Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2007, 03:19 AM   #1
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Question JonBenet Ramsey - WTF Happened?


This is one of those mysteries that I just cannot forget. It's the same as the girls taken by Gert Van Rooyen in South Africa. They're never far from my thoughts. Anyway, I never thought that JonBenet was murdered by her parents. There was no real evidence to prove it was them, and besides who would choke their own child with a garrotte, and then smash her head in with a golf club? I mean, how cruel and sadistic! So, I just never thought it could be them. However, I am reading a book called Thanks For The Memories and I now have a completely different opinion about this case.


I'm going to research it further, because it doesn't seem so complicated anymore. Brice Taylor (Susan Ford) talks about beauty pageants being a kind of meat market where children are "sponsored" (sold). JonBenet was found in her own home with a garrotte around her neck (torture device). So, is it possible that her parents were involved in some kind of mind-control program?

But the reason I actually started this thread is that while reading about JonBenet's father John Ramsey, I discovered that he is dating the mother of missing (and probably dead) Natalee Holloway. Nothing wrong with that, but I guess it just surprised me.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:53 AM   #2
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

JonBenet's case has been one that I have followed since the beginning. I would go back and forth on who was responsible....intruder or parent/family. Well now that I have recenty begin researching all of this, no wonder it hasn't been solved!!!!! No wonder! Patsy, JonBenet's mom was a beauty pageant queen, as well as JonBenet's aunt Pam....and JonBenet no less was being raised as one. John, JonBenet's dad was in the Navy. He owned a successful Computer business at the time of the crime. His oldest daughter Beth had died a few years earlier in a car crash...some say she, as well as JonBenet had visions/dreams of people in black overcoats coming to their bedside and Beth was just remembering these when she died.

I have heard the Natalie Holloway said that her mom was related to Hitler....
and John and Beth are dating? What is up with that?

I do visit a site called coffeepotghost....used to be about evp's, but now....those evp's discuss aliens, cannabilism and the like......

interesting indeed...

I do feel now I know what happened to JonBenet.


Has anyone been to reverse speech site?
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:21 AM   #3
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

What do you guys think about Laci Peterson, Chandra Levy and Natalie Holloway? Esp. in Aruba, Southern California?
What now about Madeliene Mccann? Something is up and will be exposed.......
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 AM   #4
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejam View Post
What do you guys think about Laci Peterson, Chandra Levy and Natalie Holloway? Esp. in Aruba, Southern California?
What now about Madeliene Mccann? Something is up and will be exposed.......
Chandra Levy
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 AM   #5
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

Thank you for the link Tinmenace.......
Kind of crazy ....huh? No one believes me or even listens to me....
In my life, it is all about Christianity and the like.......I do not deny Christ...but give up the dogma.....I can remember when those that smoked and danced were going to Hell......
I just want someone to talk to .....and beat these guys/gals...whatever, I do not care...Tired...Tired.
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2007, 05:26 AM   #6
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

I am not being trying to be judgemental here....but maybe I am......
On the sites of JonBenet, most think it was a Ramsey. Then others think it it was an intruder. I have been looking for somewhere to go where I know the truth....or believe I do. I do like reading here....but I see the same thing here as I do everywhere else....bickering and who is right........what is the truth? Who is the truth? No one I guess. It is up to me to figure it out.


You all know who read here the truth...Do you not?
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2007, 05:19 AM   #7
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

I read here often.....and enjoy it....but will someone else tell me their thoughts on this.
This is one of the top unsolved crimes of the century......
oh now we are in to another Peterson, well okay....
but this child was a robitron or whatever...and was sacrificied and I can get no one to believe me or even converse with me about it.
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #8
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejam View Post
I read here often.....and enjoy it....but will someone else tell me their thoughts on this.
This is one of the top unsolved crimes of the century......
oh now we are in to another Peterson, well okay....
but this child was a robitron or whatever...and was sacrificied and I can get no one to believe me or even converse with me about it.
Totally ritualistic, imo. Christmas eve? Hmm...

Inside the house? Hmmm

Child molesters almost ALWAYS remove the children from the house, unless they also live in the house...in fact I don't think I've heard of a stranger staying inside the house to torture a child.

I think that there was another person there, but WITH the permission of the parents.



tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #9
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

thank you tin.....I believe that too
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #10
nuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,660
Default

i remember watching a quite in depth programme on the jonbenet ramsey murder, i think it was on discovery channel, if i can find a link to it anywhere i will put it up.They seemed to in this programme completely quash the theory with facts and other dna evidence that the parents killed her.
nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #11
quelyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit View Post
i remember watching a quite in depth programme on the jonbenet ramsey murder, i think it was on discovery channel, if i can find a link to it anywhere i will put it up.They seemed to in this programme completely quash the theory with facts and other dna evidence that the parents killed her.
FYI
I have read many other sources that say Natalie Holloway was sold into white slavery/prostitution in South America. JonBenet & Maddie were ritual sacrifice. Chandra Levy killed because she was actually a Mossad cross agent or something like that. So, the CA senator wasn't playin her but she was using him.
True or not??? who knows but another viewpoint at best!
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 02:21 AM   #12
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

Totally ritualistic, imo. Christmas eve? Hmm...

Inside the house? Hmmm

Child molesters almost ALWAYS remove the children from the house, unless they also live in the house...in fact I don't think I've heard of a stranger staying inside the house to torture a child.

I think that there was another person there, but WITH the permission of the parents.

This is correct, according to the Akashic records.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 02:31 AM   #13
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejam View Post
I am not being trying to be judgemental here....but maybe I am......
On the sites of JonBenet, most think it was a Ramsey. Then others think it it was an intruder. I have been looking for somewhere to go where I know the truth....or believe I do. I do like reading here....but I see the same thing here as I do everywhere else....bickering and who is right........what is the truth? Who is the truth? No one I guess. It is up to me to figure it out.

You all know who read here the truth...Do you not?
Relax joejam.
Take an hour out to hear this man explain who Truth is:
http://video.google.com/googleplayer...41969872696254
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #14
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

Thanks phildee3. Can you tell me more about the Akashic records? esp. concerning JonBenet?
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #15
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejam View Post

Thanks phildee3. Can you tell me more about the Akashic records? esp. concerning JonBenet?
Everything that has ever happened has imprinted itself on the aether.
With clairsentience, one can "read" this information as if the aether were a parchment.
These are the "Akashic records."
The best and safest way that I know of, to develop clairsentience, is by studying the work of Rudolf Steiner; specifically "How to Know Higher Worlds" but also by reading his philosophy generally.

I cannot be specific about JonBenet unless you ask a specific question.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #16
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Everything that has ever happened has imprinted itself on the aether.
With clairsentience, one can "read" this information as if the aether were a parchment.
These are the "Akashic records."
The best and safest way that I know of, to develop clairsentience, is by studying the work of Rudolf Steiner; specifically "How to Know Higher Worlds" but also by reading his philosophy generally.

I cannot be specific about JonBenet unless you ask a specific question.

Who was her killer? (An idea anyways, if you can't incriminate yourself) Was it intentional? If so, why? What was to be gained by the sacrifice?
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #17
joejam
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 43
Default

Thanks for the info on Rudolf Steiner.
joejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 09:47 AM   #18
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejam View Post

Who was her killer? (An idea anyways, if you can't incriminate yourself) Was it intentional? If so, why? What was to be gained by the sacrifice?
You and tinmenace are both correct so far.
The "intruder" was an "uncle."
They were all role playing and it got out of hand.
It wasn't a cold-blooded kind of "intentional" sacrifice like Maddie.
Quite the opposite, in fact.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #19
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
The "intruder" was an "uncle."
They were all role playing and it got out of hand.
It wasn't a cold-blooded kind of "intentional" sacrifice like Maddie.
Quite the opposite, in fact.
Yep, someone the child knew. She even ate some pineapple with him.


tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #20
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Yep, someone the child knew. She even ate some pineapple with him.
She was not a child.
Not in the role-playing scenario, anyway,
and that was their reality,
one that we must accept if we are to understand what happened.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:29 PM.