Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-08-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default The Devil- an illusion?

Here is an idea I have.

I stopped believing in the 'Devil' a long time ago, until I became interested in David Icke's work through a link someone gave me to the Arizona Wilder interviews (which have since been taken down).

Here's my thought, and I'll always keep an open mind about stuff until I know.

Supposing people aren't just being prejudiced against the Freemasons and there is something sinister going on at the top- some kind of Devil worship. Supposing demons can manifest, possess and supposing the entity people think of as Lucifer can also.

I think about the phrase "sell one's soul to the devil". I think about the vampyre legends.....that vampyres have no soul, hence no reflection.

I've read that darkness itself cannot be measured like light, but is simply an absence of light which can be transformed by a single ray of light.

Could the devil, demons, etc simply be an illusory projection of our collective thought forms going all the way back to ancient Times?

Perhaps Reptilians represent those who fell away from balance and empathy eons ago, but are not totally negative except the ones high up involved in all that ridiculous 'mumbo-jumbo'.

Who knows?

It makes me think of 'The Borg' of Star Trek.
Perhaps the 'evil' ones are just an illusory computer hologram, nevertheless given strength by our FEARS and belief in them. Does our own fear and belief make them 'real', allow them to manifest? Perhaps they are able to manifest as our projected thought forms....when our thoughts have been powerful enough, linked to occult practices throughout years, etc etc.

And perhaps some branches of the ancient Freemasonry have corrupted the truth into some sort of worship of these entities.

Last edited by lostinstrangworld; 22-08-2007 at 09:14 AM.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
freedomnonfighter
Premier Subscribers

I couldn't really disagree at all; I share the same view.

Truthfully, all of this is illusory projection.

Icke mentioned the Reptilians / top-Elite being exactly that, a reflection of aspects of ourselves. He discussed them being like The Agents / Smith in The Matrix, being nothing more than part of the computer hologram.

No one race is entirely negative

---William Blake
freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #3
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Question

Old 02-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Here is an idea I have.

I stopped believing in the 'Devil' a long time ago, until I became interested in David Icke's work through a link someone gave me to the Arizona Wilder interviews (which have since been taken down).

Here's my thought, and I'll always keep an open mind about stuff until I know.

Supposing people aren't just being prejudiced against the Freemasons and there is something sinister going on at the top- some kind of Devil worship. Supposing demons can manifest, possess and supposing the entity people think of as Lucifer can also.

I think about the phrase "sell one's soul to the devil". I think about the vampyre legends.....that vampyres have no soul, hence no reflection.

I've read that darkness itself cannot be measured like light, but is simply an absence of light which can be transformed by a single ray of light.

Could the devil, demons, etc simply be an illusory projection of our collective thought forms going all the way back to ancient Times?

Perhaps Reptilians represent those who fell away from balance and empathy eons ago, but are not totally negative except the ones high up involved in all that ridiculous 'mumbo-jumbo'.

Who knows?

It makes me think of 'The Borg' of Star Trek.
Perhaps the 'evil' ones are just an illusory computer hologram, nevertheless given strength by our FEARS and belief in them. Does our own fear and belief make them 'real', allow them to manifest? Perhaps they are able to manifest as our projected thought forms....when our thoughts have been powerful enough, linked to occult practices throughout years, etc etc.

And perhaps some branches of the ancient Freemasonry have corrupted the truth into some sort of worship of these entities.

well done !
thats what i keep trying to make a connection too with all these religious folks about .
the devil does nothing !
we do it all !

the devil desnt kill people !
people kill people .

saying

its the devils fault

is a scizofrenics coppout of placing blame away from the self and is bad practice for any human to adopt .

could an actual enterty arise from the combined powers of our subconscous ?

i believe so and if yo wish to call it "the devil" then so be it , yet at the end of the day it is "us" .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
rhydra

“The line between good and evil is drawn not between nations or parties, but through every human heart.” – Dostoevsky.

Thought that was somehow relivant.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
haukipesukone

Quote:
I think that evil comes into existence when you deem something evil. Nothing (at least very few things) is good or evil by itself. Good and evil are projections of our own minds unto neutral objects and events.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #7
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
well done !
thats what i keep trying to make a connection too with all these religious folks about .
the devil does nothing !
we do it all !

the devil desnt kill people !
people kill people .

saying

its the devils fault

is a scizofrenics coppout of placing blame away from the self and is bad practice for any human to adopt .

could an actual enterty arise from the combined powers of our subconscous ?

i believe so and if yo wish to call it "the devil" then so be it , yet at the end of the day it is "us" .
I have to respectfully disagree that when a demon that has caused negative physical and mental ailment comes out/is pulled out of someone it is a projection of my mind.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #8
kingmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I have to respectfully disagree that when a demon that has caused negative physical and mental ailment comes out/is pulled out of someone it is a projection of my mind.

What would you say are the best documented cases for demonic "possession"?
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #9
brainfreeze
Inactive

Voodoo works on those who believe and those who fear it.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #10
xpleet

Quote:
Do not make the mistake of comparing physical light with the spiritual duality of light and darkness. That is big illusion there!

The concept of the devil is very distorted today. It exists as a conspiring force (against all that is good and pure) that takes influence on the universe causing a lot of negativity and evil to happen.
Darkness is like a collective of children, offspring of the creational-famility of the true-light, children that have gone terribly wrong.

Quote:
There is a process of transformation in a spiritual way, where light can turn into darkness, which happens when one loses faith in good and "sells soul to the devil". This is what dark forces are trying to achieve by imposing horror over true-spirit.

Quote:
Darkness is not a phenomenon that is manifested through mass consciousness. It has first appeared as an energy form that was unwantedly created, which it operates like a vampire, trying to suck up- and feed from as much true-spirit as it can. It could be looked upon as spiritual-tumor or -cancer.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 07-10-2008 at 08:02 PM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #11
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Thumbs up

Interesting, thank you for sharing.....more food for thought.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #12
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
What would you say are the best documented cases for demonic "possession"?
I don't/didn't refer to documented cases in my assessment.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 07-10-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Satan = gods advisory sent to prosecute those who sinned (bullshit story)
Lucifer = The Sun
Devil = dEVIL

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #14
kingmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I don't/didn't refer to documented cases in my assessment.
I know,just wondering. I was interested.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #15
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
I know,just wondering. I was interested.
I haven't really perused any documented cases in detail.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #16
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

I think most people would agree that those that have been in charge of the world for a long time are not of the Light. In fact, they are dark & pretty darned evil. As they are wont to do, they have spread disinformation propaganda to make beings of the Light (such as the Anti-Christ, Lucifer & Satan) seem like the evil ones so that people will fear & not trust them. I know this is a radical take on things, but think about it. Free your mind from belief systems :-)
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #17
phreedom

One must understand that symbolism exists in words as much as it does in drawings.

This Good/Evil, Light/Dark, Positive/Negative, Yin/Yan, etc, are all just isoforms of the exact same concept, the one that binds us all to our current reality. It is Duality, as has been cited time and time again all over these boards.

Devils are simply the agents of darkness, entities or mindstates that exist in an effort to prevent progression, maintain the status quo and ultimately to control you.

Devils are Not to be Feared, as we seem to have been taught, or perhaps beleive by default. Our devils are simply FEAR itself.

I could expound for hours about the concept of fear and its spawns thereafter, but we must realize that those in power fear losing it, and thus steps are taken to maintain things as they are. Paint pictures of happy angels and evil demons and people will go to church.

Good job, now instead of thinking for themselves and dematerializing the mental cell that humanity is in, man spends half of one of his 2 days off listening to sermons and singing God's praises when he could be using his time figuring out who organized the church and for what purpose.

Fear is a powerful tool, as we all know. But Love, of course, is even more powerful. But is it not well-documented that many "fear" love?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #18
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreedom View Post
Fear is a powerful tool, as we all know. But Love, of course, is even more powerful. But is it not well-documented that many "fear" love?
Indeed, and this might be going off om a tangent here
but
I wonder whether this may be a part of the reason why women and desire itself has been demonized so much in lots of subtle ways, by patriarchal mind control religions.

Some religious leaders and other figures of inspiration (such as writers like Shakespeare) etc were misogynists to some extent.

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 09-10-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #19
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Any religion that uses fear as a tool instead of love is NOT of the Light. Just imo.
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #20
tinmenace

Quote:
Yes. Our collective consciousness resides in a dimension beyond ours (possibly the 4th dimension) and this is where our thoughts and beliefs create and sustain these monsters.

When we change our thought patterns and our belief systems, we energetically eliminate their existence in our 3D reality.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote