Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
citroen999

Default Question: why do NASA never show the moon in color

ever wondered that?

probably not... its one of those eyes wide shut questions.. like have you ever seen a baby pigeon? until you are asked you then realise that they must exist but you have never seen one...

so have you ever seen a colour picture of the moon and i dont mean the standard grey shit pics or the grainy black and white crap either...

having a light bulb moment? realise that you have never seen any other pics apart from a full moon or the grey dusty portrail that nasa release?

i was a moonlanding hoax beliver now i have changed my view totally..

why?

take a look here on another thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058289233

and watch the "moon rising" movie it will blow you away.....

also watch UFO: the greatest story ever denied on www.esoterictube.com

big thanks to the original poster on the other thread... great find

There are 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth!!

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
citroen999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
stockstalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
ever wondered that?

probably not... its one of those eyes wide shut questions.. like have you ever seen a baby pigeon? until you are asked you then realise that they must exist but you have never seen one...

so have you ever seen a colour picture of the moon and i dont mean the standard grey shit pics or the grainy black and white crap either...

having a light bulb moment? realise that you have never seen any other pics apart from a full moon or the grey dusty portrail that nasa release?

why?

also watch UFO: the greatest story ever denied on www.esoterictube.com

big thanks to the original poster on the other thread... great find
It's always nice to have open-minded people on these forums. I'm still a believer of the moon landing hoax. Maybe those videos you mentioned could open my mind to other possibilities. Thanks for sharing.
stockstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
funkyjesus
Banned

I have my own opinion on the majority of the subjects discussed in our conspiracy community but the moon landing is one i can't get my head around.

I am positive the technology to do it exists today but I am not sure about back in the day. And if it DID exist back in the day, I'd have thought they could easily prove it and settle all of this by now.

However, if they did really do it and we argue over nothing - it's odd they do it a few times and then do nothing with it.

It's a subject that has so many roads and aspects to it, I truely can't figure out an opinion on it. It's odd.
funkyjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
citroen999

same here...

at first i believed we went there, then i watched a hoax doc and thought there was no way we went there and now i have done full circle ... we went there, saw something, shit ourselves and havent been back...

if nothing is up there then why do nasa airbrush certain objects out of moon pictures?

nasa was asked if they would take some hi-def shots of the moon using the hubble telescope... guess what 2 shitty grey low res pics... cos if they used the hubble you would actually see whats up there

go watch the movie... trust me if you are a hoax believer you will change your mind

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
Old 28-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #5
tabea_blumenschein

Quote:
ever wondered that?

[b]so have you ever seen a colour picture of the moon and i dont mean the standard grey shit pics or the grainy black and white crap either...[b]

Yes, I've seen hundreds of color pictures of the Moon, from a variety of sources. Look through some back issues of Astronomy magazine; you'll see color pictures of the Moon in every single issue, taken by both amateur and professional astronomers.

If you don't like the Moon's grey appearance in the photos, I'm sorry, that's what it looks like. What do you think a color picture of the Moon is supposed to look like, anyway?

- Heinrich Heine

Last edited by tabea_blumenschein; 28-09-2009 at 04:31 AM.
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #6
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabea_blumenschein View Post
What do you think a color picture of the Moon is supposed to look like, anyway?
Like this:

More pics at:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...on_Images.html

Last edited by graflok; 28-09-2009 at 06:57 AM.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:17 AM   #7
size_of_light

^^^ Amazing. I've never seen it like that.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyjesus View Post
I have my own opinion on the majority of the subjects discussed in our conspiracy community but the moon landing is one i can't get my head around.

I am positive the technology to do it exists today but I am not sure about back in the day. And if it DID exist back in the day, I'd have thought they could easily prove it and settle all of this by now.

However, if they did really do it and we argue over nothing - it's odd they do it a few times and then do nothing with it.

It's a subject that has so many roads and aspects to it, I truely can't figure out an opinion on it. It's odd.
Maybe the technology they claimed to be using to land on the moon didn't tell the whole story?

Maybe they were using technology that wasn't released for public consumption?

Anti-gravity technology for example.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
citroen999

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
^^^ Amazing. I've never seen it like that.
watch the movie moon rising... its on youtube...

Old 28-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
size_of_light

Quote:
watch the movie moon rising... its on youtube...
Thanks. I will.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
1eyeopen

I've seen a baby pigeon and I tell ya, they're ugly bastards.
1eyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyeopen View Post
Coo de'tat

http://dougsamu.files.wordpress.com/.../coocoocoo.png
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
carissac

Quote:
ever wondered that?

probably not... its one of those eyes wide shut questions..
Here's a whole page of them on Google when I did a search using the words "moon color pictures":

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

As somebody else already noted, you can find amateur pics of the moon, in color, taken by people and featured in magazines such as Astronomy and whatnot. There's also www.wunderground.com and www.spaceweather.com featuring pics taken by people all around the world, including moon shots.

Quote:
like have you ever seen a baby pigeon? until you are asked you then realise that they must exist but you have never seen one...
Well, I hate to ruin your conspiracy fun but the reason I assume that I don't see baby pigeons........or any baby birds for that matter.......is because the birds stay in the nest, being cared for by their parents, until they're big enough to leave and survive on their own. So no, you don't see little baby pigeons out there flyin' all wobbily and tottering around. By the time they're ready to leave the nest they're big enough to take care of themselves, and thus, you don't notice them. Anybody who lives among nature has probably been witness to bird nests, and how that all works. I know I have.

Quote:
having a light bulb moment?
No. Can't say that I am. !!

Quote:
realise that you have never seen any other pics apart from a full moon or the grey dusty portrail that nasa release?
I suppose it doesn't matter, since amateur astronomers take plenty of colored pics of the moon....?

Quote:

why?

I'm unable to load YouTube vids here at work (where I'm posting now) however I did read the quote about "i believe we went to the moon and it wasnt a hoax, but when we got there and found out what was actually on the moon we got out as quick as we could."

Consider also something that was said in a Project Camelot interview from Henry Deacon. This isn't an endorsement of PC, or Henry Deacon for that matter, however, I did find what he said about the moon to be interesting. He mentioned how Yeah, we did get to the moon, but we did so with a little help from some technology that the general public isn't supposed to know about.

Don't know if it's true, but I like the idea of it, since I've never been a fan of the polarized false two choice dichotemy of either A) We went to the moon exactly as the official story goes, or, B) We never went at all, and the whole thing was a hoax done in a studio.

Last edited by carissac; 28-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.
carissac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
citroen999

Quote:
Here's a whole page of them on Google when I did a search using the words "moon color pictures":
of course there is now that you are looking for a colour picture of the moon..

of all the 41 years i have been on this earth, and btw its my birthday today i have never seen any other image of the moon apart from the nasa type image, also i would have thought that i may have tripped over it in some publicatation, but no i havent, and finally i have watched many nature docs and still never seen it in this way before...

so i think your wrong in assuming a colour picture (in the sense it has more than 3 colours rather than it meaning it was taken with a colour camera) is a common sight in the media... i would guess most people assume its grey, lifeless powdery planet ...

btw the pigeon reference was tongue in cheek, meaning that obviously they are around and probably right under our noses.. didnt really want to get into a debate on the nesting, hatching of pigeons to be frank...

seeing as you like google try and find an original nasa picture of a coloured moon and if you are really clever try and find a hubble pic, the hubble pic should be absolutely lovely in detail... once you have spent 2hrs trying to find one then ask yourself why it takes independent astronomers to get the coloured pics out into the public domain

heres a start...

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

btw not having a dig

Old 28-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #15
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyeopen View Post
Rubbish!

They're as cute as buttons, and they're even the same silvery colour-tones
as the moon.

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
carissac

Quote:
of course there is now that you are looking for a colour picture of the moon..

of all the 41 years i have been on this earth, and btw its my birthday today i have never seen any other image of the moon apart from the nasa type image, also i would have thought that i may have tripped over it in some publicatation, but no i havent, and finally i have watched many nature docs and still never seen it in this way before...
Well, what exactly is it you're looking for then? Why wouldn't an amateur astronomer's color pic of the moon be sufficient? I guess that's the most important question to ask.

Quote:
so i think your wrong in assuming a colour picture (in the sense it has more than 3 colours rather than it meaning it was taken with a colour camera) is a common sight in the media...
I'm a little confused here. A pic that has more than three colors and a pic taken by a color camera (with color film) would both be classified as "colored pics." So I'm really not understanding what you're point is, unless it's to say that a pic that only features three colors isn't good enough for you, because you are expecting to see something a little more rainbow-y....? But if the moon really is grey and lifeless than that's what it's going to look like. There won't be flaming oranges and reds and bright blues, greens and purples. It's the moon.

So that goes back to the other question which was, what exactly is it you're looking for/hoping for when you see images of the moon?

Quote:
seeing as you like google try and find an original nasa picture of a coloured moon and if you are really clever try and find a hubble pic, the hubble pic should be absolutely lovely in detail... once you have spent 2hrs trying to find one then ask yourself why it takes independent astronomers to get the coloured pics out into the public domain
A few years ago I remember reading that Hubble doesn't take good pics of stuff that's near Earth, that it's set up to take images of stuff far away...? Or something to that effect. But I could be mistaken. I don't know.

I don't say this as to come across like I'm defending NASA or the government, as I don't trust the official stories of most anything we're surrounded by. (Especially the space shuttle program, cough, but that's a topic for a different thread.) I guess I just don't quite understand where you're coming from or what it is you're looking for exactly with this moon thing. (see questions already posed.) I get the impression that you believe the moon is really this Garden of Eden paradise in full technocolor, when in fact it's probably, at best, some round construct that was put into orbit around Earth by who knows what however long ago, to serve a very specific function, and which at best is covered on the surface by gray powdery, lifeless dust and a whole bunch of craters. It doesn't mean there isn't some secret moon base going on, or that the moon isn't a conspiracy in some way -I'm sure it is, and I recommend the book "Who Built the Moon?" for people who are interested in that aspect of things - but, I don't get what you're getting at with this whole deal:

Quote:
so i think your wrong in assuming a colour picture (in the sense it has more than 3 colours rather than it meaning it was taken with a colour camera) is a common sight in the media...
That's where I'm confused.
carissac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #17
citroen999

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissac View Post
Well, what exactly is it you're looking for then? Why wouldn't an amateur astronomer's color pic of the moon be sufficient? I guess that's the most important question to ask.

I'm a little confused here. A pic that has more than three colors and a pic taken by a color camera (with color film) would both be classified as "colored pics." So I'm really not understanding what you're point is, unless it's to say that a pic that only features three colors isn't good enough for you, because you are expecting to see something a little more rainbow-y....? But if the moon really is grey and lifeless than that's what it's going to look like. There won't be flaming oranges and reds and bright blues, greens and purples. It's the moon.

So that goes back to the other question which was, what exactly is it you're looking for/hoping for when you see images of the moon?

A few years ago I remember reading that Hubble doesn't take good pics of stuff that's near Earth, that it's set up to take images of stuff far away...? Or something to that effect. But I could be mistaken. I don't know.

I don't say this as to come across like I'm defending NASA or the government, as I don't trust the official stories of most anything we're surrounded by. (Especially the space shuttle program, cough, but that's a topic for a different thread.) I guess I just don't quite understand where you're coming from or what it is you're looking for exactly with this moon thing. (see questions already posed.) I get the impression that you believe the moon is really this Garden of Eden paradise in full technocolor, when in fact it's probably, at best, some round construct that was put into orbit around Earth by who knows what however long ago, to serve a very specific function, and which at best is covered on the surface by gray powdery, lifeless dust and a whole bunch of craters. It doesn't mean there isn't some secret moon base going on, or that the moon isn't a conspiracy in some way -I'm sure it is, and I recommend the book "Who Built the Moon?" for people who are interested in that aspect of things - but, I don't get what you're getting at with this whole deal:

That's where I'm confused.
sorry for confusing you...

not really looking for anything as i now have found it....

i now realise that the moon is not a grey, colourless planet but a planet that is green, brown, bright blue, yes bright blue... i have never seen these colours before on the moon and find it really interesting how NASA (the people we rely on for our space info) cant come up with a decent pic via the hubble.. i dont believe for a sec that the hubble cant do close ups of the moon..

i dont think the moon is some garden of eden either i just think its not what is portrayed.. on one hand we have people releasing images of a very colourful moon and NASA (government agency) still releasing grey lifeless pics... one of them isnt giving us the full story... why?

check this non NASA image

and what about the side we cant see?

Old 28-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #18
citroen999

and a NASA pic...

summat not right....

Old 28-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #19
sannox

the horizon line between land and space always looked/looks fiddled with to me its way to perfect and extreme .
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #20
redskywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Rubbish!

They're as cute as buttons, and they're even the same silvery colour-tones
as the moon.

pmsl. you made my 14 yr old go, "what's that"
I said a baby pigeon, he thn said, "I've never seen one before"
I wish there was a teary faced emot! lol
redskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote