Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
mr_starfire
Banned

Location: 102 117 099 107 032 097 108 108 032 119 104 111 032 116 097 107 101 032 111 117 114 032 102 114 101
Default mirrors

Hi guys/girls i was going to google this and see what cam eout but i decided to ask u guys first

My mother has always been interested in the afterlife and such and has used many methods of fortune telling using tarrot cards crystals and suchlike and once i found her stairing into a mirror and i asked her what she was doing she said it was something called cloud reading or something like that cant remember exactly but it supposed to be a method of seeing the ones u love that have passed over being a relatively young boyt at 12 or 13 i was intrigued and asked to see if i could have a go she recoiled in horror and said deffinatly not when i asked why i certainly wasnt ready for the answer she gave me

she had said that she had heard of this technique from a conversation her mother had with her brothers girlfreind and that she wanted to try it so she and her freind took a lamp into a small room in there house we call the coalhouse and sat for an hour with her freind stairing at the eyes of her reflection and nothing happend but her freind eventualy got bored and went home leavinn my mom alone which is when she decided to try again
but this time she said after a few minutes her reflection started smiling back at her a real big teeth bearing grin in dissbelif my mother held her hand to her face to check if she was in fact smiling only to find that her reflections hand hadnt moved at all even tho at this point she had her hand on her face feeling for the smile stairing back at her when the penny finaly dropped she ran screaming out of the room throwing the mirror against the wall but it didnt break she then told me she couldnt sleep properly for weeks and wouldnt walk past another mirror for years afterwards when she told this story to diane the woman who,s conversation she had overheard diane said u didnt look at your eyes did u ????
my mother answerd yes diane had said that the book she had read told her that this method of channeling is only to be attempted by people who know what there doing because there is a risk of posession from those on the other side of the mirror !!!!

now ime 12 years old this scared the shit out of me and i didnt look in mirrors again for at least 2 years afterwards and yes i agree it wasnt a very good story to tell a young boy but i forgive her haha

anyway i was wondering if any of you have heard similar stories or know of any rituals etc that involvr mirrors also any theories u may have on this subject

also your entitled to say my mother is a crazy lady lol btw shes also a truther

sorry about my spelling and grammar cant be bothered to go fix all tyhose mistakes
mr_starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
whybeherenow
Inactive

I read about something similiar in a book on magic when I was a teenager. It suggested lighting a candle and staring at youself in the mirror, and that faces would appear over your own face and that one face would appear behind your left (?) shoulder and this would be a spirit guide.

So I thought what a laugh, why not?

And faces did appear, many, and I stopped doing it!
whybeherenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
merlincove
Inactive

i know someone who used to mirror scry when she was much younger, i guess she'd be around 16 or so when she was doing it. i met her about four years ago when she came and asked me and my partner to help her with something.

For almost 30 years she and her familly had been plagued by something that she had manifested into this reality: it had sytematically abused her and her familly in ways that many would find deeply disturbing. It attacked her new born baby and ripped her dogs eye out when it went to defend the little one.

This is all very true, the dog had had to have emergency surgery to save its life and will be forever blind.She had been repeatedly scratched by this thing when it had attacked her.

She invited us over to her home to get rid of this thing tht she felt was a poltegiest, and when we got there this 'thing' was growling around upstairs, making a lot of noise. There was no one in the house but for myself and a friend and this lady and yet it sounded like someone was moving funiture around upstairs.

To look at this thing was like a wolf, very long, very lean, very straggly, and it was really like something you might see in an 80's horror flick. This thing was doing its best to be scarry though it kinda lacked bite, we got rid of it fairly easilly as per any regular none physical 'house clearance'. But it goes to show what mirror scrying can do. If anything i feel that it is a much stronger and more powerful divination tool than oiuiji boards, as when you mirror scry you are actually putting your own energy into the being in the mirror. Even with a oiuji board, your energy remains uncompromised.

You have to be very sure of your intentions, and have a good understanding of protection when working mirror magik, imo.

Last edited by merlincove; 06-09-2009 at 02:12 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #4
metacomet

Staring in a mirror on mushrooms or when really stoned can be ... not fun. It only takes a few seconds to start being creepy.

When staring into a mirror sober, yes, darkness and candlelight and alot of time is used to enter the same relaxed (transcendental) states of awareness. This is when your consciousness can be altered and you'll start to see things.

It's not a good thing to do, it's just a spiritually reckless as using a Ouija board, except in this instance you are handing over your personal appearance (in a way, handing yourself over) for the use of something else to manifest itself.

The OP has a very creepy story to share and I'm glad you did!

In any case...

if anyone is familiar with the bloody mary game in childhood when you are dared to go into a dark room and stare in the mirror and recite Bloody Mary's name three times, she is supposed to appear to you. Few kids had the guts to do it. Those who did would lie (often) and say they saw something. What they were really seeing were manifestations as I mentioned above.

The bloody mary game was designed to get kids comfortable with supernatural contact and to have them stare into mirrors so that things could enter their consciousness. More than a few ghostly events happened when we used to play this game.

I have written in one thread how one week, in a private Christian school I was attending at the time, we were playing bloody mary in the bathroom with the lights off... this was all in a church building (which we went to school in.) Church buildings are already supernaturally charged environments due to the spiritual turmoil and free floating energies.

That week, after being scolded for playing the game, we took to playing another game, where we stayed in a dark closet by ourselves to see if it would freak us out. It didn't freak any of us out that badly until we closed the closet door and it popped open by itself. One of the teachers was there to witness this and wasn't very happy about it...

Children especially are capable of provoking spiritual contact by messing around with mirrors or playing spooky games. This is why your mother didn't want you to do mirror-gazing. She was right to tell you that story and scare you away from it, and she probably wasn't making it up.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
metacomet

Also, I'd like to point out that one of the most ancient beliefs regarding mirrors is to cover them up when a person close to you or a relative has died. Mirrors can be entered by spirits and it will lead them into false realities or false dimensions...

When astral projecting, if you are close enough to the 3rd dimension, wherein you can witness physical objects that are actually in the room, walking into a mirror sends you into false realities that aren't real. It can be terribly confusing for a free floating spirit, and this was just accepted as common knowledge for the longest time.

Nowadays, the idea of spirits is laughed at because we are materialists and skeptics, yet if you ask people to do mirror gazing in the dark they will usually refuse. There are instinctual reflexes in some humans to avoid this kind of activity... no matter what our beliefs are.

Has anyone ever gazed into the face of another person for an extended period? There face can and will change. More than a few times playing this game leads to one person telling the other person "Oh my god, you're starting to look like the devil."

We are in a five sense reality, the easiest senses to invade and trick is hearing and vision - some demonic entities are amateurs at this, others will take immediate control of the situation.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:39 AM   #6
budgeebird

Default Mirrors...yeah

Never again, lol...

Now, i've not been doing what you guys have described, but what i want to tell you is just as important tho...

Never let two mirrors sit facing each other. That creates a tunnel thru which spirits can enter, and if you try this, you'll instantly feel a very graveyard kind of energy.

Also, try to get rid of cracked mirrors, as they are not much better.

I had written about what's happened to me once, but i was just advised by me Guide not to post it.

I more or less involves me falling asleep in a room where two large mirrors were located and one was accidentally turned just enough for the effect to take place. The rest was a lesson i will remember my entire life.

-budgee
Old 06-09-2009, 04:12 AM   #7
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgeebird View Post
Never again, lol...

Now, i've not been doing what you guys have described, but what i want to tell you is just as important tho...

Never let two mirrors sit facing each other. That creates a tunnel thru which spirits can enter, and if you try this, you'll instantly feel a very graveyard kind of energy.

Also, try to get rid of cracked mirrors, as they are not much better.

I had written about what's happened to me once, but i was just advised by me Guide not to post it.

I more or less involves me falling asleep in a room where two large mirrors were located and one was accidentally turned just enough for the effect to take place. The rest was a lesson i will remember my entire life.

-budgee
Oh wow, well, you have to share your experience now.

I am very interested in mirror scrying because I have always sought some kind of direct channel to the spiritual realm, but frankly, I am even less likely to do that than I am to pick up another Ouija board. I have had an incredibly bad experience from using one of those and I would be worried about inviting some kind of energy into my life that I really was not looking to.

Mirrors are powerful. And scary. I drew a sig rune in blue marker on the one in my room, I feel like it seals in energies.

Isn't "mirror scrying" basically the way a crystal ball works?

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 06-09-2009 at 04:28 AM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:21 AM   #8
theprophet

mirrors terrify me anyway, i get nightmares everytime im sleeping in a room with one, and boy do i shit bricks.

night terrors suck

Last edited by theprophet; 06-09-2009 at 04:21 AM.
theprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:42 AM   #9
runlikehell
Inactive

i remember being told years ago if you do the mirror thing you end up seeing yourself old and aged in the reflection
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 AM   #10
budgeebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Oh wow, well, you have to share your experience now.

I am very interested in mirror scrying because I have always sought some kind of direct channel to the spiritual realm, but frankly, I am even less likely to do that than I am to pick up another Ouija board. I have had an incredibly bad experience from using one of those and I would be worried about inviting some kind of energy into my life that I really was not looking to.

Mirrors are powerful. And scary.
Well, what happened was that i'd been staying for a week at a friends house, who has a big mirror (maybe 4 x 4 feet, it's HUGE) on top of a chest of drawers in the spare bedroom, and the vanity part of the bathroom is right across the room and has an even bigger mirror.

One of the days he went to retrieve something that fell behind the chest of drawers, and had left the mirror angled towards the bathroom mirror enough that they reflected a substantial portion of each other, like two thirds. A big enough channel for me to be pulled into in my sleep.

When i realized where i was, and what was going to happen, i made an effort unlike anything i did in my life. I put all of my strength into waking myself and i was able to, but it was very difficult. As i lay in bed i felt i was being pulled right back there, and made a point to wake up again. I then felt that any moment that i wasn't alert, i was going back into that state, so i went to the kitchen and ended up drinking four cups of coffee. It was three in the morning. I made myself breakfast and got to catching up on my work, sittling downstairs in the hallway.

I didn't go to sleep the next day either, and it was only the day after that i realized that the mirrors were involved. But while i choose to leave out what happened in between, what it was, was quite serious. I believe i almost lost my soul if not my life. I think i would have died in my sleep had i not made an effort to wake up.

I have many questions about what happened, but my Guide says i should not mention what took place, so i'm stuck with researching it on my own.

But i hope anyone that reads this will take my warning and not let two mirrors stand facing each other, especially in the bedroom.

Though the Ouija board looks fairly harmless to me. I had used a pendulum on a string to ask yes-no questions, and read the answer depending on if it's going back and forth in a line, or it's going in circles after i had made the pendulum still and asked the question. The use of letters on a card just seems an extention of that and i'm not sure how it may harm. I hope someone can explain, as i've never actually used one

-budgee
Old 06-09-2009, 05:15 AM   #11
mistress_medusa

Gee thanks, guys! I'm currently sitting in my bedroom in the dark where one wall is entirely covered by huge mirrors and I've the willies really bad now after reading this thread LOL

I try to avoid mirrors at night-time. I'm a big wuss! I think it must come from watching so many horror films..you always know if someone is looking into the mirror then something is going to jump out or appear behind them!!

I remember once when I was about 16, my friend came to stay and in the middle of the night she was sitting staring into my mirror saying "I can see myself old! I can see myself old!" and it really freaked me out. There wasn't even any alchohol or weed involved..she was just acting really strange.
I always think of that when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror at night and I have to look away really quickly because I'd probably piss myself if my reflection changed or anything. Eeeeek!

"When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children listening to people who fucking rocked! I donít care if they died in pools of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his fucking heart!" - Bill Hicks <3

Last edited by mistress_medusa; 06-09-2009 at 05:19 AM.
mistress_medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #12
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_medusa View Post
Gee thanks, guys! I'm currently sitting in my bedroom in the dark where one wall is entirely covered by huge mirrors and I've the willies really bad now after reading this thread LOL

I try to avoid mirrors at night-time. I'm a big wuss! I think it must come from watching so many horror films..you always know if someone is looking into the mirror then something is going to jump out or appear behind them!!

lol Dont worry mistress medusa you know that's just being silly and paranoid

It's what's under the bed you should be worring about!
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:30 AM   #13
mistress_medusa

Hahahaha! EVIL
I'm quite good friends with the monsters under the bed actually so I'm safe there! Plus, I have a big snory beast wrapped up in my duvet right now so they know not to come out!!

Can't turn to the left though..mirror demons will pull me in. Arrrrgh!
"When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children listening to people who fucking rocked! I donít care if they died in pools of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his fucking heart!" - Bill Hicks <3
mistress_medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:41 AM   #14
kappy0405

ok.. i have a story..

A few years ago, I was going through a really rough stage and resorted to alcoholism. One night, a friend and I shared almost half a gallon of liquor at our little forest preserve spot we always partied at. I was so drunk I started to black in and out - One second I'm sitting on a fallen tree branch chugging whiskey, the next second I'm in the car driving home, etc.. you know how it is.

Anyway, I completely blacked out everything from the time I got in my car to go home up until the moment I made it to my house.. The weird thing is that when my conscious self came back, I was in my bathroom - door locked - face right up against the mirror staring into my eyes and cursing at my reflection. Apparently, I thought the devil (or something) was inside of me. I was literally telling him to "get the f*ck out of me", "leave me alone", etc.. It even took me a few seconds to fully realize I was doing it. After about 10 seconds of cursing at myself, I finally fully came back and decided to stop. Then it was over. Now, I don't believe in the devil nor ever think about it so this was a strange experience for me that I still don't quite understand. Do you guys think I was just wigging out from being drunk, or did I channel some negative entity through the mirror like you guys are talking about?
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:57 AM   #15
michael christopher

Quote:
Well, what happened was that i'd been staying for a week at a friends house, who has a big mirror (maybe 4 x 4 feet, it's HUGE) on top of a chest of drawers in the spare bedroom, and the vanity part of the bathroom is right across the room and has an even bigger mirror.

One of the days he went to retrieve something that fell behind the chest of drawers, and had left the mirror angled towards the bathroom mirror enough that they reflected a substantial portion of each other, like two thirds. A big enough channel for me to be pulled into in my sleep.

When i realized where i was, and what was going to happen, i made an effort unlike anything i did in my life. I put all of my strength into waking myself and i was able to, but it was very difficult. As i lay in bed i felt i was being pulled right back there, and made a point to wake up again. I then felt that any moment that i wasn't alert, i was going back into that state, so i went to the kitchen and ended up drinking four cups of coffee. It was three in the morning. I made myself breakfast and got to catching up on my work, sittling downstairs in the hallway.

I didn't go to sleep the next day either, and it was only the day after that i realized that the mirrors were involved. But while i choose to leave out what happened in between, what it was, was quite serious. I believe i almost lost my soul if not my life. I think i would have died in my sleep had i not made an effort to wake up.

I have many questions about what happened, but my Guide says i should not mention what took place, so i'm stuck with researching it on my own.

But i hope anyone that reads this will take my warning and not let two mirrors stand facing each other, especially in the bedroom.

Though the Ouija board looks fairly harmless to me. I had used a pendulum on a string to ask yes-no questions, and read the answer depending on if it's going back and forth in a line, or it's going in circles after i had made the pendulum still and asked the question. The use of letters on a card just seems an extention of that and i'm not sure how it may harm. I hope someone can explain, as i've never actually used one

-budgee
That sounds pretty freaky.

Mirrors cause me to have some kind of intense emotional reaction when I think of using them in terms of creating magic, I'm not really sure why. I think they could be very dangerous for some reason.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #16
metacomet

budgeebird, this is very relevant to what you're talking about.

Why spoil the fun by stating the obvious - it's probably fake... the point remains - those types of mirrors are very popular and they reflect eachother at all times.

This hollywood movie is still not as creepy as the above.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #17
budgeebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
budgeebird, this is very relevant to what you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8mJ-tYfLA

Why spoil the fun by stating the obvious - it's probably fake... the point remains - those types of mirrors are very popular and they reflect eachother at all times.

This hollywood movie is still not as creepy as the above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lCrXqxMnq4
Yeah... esp if you turn those half-mirrors at the sides to face the big one. If you only try that for a few minutes, it won't hurt you, but you'll definitly feel those transient spirits.

But if the mirrors are like that for hours or days, you'll never know what'll come in.

Just don't do what i used to do as a kid....when i was about five, i would take a small mirror from an old makeup compact and put it up against my face, right below my eyes, and then stand facing a full size bathroom mirror, looking into the tunnel, which would have about 20 sets of my eyes above it. I now wonder what it would be like to stare into each set of eyes for a few seconds in progression...hypnosis? spirit posession?

I also wonder if it was really my idea to do that, or if something made me.

-budgee
Old 06-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #18
budgeebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracles View Post
You people are messing with evil shit. Im out of this freaken forum.
No doubt. It is...it's definitly not for the amateur

-budgee
Old 06-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #19
nectars

Quote:

-budgee
Ouija connects through intention to the Astral planes, which is not the same as using a pendulum. Pendulums will work on three levels the same as Apllied Kinesiology(muscle testing). Though as a caveat', to recieve "Truth" the one making test statements should be at minimum in the energy field of "courageousness or integrity", otherwise a false answer can still be had due to reversal of the meridian accupuncture system -which by the way in itself is an open invitation for Astral Entities to come have some fun.

The first level, with those unfamiliar with their proper use, will initially give answers through conscious direction(test this, you can move it any which way through choice and concentration).

The second level which is more "true" on a personal level is where the user has no idea what the answer will be and is answered by the unconscious.

The third, and true level is that of Truth, Divinity etc.

When making a test statement(if you use questions your generally going to get the answer you consciously want unless well practiced) eg: "The use of magick mirrors for scrying can potentially open a gateway for lower astral entities or energy fields." or "By damning others to hell I am inviting this experience this in my own life", it should be stated with clear intention that the answer recieved should be "In the name of the highest Truth...."

As long as intention and non-attachment to the answer is held a True answer will be given. The two mock questions above gave the answer "True" when tested with kinesiology.

Be carefull what your doing when messing about with mirrors. If you want to learn how to do it properly, then read up on the use of "Magick Mirrors". I'd recomment completing "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon, that way you get all the training required(inculding how to deal with Astrals) before messing about with something you dont understand. The following is a PDF of it if anyone wants to persue it, the fact that "The use of Magick Mirrors" is not until Step VIII(8) speaks for itself.

http://arcaneadvisors.com/archives/B...initiation.pdf

Her also are a couple of links to additional information about the above by Rawn Clark.

Bardon Companion - http://www.abardoncompanion.com/IIH-Com.pdf

Know Thyself - http://bardon.dnsalias.net/KTS-00.pdf

Website - http://www.abardoncompanion.com/

Hope this helps.

Last edited by nectars; 06-09-2009 at 12:11 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #20
mr_starfire
Banned

Location: 102 117 099 107 032 097 108 108 032 119 104 111 032 116 097 107 101 032 111 117 114 032 102 114 101

thanks for the replies guys/girls i also have some very strange stories regarding oiuja boards but ime freaked out enough at the moment without dragging all that stuff up lol
mr_starfire is offline   Reply With Quote