Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #21
irrepressible
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,837
Default

Rap used to be quite political back in the day, social commentary. Now it's all about bitches, hoes and bling and rims.
irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #22
zuzu
Senior Member
 
zuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac Bodyguards Speak Out About Murder

Looks like the crooked cops need to look into Reggie Wright JR and Reggie Wright SN. One was member of Deathrow records and the security firm who were supposed to be protecting tupac shakur in Las Vegas that night. The other was a cop and part of the fumbled case.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #23
blp02
Senior Member
 
blp02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wales
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavelii View Post
type illuminati backwards in your browser then put .com see where it redirects u to

scary shit
WTF! itanimulli.org
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
2pac bodyguards speak out about murder:

btw: The LV detectives said the bodyguards refused to talk. Which is obviously a lie. Since they said they weren't asked. Reggie Wright was head of security. Rumor has it, that he got Tupac killed after tupac decided to leave Deathrow records. Reggie Wrights father is also a cop.


Part: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zgPebbTmb8

Part: 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0UTpIhhxYU

Part: 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_gqgvZSyY
dont get caught up in the hype. the bodyguards know nothing of the major plan by both suge and tupac.. this document has been debunked by the outlawz themselves.. they say that anyone who thinks suge killed pac are in need of mental help

Suge suggests pac faked his death in this video released recently


Suge Knight says why 2pac WOULD fake his death! 2011




RARE Suge Knight HINTS 2pac IS ALIVE!! 2011



__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #25
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrepressible View Post
Rap used to be quite political back in the day, social commentary. Now it's all about bitches, hoes and bling and rims.
Only in the main stream.. real hip hop is underground. independent artists who make more than the sell outs who sell their souls to the record labels
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #26
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Suge suggests pac faked his death in this video released recently[/URL]
I doubt it...

tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #27
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
I doubt it...

Fake in so many ways, including tattoos not there and in the wrong place.. Cathy Scott is not someone to trust, one thing pushes her, and thats the almighty dollar
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #28
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,690
Default

The tattoos on his right arm look the same to me...

tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #29
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
The tattoos on his right arm look the same to me...

No Machiavelli tattoo on his neck, the thug life tattoo is colored in black when it wasnt. hes still got his chain on and his face is turned away from the camera.

Not only that but the death certificate has the wrong height, hair color and weight.. a total load off bollocks that Cathy scott put out in her bullshit book.. she is a Vegas sun news paper journalist. are you going to believe Rupert Murdoch?

all this was debunked years ago.. keep up with the times
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel



Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 01-04-2011 at 02:53 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #30
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
No Machiavelli tattoo on his neck, the thug life tattoo is colored in black when it wasnt. hes still go his chain on and his face is turned away from the camera.

Not only that but the death certificate has the wrong height, hair color and weight.. a total load off bollocks that Cathy scott put out in her bullshit book.. she is a Vegas sun news paper journalist. are you going to believe Rupert Murdoch?

all this was debunked years ago.. keep up with the times
I don't believe anyone.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #31
zuzu
Senior Member
 
zuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
dont get caught up in the hype. the bodyguards know nothing of the major plan by both suge and tupac.. this document has been debunked by the outlawz themselves.. they say that anyone who thinks suge killed pac are in need of mental help

I didn't say Suge killed tupac.

Do you honestly think Suge Knight spent nine years in jail so Tupac could fake his own death?

Suge Knight is scum and is only saving himself because many people in LA believe he got tupac killed.

No one pays attention to Reggie Wright.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #32
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
I didn't say Suge killed tupac.

Do you honestly think Suge Knight spent nine years in jail so Tupac could fake his own death?

Suge Knight is scum and is only saving himself because many people in LA believe he got tupac killed.

No one pays attention to Reggie Wright.
it was actually 5 years that he spent in prison, and suge didnt go to jail to fake pacs death, it was probation violation

Your wrong about suge, the media attack suge like they did tupac and do to charlie sheen, Jackson and anyone who is a problem to TBTB.

They dont want suge and his independent record label to get big. just look at their main rivals "bad boy records" and P diddy.. who are controlled puppets in the industry. they are the sellouts, not suge and death row.

snoops another sellout and both suge and pac would tell you that. in fact ive got an interview with snoop talking about how both suge and pac hated on snoop for being close to biggie after what they did to pac in the 1994 shooting.
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #33
zuzu
Senior Member
 
zuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 435
Default

You say the bodyguards were not "part of the plan". They were still eye-witnesses.


2:40 - bodyguard see's tupac being shot.
3:14 - bodyguard sees an arm come out and fire into the BMW (pacs car)
6:17 - bodyguard says he ran to the back of the bmw (after the killers car drove off)
As he got to the bmw, the car did a u-tune. "There was absolutely no way that I thought
that car was moving, because with all the rounds that had went throught that car...
They were dead".


.

live rounds went into the BMW. And the tires were shot out too. All seen by the bodyguards aswell as the photos of his car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo
it was actually 5 years that he spent in prison, and suge didnt go to jail to fake pacs death, it was probation violation
He was sentenced to nine years. (yeah spent five years). His probation violation was because of what happened in Las Vegas. Getting into a fight with Orlando Anderson with tupac.

If this was all planned out. Then why the hell would he beat up someone in Las Vegas on the night that tupac decided to fake his own death?

Last edited by zuzu; 01-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #34
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
You say the bodyguards were not "part of the plan". They were still eye-witnesses.




2:40 - bodyguard see's tupac being shot.
3:14 - bodyguard sees an arm come out and fire into the BMW (pacs car)
6:17 - bodyguard says he ran to the back of the bmw (after the killers car drove off)
As he got to the bmw, the car did a u-tune. "There was absolutely no way that I thought
that car was moving, because with all the rounds that had went throught that car...
They were dead".


.

live rounds went into the BMW. And the tires were shot out too. All seen by the bodyguards aswell as the photos of his car.



He was sentenced to nine years. (yeah spent five years). His probation violation was because of what happened in Las Vegas. Getting into a fight with Orlando Anderson with tupac.

If this was all planned out. Then why the hell would he beat up someone in Las Vegas on the night that tupac decided to fake his own death?
maybe because he didnt think any charges would be pressed against him. Orlando Anderson wasn't the type to grass on suge.

and no ones saying the scene of the shooting never happened. or even if tupac was shot or not. we are talking about whether he was killed or not.

There's an interview of pac saying that if what happened to him in 1994 was to happen again, that he had a place to go that was 2 hours away.

so many peaces that go together that i couldn't possibly have time to explain over and over. i done this years ago and dont want to go through it all again! i come to the conclusion that people wont believe it without the years of deep research that i have done by doing the research themselves, for most people it would take the msm to tell them pac is alive. i know that one day its all going to come out. maybe in pacs movie he wrote in prison in 1996 called "Live 2 tell" will have some answers.. its being made by his mother who knows where pac really is. as does suge knight.
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #35
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
.
Also dont believe everything you read, i bet you read that pac was taken away in an ambulance right? because thats what multiple news sources say right? Cathy Scott said so right?

Well he wasn't, he was taken away by helicopter as described by an eye witness on the night of the shooting. even the biggie movie got it right and depicted pac being taken by helicopter. so you have a big police and msm lie right there.

i can back all this up but would rather you go and do some research for yourself
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel



Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 01-04-2011 at 03:39 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #36
zuzu
Senior Member
 
zuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
maybe because he didnt think any charges would be pressed against him. Orlando Anderson wasn't the type to grass on suge.

and no ones saying the scene of the shooting never happened. or even if tupac was shot or not. we are talking about whether he was killed or not.

There's an interview of pac saying that if what happened to him in 1994 was to happen again, that he had a place to go that was 2 hours away.

so many peaces that go together that i couldn't possibly have time to explain over and over. i done this years ago and dont want to go through it all again! i come to the conclusion that people wont believe it without the years of deep research that i have done by doing the research themselves, for most people it would take the msm to tell them pac is alive. i know that one day its all going to come out. maybe in pacs movie he wrote in prison in 1996 called "Live 2 tell" will have some answers.. its being made by his mother who knows where pac really is. as does suge knight.

I've done my research since tupac died. I was a fan of his before he was even signed to Deathrow or went to jail and not someone that was a fan after he died.

Normally the ones who were fans after he died think of either the illuminati bullshit, or that he faked his own death.

Tupac was looking to get out of the music industry and become a real political activist. He promised to form his own political party and be a senator. That was in 1996'.

Reggie Wright in my opinion got tupac killed along with crooked cops.

he's dead ...

zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #37
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
I've done my research since tupac died. I was a fan of his before he was even signed to Deathrow or went to jail and not someone that was a fan after he died.

Normally the ones who were fans after he died think of either the illuminati bullshit, or that he faked his own death.

Tupac was looking to get out of the music industry and become a real political activist. He promised to form his own political party and be a senator. That was in 1996'.

Reggie Wright in my opinion got tupac killed along with crooked cops.

he's dead ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoBGJA9ESYA
then you have made up your mind.. good for you. it doesn't mean your right though, it means your missing the point. i dont look at pac as a rapper, i look at him as a black panther first and foremost. his family history and ties tell a story on there own, tupac didnt want to be a political prisoner like mutulu shakur or assata shakur who has been in exile in cuba for over 20 years. mutulu is just about to Finnish his 60 year sentence in 2014.

Tupac wanted to escape death or prison and "live 2 tell" its all there for you to find if look through open eyes. and if you dont believe in the illuminati then your set to fail to begin with. it takes open eyes and open mind.
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel


wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #38
zuzu
Senior Member
 
zuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo
it takes open eyes and open mind.
lol, where have we heared that one before. .... David Icke forum classic.

If you saw tupac as a black panther, then surely you'd think he would be out making speeches now? But if you see him as that, then he isn't a very good one is his? Living a quiet life in Jamaica. Not much of a revolutionist if you ask me.

That is just one of several reasons why he's dead.

Tupac was so full of life and wanted to be seen when he was alive that to even think he faked his own death and now living a quiet life is just crazy.

And nowhere did I say I didn't believe in the illuminati. Just the theories on the net. i.e "he was killed by the illuminati" or "he faked his death to escape the illuminati".

Tupac didn't even believe in the illuminati. That is why he put a K to it. To kill the idea that such an elite group of people exist.

There is just so many things taken out of context about tupac, that it's really sad.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #39
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
wakeup2nwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 15,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
lol, where have we heared that one before. .... David Icke forum classic.

If you saw tupac as a black panther, then surely you'd think he would be out making speeches now? But if you see him as that, then he isn't a very good one is his? Living a quiet life in Jamaica. Not much of a revolutionist if you ask me.

That is just one of several reasons why he's dead.

Tupac was so full of life and wanted to be seen when he was alive that to even think he faked his own death and now living a quiet life is just crazy.

And nowhere did I say I didn't believe in the illuminati. Just the theories on the net. i.e "he was killed by the illuminati" or "he faked his death to escape the illuminati".

Tupac didn't even believe in the illuminati. That is why he put a K to it. To kill the idea that such an elite group of people exist.

There is just so many things taken out of context about tupac, that it's really sad.
Again, your entitled to your opinion. but again your wrong. the outlaws have said tupac believe in the illuminati and the K was to kill the thought that they could suppress you, or where in any way more superior to you. he said that it made you not try if you thought you had no chance to make it. he tells you this in his last interview. some people just twist shit up. ask other none main stream rapper like krs1 or bone thugs and harmony, dead presidents, immortal technique, cannabis, payday Monsanto, and so on and so on... they all tell you whats going on. like pac did when he names his last album killuminati. now all pac fans have heard of the illuminati.. hes a cleaver mother fucker.. too clever for most to figure out. he touched over 5 million people with the words on the album cover alone.. dam even your here right now talking about it
__________________
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel & Twitter Channel



Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 01-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #40
302bluefog
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,566
Default

302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02 PM.