Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
alrick888

Default New Doomsday Predictions From Stuart Wilde

Quote:

Earth Changes & Financial Upheavals
Stuart Wilde - October 23rd, 2009

In my visions and those of the others that watch those inner worlds, there seem to be many thousands of visions that cover our human destiny. We have recently seen these things. Some are old visions from 8-10 years ago that seem to be repeated now with more urgency.

The seas rise 25-30 feet.

The earth possibly slips on its orbit and leans at a different angle, northern lands move closer to the equator.

We've seen asteroid hits on major cities.

We've seen explosions in the USA in a major city, might be nuclear.

Earthquakes of a very high magnitude, 8 on the scale or more.

The rapid collapse of the dollar from 1.50 to the Euro to 3.60.

The collapse of pensions. They become worthless by 2012.

The rise of gold to $2000. This rise is very rapid, when it happens.

The rapid descent of the stock markets. We see the Dow at 5400, then 3000 and then down to under 1000.

I have seen a great light come to earth to aid people spiritually. These visions are very prevalent and very defined.

I have seen the hovering Madonna in three places.

I have watched humans levitate in these visions.

And I have seen over and over the two Gaia hits which I believe are very soon.

Thanks, I hope you find this interesting,

Sincerely,
Stuart Wild
Quote:
I have seen a great light come to earth to aid people spiritually.
Thanks, Stuart. That's very kind of you. Actually am already here you know

I have to say he predicted the tsunami in the past (although got the location very wrong).

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.

Last edited by alrick888; 24-10-2009 at 02:09 PM.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
gestaltdude

"I have watched humans levitate in these visions."

This is freaking me out. Have been having multiple dreams regarding levitation. See http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058358245.

What's the word? Synchronicity?

That being said, it would make getting around so much easier for me. I ahve trouble walking any distance. also seem thjin in the dream, maybe levitating needs energy from the body, hehe.
gestaltdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

yeah me too (With the levitating dreams), I've always had flying dreams from as young as I can remember, but there was one dream I had with all kinds of terrorism (staged by the elite) and natural disasters going down and I was able to levitate above it all with many other advanced souls, the destruction was terrible!! whole bus loads of people turned on it's side with severed bodies, was very disturbing.... but hey we might adapt to survive these coming changes in ways we can't imagine *fingers crossed* and if we don't survive... fuck it! I had a good run for my money

I also had a dream about stuart wilde where he performed something on me and blew in my face, as at the time I was so ill with an infected tooth/migraine/earache/whole bodyache I was asking for help daily cos I was just losing hope of ever feeling well again, anyways after he blew in my face I felt an immense feeling of love and having faith that sometimes what you see in these higher dimensions within ourselves are soon to manifest in this waking life. Within a couple days I made rapid recovery

I'd love to go to one of his dematerialization talks, that would be awesome. I wonder if anyone on this forum has??
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
danster82

The rapid collapse of the dollar from 1.50 to the Euro to 3.60

so the end of the world will be awful for Americans but Europeans will be having a party?
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
clozaril

i really like the guy and have followed his stuff for over 10 yrs but i heard him on coast to coast the other night and i'm unconvinced by his 'visions'. however he does mention that he has hundreds of visions.
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
venividivici2311

He pretty much said about anything that could possibly go wrong,and that would affect the whole planet....

Sorry,but not impressed....
Old 24-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
ge_mike

That list reads like the "Best of" of all that Stuart has collected from the Internet. Imho he's the fraud of frauds.
ge_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
michael christopher

Uh, Stuart Wilde predicting doomsday?

That really doesn't sound like him. He doesn't seem like the type of guy.

What's happened and why is he suddenly forecasting destruction? Seems almost antithetical to everything I know about him. He's usually the type of guy to say we shouldn't focus on things like this.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
alrick888

Stuart Wilde now also claims to have solved the Kennedy murder. It is a variation on that silly "it was the driver" theory but in his case it's Texas Governor Connally (who's directly in front of JFK).

Quote:
I was shown how the president was shot from in front first in the shoulder and then in the head. In my vision the fatal shot was fired by the Governor of Texas, John Connally. He was at close range in the seat in front of Kennedy.
Although I used to look up to him, it's this kind of insistence that everything that he happens to "see" in his "visions" is the ultimate truth, that has turned me off.

I look at him with mounting suspicion, and I feel you should be very careful of your personal safety if you go on any retreat with him.

Old 24-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrick888 View Post
Stuart Wilde now also claims to have solved the Kennedy murder. It is a variation on that silly "it was the driver" theory but in his case it's Texas Governor Connally (who's directly in front of JFK).

Although I used to look up to him, it's this kind of insistence that everything that he happens to "see" in his "visions" is the ultimate truth, that has turned me off.

I look at him with mounting suspicion, and I feel you should be very careful of your personal safety if you go on any retreat with him.
After listening to his book "The Journey Beyond Enlightenment" I had so much respect for him. Knowing he is going around making up shit like this seriously bothers me.

Why the hell do people with such potential have to blow it with delusions of grandeur?

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
newworldengineer

But whats to say there ain't gonna be some massive earthchanges? I mean this physical Earth plane ain't a permenant fixture and we are coming to the end of an age where the energies that make up everything are reconfiguring. - shouldn't we expect some big changes on the way? Even David Icke said that we would it's just that others are putting it down to global warming. I thought the Boxing day Tsunami was just a taster of things to come, but we have the ability to soften the blow so to speak, but changing the way we percieve and go about our daily lives.

Maybe we will see some catastrophic disasters, It doesn't mean its gonna be the end of humanity, it means we have to seriously think about coming together more and stop persuing meaningless inconsiderate needs just to live some short-term fictional contentment.

I'm not positioning myself to defend the guy, but some big ass changes are expected are they not?? Not sure about the asteroid hits though
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 24-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
moonflower

People will say anything for fame and to be noticed as some sort of authority on the subject.

m
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #13
newworldengineer

we'll only know if someone could speak of being at one of his talks... Someone on this forum must have!!

Old 24-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
alrick888

On the subject of changes, definitely. The rate of change in the world is growing exponentially, I think that has been proven. I'm looking for the right word, is it the singularity? Whatever.

So you cannot go wrong when you say big changes are ahead. But will it really be so urgent and huge as Wilde says? I remember he said the same things about the dollar in 2006, that it would be basically worthless in a couple months. At that time I believed it and got a kind of "save yourself, women and children first" -mentality. Which was exaggerated. So I learned from that.

Old 24-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #15
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrick888 View Post
On the subject of changes, definitely. The rate of change in the world is growing exponentially, I think that has been proven. I'm looking for the right word, is it the singularity? Whatever.

So you cannot go wrong when you say big changes are ahead. But will it really be so urgent and huge as Wilde says? I remember he said the same things about the dollar in 2006, that it would be basically worthless in a couple months. At that time I believed it and got a kind of "save yourself, women and children first" -mentality. Which was exaggerated. So I learned from that.
we all live n learn an adapt accordingly to the patterns we notice from what's going on in this reality to the behaviour of certain peoples. Naturally if you're not in "worship-mode" the credibility of that person will deppreciate as predictions are no where near forfilled. I think he has some of the best spiritual wisdom, and on the upside he's always commentating on the impact of these new energies that are coming in and the synchronicities within my own life have clarified these changes... e.g. when he was going on about how the spirit of the Bull aren't gonna take this blatent cruelty of meaningless bullfighting anymore and I started to notice loads of stories appear about guys getting pummelled by bulls which got me thinking.

He certainly ain't a predictable character.

Old 24-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #16
alrick888

Well, I do notice a pattern of Doomsday predictions just before an upcoming retreat.

If I would look at it from a "marketing" standpoint though, I would say:

"Do you see what's Stuart doing?
He's going for that "run-to-the-hills"-dollar! That's a big dollar!"

Old 02-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
patrick

I have an uneasy feeling about Stuart, he seems to have changed, I wonder if his continual 'battles with the ghouls' as he described them have resulted in his being overwhelmed. Recently on his Ning site he had a thread about Gold, which was talking about collapse of things in October (now passed) and the thread has been deleted. I went to a seminar of his in London a year or two ago, interesting stuff, but he doesn't seem genuinely aware, I think he's almost naive sometimes.
patrick is offline   Reply With Quote