Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-09-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
altruist551

Default Is there an Illuminati connection & the Swine Flu?

Icke's archives have much information about the Illuminati. I have learned that as an occult society, they practice human sacrifice. October is a time for one of their biggest human sacrifice events.

The Swine Flu vaccinations are scheduled to be distributed in many countries during the month of October.

Icke's information about and the posting of the patton for the vaccines include the important detail: that the patton was applied for 7-months before the first outbreak of Swine Flu.

When you rush in with a cure, it doesn't give you hero status if you created the problem.

I thought about the words a 7th-generation Illuminati person, who is now a born-again Christian, said to me, that Skull & Bones, the secret society at Yale University is the recruiting headquarters for the Illuminati. The OSS, now the CIA, shares many common bonds with the Skull & Bones secret society. Most of this information is available in Icke's archives.

I thought about the many historical relationships between skulls and mass genocide that we have to consider. Is history about to repeat itself? The most dramatic example from the past is the collection of skulls that were found in the death camps operating during the Holocaust. The bodies were discarded. Only the skulls were collected. I thought about other examples that might have a similar template. One such scenerio is to the many articles written about Preston Bush and how he was bragging to friends that he had stolen Geronimo's skull from his grave and took it to the "Tomb," the Skull & Bones building headquarters located on Yale's campus. Geronimo's grandson has tried to reclaim that skull legally. I'm not aware of the court's decision.

I thought about the analogy of a frog boiling in a pan of water. It says that a frog will jump out of a pan of boiling water. However, if you place a frog in pan of cool water and then begin to heat the water, the frog will remain in the water and boil to death. Are the frog here?

Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond cites many instances where germs were deliberately spead and used as a means to "win" the war. Are the Illuminati "winning" their personal war, a war that we, the masses, might want to be informed about? Think about the gift of blankets to the Native Americans and how the Scarlet Fever germs turned this gift into a curse. Think about the AIDS epidemic in Africa. What to do? I don't know; however, we need to be thinking.

Last edited by altruist551; 01-10-2009 at 01:37 AM.
altruist551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
robindean

I don't understand what you're trying to get at? :S
Old 30-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
altruist551

robindean,

Just asking if anyone thinks Illuminati actions are the origin of the Swine Flu. I'll watch your video soon. I have no speakers on this computer. A power surge destroyed my last computer.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #4
indigo28

Yes, they are planning to profit from this as much as possbile. They profit from human misery. I think Bayer was involved (also with the Nazis) this time too. I see what you mean. Yes, ritual dates are very important to them. They don't call it "Dia de los Muertos" "Day of the Dead" for nothing.
indigo28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
robindean

Ohhh, yeah, without a doubt they're the cause of it, and it's for several reasons..

-Depopulate Europe and America mainly

-Vaccinate everyone they can, putting nanotechnology on the end of every injection instead of the microchip

-Even though they don't need to do it cos they contorl the banks, they can print money when/if they need it, the Big Pharma companies are making a killing off of this

-And I tend to think of this as a new push to get us back into the sheep mentality (I don't like the phrase but sometimes necessary)

-To get us electronically tageed without us knowing it - As I said before, nanotechnology smaller than dust is being put in every vaccine, and only the 'upper class' members of society know how to dodge a mandatory vaccine legally, and they know exactly what's happening

-To create fear, which they need, big time

But yeah I think they have a big hand in it, the biggest hand, and yet we're the ones with the power but we fail to see it.

I'd love a revolution right now, if you have one spare.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
branjo

Its also a planetary test of public gullibility.

If they can get the majority of the world to take this with the bullshit reasons they provided, then convincing them that Aliens are coming to eat them won't be that much harder really.

I would just like to know where are all the dead pigs and birds from swine and avian flu are....lol. I mean "Mad Cow disease" shitloads of dead cows.....The Swine flu and Bird flu?, bacon industry never lost a cent, birds are still happy hmmm???

Who knows what they could be doing in those syringes, marking you, targeting you, poisoning you, genetically manipulating you, Just playing a big joke on you, preparing you, making you infertile, the list could go on.

Best advice, just don't bloody take it....lol.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
altruist551

robindean,

The revolution is a great idea. John Lennon started a massive peaceful push towards a mindset that empowers the people - collectively. Since we are dealing with occult forces, the Illuminati, we somehow need to include the opposing force, religion, mixed with a 1970s spirit of peace, a bit of Ghandi, and Dr. Martin Luther King, stir until blended, add an olive and enjoy. Power to the people : )
Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
branjo

Speaking of Gandhi, its his B'day today. I know this because the Google God says so
Old 06-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
altruist551

The book Vaccine - A by Gary Matsumoto may be an interesting parallel to the Swine Flu vaccine controversy.

The abstract printed on the cover of my book reads in part "Vaccine A is a story of betrayal - betrayal of some of America's finest citizens, the men and women who serve tin the armed forces; betrayal of most fundamental rules of medical ethics; and betrayal of the basic duty of military and civilian leaders to protect the people they govern." ISBN 0-465-04400-X
Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
altruist551

8 October 2009: Here is the most current webpage with vaccine information for the public:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/vis-news.htm
Old 08-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
branjo

Today they showed up in Walmart, charging $24 a hit, the drones were just magnatized to them, "Oh gotta get the flu shot, swine flu is coming". Dumb fucking people, your the reason it will spread.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #12
altruist551

How so? I don't follow your connection from the line at Walmart to me.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #13
martg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by altruist551 View Post
How so? I don't follow your connection from the line at Walmart to me.
I think branjo was referring to the shoppers in Walmart (at least I hope so )

Last edited by martg; 09-10-2009 at 02:55 AM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:23 AM   #14
branjo

Yes I was referring to the shoppers, not people in the thread....lol.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #15
altruist551

branjo,

Thanks for clearing that up. I am trying to post information that may be of interest to others. My intent is to not offend. And I am interested in what you have to say. This is an international situation. It's hard to know what to think.

Last edited by altruist551; 12-10-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 14-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #16
altruist551

This site was in my inbox. It is the latest Swine Flu update that I have:

http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/news/newsr...1HIVTrials.htm

Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:30:00 -0500

The first clinical trials to test whether the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine can safely elicit a protective immune response in pregnant women launched yesterday, and a trial to conduct the same test in HIV-infected children and youth will begin next week.
Old 14-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #17
branjo

No problem bro.

Testing this crap on HIV infected pregnant women, absolutely astounding. Testing bio weapon victims with another bio weapon, priceless. There is just no end to the twisting of the knife by these people.

I make sure these days if I cannot tell the average person the crap the government has and is pulling on the people, I make sure I give them both barrels when it comes to the swine flu. I cannot wait for the day when someone tries to make me feel like a bad parent for not getting my son shot up with this vile vaccine, they will get it right between the eyes point blank, and be left in no doubt where I stand on forced vaccinations.

Keep it up man
Old 25-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
altruist551

Has anyone read Laurie Garrett's book The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World out of Balance ?

Her copywrite is 1994. When she was promoting her spoke Laurie Garrett spoke for one of the medical conventions in Charlotte, North Carolina. At the time of this function, I was the graduate assistant for Dr. Rose Marie Tong, now the Head of the Ethics department at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dr. Tong had invited many guest speakers from the World Health Organization to give separate mini-conferences to the audience gathered to hear Laurie Garrett. It was quite an event with television coverage and radio interviews for the guests representing the WHO.

Garrett warns about events like we are facing today with the H1N1 strain of the Swine Flu in Chapter 6: The American Bicentennial: Swine Flu and Legionnaires' Disease. She briefly tells about a young soldier who dies, possibly from the H1N1 virus. This book was released in 1994-95. Her point is to shed light on possible new strains of diseases that we will have to face in the future - which is now.

This is her website

http://www.lauriegarrett.com/index_withintro.html

I'll continue to read the book and be ready to respond to any posts. There is so much to think about.

Last edited by altruist551; 26-10-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 25-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #19
skunksmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Its also a planetary test of public gullibility.

If they can get the majority of the world to take this with the bullshit reasons they provided, then convincing them that Aliens are coming to eat them won't be that much harder really.

I would just like to know where are all the dead pigs and birds from swine and avian flu are....lol. I mean "Mad Cow disease" shitloads of dead cows.....The Swine flu and Bird flu?, bacon industry never lost a cent, birds are still happy hmmm???

Who knows what they could be doing in those syringes, marking you, targeting you, poisoning you, genetically manipulating you, Just playing a big joke on you, preparing you, making you infertile, the list could go on.

Best advice, just don't bloody take it....lol.

LMAO.......

i do love your work branjo...
Old 11-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #20
altruist551

The is the CDC link for today's International H1N1 update:

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/updates/international/