Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other MSM
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
hissil
Inactive

Default Illuminati Killed Michael Jackson

There's a reason he was killed. He was starting to speak out against the NWO. He exposed the media and education system for being lies and propaganda and was trying to break away from the Satanic Music Industry. He was killed, just like Hendrix, Marley, JFK, and Lennon because someone with this much recognition could easily expose them. Any mainstream musician who promotes peace and unity instead of hatred and separation becomes a target. His doctor was also a freemason.

Last edited by hissil; 27-08-2009 at 07:39 PM.
hissil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
gaias child

I agree, I've done lots of research into this and I have no doubt. He owned half of SonyATV publishing and he exposed the corruption of the music industry and Mafia Sony and left them, owning half of Sony. He exposed Tommy Mottola for being a criminal and got him sacked and the next thing was the child allegations, they were orchestrated by very powerful people .The intention behind it all was to ruin his career and create a financial situation to force him to sell his music catelogue. MJ said himself over and over the conspiracy against him to get his catelogue.

These concerts would have put him back on the map and people would have known that the media lies were not true and he would also have been in a position to be free of Sony. And a powerful person in the music industry one with a message for uniting the world with the power of love, tptb were terrified of the influence this would have, and their plans for the world so they had to kill him.

Sony have made loads of money out of his death, they sold more music in 24 hours after his death than in the past 12 years. AEG had insurance policy that covered overdose but not natural death, so they benefit, the owner of AEG Philip Answutz also has small media empite including examiner.com running every contradictory story under the sun on MJ. From demerol overdose not true,no demerol was found in MJ body in affidavit, to aids too him dying of an illness, it is all orchestrated by these powerful people.

Mj was not a drug addict this is orchestrated, he once had dependency on demeral 20years ago so they are rehashing old news to try and make him look like a drug addict,but no demeral was found in his body, according to affidavit, so these initial stories planted in the press by Uri Geller and others were untrue. He is a liar and involved in some way, he introduced Michael to Martin Bashir which was a set up.

Uri also did designs for MJ album invinvible that have loads of weird illuminati symbols on them ie a pyramid with a bulb, eye of horus, UFO, and energy vortex, star of david, one says Israel and USA, and lots of other weird symbols including one that means death of physcial body,they are on his site, one was used and one wasn't. The one that wasn't used has the more sinister symbols that carry the star with no name of god that mean death of physical body which are messages to communicate to others.

http://site.uri-geller.com/mj

Dr Murray says that he was giving MJ tiny amount of propofol only for 6 weeks, why would he start taking propofol, for 6 weeks before going on tour, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't help you sleep or help you rest, it makes you unconscious ,and the amount he says he gave him was so tiny it wouldn't do anything,but it could react with other things in his system, a herb called ephedra was found in MJ body, this can react with propofol. MJ was into holistic medicine and I believe he hired Murray thinking he was an holistic doctor,one said MJ was attracted to his zen like chopra esq approach but that has gone now, this one is left though.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529782,00.html

I suspect it is Murray as a freemason was poisoning him (unless someone else was doing it)with meds or herbs that would react, with propofol. I also believe this is a ritualistic killing and they forced meds down him in order to kill him at the end when their slow poisoning didn't kill him,hence the delay in calling Emergency, they had to force drugs down him and wait for him to be dead. I think they tortured him and told him they would orchestrate it so the world would think he was a drug addict, and I beleive they filmed it, The house was not sealed as crime scene so now conveniently the evidence is tainted which means it will be difficult for the prosecution to win this. The doctor will walk for this or just do a little time,he may end up dead either suicide or killed by of course a delusional MJ fan.

Also owner of AEG philip Answutz owns a small media empire, including examiner.com which in the past has put out every contradictory story that exists on MJ, from MJ having aids, being addicted to demeral, (we now know not true) to having terminal illness etc etc, the current stories are no more true than past ones.

Colony Capital who own Neverland this is owned by Tom Barrack who used to be attorney for Nixon and for Reagan, he is also lebanes and Dr Tohme MJ business manager, also lebanese who a leaked telephone conversations show MJ was terrified of and dr tohme controlled him including his finances,he also worked for colony capital. Colony Capital also bought the Savoy hotels with Blackstones which is linked to jacob rothschild so there are clear illuminati connections here.

There is a conspiracy of people involved and who benefit from MJ death, Mafia Sony, AEG. John Branca his lawyer ... he fired him in 2006, for siphoning of his money and worked for ziffren who also represented sony, when MJ was in negotiations against sony,this is illegal. Coincidentaly! enough he sent him a letter 8 days before he died reiterating that he wanted him to handle his affairs and be executor of his will, how convenient!! MJ made a new will every 5 years so the one from 2002 is a fake will. I wonder what happened to the genuine will.

The fake/old will was done on 7/7/02, his memorial was on 7/7/09 exactly 7 years earlier,he was buried 70 days after his death, and he died on 25th after summer solstice 2+5=7. MJ also had symbols of number 7 on dangerous cover and he wore the numbers 777,the message his army of love, his album in 2007 was called 7even.

Finally Michael was doing stroner human rights songs before the trials this one in 2004 about ending of war called we have had enough and these are all reasons why he was killed,as a celebrity None radiated love or generated as much love or knew thepower of love and Michael Jackson was about love his entire life. He scared the shit out of the NWO , everything MJ stood was the the complete opposite of the NWO. I'veheard from many reliable sources including fans who spoke to MJ shortly before he died and his makeup artist that the concerts from MJ view were about LOVE about how we needed love in order to heal the world,this must have been NWO worst nightmare.

he innocently questioned why
Why his mother had to die
What did these soldiers come here for ?
If they're for peace, why is there war ?

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough

Last edited by gaias child; 08-09-2009 at 01:21 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
starshine
Inactive

Doesn't the family of Michael Jackson run his catalogue now, and the Illuminati killed him because he was more profitable dead than alive.

Last edited by starshine; 08-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
gaias child

The catelogue goes to the trust which John Branca as executor of the will so he will decide what will be done with mj money and catelogue an dhe also represents Marty Bandier of sony.

MJ sacked JB in 2006 because he was siphoning mj money with Tommy Mottola, it was discovered during the trials and JB was representing sony as well as MJ which is illegal. The will from 2002 is fake, Mj made wills every five years, so the real will must have been destroyed. He had an attorney Johnny Cochran who died, conveniently around time of trials, when MJ found out about Branca and mottola, so he may have known about the real will.

John Branca tried to stop Katherine becoming trustee of the estate why? because I suspect he wants to fiddle MJ money siphoning it off for himself, he is corrupt and has done before and his business friends and sony are mafia. John Brana as executor of the will decide what his family have and will try and create a situation to force them to sell the catelogue. It is all orchestrated. Follow the money.

The wierd thing is JB has a letter that MJ wrote to him 8 days before he died reiterating that he wanted him to be executor of his will and to handle his affairs. Why would he write that 8 days before he died.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
linda28

It's all just speculations. I believe Michael is not dead. There is more evidence pointing to that, than the illuminati. Dr Murray might not even be real. Where is he? No photos of him anywhere at all and he killed the most famous artist in the world. Doesn't make sense.

I think Mottola has better things to do than being bitter, years after (like banging his new latina babe wife). And if anyone killed Michael, they would go to jail for life, so who would wanna do such a crazy thing?
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
It's all just speculations. I believe Michael is not dead. There is more evidence pointing to that, than the illuminati. Dr Murray might not even be real. Where is he? No photos of him anywhere at all and he killed the most famous artist in the world. Doesn't make sense.

I think Mottola has better things to do than being bitter, years after (like banging his new latina babe wife). And if anyone killed Michael, they would go to jail for life, so who would wanna do such a crazy thing?

Are you serious? Dr Murrays' pictures are everywhere, and I've seen one with his freemason necklace. That one isn't everywhere though. He has even done a youtube. It was even in mainstream media. I think Murray is the fall guy, what he gave michael would not kill anyone so I'mnot convinced it is him, although I think he is involved, he wont go to prison it probably won't even go to court. After all why haven't they arrested him yet? strange compare that with the way MJ was treated. If it does go to court he will probably die mysteriously, and they will blame it on a delusional MJ fan.

http://freemasonry-watch.blogspot.co...ad-murray.html

Also a media company admitted they hoaxed the mj might not be dead videos in order to show how easy it is for people to believe anything. this way though they are able to also discredit any real conspiracy.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sho...15373045?f=rss

An ex MI5 agent I heard interviewed on Princess Di death said they do this kind of thing,they plant false conspiracies that get proved false and thereby all conspiracies are then regarded false. Besides, he could have gone into hiding if he wanted he has done before. No need to fake death and he would not cause grief to his fans children and family. So sorry but he is 100% dead. They had an autopsy !!!and a memorial and a funeral..

No he is dead because many people especially sony and AEG profit big time with MJ death and that is the reason. Not to mention the message he had to deliver at the concerts

Last edited by gaias child; 12-09-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #7
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Doesn't the family of Michael Jackson run his catalogue now, and the Illuminati killed him because he was more profitable dead than alive.
I agree, he i s more profitable dead than alive read my post about on JOhn Branca,also MJ let sony have a stake in his catelogue, but there were clauses that if anything went morally wrong with MJ the catelogue went to sony and if he was dead it would go back to sony, a few months later the allegations happened.

Also John Branca who is executor of MJ will, also works for sony yikes. Katherine fought to be a trustee,whilst John Branca tried to block, so she will try to keep hold of catelogue, but it isn't likely with these vultures on board. Mj hated sony and exposed them for being corrupt and left them, look at the killer thriller speech, on youtube where he exposes Sony

Last edited by gaias child; 12-09-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
linda28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
Are you serious? Dr Murrays' pictures are everywhere, and I've seen one with his freemason necklace. That one isn't everywhere though. He has even done a youtube. It was even in mainstream media.
No. His pictures are not everywhere. There are two pictures of him out there. And one is from 2006. The Freemason necklace is photoshopped.
And the youtube video is fake - it's made with this program, I don't remember the name of it - but it disguises the true identity of someone. And everything he said is very similar to Michael's words. He talks in riddles. So this video is highly doubtable.

So the question remains - why are there not any pictures of Murray after MJs death? Why not one single papparazzi taking a shot of him? Because he is not real. The papparrazi's managed to shoot the ambulance and MJ in the ambulance car (this picture was fake as well though) but they did not manage to get a hold of Murray. That's odd. Because they would make a lot of money if they did.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #9
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

The Illuminati murdered him? I thought it was definitely the CIA?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78970

Or are they the same thing? Or was it aliens?

That's it - aliens I reckon!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
linda28

The illuminati did not murder MJ. There is no proof of that whatsoever, but only some gossip from the maniacs that blames it all on the illuminati.

Michael is more popular now than he has been for many years - so the illuminati would have more to gain by keeping Michael alive. Especially when he was said to be sick with cancer as well.

And no, Michael was not into some anti vaccine stuff with some woman, that's nonsense. He is smart, and he never talks politics. Unlike Madonna - she goes on stage telling Bush to suck this and that, and she is still alive. So Michael saying heal the world is nothing new. That does not make him a threat to NWO. The memorial in July was seen by a billion people and must be the biggest peace conference ever. How could NWO allow that then? Because they don't care.

Michael is alive. He either did this to make a huge comeback, or has gone into hiding in Dubai or some other country, and it has been planned for a long time.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #11
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Michael is alive. He either did this to make a huge comeback, or has gone into hiding in Dubai or some other country, and it has been planned for a long time.
Excellent! Where's the evidence for this? I'd love to read it
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 13-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
linda28

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Excellent! Where's the evidence for this? I'd love to read it
Lol. Evidence is that nothing is what it seems in the whole MJ death. Everything from false witnesses to fake photos to videos. So if the illuminati did this to Michael, they'd do a much more professional job that wouldn't have this soap opera of unanswered questions. And yeah, there are also a lot of clues, and numerology involved in this. They reveal one hint, then another. It's totally crazy and not normal.

Last edited by linda28; 13-09-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #13
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Lol. Evidence is that nothing is what it seems in the whole MJ death. Everything from false witnesses to fake photos to videos. So if the illuminati did this to Michael, they'd do a much more professional job that wouldn't have this soap opera of unanswered questions. And yeah, there are also a lot of clues, and numerology involved in this. They reveal one hint, then another. It's totally crazy and not normal.
OK. Cool, so where do we start then.......?

Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 13-09-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #14
zarah

Quote:
I absolutely would love Michael to be alive, from what I've read of his life, and I haven't been that much of a fan tbh, he's had an awful time. I also believe, again from what I've read, that he's been used by the elite and punished when he moved to work against them. The issue I have is that you don't actually have any evidence, you seem to be working on the premise that he must be alive because you think that photos were faked, there are unanswered questions surrounding his death, and subjective clues 'they' reveal. Can you not be more clear?

I've spent silly amounts of time on the net at death hoax sites, but I haven't ever read or seen anything which is anything more than wishful thinking.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #15
gaias child

MJ was killed alright, he dies of cardiac arrest whilst living with a cardiologist, nothing adds up from the freemason cardiologist who doesn't even know how to do CPR and delays calling Emergency for up to an hour an half after he says he found him breathing why?

This shit is deep and most don't even understand what Michael Jackson was about and what a danger he was to TPTB, the zionist media did such a good job in assassinating his character.

I'm very clued up and done a lot of research in other areas, plus I've had my own experiences of what the system does when you expose it, I recognise the pattern.

RTL admitted hoaxing those videos that MJ was alive to show that anyone will believe a conspiracy theory, this is done to discredit the real conspiracy. RTL is owned by german Bertelsmann corporate media family. They are also linked to Sony. These are facts not theories. They also own random house books that publish Deepak Chopra, another so called friend of MJ who is just a media stooge who is also in the political think tank club of rome.

Deepak and Uri are media stooges and planted the MJ drug rumours in the media,those drugs Uri says MJ was taking ie demeral were not even found in Michael Jackson's body, and I've read the affidavit,so these are facts not theories, and they are both liars. They are both controlled owned by media coorproations, the entire media circus around MJ drug overdose death is scripted.

Last edited by gaias child; 13-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 13-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #16
timmy

Oh, if the missing video tapes from his home were found...
If somebody in this investigation even pay attention to that?!
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #17
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy View Post
Oh, if the missing video tapes from his home were found...
If somebody in this investigation even pay attention to that?!

Exactly, why are they not investigating, either they are missing or it is possible LAPD have removed them for their investigation, they won't communicate what they find to us. I wonder why they are also not arresting Conrad Murray, given he has been charged with homicide.
Old 14-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
linda28

I have not yet seen one LAPD person talk, or any doctor from the hospital. That's pretty weird.
And yes, if Dr Murray is to be charged, then why doesn't anything happen? We were told 2 weeks ago it was a matter of days before that happened...

No one has seen the dead body of Michael. We are told his children saw it on the June 25th, and two weeks later. Sounds crazy.

It's not easy to show one piece of evidence to why he is still alive because there are so many things entwined in the whole thing. One has to dig into it on their own I guess.
But many of the fans believe it is all a reality movie...

The RTL video does not prove anything. It had nothing to do with Michael. Anyone can make it and add fake license plates. So they did not fool any fans if that's what they wanted to do. Ok maybe a couple but.
It's totally different than what's going on within the family, friends and murder investigation - which is about MJ, unlike the RTL video.

Thing is, they want us to believe MJ died of a drug overdose but all his fans knows MJ hated drugs. So he would never risk his life, being the father of 3 children, by becoming addicted to drugs just 3 weeks before his big comeback.

So yeah, there are tons of fake stories out there coming from the same "source". Many people believe it is all done my MJ, to fool the media once and for all, and regain his fame.

Last edited by linda28; 14-09-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 17-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #19
gaias child

Here is a wonderful interview from Jermaine first outside of US in Ireland, where he talks a little about the conpiracy around MJ and to get hold of his sony catelogue..

Last edited by gaias child; 17-09-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 17-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #20
gushen

Default gus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissil View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4yq8VCjBs

There's a reason he was killed. He was starting to speak out against the NWO. He exposed the media and education system for being lies and propaganda and was trying to break away from the Satanic Music Industry. He was killed, just like Hendrix, Marley, JFK, and Lennon because someone with this much recognition could easily expose them. Any mainstream musician who promotes peace and unity instead of hatred and separation becomes a target. His doctor was also a freemason.

I've never been a fan of Michael, but I was moved to do some research on him after his death. As an amateur conspiracy researcher and a spiritualist, something told me that Michael's death was the beginning of something far more profound, something that is related to our progression through the End Times.

Michael was clearly a conscious individual. Don't think for a second that he was this childish, troubled individual. This is how the media wants to portray him: as Jacko, the Wacko. He was aware of certain things, of the conspiracy behind the entertainment industry, and even behind the whole world structure. He mentioned a "conspiracy" several times in interviews etc, but he would not go into details about it.

He also gave many clues in his songs:

(Michael)
Tired of the injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean, damn it?
Kickin' me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, damn it
whoo!

See also 'They Don't Care About Us', 'Leave Me Alone' and other songs...

I recognize that he may have been manipulated by the Illuminati during his early career. He broke free and became a rebel. He broke with his family/father and went to build his own career based on what he believed.

His whole skin disease also has a important figure to it. He was a guy that literally helped the world with transcending racial differences. The crowds attending to his shows were a mixture of all races and ages, and he would move them all with his performance.

Many fans have expressed their love for Michael, the spirit, not the person. Michael was one of those transcendental artists. Wait a second, "one of those"? I cannot think of anyone else right now, except for a female singer/composer that I will mention later.

I also believe that Michael transcended DNA in one lifetime. Very few people can do it. I'll explain.

First of all, know that the spirit, and conscious / willed evolution, can override all DNA programming, but you cannot deny the existence of an hierarchy (note: DNA is a spiral [ladder]) in the physical universe. It is a hierarchy of power that exists in terms of the amount of energy that a creature can control. Certain genetic makeups correspond to certain levels of energy. If you could raise your energy level in an instant, your makeup would change accordingly.

The black race is stronger genetically and more adapted to life on Earth, but the white race has more potential for development -- enter technology and the majority of white people in power. So in terms of energy throughput (potential), you can say that the white race, and most importantly, the aryan race, are at the top. They say that the white race is more "brainy". Indeed, the brain requires much more power than the rest of the body.

There are books talking about the extraterrestrial Aryan race and how they are the prime form of humans (genderized) in the 4th dimension, or something like that. (Above the Aryans, only our original androgynous bodies before the fall from Eden.) So, maybe there was a true foundation to Hitler's delusions.

Now, you must understand that I'm strictly talking about the genetic ladder that permeates the universe. This is a fact. If some of you guys really think that there aren't genetic barriers in this world, you are deluded.

Michael was undoubtedly a very powerful individual that transcended DNA programming, and his work and skin condition reflect this. He went from black to white. How symbolic. Yes, they call it a disease, but I'm working on an archetype level here. See the clues, see the symbols -- it is all that matters on a fundamental level.

In a certain sense, Michael had so much power that he became somewhat untouchable by the occult forces behind the industry.

A figure like him with such worldwide recognition, speaking the truth about the media, and preaching for unconditional love cannot be left unchecked by the Illuminati. He was set up many times: Martin Bashir, the media, and money predators. He was also abused in police custody. People tried to destroy him and his career. Maybe they succeeded to an extent, hence his recent(?) problem with drugs.

The entire thing with plastic surgery and the fire accident is also very enigmatic. The way he continued to dance with his hair on fire... it just makes me think.

Michael himself understood that he was a powerful force against the establishment. He often portrayed himself as a mix of savior and angel. Later he changed into a more messianic pose. Now, if his death was really faked, we may soon have Michael, the messiah. I've heard rumors that he was going to reveal something during his 2009 tour.

Will Michael vindicate his messianic figure? Well, I have a positive intuition according to the following:

I've been a fan of Kate Bush, an english singer/composer, for many years. A lot could be said about this enigmatic woman. She was aware of certain things at the 80's, before I was even born, or interested into conspiracy theories.

Some of her songs, specially 'Experiment IV' and 'Cloudbusting', are about conspiracies. In the 'Cloudbusting' video, we see Wilhelm Reich being taken by the government and his work being confiscated -- exactly how it is rumored to have happened. It is said that Wilhelm's work was later incorporated into the Montauk project, which has a HUGE importance to this timeline and reality.

'Experiment IV' deals with the use of sound weapons by the military for the purpose of mind control. Dude, this is Montauk Project all the way!

As you can see, Kate Bush was touching on some deep stuff at that time. Like Michael, she had power over THEM. She removed herself from limelight. Also, EMI would stay put like a good doggy waiting for her albums to be produced, and she would produce them at her own time, home and studio. (I definitely should make a thread about Kate.)

Now, the interesting bit is that in her last album 'Aerial', the leading song 'King of the Mountain' is about the possibility that Elvis is alive, and perhaps waiting to show his face to the world again. If you research into folklore, you will find out that 'King of the mountain' is a motif in which a legendary hero dwells sleeping in a cave in a remote, high mountaintop, along with a body of his armed retainers. He sleeps waiting for his time to return (End Times?).

The connection with Elvis is that Michael used to talk about how he would eventually end like him. But how exactly like Elvis?

Just imagine if Michael really did fake his own death, then went into a temporary hiatus only to come back and reveal something to the world. I'm not religious, but I'm betting that "Archangel Michael" will come back on the moment of tribulation, whatever that may mean. Or maybe he won't be back in person, but in essence, as when something about him leaks through the media. I'm betting on it.

"Were sendin' out, A Major love, and this is our, Message to you, the planets are lining up, were bringin' brighter days, their all aligned, waiting for you! Can't you see? Your just another part of Me!" - Michael Jackson