Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
lara

Default World of Warcraft

Do you play it?

I used to. Don't have a sob story about getting addicted to it, coz I quit it eons ago. But was just wondering if anybody notice some weird symbolism in it?

Some screenshots/promo images of the game below. Have a look even if you don't play these games, but know lots about symbolism.

I think WoW's world is full of symbols that belong to our world. It could be cuz they want us to be a bit familiar with the universe. It could also be due to something perverse.

Who Knows, right? But I wanted to see if anybody else here made this connection too.
lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
lostworld

I don't play any games myself but from what I've seen in this field without digging into it further there seems to be, just like you say, lots of symbolism etc here too.

Games must be the ultimate tool for mind control IMO. What better way to effect an audience than when you have the full attention from a focused player, who interacts with your product/concept/agenda? Whatever they're "selling" here must go straight to the person's brain...

We all know about the debate that's been going on for years about violence/aggression that's perhaps caused and triggered by games. Could this be a consequense of mind control?
(Decades before the same debate was about violence caused by movies and videos.)
Old 05-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #3
metacomet

Yeah the entire Warcraft series (it used to be a strategy game) has alot of demonic imagery... it just goes along with the fantasy style.

But I know what you mean. There are certain things in the game which mimic the real life struggle between good and evil.

For instance, Paladins look well and holy :

but they need to make the opposing faction (The Horde) look semi-demonic :

But... like I said, there are genuine demonic references in the game. Some major archetypal daemons like Ashtaroth are mentioned. In fact, if you look at a list of the Giants mentioned in the game, more than a few are named after actual Demon lords mentioned in genuine Magick lore.

Pretty serious stuff.

In Warcraft 2, the strategy game, there is a detailed account of one of the Orc shamans visiting other dimensions in astral projection - in one of these dimensions he comes across an ArchDaemon (whose name I forget) ... he describes seeing the Daemon tearing apart celestial bodies and being in such awe of it's fury and destruction that he felt compelled to summon the Daemon into the world... and he does. He definitely regrets it later. The demon is like 20 feet tall and simply walks up and tears him in half.

This is all very serious subject matter because such things ( the summoning of ArchDemons) are of interest to black magicians.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #4
bluegrazz

I think way too much gets read into these things. The folks who make these games grew up with a knowledge of "Occult" symbolism through things like Dungeons and Dragons or Heavy Metal band's, Popular Horror Movies etc.

Its pretty natural to incorporate these symbols into a game of Magic and Fantasy.

There is a restaurant locally that is Mom and Pop owned. This place has a perfect Illuminati Sun as its Logo . The Owners are about as much "elite" or "Illuminati" connected as a Native Villager in the Congo. Its a Breakfast Diner and they liked the logo (its funny to know what the logo really is) but are in no way trying to promote the Illuminati.

I think on a mass scale this is happening but I thinkk 99.999% of the people who use the logo's and symbolism are in no way promoting any agenda.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #5
metacomet

Ah! I found reference to the Demon I was mentioning:

Kil'jaeden -

Christ Metzen did fantastic artwork for the original series.

Now, this is a lengthy post but I'm going to quote the relevant parts of the series and the explanation of how an interdimensional portal was made through demonic interaction - and this is the base of the Warcraft story. Orcs versus Humans happened because Orcs were lead, by black magicians, through demonic portals.

Kil'Jaeden was summoned by :

From the Warcraft 2 Manual:

Quote:
I am Gul'dan - the greatest of all Warlocks and Initiate of the Seventh Circle of the Shadow Council. No one knows the dark, burning allure of ultimate power better than I.

In what passed as my youth, I studied Orc magiks through the tribal Shaman of my clan. My natural talent for channeling the cold, negative-energies of the Twisting Nether brought me notable standing amongst the other Shaman, and I knew that even Ner'zhul, the greatest of my teachers, became jealous of me as my abilities grew even stronger.

My aspirations rose higher than those of my peers and masters alike, for I knew that the scope of their vision was limited by their devotion to the advancement of the Horde. I cared nothing for the Horde or its petty politics. I cared nothing for this world over which we had complete dominion. I cared only for the chance to fathom the spiraling mysteries of the Great Dark Beyond. I had begun secret explorations of energies far beyond the scope of anything that my so-called tutors could possibly comprehend. It was at this time that I discovered a being of immense power - the Daemon Kil'jaeden. I was in awe of his heartless fury. To witness his awesome power was to be all but consumed. In the fleeting, fevered nightmares he brought me, I touched the essence of that which lies Beyond. Within me an unfathomable lust was sewn - a desire to wield the fury of ethereal storms and to stand unscathed within the dying hearts of burning suns.

Under the tutelage of Kil'jaeden, I realized how limited even my understanding had been. Untold histories of ancient Daemon races and primal magical dimensions were made known to me.

The stories in World of Warcraft allude to things that are really happening on this planet - like the unseen manipulation of occult secret societies.

Quote:
I quickly gathered together the few Warlocks who had shown some spark of passion and desire to rise above the petty quarrelling of the clans. To these Warlocks I bestowed the knowledge of the dead by leading them in secret rituals and communing with the spirits of the Twisting Nether. Those who were incapable of channeling this power were destroyed. After a time a pact was forged between the members of our circle and the dark spirits whose energies we had learned to invoke. I would use my place among the Warlocks to shape the thoughts of other while, cloaked by a veil of secrecy, they would be immune to the caprices of the bloodthirsty masses. Thus did the Shadow Council come to be.

Within a few short months the Shadow Council had its hand in all of the important political matters within the Horde. Nothing occurred within the Horde that we did not know about, and many events took place by our design - so cleverly implemented that even the clan chieftains were oblivious to our manipulations.
Before half a year had passed, we had assumed near total control of the inner workings of the Horde. Yet, behind all of our secret machinations, there loomed the silent and ominous shadow of the Daemon Kil'jaeden.
In this reference, Guldan speaks of something that only those who study Magick and demon lore seem to understand - that in demonic hierarchy above the most powerful demons exist even more powerful entities:

Quote:
My contemplation on this matter was disturbed late one night when I was surprised by the sound of screams emanating from the Warlocks' Tower. I arrived to find many of the apprentices locked in deep trances, their faces twisted into masks of pain. The Warlocks, whom I questioned in detail, could tell me only that they had felt and unexplainable presence in their dreams. I returned to my Stronghold, deeply puzzled by the fact that whatever it was that had contacted the Warlocks, had made no attempt to reach me.

I sought the counsel of Kil'jaeden about this presence. He also was touched by this power - a power that was beyond any he had ever experienced before Whether it was the image of a force so awesome that it could cause this baneful Daemon to actually feel fear, or my own trepidation, I fled - moving aimlessly through the Twisting Nether for what seemed an eternity.

It was during my fevered flight that the Presence finally made contact with me. It radiated untold power, but it lacked the emotionless control displayed by Kil'jaeden.
My senses seemed to take control over the dread that had engulfed me, and my mind began to cipher and reason. I knew that if I could divine the desires of this force, no matter how powerful, I could use it to further my own ends. The presence identified itself as Medivh, a sorcerer from some far and distant world.

We communicated not in words, but in a guarded joining of minds. His mind seemed boundless, but his thoughts moved so swiftly that it was difficult to learn anything from him. All the while, I knew that he was probing me - learning more and more about the Orcs and our magic. I could never learn as much from him as he would from me, and I soon broke contact with him.
This kind of interaction with Demons is exactly, to a fine detail, what happens with people who dabble in this stuff. Higher dimensional (or as we would call the Demonic, lower dimensional) beings are capable of reading our thoughts... and they do manipulate and use those who seek contact with them... cutting contact is rarely an option once certain portals are open.
Quote:
I sought the counsel of Kil'jaeden, but he refused to answer my summons. Somehow I knew that he had forsaken his students because he was afraid of this Medivh. I found myself again doubting my skills. Could I contend with a being who could intimidate my own master?
This kind of power play and 'oh shit what have I gotten into' scenario has happened with our very governments. The warcraft lore is a bit more complex than something for just videogames, in my opinion.

Not only does the game lore mention contacting Demons, it also mentions (and is largely based around) the creation of interdimensional portals with assistance of demonic energy.

Quote:
Those Warlocks outside of the Shadow Council who had shared in the visions were killed; for if the secret were revealed before preparations were made, the Horde would tear itself apart. Weeks passed with no word from Medivh. My attempts to contact him were fruitless. It was as if he had erased any trace of himself from the Twisting Nether. Some members of the Council gave up any hope of the wizard ever returning.

...Then the rift appeared...

It took considerable time to expand the rift enough to send the massive frame of an Orc through. The first scouts to return from the other side seemed to be driven completely mad by what they had seen.
These early failures did not deter us, and subsequent quests confirmed that the world beyond this rift appeared similar to what was depicted in our visions. With the combined powers of the Horde's Warlock clans and the Shadow Council, we were able to enlarge the mysterious rift so as to create a Portal.

Now, anyone who has played WoW will recognize that the login screen is this portal!

When you login to the WoW you are symbolically logging in to a demonically created interdimensional portal.
Cute, right?

Last edited by metacomet; 05-09-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
mrindigo
Inactive

There is indeed a lot of symbolism in that game. I'm a former player myself, and noticed quite a bit. I made a thread about too. I only touched on a fraction of it though.

Here's one little bit. It's a ring given as a quest reward for running a dungeon instance in Tanaris called, Zul'Farrak. The ring is called 'Mason's fraternity ring'. There's other Masonic references in the game, including entire quest lines.

http://thottbot.com/i9533

This is my thread, have a look through if you feel like it.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=mrindigo

Last edited by mrindigo; 05-09-2009 at 04:29 AM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 AM   #7
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Ah! I found reference to the Demon I was mentioning:

Kil'jaeden -

Christ Metzen did fantastic artwork for the original series.

Now, this is a lengthy post but I'm going to quote the relevant parts of the series and the explanation of how an interdimensional portal was made through demonic interaction - and this is the base of the Warcraft story. Orcs versus Humans happened because Orcs were lead, by black magicians, through demonic portals.

Kil'Jaeden was summoned by :

From the Warcraft 2 Manual:

The stories in World of Warcraft allude to things that are really happening on this planet - like the unseen manipulation of occult secret societies.

OR- The stories of Warcraft are recycled Fantasy/Sci-Fi stories with its own "twist" like all other modern Fantasy/Sci-Fi

This "eluding to things happening on our planet" has been in what stories, legends, lore, fairy tales, fantasy and sci-fi have always and will always do

In this reference, Guldan speaks of something that only those who study Magick and demon lore seem to understand - that in demonic hierarchy above the most powerful demons exist even more powerful entities:

This kind of interaction with Demons is exactly, to a fine detail, what happens with people who dabble in this stuff. Higher dimensional (or as we would call the Demonic, lower dimensional) beings are capable of reading our thoughts... and they do manipulate and use those who seek contact with them... cutting contact is rarely an option once certain portals are open.

here you begin stating things as if they were fact. When people "dabble" in this stuff they interact with demons.

Since I have seen no proof of these Demons you speak of and you are unable to provide proof- I think "Demons" are your Imagination. You can come on here and tell me how you know some guy (or perhaps you) have been in the Occult, Summoned Demons and spoke with them. I say Bullshit.

In other words- I think you and your "opening portal" THEORY is irrelevant to this discussion if you wish to speak about Facts and be taken seriously

This kind of power play and 'oh shit what have I gotten into' scenario has happened with our very governments. The warcraft lore is a bit more complex than something for just videogames, in my opinion.

Thisis nice that you list your opinion here regarding the "depth" of Warcaft lore when compared to other videogames. As a long time and old school gamer I have to beg to differ as Warcraft is rather shallow

Not only does the game lore mention contacting Demons, it also mentions (and is largely based around) the creation of interdimensional portals with assistance of demonic energy.

Wow- But so does almost every work of Fantasy thats been written since the early 20th Century... You dont think all the collective works of the past influence ALL the "Art" and "Media" we see daily- Meaning people recycle idea's often with no regard for their "origin" and mostly through ignorance but not malice.

Now, anyone who has played WoW will recognize that the login screen is this portal!

When you login to the WoW you are symbolically logging in to a demonically created interdimensional portal.
Cute, right?

lol. wow- just wow

I dont even know what to say about this. You are so reading too much into things. Not everything has to be symbolic- Some things just make for good storys/games
Old 05-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #8
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
I dont even know what to say about this. You are so reading too much into things. Not everything has to be symbolic- Some things just make for good storys/games
So are you going to be the resident wet blanket for this thread? You said the 'opening of the portal' is irrelevant to the discussion?

This thread is about WoW and occult things which are in the game -

the entire Warcraft theories is based on this dimensional portal being opened.

Your skepticism is dually noted but it doesn't really mean anything - because like you said, this is a fantasy based video game, it doesn't matter if you think anything in here is realistic or not.

You realize this is a conspiracy forum, right? Go watch some NASCAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
There is indeed a lot of symbolism in that game. I'm a former player myself, and noticed quite a bit. I made a thread about too. I only touched on a fraction of it though.

Here's one little bit. It's a ring given as a quest reward for running a dungeon instance in Tanaris called, Zul'Farrak. The ring is called 'Mason's fraternity ring'. There's other Masonic references in the game, including entire quest lines.

http://thottbot.com/i9533

This is my thread, have a look through if you feel like it.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=mrindigo
Excellent! Thanks for the link. I'm glad you touched on the Draenei.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
bluegrazz

LOL- Just because I believe in Conspiracy dosent mean I think the whole "conspiracy community" is on the up and up- I think as a whole, we attract alot of mental cases which not only discredit us all but are just plain not people I want on "my side".

I agree that I think these are Occult Ideals and symbology- However I dont see a conspiracy under every rock- I do not think most Heavy Metal Bands or Fantasy Game designers are in on some great Conspiracy.

I think (as I said) your reading way too much into this.

If (as you said) I am "being a wet blanket" for not agreeing that the Dev Team at Blizzard is in on the NWO Conspiracy (perhaps the CEO but not the Dev team who designs the damn games) its just not logical that all these Bands and Video Game designers and writers are all part of a "secret conspiracy" and its belittling to those who realize how deadly and ultra secret this all really is.

Not gunna get into a pissing contest nor explain what I am doing on a Conspiracy Forum for not buying every crackpots beliefs. The Physiological makeup of a person prone to joining a cult are attracted to this stuff just as much as the Survival minded realist who dosent see every shadow as symbolizing the Illuminati.

Anyhow-
Old 05-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #10
lara

Hey, everybody! Thank you so much for contributing your thoughts and information on this thread.

I'm still digesting a lot of things you have said here.

Maybe we should merge mrindigo's thread with this one to condense information? Or add this thread to his? Whichever is easier and better to access this information.

metacomet, thank you! You brought up the lore, which I used to love reading too. In fact, seeing how they implemented those stories into the game through quests and zones was what I used to look forward to in an expansion.

Now that you bring it up in that context though, I can look at it with an entirely new angle. It really is full of those references and let me tell you that I never thought of them before because the writing was so engrossing I never stopped to notice how dark the lore is.

Lostworld, you're right about that regarding the ongoing debate of whether or not the games cause violent behavior on people who otherwise would not act that way. I'm on the fence on this one. I don't think it can do that to people who are not already predisposed to that sort of aggressiveness.

One thing that is also a very dark aspect to these games is how many people get consumed by them. They are designed that way so people keep subscribed, of course, but some people go to some extremes and might even die due to neglecting basic human functions just to achieve some amazingly difficult goal in game.

I googled about death related incidents caused by excessive gaming and there was a lot of news about this issue. The links below are of news about either players dead due to neglecting their own health (after gaming benders) and players even killing one another in real life, the so called "Real Life PVP":

http://play.tm/news/6353/korean-starcraft-gamer-dies/

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/67...er_Killed.html

This is a link to another game I played too:

http://psp.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r37164.htm

It's about an 18hours "Boss Fight" in Final Fantasy XI.

And of course I came across with the obligatory "Cocaine is a helluva drug! I'm Rick James, bitch!" links like this: http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/41567/98/ about how the games hook people just like drugs.

Last edited by lara; 05-09-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #11
lara

Quote:
LOL- Just because I believe in Conspiracy dosent mean I think the whole "conspiracy community" is on the up and up- I think as a whole, we attract alot of mental cases which not only discredit us all but are just plain not people I want on "my side".

I agree that I think these are Occult Ideals and symbology- However I dont see a conspiracy under every rock- I do not think most Heavy Metal Bands or Fantasy Game designers are in on some great Conspiracy.

I think (as I said) your reading way too much into this.

If (as you said) I am "being a wet blanket" for not agreeing that the Dev Team at Blizzard is in on the NWO Conspiracy (perhaps the CEO but not the Dev team who designs the damn games) its just not logical that all these Bands and Video Game designers and writers are all part of a "secret conspiracy" and its belittling to those who realize how deadly and ultra secret this all really is.

Not gunna get into a pissing contest nor explain what I am doing on a Conspiracy Forum for not buying every crackpots beliefs. The Physiological makeup of a person prone to joining a cult are attracted to this stuff just as much as the Survival minded realist who dosent see every shadow as symbolizing the Illuminati.

Anyhow-
I wanted to address your post personally because I think it's excellent that we have a skeptical here too.

First of all, I started this thread because I wanted to learn more about how occult symbolism is present in these games and more specifically Blizzard games, which I grew up with.

I have no agenda here. I'm not 'out to get' some Blizzard devs, although I know some of them from Everquest.

Speaking of that, my personal theory is that those guys I used to play games with and became developers later are 'not in' all this.

Vivendi? Yeah, I think they are. It's a major corporation showing interest in a media asset, right? They're really into buying such companies and this has proven to be a savvy investment when they bought Blizzard North, coz WoW is so successful.

If you go and study those major corps. (with the conspiracy that there is a small elite ruling things in mind) it is possible that you make a connection here. Perhaps Vivendi just so happens to be one of the Illuminati corps and figured they could use Blizzard to propagate an agenda?

That goes for other successful gaming franchises too, btw. I started it about WoW because most Western world knows it.

We can delve into the NCSoft stuff and Square-Enix too if you guys want.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
bluegrazz

I'm with you on this- Completely . I have no difficulty believing that the "Elite" (for lack of a better word) are very much into the occult . I have no difficulty believing that the head Honchos at most modern corporations are occultist and I think they also do their best to inject their symbolism into Pop culture.

I just think that most Game developers, Fantasy/Sci-Fi Authors, Metal Bands etc. who use the Symbols and such are doing it in an "innocent" way and are not part of any agenda. Since someone developing a game like World of Warcraft will more likely than not be a "geek" for Fantasy games then they are already well schooled in these ideas , symbols and philosophy (although to them its a fiction) and certainly these things will be recycled into their work.

To see people place so much emphasis on this symbolism being directly placed into these things by the Illuminati (again, lack of a better word here) means the Illuminati (or those in the know) would have to number in the literal Millions... I just cant see that being plausible and I know with certainty that many accused of being Illuminati are not- They just happen to have picked up upon and used symbols they know nothing about.

Do I know this as fact- NO. I am a realist and understand that I dont know squat. Even the "Facts" I know could very possibly be deception. Anything is possible (technically) BUT I still try to base my hypotheses on common sense, odds and probability and my understanding a bit of how the world works.

My response's were mainly directed towards meta. I clearly see and agree that there is an occult aspect to the game- I just dont see it as part of the "Agenda" but rather a byproduct of the agenda if that makes any sense.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
lara

Quote:
I'm with you on this- Completely . I have no difficulty believing that the "Elite" (for lack of a better word) are very much into the occult . I have no difficulty believing that the head Honchos at most modern corporations are occultist and I think they also do their best to inject their symbolism into Pop culture.

I just think that most Game developers, Fantasy/Sci-Fi Authors, Metal Bands etc. who use the Symbols and such are doing it in an "innocent" way and are not part of any agenda. Since someone developing a game like World of Warcraft will more likely than not be a "geek" for Fantasy games then they are already well schooled in these ideas , symbols and philosophy (although to them its a fiction) and certainly these things will be recycled into their work.

To see people place so much emphasis on this symbolism being directly placed into these things by the Illuminati (again, lack of a better word here) means the Illuminati (or those in the know) would have to number in the literal Millions... I just cant see that being plausible and I know with certainty that many accused of being Illuminati are not- They just happen to have picked up upon and used symbols they know nothing about.

Do I know this as fact- NO. I am a realist and understand that I dont know squat. Even the "Facts" I know could very possibly be deception. Anything is possible (technically) BUT I still try to base my hypotheses on common sense, odds and probability and my understanding a bit of how the world works.

My response's were mainly directed towards meta. I clearly see and agree that there is an occult aspect to the game- I just dont see it as part of the "Agenda" but rather a byproduct of the agenda if that makes any sense.

Those are very good arguments and you somehow managed to express how I feel towards this agenda somehow.

Kudos! Seriously, dude.

To condense my interpretation I got from your post, I will say that I don't believe that your average hireling/intern working for Blizzard is an occult initiate(at the very least) either.

This assertion goes for any other massive media vehicles, be it films, news and games corp. Those people we see reporting the news, writing quests for a game, or acting an script might or might not be aware of the occultism behind said scripts, news, or (game) lore.

I am almost convinced they are like you and me. We're all human and prone to errrm and they say, right? Even smart people can get conned into things that are not really beneficial to us, or mankind even.

When I think about Tigole and Furor, I think of normal people who got caught up in this.

It was not for fortune (for them) but really all about fame I think. Some major corporate head saw that and thought they could entice naturally charismatic people to further their agenda. Exactly the same way they spot talented people to act in their films, write 'their' books and so on, you know?

Last edited by lara; 05-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #14
lara

Because of bluegrazz's post, I want to start this discussion all over, if that is cool with you all.

Let's depart from the premise that big corps control many creative endeavors in the world. Such endeavors can either serve to enlighten and help us grow (through their entertainment, intellectual or spiritual value) or make us regress in many ways. This goes for anything we create, because anything we make can have either good or evil applications/results.

David Icke taught us to ask the question "Who does this benefit?"

Regarding mmorpgs (and let's use WoW as our model) they can be benefiting an agenda that the players and game developers are not aware of. How that possible? I don't think I need to explain this, right? We all know that no matter how alert and scrupulous we are, we can still become an easy target for exploitation by this malefic elite(whoever they are.)

So here we are, studying online gaming community with that in mind.

Have a look at the Vivendi wiki entry, please:

Look at how long this corp has been around and amassing power throughout the centuries. Obviously many generations of people contributed to its growth and it culminated into Vivendi being extremely successful. This is a remarkable accomplishment.

I suggest that we examine how it arrived at this current 'happy ending' and find out clues as to whether or not this particular enterprise is serving a global agenda that is leading us towards an Owerlian future, be it through their television channels or online games, which use a lot of occult symbolism, which (un-beknownst to us) is effective at manipulating us towards favoring a cause that does not benefit any of us, but it does help those in control.

Last edited by lara; 05-09-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #15
martg
Banned

Fascinating stuff on WoW, i've never played that one but have to admit that in the past i was a 'hardcore' gamer .

there is definately a large amount occult symbolism in games. Games like Doom3 and Oblivion are fairly obvious as they heavily feature Demon Entities, but I do agree with bluegrazz to a certain extent that it's unlikely for all these to be deliberate, having said that, That WoW logging in screen gives me the creeps

for pure Illuminati symbolism in games you can't really top Assassin's Creed by Ubisoft, the story itself is about a conflict between the Hassassin (did I spell that right?) and the Templars and their struggle to control a powerful atrifact that can control peoples minds, the other side of the story is set in the present day, you get take prisoner by a corporation who you find out is directly linked to the Templars and they are still searching for this artifact.

at the end of the game, if you use your special vision mode, you find all sorts of Illuminati symbolism including: the date 21/12/12 in a barcode ((the mark of the beast) it could be written the american way - 12/21/12, i can't remember), the eye in the pyramid and various other things that are beyond my understanding

martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
lara

Wow! That's definitely very interesting, martg.

It's just too peculiar that the game's story takes place circa sept/2012. Okay, I admit they could have just tapped into the 2012 doomsday frenzy, after all this game came out in 2007, not 1987 or a decade ago when talk about 2012 was not mainstream yet.

But those screenshots look so blatant that even a newbie like me recognizes those symbols and what they represent for the people initiated into the occult.

As for the studio that made Assassin's Creed, they look like your average massive corporation merging with and acquiring other companies recently. It is just as David himself says how much faster these merges are happening and small enterprises get devoured at an alarming pace.

This is Ubisoft's logo (Assassin's Creed studio):
Old 05-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
martg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara View Post
Wow! That's definitely very interesting, martg.

It's just too peculiar that the game's story takes place circa sept/2012. Okay, I admit they could have just tapped into the 2012 doomsday frenzy, after all this game came out in 2007, not 1987 or a decade ago when talk about 2012 was not mainstream yet.

But those screenshots look so blatant that even a newbie like me recognizes those symbols and what they represent for the people initiated into the occult.

As for the studio that made Assassin's Creed, they look like your average massive corporation merging with and acquiring other companies recently. It is just as David himself says how much faster these merges are happening and small enterprises get devoured at an alarming pace.

This is Ubisoft's logo (Assassin's Creed studio):
i'd not really considered the company before, i'd just assumed the progammers/writers were awake, now that you post their logo it's plainly another eye/sun motif
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #18
marpat
Banned

Quote:
I think way too much gets read into these things. The folks who make these games grew up with a knowledge of "Occult" symbolism through things like Dungeons and Dragons or Heavy Metal band's, Popular Horror Movies etc.

Its pretty natural to incorporate these symbols into a game of Magic and Fantasy.

There is a restaurant locally that is Mom and Pop owned. This place has a perfect Illuminati Sun as its Logo . The Owners are about as much "elite" or "Illuminati" connected as a Native Villager in the Congo. Its a Breakfast Diner and they liked the logo (its funny to know what the logo really is) but are in no way trying to promote the Illuminati.

I think on a mass scale this is happening but I thinkk 99.999% of the people who use the logo's and symbolism are in no way promoting any agenda.
This is true. A mystery/ magic game is going to have symbols and ideas in it and feature strange creatures.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
lara

It is hardly a black or white issue to be certain, because finding proof that the symbolism present in these games is a result of really talented, creative and imaginative people unknowingly unleashing occultism into an entertainment medium, or completely aware of it is an impossible task. Though it is difficult to picture said people not having at least some rudimentary knowledge of occult symbolism. Actually it is really unlikely that game developers are not very well educated in mythology and (general, at the very least) symbolism.

We can study personal individuals ('rock star' designers like Pardo, Sid Meier, Mcquaid, Sakagushi, etcetcetc.) But I think we must do it with caution here, lest we denounce them as part of an agenda they are likely unaware of. This will be my instance. Anybody is free to pursue the premise that the dev-teams are in on it, so long as it's done with proof (i.e. pictures of those people at Bohemian Grove, sourced interviews and quotes from these people indicating they are sympathetic towards the globalist cause and so on.)

So let's get this out of the way once and for all. It is understood that fantasy games, or games with a futuristic/sci-fi setting are intrinsically going to have some elements drawn from occultism and other symbolic references present in our world. After all, they tap into this material to be created, otherwise there would be no point of departure.

What we can try to learn and investigate is if huge media conglomerates are sponsoring computer/console games simply for profits or with the idea that they're just another tool for: predictive programming, occultism indoctrination or mind control.

Last edited by lara; 06-09-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #20
lara

Okay, let's start from the beginning, right?

A History of video games:
Yes, I know it is Wikipedia and that the entry might have faults and somewhat erroneous information Just using the link for a reference point here.

The link describes the evolution of electronic games since the 1950's. It parallels the evolution of computers and programming for obvious reasons. The important thing to keep in mind here (if you believe the theory that sometimes technology is bestowed upon us by external forces, instead of being painstakingly developed by us) is to observe how fast we arrived at this point, from seemingly random events.

We go from basic arcade games to rudimentary consoles, then to much better consoles and, once personal computers become widely available to the average consumer, to pc games.

For the sake of brevity, I am going to skip the console evolution, even if I do want to explore that down the road, because it is hard to pass on it when pc games obviously drew a lot from console elements, but had to adapt to an entirely new set of controls.

Incidentally, an aspect I find fascinating about gamers in general is how fast they too can adapt to new controls, settings and so on. The obvious explanation is that those things follow a certain standard and rightly so, because it would hurt sales if people had to constantly learn the basics for each new title release.

Our ability to record standards and apply them is something I still want to highlight for praise. It can also dismiss the notion that humans are not capable of quickly evolving and perfecting new technology.