Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
weddings

Default Feminism/Homosexuality and Illuminati

I read somewhere that as far back as the 1700s, the Illuminati saw promotion of feminism and homosexuality as a way to break up society and the family home. Can someone refer me to a site or a book which has more on this?
weddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
thelonious

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddings View Post
I read somewhere that as far back as the 1700s, the Illuminati saw promotion of feminism and homosexuality as a way to break up society and the family home. Can someone refer me to a site or a book which has more on this?
The Illuminati (historic Bavarian order by that name) had as its principles, among other things, equal rights for women and minorities (including homosexuality). Naturally, the spin doctors in the Catholic Church took issue with that, and twisted it into "destroying the family" and all the other self-righteous B.S.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
weddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
The Illuminati (historic Bavarian order by that name) had as its principles, among other things, equal rights for women and minorities (including homosexuality). Naturally, the spin doctors in the Catholic Church took issue with that, and twisted it into "destroying the family" and all the other self-righteous B.S.
Yes I don't put it past the vatican for a minute to use it for their own gain. Quite why the Illuminati, not one to lose sleep over women's lib, wanted to promote minorities remains an interesting point though, don't you think?
weddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Hrm yes, the International Vatican/Jesuit Conspiracy. Truly, there is no end to the perfervid machinations of Popery. Quite.

Last edited by 1977; 02-10-2009 at 07:33 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
vakenmark

Default The ELITE infiltrated true feminism

Like many or all social movements (like the truth movement) the Elite compromised, infiltrated and lead feminism down the wrong path.

The issue of womens "roles" rights and subjugation throughout history is central to the division of humanity and is still being largely ignored.

Issues of sexuality have always existed, that the Elite would USE such issues is a no brainer.

What we still have, sadly, is a deteriorating situation for 50% of the Earths population.
vakenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
mike martin

Quote:
It's in here: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/PRO...hn_Robison.pdf
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #7
eternal1stparty

Modern feminism receives an F+ from me and seems to turn women into mindless promiscuous fools who drink a-lot and make out with each other in the name of independence. It seems to turn men into heavy drinking promiscuous babies and leaves other men (me) wishing we had a wife and kids, searching in vain for a woman who will stop partying and wish to settle down and raise a family.

I hate the modern world so much.
Old 20-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
eternal1stparty

Quote:
How can you claim that it hasn't destroyed the family at least for the most part?

Were not reproducing? Why? read my previous post, short as it is, its to the point.
Old 20-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
dalem

Quote:
And yet the Knights Templar movement openly commit acts of Sodomy as part of the initiation process.

You might find THIS LINK interesting.
If itís too full -Empty it.
If itís too empty - Fill it.
Herbal Organics
dalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #10
nefilim777

I can't comment on the Mason's or Knight's Templar [Although, Dalem you are incorrect], however many other occult and esoteric groups do favour the liberation and equality of women. The Scarlet Woman, for example, or BABALON, is seen as the ultimate symbol for the liberated female. She, if she so wishes, can dominate the man [beast] and, like men, who's whorishness is celebrated, she too can be promiscuous if she so wishes, if it is her will. This does not mean that, in order to be a liberated woman, then they must become whores, it just gives women ample opportunity to exercise their sexual freedom without being degraded for it. It is a balance between men and women that should be strived for. If there is not harmony within opposing forces then energies are not flowing properly, at the moment there is no harmony between the male and female energies. Eliphas Levi's image of 'Baphomet' [if we must call it that] is the perfect depiction of both the male and femal energies, among other things.

In the later grades of the OTO the practioners begin the study of sex magick, this involves homosexual magick too, but mainly these practices are regurgatated methods of sexual awakening or ritual that has been taken from Eastern traditions and have existed long before the time of Christ or even this 'illuminati'.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #11
meksar

Feminism and Homosexuality is the double edged sword to subvert society, it is implanted into our minds by the Illuminati. Many feminist and homosexual equality activists are radicalized in government sponsored cults, this was the plan from the start. Where it all ends is in satanic decadence with sadomasochism and pedophilia now the next frontier for the Illuminati.

Women deserve equal rights but it has been done in a deceitful way, it always had a route in Marxism. Homosexuality is something i think that most people are rarely naturally subjected to, the mainstream propaganda will claim that one in ten people is naturally gay. With claims like these and now even primary school children receiving lessons on sexuality, is it any wonder why groups like NAMBLA has emerged?.

Last edited by meksar; 21-04-2010 at 01:44 PM.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
meksar

Marxism, Radical Feminism and Militant Homosexuality

http://www.jstor.org/pss/4406044
Old 21-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Marxism, Radical Feminism and Militant Homosexuality

http://www.jstor.org/pss/4406044
Slave morality (religious morality) and sins of restriction.

One of the aspects which these three descriptions (Marxism, Radical Feminism and Militant Homosexuality) have in common is that they are not "religious" positions, though I do concede that Marxist Communism does come fully loaded with it's own brand of metaphysics, unlike Anarchist Communism which is purely a political philosophy. All three descriptions are devoid of any form or religious morality which would seek to "prohibit" or to deem immoral (i.e., evil), natural erotic activities between consenting adults; indeed Anarchist Communists do, by default, tend almost universally to promote Thelemic morality, irrespective of whether they use the term.

Militant Homosexuality and Militant Heterosexuality.

The term "militant homosexuality" implies that homosexuals are evengelically "militant" and seek to violently convert others to a homosexual lifestyle by force; however this is entirely untrue with regards to Gay Rights activists in general. However... there "are" many proponents of slave morality and the sins of restriction who are "militantly heterosexual" and indeed even "militantly monogamous" in the most negative sense, particularly among hypnotised victims and proponents of Islam and Christianity, who believe that gays and lesbians or indeed anyone who is involved in any type of same sex relatioinships (including militant evangelical bisexuals and polyamorists such as myself) should be "put to death." While Jewish and Islamic laws promote "polygamy (where one male can have many sex slaves)" they are entirely opposed to polyamory and polyamorous men and women can be executed under their laws. Thus I think a natural dialectical response to such individuals from those who do not suffer from religious hypnosis or the effects of religious morality is that such militantly evangelical heterosexuals, monogamists or polygamists should themselves be "put to death;" this is certainly my own position and it is merely a dialectical response to religious bigotry and homophobia.

Same sex relationships in ancient cultures.

The obviously homophobic author of the essay hyperlinked above states that "..there hardly exists a culture in history which did not impose some kind of restrictions on sexual expression or behaviour of its members." This is probably certainly the case; even the Romans and Greeks which were certainly cultures where bisexuality was considered perfectly normal had laws regarding "adultery;" however such laws had to do more with the matter of "private property." In ancient Athens, women were usually sold (for a dowry) shortly after puberty to a male in his 20's or 30's. An Athenian law allowed a man to execute on the spot, any other man who was caught having sex with his wife or concubine (sex slave); a married woman who had sex with someone other than her husband could be thus executed, but men were free to have sexual relationships with other males and with other females who were prostitutes / professional mistresses. Such laws really had a great deal to do with "property" inheritance and a male being assured that the inheritors of his estate were his own children. In fact the adjective "heterosexual" is derived from the Greek noun "Hetera." A "Hetera" was a term for a Greek prostitute or concubine who would have sex with other men. Thus in the historical context, the tem "heterosexual" refers to a woman who sells her services to a man for money or to a man who pays for such services, though "hetero" strictly speaking simply means "other" or "different."

Laws which restrict the sexual freedom of the individual or which promote the sins of monogamy and enforced legalised sex slavery (marraige) are simply considered, from an Anarchist, Thelemic and Nietzschian perspective (all of which share a common view of sexual morality) to be restrictions on erotic desires which are "beyond good and evil" and are entirely natural; laws restricting sexual freedom are simply the laws of Archons (tyrants), whether they may be the laws of a republic (the rule of a few over the many), a mono-archy (the rule of one person) or a democracy (the tyranny of the majority) or of religious fanatics.

The Regressive (backward thinking), Conservative (to conserve the past) mind and the Progressive (to go forward) Liberal (to liberate) mind.

The regressive, conservative thinker, will look back to some ancient time, cherry picking through our ancestor's behaviours and beliefs, and state "our ancestors behaved this way, so this must be good." Of course if we look back through the history of the world we can find examples of probably just about "any" type of behaviour. Those who take a "some of our ancestors executed people for adultery, so we should also" position are generally those who have a regressive and rather primitive way of thinking and are succeptible to religious hypnosis.

It should be pointed out that many cultures also considered homosexual relationships to be "sacred" and indeed an "ultimate" form of relationship, such as the opinion of Plato that love between men was the highest form of love, or the fictional relationship between the Greek heroes Achilles and Patroclus, and the fact that homosexual relationships were as "compulsory" in the Spartan military (almost all males in Sparta joined the military) as heterosexual slavery was in Judaism and Islam., etc., however such matters are conveniently ignored by the cherry picking historian who seeks to interpret history according to their own religious morality.

History as propaganda

The author of the above hyperlinked essay seems to ignore the "economic" reasons for sexual laws in ancient history. In many cultures where men could keep sex slaves (wives and concubines) sacred prostitution with priests and priestesses was also often common; this was not considered "adultery since such individuals were not the private property of any individual.

Since the author of the hyperlinked essay is writing from a Hindu perspective, I should point out that in the Kama Sutra, which is a highly sexual form of Hinduism, where "sex" is considered the highest sacred ritual, it states in the text that homosexual sex "is to be engaged in and enjoyed for its own sake as one of the arts." . It is also very common for hermaphrodites and feminine and transexual males in India to be considered somewhat "sacred," as opposed to "sinful (i.e., evil);" further, unlike Judaeo-Christianity and Islam, nowhere in the Hindu texts are homosexual relationships forbidden, and further sex between a woman and an animal (such as the infamous Vedic "horse" ceremony) is considered a sacred ritual. Further "marraige" in Hinduism (and also in Judaism and Islam) is also a property rite and has nothing to do with Christian monogamy, since men could have numerous wives.

Sex slavery

Since most people who are evangelically homophobic in Europe and America are either the victims or proponents of Christian religious hypnosis, to look back to the ancient world of the Israelites and to attempt to apply such laws to the modern world is usually the result of cherry picking, emphasising some scriptures and ignoring others, if the Mosaic law were applied, father's could again sell their daughters to the highest bidder, wealthy males could have many wives, and they could demand repayment of dowries from the seller (the father) if the slave (the daughter) did not "satisfy" them; those who invaded nations could also subject the population to holocaust, but spare virgin females (young prepubescent female children) and take them as sex slaves; individuals could be executed for working on Saturdays (Friday sunset till Saturday Sunset) or for disobedience to parents (including refusing to be sold as a sex slave), for having sex with someone whom you had not purchased or been purchased by as a slave, or for same sex relationships and numerous other violations of such ancient laws; such matters are usually conveniently ignored by the Chrisitan cherry pickers of the Bible, and I have not even mentioned the New Testament and Jesus' forbiddance of wearing shoes, carrying money or having more than one robe, etc.

Lux

Our own tyrants learned this lesson through bitter experience, when the love between Aristogiton and Harmodius grew so strong that it shattered their power. Wherever, therefore, it has been established that it is shameful to be involved in sexual relationships with men, this is due to evil on the part of the rulers, and to cowardice in the part of the governed.

Plato, Symposium.

Last edited by luciferhorus; 22-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
meksar

Transhuman & Eugenics World Order

The Age of Transitions. The cutting edge group known as transhumanists see a beautiful future brought about by artificial intelligence, life extension, and cybernetics. What one must realize before getting carried away with such utopian dreams is that transhumanism was born out of the elitist pseudo-science eugenics. This documentary provides vital information on the history of eugenics and its new cutting edge transformation.

Old 27-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #15
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
Modern feminism receives an F+ from me and seems to turn women into mindless promiscuous fools who drink a-lot and make out with each other in the name of independence. It seems to turn men into heavy drinking promiscuous babies and leaves other men (me) wishing we had a wife and kids, searching in vain for a woman who will stop partying and wish to settle down and raise a family.

I hate the modern world so much.
I totally agree with you on that one!!!! seems like the world has become one big screw fest. Nobody wants to have a family lifestyle anymore. It is all about partying and having fun or working yourself to death to keep up with material possesions and status symbols. Even the ones that are family orientated seem to break up and go to their seperate rooms to watch T.V, play video games, or compute. What the heck is going on? Who is raising the children?
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #16
meksar

Communists forcing Gay lessons onto school children

Old 28-04-2010, 03:54 AM   #17
choice
Inactive

I totally agree. I also think we should have again a society where women aren't allowed to work, have to know how to cook, sew, raise the kids alone, and wear skirts max till the knees.
The male should work for the house, come home, sit on sofa, demand the dinner on time, and smoke a pipe.
On the week-ends they would invite his chef and respective family, have a bbq in the garden, let the kids enjoy themselves together, and play the happy family. After that, the woman should head to the kitchen, do the dishes, give a shower to the kids and dog, and before going to bed do the missionary position (only).

Hitler Propaganda at it's best btw.
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #18
theperceivingeye

haha I thought you were serious at first... Well you never know with some people.
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:45 AM   #19
meksar

Book Exposes NWOís Hidden Agenda For Feminism & Homosexuality

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...homosexuality/
Old 04-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #20
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
I totally agree with you on that one!!!! seems like the world has become one big screw fest. Nobody wants to have a family lifestyle anymore. It is all about partying and having fun or working yourself to death to keep up with material possesions and status symbols. Even the ones that are family orientated seem to break up and go to their seperate rooms to watch T.V, play video games, or compute. What the heck is going on? Who is raising the children?
Who is raising the children? Others.

People who decide to have children have A LOT of responsibility. All of those other things (watching TV, video games, computers) are distractions from actually being a parent.

I will go into a rant/circular-logic type of argument if I continue to write , so I'll leave it at that for now.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote