Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default FAO All healers & those who can send out light

Dear all,

My apologies for initially not giving details of the idea; first of all I wanted to ascertain that there were indeed healer/visualisation/reiki etc people on this site.

The idea is to send out healing/positive energy & intentions to the negative situations on earth, and to also send out energy to manifest a positive replacement to all that was negative.

Now for this to work, I need to create an email list for all participants to share ideas, visualisation techniques, and of course for us decide on specific common intentions, so that our collective energies can work together.

Whilst reiki practitioners & reiki masters who have the use of the distant symbol would be useful for this, it is part of our natural human capabilities to send out distant healing / positive energy / light to anyone or anything. Techniques will be discussed on the list. Everyone can be involved!

I therefore invite all of those that want to help to PM me with your email address, and just for curiosity reasons if you have had any experience of this kind of thing before, can you let me know?

Many of us on these forums believe that a shift is occuring on this planet, however it should be noted that we are also in a position to accelerate that. If ever there was a time to come together and do something, it is now.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo

Last edited by electron2012; 10-09-2009 at 09:59 AM.
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
zenith82
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the clouds gather
Posts: 1,416
Default

transmission meditation?
__________________
"I will point out now I know next to bugger all about anything, especially this"

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,537
Default

Excellent idea electron2012

but why keep things to pm's and email, would it not be better to post ideas and discuss on list?

I therefore invite all of those that want to help to PM me with your email address, and just for curiosity reasons if you have had any experience of this kind of thing before, can you let me know? Further communication would be best continued on the email list, however if you have any follow up questions, please post them here.

has the context of alienating people who would like to help but want to keep their email privacy.

Like you say:

it is part of our natural human capabilities to send out distant healing / positive energy / light to anyone or anything.

Reiki is the name we give to a Universal energy that we can all channel into the world, some may have a certificate and some may not, we all have a very powerful healing capacity locked within us - all the reiki attunemtn does is then empower the individual to attain that gift.

Peace & Respect to you.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
crystalline
Senior Member
 
crystalline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Default

I agree with Merlincove. I am more than happy to contribute too.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Thanks for your reply merlincove. My main day job is in a communication role, as a trainer, this means that I have had experience in deciding what medium would work best to deliver a specific outcome.

The reason I believe an email list would work better than a forum, is because it will allow the group members to discuss specific subjects together with those involved in the project. The vibration level between members will stay high, as it also guarantees the absence of any negativity, which I think is important if you are wanting to send out energy.

It will also give the light workers a medium to discuss things that they probably would not want to reveal on such a public space, for instance details about themselves, introductions.. that kind of thing. I think that good rapports come from sharing info, in order to identify common aspects of ourselves. This will further cement the effect of such a group. Other thoughts are that threads naturally fizzle out, it's the nature of discussion boards. At least with an email list, it will be permanent and you will have easy access to every single posting.

I understand and agree with your point about potential alienation regarding the email, however for those that are a bit hesitant to give out their email, how about creating a free web based email account? I also believe that those that don't want to be on the list, can still help in exactly the same way! There is absolutely no reason to alienate anybody that would like to heal the world, however just for the organisation and continuity side of things, I think email is a good platform.

I also agree that we all have innate healing capability, as I already mentioned. Everyone can help.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo

Last edited by electron2012; 09-09-2009 at 06:33 PM.
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
crystalline
Senior Member
 
crystalline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Default

electron, I have no certificates. I have had dreams which have subsequently happened, I also can feel people's energy/aura through my hands and have helped to heal people, again I have no qualifications for any of this. I am happy to help with the gifts I have been given in any way I can.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
relax
Senior Member
 
relax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 614
Default

This sounds like the kind of thing plaidians / galactic federation of light speak about in many youtube videos. They say thats what they're doing, and urge us to do the same, according to these two recent videos todays date has a bearing on this also, here -




As to manifesting your intentions, I dont understand all this privacy and secrecy, dont be afraid of naysayers/sheep/hard programmed individuals posting in the thread, be open and proud of whatever you want to talk about, because its of positive intention. As I dont know what reiki is, I look forward to hearing suggestions and techniques on how to send out light and love, apart from what is clear to me already (conscious intention, concentration on sending out the emotion and love&light in a more abstract form especially).

Last edited by relax; 09-09-2009 at 06:43 PM.
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Hi crystalline,

I feel really bad now for even specifying reiki people. This is because it's what I'm involved in every day, and so it created a one track mind

As I have already mentioned, the certificate means absolutely nothing. Before I was reiki attuned, I even had similar capabilities to yourself.

You sound like a powerful being, and I'm really sorry if it sounded like I was discriminating, that wasn't the intention. Please get in touch if you'd like to be on the list
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
filinfinland
Senior Member
 
filinfinland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 268
Default ?

Since reiki means universal energy (a balance of positive and negative)

How do you intend to polarise it?

Isn't reiki supposed to be used for the ULTIMATE GOOD, not just the good that you can see?
filinfinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
As to manifesting your intentions, I dont understand all this privacy and secrecy, dont be afraid of naysayers/sheep/hard programmed individuals posting in the thread, be open and proud of whatever you want to talk about, because its of positive intention. As I dont know what reiki is, I look forward to hearing suggestions and techniques on how to send out light and love, apart from what is clear to me already (conscious intention, concentration on sending out the emotion and love&light in a more abstract form especially).

That's not what I meant regarding secrecy, I meant that an email list would enable people to give out more private details about themselves that perhaps they wouldn't on a public board (should they so wish of course)

I will ensure that all the best techniques are passed on to here too.

As I said - as many people as possible need to be involved in this to cause a chain reaction in the amount of people involved.

We've always said that humans need to unite, this could be one way to do that.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
Since reiki means universal energy (a balance of positive and negative)

How do you intend to polarise it?

Isn't reiki supposed to be used for the ULTIMATE GOOD, not just the good that you can see?

As reiki is intelligent energy, it will go to the greatest and highest good for the person or situation you are channelling it to, that is correct. You can also be quite specific with reiki too, as long as the intention is good, it can also work wonders.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #12
relax
Senior Member
 
relax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
Isn't reiki supposed to be used for the ULTIMATE GOOD, not just the good that you can see?
You dont think sending out love&light to all those in need, to all those not awakened to any aspect of a bigger picture and to any that would benefit is not for the 'ULTIMATE GOOD"?

If not, please tell us the good that we may not be necersarilly seeing, and where & how to find what this 'ULTIMATE GOOD' is so we can amplify it.

Thanks.
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
crystalline
Senior Member
 
crystalline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by electron2012 View Post
Hi crystalline,

I feel really bad now for even specifying reiki people. This is because it's what I'm involved in every day, and so it created a one track mind

As I have already mentioned, the certificate means absolutely nothing. Before I was reiki attuned, I even had similar capabilities to yourself.

You sound like a powerful being, and I'm really sorry if it sounded like I was discriminating, that wasn't the intention. Please get in touch if you'd like to be on the list
I know I have been guided on a path, which is why I have had these experiences, sometimes I have helped people with it, however what is worse is when I have tried to help and it is ignored. I had quite a lot of dreams regarding Madeleine McCann and when I contacted the website they didn't want to know. Over a year ago I was guided to a location and was told the place was Barcelona, I emailed the website with this detail and other details and was told "thanks but no thanks". Almost a year to the day of this email I sent them (Aug 8th 2008) it was released on the news about a potential important person to the inquiry in BARCELONA, other details were there also. I know Madeleine McCann told me Barcelona, she also showed me a box and being kept near whitewashed buildings etc..etc.. I have found this very very frustrating. I emailed the website again, reminded them about my dream a year ago, as yet no reply.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
You dont think sending out love&light to all those in need, to all those not awakened to any aspect of a bigger picture and to any that would benefit is not for the 'ULTIMATE GOOD"?

If not, please tell us the good that we may not be necersarilly seeing, and where & how to find what this 'ULTIMATE GOOD' is so we can amplify it.

Thanks.

I don't understand your first question mate. I have not disagreed with that, I think that would in fact be a perfect example of what to use in one of our intentions when this gets up & running.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #15
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
I know I have been guided on a path, which is why I have had these experiences, sometimes I have helped people with it, however what is worse is when I have tried to help and it is ignored. I had quite a lot of dreams regarding Madeleine McCann and when I contacted the website they didn't want to know. Over a year ago I was guided to a location and was told the place was Barcelona, I emailed the website with this detail and other details and was told "thanks but no thanks". Almost a year to the day of this email I sent them (Aug 8th 2008) it was released on the news about a potential important person to the inquiry in BARCELONA, other details were there also. I know Madeleine McCann told me Barcelona, she also showed me a box and being kept near whitewashed buildings etc..etc.. I have found this very very frustrating. I emailed the website again, reminded them about my dream a year ago, as yet no reply.

Thanks for sharing that. That sounds like a very powerful experience. Do you think she's still there? Also, have you tried other avenues to try and get your word out? The Madeleine McCann situation has always felt a bit odd to me, can't put my finger on it - but I feel that all is not what it seems. Maybe that is why you were ignored.
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #16
zenith82
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the clouds gather
Posts: 1,416
Default

Reiki is just an accepted discipilne of healing and is no more effective than healing in any other form. Healing needs no certificate so please don't hold back from taking part just because you haven't got a piece of paper that says you are "attuned". In fact anybody who can "visualise" or "meditate" in any way shape or form can play an active role in something like this.
__________________
"I will point out now I know next to bugger all about anything, especially this"

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #17
electron2012
Senior Member
 
electron2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South West London
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
Reiki is just an accepted discipilne of healing and is no more effective than healing in any other form. Healing needs no certificate so please don't hold back from taking part just because you haven't got a piece of paper that says you are "attuned". In fact anybody who can "visualise" or "meditate" in any way shape or form can play an active role in something like this.

Agreed 100%
__________________
We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure consciousness, spirit.

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #18
crystalline
Senior Member
 
crystalline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
Reiki is just an accepted discipilne of healing and is no more effective than healing in any other form. Healing needs no certificate so please don't hold back from taking part just because you haven't got a piece of paper that says you are "attuned". In fact anybody who can "visualise" or "meditate" in any way shape or form can play an active role in something like this.

thanks for the vote of approval zenith and electron. I didn't want to venture somewhere where I may be out of my depth! However, I would love to learn from someone who is "attuned".

Electron, I think you are absolutely right about the fact that perhaps something isn't quite right with regard to the case of Madeleine McCann. I may post all the information I "saw" on thiis forum if it will help? Some of the details have come to pass, other details haven't, but either way, the team aren't interested in receiving help, even though I have predicted events to them.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #19
worlds beyond
Senior Member
 
worlds beyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: by the sea... UK
Posts: 3,124
Default

I wholeheartedly agree here... for me, something hasn't felt 'right' about the whole McCann thing from the start. I can understand your frustration Crystalline.. but I think you'll be banging your head on a brick wall trying to get through to them. There is something amiss about the whole situation.
Perhaps we could all focus some energy for a moment on getting the truth to come out about this whole sad tale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electron2012 View Post
The Madeleine McCann situation has always felt a bit odd to me, can't put my finger on it - but I feel that all is not what it seems. Maybe that is why you were ignored.
__________________
Peaceful Blessings

Last edited by worlds beyond; 09-09-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: typo
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:38 AM   #20
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
I know I have been guided on a path, which is why I have had these experiences, sometimes I have helped people with it, however what is worse is when I have tried to help and it is ignored. I had quite a lot of dreams regarding Madeleine McCann and when I contacted the website they didn't want to know. Over a year ago I was guided to a location and was told the place was Barcelona, I emailed the website with this detail and other details and was told "thanks but no thanks". Almost a year to the day of this email I sent them (Aug 8th 2008) it was released on the news about a potential important person to the inquiry in BARCELONA, other details were there also. I know Madeleine McCann told me Barcelona, she also showed me a box and being kept near whitewashed buildings etc..etc.. I have found this very very frustrating. I emailed the website again, reminded them about my dream a year ago, as yet no reply.
I had a similar experience, crystalline, in dream state and i rang the number for liecester police maddie line and was fobbed off also. I got the impression that they were just making noises, not even right noises, but noises never the less. They just didn't want to know, unless i had seen her or 'knew where she was,' i was major cold shouldered.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30 PM.