Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
stompk

Default Masonic Goat Riding

Have you heard about the Masonic Goat Riding Ritual?

Quote:
Pictured above is the cover of the 1930 edition of the DeMoulin Bros. & Co. catalog titled "Burlesque and Side Degree Specialties, Paraphernalia and Costumes." We believe that this was the last fraternal supply catalog the DeMoulin Bros. produced, as this company suffered the same fate that many company's did with the onset of the Great Depression.
Today, the DeMoulin company survives as one of the largest manufacturers of high quality band uniforms. Below are pictured a few of the catalog pages depicting the various models available for the goat riding tricycles.
.................................................. ..................................................

These goat carts, made by DeMoulin Bros., were used by Lodges and Fraternal Groups during initiation ceremonies. An inductee would ride the goat blindfolded while being pushed around the room by Lodge members. The DeMoulin Bros. first product was made in 1892 and quickly became a popular item, especially with Woodmen and Odd Fellow Lodges.
.................................................. .................................................. ..
Here is a sample text of a goat riding initiation and how it was used in the Lodge:

The Goat is usually the first "stunt" introduced to a candidate; he is hoodwinked in ante-room and when he enters the Lodge room he is picked up and placed on the Goat and given a ride several times around the Lodge room and dismounted in front of the Chief Officer's Station, where he is presented for instructions.

A NOVEL WAY TO INTRODUCE THE GOAT.

The candidate is hoodwinked in the ante-room and conducted to the Chief Officer's Station.

CONDUCTOR - "Chief Officer, I present you Mr. Who is a candidate seeking the mysteries of our Order. He awaits your instructions."

OFFICER-"My friend, before permitting you to advance into this grand and noble Order, it is my duty to examine you by asking you certain questions, for your answers, which will be considered by the Lodge before starting you on your journey to seek the secrets of our Order."

"What is your name in full?"

"How old are you?"

"Are you single or married?"

(If married) "How many children have you?"

"What is your occupation?"

"Have you always been able to earn a good livelihood?"

"Do you consider yourself to be sound and in good health?"

"Have you a good appetite?"

"Do you eat meat?"

"Do you like butter?"

"Do you like soft or hard butter?"

(Candidate will say hard butter.)

"Very well, we will try and satisfy your appetite. We have the hardest and best butter in this section of the country. This butter has been tried by every candidate introduced, and they can all testify that he is a hard butter. Attendants, bring forth Billie, our hard butter, and administer some of his good qualities to our candidate."

(The Goat is brought in and the candidate is mounted and given a ride around the Lodge room, and finally returned and dismounted in front of Officer's Station, and the following is introduced if desired

OFFICER-"Well, sir, how do you like our butter?"

(Candidate is liable to say it's all right.)

OFFICER-"Now, my friend, you said, I believe, that you liked meat any old way. I am glad to know that you do, because we have an obligation in the way of a meat test which I will have to administer to you."
Now as crazy as it sounds, these goats riders are real.

Now, I was banned from ATS (Above Top Secret) for
posting this info, so the Masons definitely don't want
it out there. I'm going to plaster it all over the internet though

More goodies to come.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
stompk

More to come.

Images taken from
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masoni...g_tricycle.htm

Last edited by stompk; 29-09-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Old 29-09-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
bluehorseman

He he he
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
stevepenny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorseman View Post
He he he
Waht a complete load of tosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another typical anti-mason theme that has been dealt with many many times before.
stevepenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepenny View Post
Waht a complete load of tosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another typical anti-mason theme that has been dealt with many many times before.
Oh.. I don't know. I found stompk's posts and link highly amusing and interesting. I take it we are still allowed to form our own opinions on here?

When Father Rode the Goat
Author Unknown

The house is full of arcana, and mystery profound;
We do not dare to run about or make the slightest sound.

We leave the big piano shut and do not strike a note;
the doctor's been here seven times since father rode the goat.

He joined the lodge a week ago; Got in at 4:00 a.m. ----
And sixteen brethren brought him home, though he says that he brought them.

His wrist was sprained and one big rip had rent his Sunday coat ----
There must have been a lively time when father rode the goat.

He's resting on the couch today! And practicing his signs ----
The hailing signal, the working grip, and other monkeyshines;

He mutters passwords 'neath his breath, And other things he'll quote ----
They surely had an evening's work when father rode the goat.

He has a gorgeous uniform, all gold and red and blue ----
A hat with plumes and yellow braid, And golden badges too.

But, somehow, when we mention it, he wears a look so grim;
we wonder if he rode the goat ---- or if the goat rode him!

Lol...

Last edited by kweli; 29-09-2009 at 11:18 AM.
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
moon monkey
Sin bin - Time Out

If the goat riding thing is true then it can only be a positive thing. A gentlemanly rodeo with fine dining and wine to follow.

Splendid !
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
grandsecretary

The goat riding ceremony as you call it is, of course, not a Masonic ceremony at all. It was what some in America considered to be "fun for the boys".

I don't agree. I find it vulgar, childish, boorish behaviour, offensive and irreligious too.

G O A T is a play on words, an anagram which was popular amongst "gentlemen" in days gone by.

G O A T is an angram (well almost) of G A O T U meaning Great Architect of the Universe, the Moderns Masonic God.

With its implications, quite disgusting.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
stompk

I call Bullshit that this is seen many times before. I've been researching Masons for years, and until a few days ago, I had never seen this before. Wait till I make my youtube video on this.

Some more "fun" Masonic Gaymes

Cowbells hanging from your balls? Grand Poobah
prodding them?

No wonder they keep their rituals secret.

I'm impressed the see a member of UGLE posting
here. Must have hit a nerve. Good, you Satanist
F$%#

How's the Queen, head of all Satanism?

Last edited by stompk; 29-09-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
phildee3

Goat riding is good.

It symbolises the subduing of the evil one.

A true mason rides the goat at least once
(it must be a real goat though).

Last edited by phildee3; 29-09-2009 at 02:07 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
The goat riding ceremony as you call it is, of course, not a Masonic ceremony at all. It was what some in America considered to be "fun for the boys".

I don't agree. I find it vulgar, childish, boorish behaviour, offensive and irreligious too.

G O A T is a play on words, an anagram which was popular amongst "gentlemen" in days gone by.

G O A T is an angram (well almost) of G A O T U meaning Great Architect of the Universe, the Moderns Masonic God.

With its implications, quite disgusting.
I agree with you there GS. The mind boggles! But these publications/paraphernalia are very real hey? No wonder folk are so suspicious of the the masonic fraternity - they've brought it upon themselves.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #11
stompk

Quote:
On a poster, about an 18" X 24", there was depicted a candidate for the third degree I guess, dressed for initiation, and riding a goat. I wonder if anyone took the time to explain to him the symbolism of the goat, or even if anyone knew the meaning. The goat has been used negatively in many anti-Masonic writings, and is sometimes thought of as a symbol of Satan. I have even heard that it represented "raising the devil" by some Masonic Brothers. It has been said that the star used in the Order of Eastern Star represents Satan, because of the outline of its inverted position "looking" like a goat's head. Ride on candidate!

In my own Lodge some enterprising member brought a live goat to a raising for emphasis, and it made a great impression on the candidates as well as the members and more especially me. I thought 'riding the goat' was just a fun part of Masonic initiations, but it caught my attention that night in Little Rock, Arkansas. Today, I'm glad I was there to see the goat and take part in the initiation or raising. It started me on a quest to seek biblical meaning of the Masonic Lodge and its various symbols and emblems. It was a journey that has lasted almost thirty-five years, and I have seen many symbols and emblems in those years.
http://arkphagrandlodge.com/show_know.htm
Old 29-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post

The goat riding ceremony as you call it is, of course, not a Masonic ceremony at all.
Get that!
A fake mason calling real masons fake!

Of course it is!

Last edited by phildee3; 29-09-2009 at 02:10 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Have you heard about the Masonic Goat Riding Ritual?

Now as crazy as it sounds, these goats riders are real.

Now, I was banned from ATS (Above Top Secret) for
posting this info, so the Masons definitely don't want
it out there. I'm going to plaster it all over the internet though

More goodies to come.

Thanks for sharing mate.pmsl .

Last edited by 91181; 29-09-2009 at 03:24 PM.
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91181 View Post
Thanks for sharing mate , i cant stop laughing..
Me neither, i found it highly amusing.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #15
stompk

Absolutely.

All the problems in the world, can be traced back to Freemasonry, and their anti-God religion.

Don't like bankers, blame Freemasonry.

Quote:
Liber Capricornus
The Symbolism of the Goat
by Eugene W. Plawiuk, Master Mason

Presented to Norwood Lodge No.90 A.F.& A.M. G.R.A.
September 3 1991 C.E.

Need I relate the most obvious use of the goat known to all Master Masons? The Scapegoat. An animal who leads the others to slaughter now commonly used to reier to the unwitting victim of some malice. It is obvious that the initiate stands in for Hiram Abiff and takes his blows accordingly. In referring to the goat perhaps we are unconsciously warning the entered apprentice of his ultimate end in his soujourn through the Degrees.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #16
stompk

The Significance of the GOAT (God Of All Things)

Quote:
Schnoebellan then reveals the foul pagan origins of this blasphemous ceremony, stating: "In the many initiations I observed or actually took part in, I saw a lot of variations of this kind of fraternity house humour. The only common thing in the many jokes and disturbing allusions was this business about riding the goat. That is interesting when one recalls Albert Pike's teaching about the he-goat of the witches' sabbat, and the way witches in the Middle Ages demonstrated their allegiance to Satan. They had to consent to sexual intercourse with 'the goat'; (usually a high priest rigged up with a goat's head, but occasionally a real demonic form which looked goat-like). Or they had to perform the so-called osculum infamum (obscene kiss) which involved kissing the goat's backside to show their fealty to Satan" (Beyond The Light p. 87).

The 'Romanistic' Knights Templar were known to have introduced such practices into their order after the Crusades had been completed. They were widely accused of practising black magic, blasphemy and homosexuality during their many initiations. Such wickedness was too much even for Rome who began to persecute the Templars. When interrogated the Templars told of strange occultic rituals wherein they worshipped a goat-headed demonic apparition called 'the Baphomet'.

This manifestation, 'the Baphomet', seems to have been regarded with idolatrous reverence amongst the Knights Templar. Some authorities on the subject associate 'the Baphomet' with the Arabic abufihamet, pronounced in Moorish Spanish as bufihmat. This name meaning 'Father of understanding' or 'Father of Wisdom'. The word 'father' in Arabic is taken to imply 'source'. The 'source' in this case being clearly the devil.

Secret societies' obsession with the goat is most striking when one looks at what the Lord says in Scripture: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" (Matthew 25:31-34).
http://www.nireland.com/evangelicaltruth/chapter6.html

Last edited by stompk; 29-09-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #17
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I agree with you there GS. The mind boggles! But these publications/paraphernalia are very real hey? No wonder folk are so suspicious of the the masonic fraternity - they've brought it upon themselves.
Totally self inflicted. No excuses, and no complaints.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Oh dear.

Old 29-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #19
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Get that!
A fake mason calling real masons fake!

Of course it is!
Talking of goats, it appears, and it bleats!

Last edited by grandsecretary; 29-09-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 29-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #20
stompk