Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default Stardeed/starpeople Traits

I just, read this, someone sent today. How many of you can relate to it- I'm really interested. I can answer yes to pretty much all of it.....I guess that's why I call myself 'lostinstrangeworld'

Semjase of the Pleiades is a person who has been named by many to be "Starseed." Starseed are simply those people who either have been awakened to Spirit or have bloodlines from ancient days which connect them to visitors from the stars. Semjase is of the first line of Starseed, being from a place other than Earth. Often these people have all been placed in the category of "Offspring of God," and "Nephilim" by those who consider all such beings to be offspring of unions between "fallen angels" and humans of Earth. While this bears some truth, it is not entirely true.

There are people of Starseed origin that are just people. They may have more insight and longing for things of spiritual nature, and a deep respect for the creation. As there are different races of people, and differing ranks of spirits, so also are there different types of Starseeds. There are those of unions with higher dimensional beings, those of unions with angelic spirit beings, and those of unions with reptillian beings: these latter often being bred through genetic manipulation in secret experiments using technology and genetic information taught by reptillians.

True Starseeds in harmony with the Creator exhibit certain personality traits and manifestation of powers inherited from their ancestors. There are many lists of Starseed traits made by people suspecting such a heritage, but these often have combined the traits of all type of Starseed, including those traits inherint in reptillians.

Some of the traits of true Starseed who are in harmony with the Creator are such:

1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.

2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds often are obsesively attracted to these however.]

3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.

4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.

5) A feeling of being very different from most others.

6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with "aliens," UFO's, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.

7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.

8) Having an "imaginary" childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.

9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.

10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.

11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.

12) A driving need to get away from "normal" people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.

13) An inner desire and knowing to "do what is right" even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.

14) Hyperactivity as a child.

15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.

16) Creating within ones own mind "fantasy" worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical "fantasies" of earth.

17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.

18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.

19) Being empathic.

20) Having a desire to heal.

21) Having a desire to try to "save the world" or straiten out problems in the world.

22) A solid beleif that there is an all-powerfull, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about "God."

23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.

24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.

25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.

26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]

27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]

28) A connection to animals that is above average.

29) Telepathic communication with animals.

30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.

31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend.

32) Attraction to "power animals" such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo

33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.

34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists - you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.

35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.

36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.

37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.

38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.

39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]

40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.

41) Having an above average IQ.

42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion - knowing there is a balance.

43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.

44) Attraction to ancient symbols.

45) Being an avid reader who "drinks in" knowledge quicker than the "average" person.

46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.

47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, "dead-end" jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]

48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.

49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.

50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequeces for both yourself and the Earth.

If you can answer "yes" to even half of these, there is a good chance you are Starseed. I have purposely omitted certain clues and traits that seem to be inherint in reptillian spawn, so that you might identify whether you may be Starseed of the higher order. If you have answered 35 or more of these in the affirmative, you most likely are Starseed, especially if you answer "yes" to some of the deeper traits, such as those in numbers 6, 22 to 27, 29, 42, and 50

http://semjasebluestar.tripod.com/id6.html
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
zedd

Why are all of these lists comprised of such general things? Is it to reinforce people's beliefs which they already hold? I mean, looking over the questions...of course people will answer "yes" to the majority. The majority of questions really can only be answered "no" but few people.

-Do you dislike pain? "Yes"? Shit, you're a special alien person.
-Hate your job because it's boring and meaningless? You know what that means...you must be an intergalactic space adventurer.
-Are you attracted to anyone that is white, brown, really brown, red, or yellow? ME TOO!!! We're from the moon!!!

I really don't mean to be an ass but these types of questionaires are made by people who think they themselves are special so they take ordinary things from their own lives and try to make them seem like they are unique. They are then read by people who want to feel like they are special but can only do so with outside validation. This is why they believe these types of questionaires to be reliable in some way.

They also add in things which everyone wishes they could do. Supernatural type things like being able to psychically talk with animals. We all know that if there are people out there that can do this...there are very...VERY...VERY few...like literally only a few even, in the entire world, that can do this. Everyone who is into New Age type stuff believes they have super powers and that they are special.

Learn to feel special without the validation of these "tests" which are made by people looking to also feel special.
zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Wink

Ok.....point taken.

So, may I ask, do you think that such a thing may at least be possible?
Old 21-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
tinmenace

Very interesting! Thanks for the thread.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Red face

I guess no's 3 and 4 are a bit daft

But I don't think most of the others are too general at all.
Old 21-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #6
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default Here'ssome more

STAR SEEDS~~

We are all 'star seeds', or 'star people' as we all have lived in many realities in many planetary systems and in higher realms as other life forms. So here we are, star seeds, souls sparks on a mission, trapped for NOW in a physical experience.

Starseeds allegedly seed planets with information and spiritual frequency when one cycle of time is about to end and another begin. As planetary frequency increases, so too does their levels of awareness, and need to help others, and return to their natural state of being, a soul spark of light.

There is little connection to the mainstream systems of society, religious, political or economic. Creativity is the key to spiritual fulfillment and mission.

Many prefer to work only in the esoteric fields - healing, searching for their own truths and their soul mission through studying systems of higher wisdom, writing their biographies as a means of clearing issues and understanding their work here and now.

They await a great awakening the evolution of consciousness through the alchemy of time. They know that no one has the date for us to move into levels of higher frequency but their souls tell them that it is on the horizon. They are programmed to find others like themselves, as based on similar frequencies and predestined agendas.

Sometimes these souls are labeled 'walk-ins' or 'wanderers'. It is all the same as it really one soul having multidimensional experiences.

Some starseeds can overcome feelings of longing because they remember how to manifest realities that help them function in physical bodies while doing their work, holding their frequency here, at the same time. Others feel lost and alone, become depressive and withdraw from society feeling that no one understands them.

Some die young from illnesses, accidents, suicides as the pain of remaining here becomes too great. Most are hampered by the limitations of the third dimension. Most do not want children.

Some trigger soul memory gradually as their conscious awareness evolves. Others chose to attract an event, such as a near death experience, in which they detach from the physical grid returning in higher frequency. By creating a physical event of this kind, they are often left with a the finances so they no longer have to work in the physical and can spend their time searching for the truth about their purpose here. A functional soul will never take this route of sabotage.

Author Brad Steiger has written many books on this subject

Brad spoke of the term "Star People" and its link to Native American beliefs in our creation by visitors from the stars. Our souls all have connections to other realms as our place of origin. In past lives some of us have come to Earth to learn while others experienced on other planets and realms.

Star People By Brad Steiger

Brad compiled this list of attributes of "Star People" he had no idea how many people would be affected by it. The number of people who currently fit the profile of Star Children - or those who are evolving - has risen greatly since Brad wrote his book. I have therefore removed the stats and just left the information - based on categories. If you do not fit into any of these categories - and feel a sense of disconnection and change within yourself and the universe you are still a Star Child. It is your journey through the Universe of this experiences.

PHYSICAL:

65% are female: 35% are male
Compelling eyes
Great magnetism and personal charisma
Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
Lower body temperature than the norm
Chronic sinustis
Extra or transitional vertebra
Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors
Swollen or painful joints
Pain in the back of the neck
Adversely affected by high humidity
Survived a life-threatening illness
Involved in a severe accident or trauma

EMOTIONAL

Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions
Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe
Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance

EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXPERIENCES

All believe in life on other planets
Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it
At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience
Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light
Telepathic communication with an alien entity - physical or non-physical
They receive some form of communication from a higher source
OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES

Near Death Experiences
Out of Body Experiences

METAPHYSICAL

Believe in their spirit guides or angel
Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure
An intense religious experience
Believe in a God or creational source of energy
Believe in miracles
Had an invisible playmate as a child
Saw an elf - "wee person" - or "fairy"
Saw a ghost
Aware of parallel existence at this time in other worlds
Contact with deceased loved one
Believe in reincarnation
Have past life memories or / memories from parallel experiences
SKILLS

Perform healings on themselves and others
Experienced a white light during meditation
Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience
Have made prophetic statements, had prophetic dreams or visions that have come to pass
See auras
Practice automatic writing

In the News ...
Black Holes May Fill the Universe with Seeds of Life..
Old 21-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #7
zedd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangworld View Post
Ok.....point taken.

So, may I ask, do you think that such a thing may at least be possible?
I think anything is possible.
zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Wink

Old 24-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #9

good thread yuo should of included not giving a shit about what others think of your ideas belief in there as well because there is believing and knowing and if yuo know then it doesnt matter what others think .I have life on other planets pleiadean in particular as one of my earliest memories, not in great detail but i always knew the name of the place and always knew ic ame here again and had been somewhere else planetry and dimensionaly .Interseting the name Semjase , my partner is a clairvoyant medium and gave me the pleiadean name of meldjek (not sure of the exact spelling although she did emphasise the j in the middle of it )thru a contact she had psychicaly wich struck me as similar origin .Also the being she saw whne she was in trance state she described as being extremely old and having skin like elephant skin and similar eyes very gentle passive beings .So your avatar seems spot on to me as well .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #10
lapis

Default Wanderers & Starseeds

A lot of us don't need these tests because we've always known or sensed for a long time that we came to Earth from elsewhere. I've always known and remembered, like 2013 mentioned, that I returned here to Earth and this dimension from elsewhere.

Here's another one of these tests just for fun. It's from this man's book about Wanderers/Starseeds etc. At his site, click on "Articles" at the bottom of the page from more info about this.

http://www.scottmandelker.com/

And this site has so much really great information about Wanderers/Starseeds too. It's huge but worth looking around if interested in this subject.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/

THE NEW ET QUIZ

"New and revised, this questionnaire gives those of you who prefer the scientific method (just kidding!) a more quantitative way to decide if you are a Wanderer or ET soul. Simply answer "yes" or "no" to the following 20 questions. In my own personal experience, as well as my teaching and counseling, I've found that most Wanderers and ET Walk-ins fit the following profile:

Your Childhood

YES NO
1 Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about ETs, UFOs, and other worlds?

2 Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?

3 Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?

4 Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?

5 Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: "Take me home...Why am I here?" or ask "Why am I so alone?"

Your Personality

YES NO
1 Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive -- not just sometimes, but almost always?

2 Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?

3 Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?

4 Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?

5 Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?

Your Experiences

YES NO
1 Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?

2 Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?

3 Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?

4 Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?

5 Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?

Your Interests

YES NO
1 Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?

2 Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?

3 Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?

4 Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?

5 Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?

Scoring Your ET Identity

For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every "somewhat" answer, give yourself 3 points.
Then total your score.

100-75 points
In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!

75-25 points You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.

25-00 points
You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?

Remember, only you can know for sure if you are from elsewhere, and knowing your cosmic roots is only the first step. After that, it's essential to consider why you're here and what is your purpose. Being on Earth gives all Wanderers a perfect opportunity to develop ourselves, to refine our understanding and expression of love and wisdom, and to help the world in our own special way."

Source: Universal Vision: Soul Evolution and the Cosmic Plan, 2000 by Scott Mandelker
Old 24-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #11
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Smile

Thanks for the links, apis.

I just did the questionnaire!

Old 25-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #12

K pax awesome movie have you read the trilogy worth a read my copy is in portugal now otherwise i d lend it to ya lol .Anyway i remember watching k pax years ago and described it to friends about the alien guy who stays at psych hospital ward and gets them to look for the blue bird of happiness geoff bridges palyed the alien i said this must be a remake imagine my suprise to see geoff bridges as the doc and to find as far as i can tell it had never been made into a movie before if anyone knows any different let me know please . regarding this question - 5 Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: "Take me home...Why am I here?" or ask "Why am I so alone?"
i was on holiday aged 5/6 parents off 2 pub and kids entertained in hall by redcoats at a show .There wasa life size replica thunderbird rocket outside , as the show was finishing and the kids where being handed tins of sweets the announcer on the stage said we cant leave just yet the space man is about to tkae off and go home .Well with all the stealth i couldmuster i sneaked out of the hall and raced to the ship and was pounding on the door dont leave me here take me home i dont want to stay, i could here the loudspeakers calling out my name my parents where frantic but i only wanted to go and not have to stay stuck here nanu nanu

Last edited by 2013; 25-08-2007 at 01:32 AM. Reason: spelling doh !!!
Old 25-08-2007, 09:38 AM   #13
earthseed

These ET personality quizzes are really just giving high scores to people that aren't as programmed probably. And another way to make us think being an alien is cool.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2007, 10:22 AM   #14
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Lapis,

"A lot of us don't need these tests because we've always known or sensed for a long time that we came to Earth from elsewhere. I've always known and remembered, like 2013 mentioned, that I returned here to Earth and this dimension from elsewhere."

Before I heard about these 'tests' I thought the explanation for my feelings could be that in previous lives I lived closer to nature and spirit......I could be filled with a longing to be there again.
Both could be true.

How do Plaeidians live, at home? Just because they have technology doesn't mean they live in 'concrete jungles' as we do. Perhaps they live close to nature, 'magical' beings like the Forest Elves of JJR Tolkein........
Perhaps they also have found ways to travel through teleportation as the great Yogis reportedly have.

Just a thought
Old 25-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

kashmiraz,
What you wrote is fascinating. i listened to the first song on your profile and it was beautiful. I check the other link out later.

I meant to write 'Starseed', not 'Stardeed', by the way. Minor typing error!

P.S. I just listened to the link a bit. Have you ever heard/ do you like the Cocteau Twins, by any chance? Elizabeth Fraser has a way of singing without using words too. She goes into a sort of trance. I think she's amazing

Last edited by lostinstrangworld; 25-08-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 25-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #16
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

earthseed,

Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean we are 'alien. But it is interesting. It might be that we have had many previous incarnations which puts us more in tune with this cosmic energy out there.........

Whatever the case, I've always found life 'strange', like I don't belong......my heart hears another song

Make of it what you will
Old 25-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #17

Default time travel

check out this community in italy Damanhur they did a series of time travl exeriments but they dont tend to promote them now more the community arts eco stuf , the art work and temple spaces are awesome , they link intoother beings from other ealms who assisted them in their journeys interesting stuff.
http://www.damanhur.info/en/html/home.asp
http://www.lifepositive.com/mind/evo...l/damanhur.asp
http://www.kindredspirit.co.uk/artic...ime_travel.asp
Old 25-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmirz View Post
.. might be worth mentioning, i have a entire language that resonates as empathic frequencys not verbal frequencys that i never learned and have spoke my whole life ....

edit: heres a example i uploaded for another thread http://media.putfile.com/treh-nah-las-short
Good tunes on my space .the treh-nah-las-short when i listened i saw a humanoid being very leathery looking skin stood on a rock mountain overlooking desert type plains he was a sandy colour similar to the rocks sandstone .he had a longer throat area although not massivley so that was i felt to project the sound further like whale song .Thats just th image that came to mind thought i would let you know
Old 25-08-2007, 02:12 PM   #19
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Wink

Here's the Cocteau Twins

Elizabeth Fraser also sang 'Teardrop' by Massive Attack, and 'Song For A Siren' by This Mortal Coil. There is something very, very magical about her. She went out with Jeff Buckley for a while too (I found this really beautiful song they sang together recently called 'All Flowers In Time Bend Towards The Sun').
Old 25-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #20
intruder
Inactive

Interesting, as I answered "YES" to ALOT of the traits. The "missing time" thing has been intriguing me LONG before I read this. Around the age of 9-11 I would have recurring dreams of going to this 12 story apt. building in my "realworld" life.....climb the stairs up to the top and then JUMP...falling freely and landing on the ground safely. This became SUCH a rush that I would do it repeatedly...It "seemed" to me that these were recurring dreams that happened over a period of two years. Then I awoke from one of these dreams and realized that the WHOLE two year period of time OCCURED in ONE NIGHT!!!! I could NOT put the "shock" into words....I was afraid of telling anyone as they wouldn't understand. In the course of that ONE dream...I not only had "real" life, going to school etc....and sleeping and dreaming. But that ALL occurred within ONE dream in ONE night. It was A TERRIBLE rip in my perception of time and I feared that I was "losing it".
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote