussion going about the benefits of a common man in the job.

Quote:
BTW what type is Blue Blood?
Dont have a clue. Didnt we discuss this re Rhz +/- some time back?
Old 24-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default Blood nobility.

Quote:
Ah but you may know bloggers, and forumites throughout Europe that could get the discussion going about the benefits of a common man in the job.

Dont have a clue. Didnt we discuss this re Rhz +/- some time back?
Is there such a thing now as the common person,maybe common purpose

Royal Blood,a tricky one that.
Old 25-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #17
stewart edwards

Lightgiver

I will confess that if by some miracle I do get the job I am very curious as to what conspiracy theorists would write about me. Would they accept that a lad from a broken home in a Scottish council estate could achieve such things, or would I be made out to be a shape shifting reptilian alien or worse?
Old 25-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #18
grandsecretary

The biter bites, and then he is bitten.

Old 25-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #19
stewart edwards

Peter, good point. Knowing from past personal experience what groups of men can do to you when you stand up to them, I can only imagine the flak that I will get as vested interests try to discredit me.

Fortunately my wife tells me to go for it, knowing full well that some may try to destroy us in the process.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #20
lightgiver

Default Causal

Quote:
Lightgiver

I will confess that if by some miracle I do get the job I am very curious as to what conspiracy theorists would write about me. Would they accept that a lad from a broken home in a Scottish council estate could achieve such things, or would I be made out to be a shape shifting reptilian alien or worse?
Proof is in the pudding,actions and effects and all that