Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #41
angelx666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
Nothing as drastic as guillotine executions for dissenters is even remotely possible absent a deep event or series of deep events of such earth-shuddering magnitude as to warrant a revolution in political thought globally. Such events, however, remain very much on the cards.
oh right, pole shifting, i forgot about that, not sure tho, think its more like christian hypo ??

why would anyone then waste time on swine flus if shiftings coming
Old 27-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #42
kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx666 View Post
oh right, pole shifting, i forgot about that, not sure tho, think its more like christian hypo ??

why would anyone then waste time on swine flus if shiftings coming
I meant "earth shuddering" metaphorically, not literally. Pole shifts indeed...
kodiak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #43
hadabusa
Banned

cia, lookie

in case of CW, get big,fast sniper rifles, small full auto rifles, and learn to build IED's, govt is real affraid of these.

in case they use RF device on mass riots, well, learn what clothes arent affected by rf waves and be prepared2run away.
if you dont,well,youre toast.

stay out of towns.

guillotines on a plane

haha, remember eartslastdope running next2some train?exposing nothing?

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #44
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
Guillotines in America!!!

Georgia House of Representatives
HB1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Sponsor and CoSponsors
Teper, Doug
Links / Committees / Status
Summary / Full Text HC: SJudy SC:
F/R: 01/12/96 L/A: 01/22/96 H - Read 2nd Time
Titles Amended:
Bill List Legislation List Clerk's Page
First Reader Summary

A BILL to amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative policy; to provide for death by guillotine; and for other purposes.

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.

Section 1

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.

"They have admitted to me personally that they or their trucker buddies have delivered shipments of the MODERN GUILLOTINES, manufactured in China and Japan, and unloaded on the loading docks of San Diego and other west coast ports of entry.

Guillotine shipments have been going on in earnest for many years now, and eyewitness sightings have increased. Military sources have admitted helping unload such deadly cargoes at military facilities, to be stored in warehouse for the hour of NWO/UN takeover.

Incredulous over the early reports I recieved of guillotines in America, I discussed this subject with Patriot investigator Ed Pack, and former CIA NWO planner Elaine. Both admitted that the guillotines were a reality. Elaine commented, "I have been to the manufacturing plant in Japan where they are made. And I have stood on the loading docks of San Diego as they were unloaded to be distributed across America"

Why Are Fema Stockpiling Millions of Coffins???

Apparently all nature contingencies are being taken care of. Photographers snapped pictures of an estimated half a million plastic coffins:

The location of these containers is just off Interstate 20 in Madison.

There appeared to be millions at this particular location. He said there were 2 other locations. They measured 7 long and 3 deep. I did not measure the width.

This particular location was sold by a local whom would not divulge the purchasers. I intended to research Superior Court Records but never got around to doing so.

I did email these pictures to Freedom Radio up North and was told they were FEMA body containers in preparation of possible biological attack.

Now That is A Preparation,
For Something Big!!!

Not to Detract too much from The FEMA angle.
But seeing the Scriptual Script.
That America is following:

Revelation, chapter 20, verse 4;

"And i saw the souls of those that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast (anti-christ), neither his image, neither had received his mark (Microchip Implant) upon their foreheads or in their hands"
Thanks for all the info
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #45
kingmob

We don't know the final plans of the PTB. And to me there is nothing fantastical about cutting peoples' heads off. There is stuff much worse than that going on on mass scale today. That would be a relief for many.
Do I believe in this? Not necessarily. Nor do I exclude this as a definite possibility.

Fear mongering is part of the strategy of the PTB, they feed on the energy released by people in fear.

The myths about concentration camps and mass coffin purchases has been around for quite sometime now. Would any of you believe that a mass flu pandemic would be created on a world scale, with a goal of administering the flu shots to kill masses a few years ago? Its really just as fantastical as any of this guillotine stuff.

I have no doubts though, that NWO will do their utmost to silence the critics, and guillotines could do the job quite well.

Last edited by kingmob; 27-08-2009 at 09:56 PM.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #46
decim

List of incinerators in the United Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ngdom#Proposed

Sites where incinerators exist or are proposed

http://ukwin.org.uk/knowledge-bank/i...-are-proposed/

30 new rubbish incinerator plants planned for the UK

Updated on 21 July 2008
By Tom Clarke
Channel 4 News has found that at least 30 new incinerators are planned nationwide.

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...he+uk+/2351677
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #47
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
We don't know the final plans of the PTB. And to me there is nothing fantastical about cutting peoples' heads off. There is stuff much worse than that going on on mass scale today. That would be a relief for many.
Do I believe in this? Not necessarily. Nor do I exclude this as a definite possibility.

Fear mongering is part of the strategy of the PTB, they feed on the energy released by people in fear.

The myths about concentration camps and mass coffin purchases has been around for quite sometime now. Would any of you believe that a mass flu pandemic would be created on a world scale, with a goal of administering the flu shots to kill masses a few years ago? Its really just as fantastical as any of this guillotine stuff.

I have no doubts though, that NWO will do their utmost to silence the critics, and guillotines could do the job quite well.
Yup, I agree fully, this is the pinnacle of fear mongering. And in fact if you sat the "cost" of the Coffins and the Guiltiness on one side of a scale with the amount of sheer fear that it instills in dissenters on the other, then I bet its still a bargain at twice the price.

To me its like when you were a kid and you pushed your luck with your parents right up until they showed you the belt, and then it was a case of "Ok I would do it again".

I see your coffins and guiltiness, and I raise you an "I still don't give a shit"...lol.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 03:36 AM   #48
los_nomo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Good point!

Perhaps they want to put the skulls on sticks like some of the ancient cultures did,

Instead of killing us then beheading us they can do it at the same time.
nothing ever changes really......
To kill a mass amount of people with the guillitine is just not an efficient way to do it. It's just too darn messy. A person facing the guillotine even if restrained would resist which means getting more people who are willing to do the job. If you administer a drug first, then there goes the "bullits are more expensive" theory.

On the flip side, the guillotine would definitely be more fun.
los_nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 04:12 AM   #49
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
SO IS THIS TRUE OR NOT!!!!!

By Pam Schuffert ..
http://educate-yourself.org/ps/confri ... nesfortlewis28jun08.shtml

June 28 2008

Pam Schuffert Confirms Guillotines Stored at Fort Lewis (June 28, 2008)

Sat, 28 Jun 2008
To: Ken Adachi
Subject: Please post this ASAP! THANKS!-Pam

STAFF SERGEANT/ARMY RANGER/SPEC OPS MAN FROM FORT LEWIS WASHINGTON THAT I JUST MET WHILE TRAVELING FROM MONTANA TO NORTH CAROLINA REVEALS:

'THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU TOLD ME 'THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL LAW!''

NOW he and the men who he told about my reporting, on HOW the guillotines will be used against their fellow Americans, ARE BEING ROUNDED UP AND HUNTED DOWN LIKE DOGS..

Humvees and helicopters surrounding their homes...military pay and all access to bank accounts and credit cards being cut off...and NOW HE IS ON THE RUN! All because they found out the truth about MARTIAL LAW and the guillotines FROM ME and have agreed among themselves to NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS TERRIBLE NWO AGENDA!

-Pamela Schuffert reporting live from NORTH CAROLINA

I was riding on a bus from BUTTE MONTANA to North Carolina, when I met a young man all dressed up in full and impressive ARMY RANGER uniform. He carried his 445 mag gun and many knives and several phones and military backpack and other equipment.
He told me he was a STAFF SERGEANT from FORT LEWIS! Fort Lewis is where many MODERN GUILLOTINES have been stored for a long time, for use in martial law

I teased him at first and told him I knew all about the MODERN GUILLOTINES in Fort Lewis. HE WAS SHOCKED! He said, 'HOW DID YOU KNOW...THIS IS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!' He then admitted he was a Christian.
I told him that the US MILITARY WAS NOT TELLING THE YOUNG MEN LIKE HIM, but these guillotines will be used on AMERICANS AND CHRISTIANS in the future under martial law, to behead all NWO resisters

The longer he listened, the angrier he got. Using a few choice expletives, he said, 'THEY NEVER TOLD US THIS WOULD BE USED ON AMERICANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW...to get RID of all CHRISTIANS and NWO RESISTERS! We THOUGHT they would be used in IRAQ or something!' He then asked me to tell him more and more.
He even filmed me

Finally, so angry at how they were being deceived and brainwashed, he told me,

'I WILL NEVER go along with this NWO agenda! I am A CHRISTIAN! I will contact my men in my platoon (64) and those I can trust who are Christians, I will tell them the TRUTH I was supposed to go to Fort Hood for more SPECIAL OPS training next week, and THEN RETURN TO TRAIN MY MEN IN HOW TO OPERATE THESE GUILLOTINES!

There is a special underground training center where the guillotines are...we are not allowed to bring in any cameras. cell phones, etc, because of HIGH SECURITY AND SILENCE regarding these guillotines.They are 6 and a half feet high, with hand restraints and a place for a person's head as they stand. We were going to use dummies for practice...BUT NOW I AM REFUSING THIS ASSIGNMENT and I will contact the men under me who I can trust...who will NOT go along with this NWO agenda and will come out instead with HUMVEES, WEAPONS and everything we can get our hands on to fight this NWO agenda!'

We parted in Indianapolis...I wondered about the outcome. I was soon to find out! I called him the next day. He told me he talked to his sister and family and they were shocked...they were all military...they told him, 'HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS NWO MARTIAL LAW AGENDA...IT IS ALL HIGHLY CLASSIFIED!'

When he told them about ME (I had given him a copy of my AIRMAN MAGAZINE in it with my famous USAF father's cartoon in it..he was quite amazed and impressed) he told me his USAF aunt would submit my name to USAF intelligence computers to see where I stood in the sight of the USAF He told me, 'She said you are RED FLAGGED (subject to arrest and interrogation) and are classified by the USAF as A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY!' (ME???A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY??? ALL for telling AMERICA THE TRUTH about coming MARTIAL LAW!)

This ARMY RANGER had told me that IF HE HAD BEEN ON THE SIDE OF THE NWO AGENDA, he was authorized as an ARMY RANGER with highest security clearance and much special ops training to MARCH ME OUTSIDE THE BUS AND SHOOT TO KILL for knowing this classified info...OR he could have called the nearest military base and had vehicles come to arrest me immediately and take me away for interrogation and termination.
THAT IS HOW CLASSIFIED MY INSIDE INVESTIGATING AND INFO REALLY IS! And YESTERDAY when I called him, he had even MORE shocking information for me

'I AM ON THE RUN NOW...they are trying to pick me up...and my USAF sister too! OUR PAY AND MILITARY SERVICE AND BANK ACCOUNTS HAVE ALL BEEN CLOSED OFF...we cannot access anything now! THEY ARE NOW ARRESTING HALF THE MEN IN MY PLATOON...men I talked to who agreed that THEY WOULD NEVER GO ALONG WITH A NWO MARTIAL LAW AGENDA...all THEIR pay and service and bank accounts have been cut off from them now too....military helicopters and humvees are surrounding their homes..they are being watched and picked up one by one...one man in my platoon defended himself when they broke into his home, SHOOTING FIVE MILITARY SOLDERS TRYING TO TAKE HIM in the process ( some were killed) before they were able to arrest him! We are on the run now, my sister and I...they are after us too.....'

I am actively now on the phone with Staff Sergeant Donnie. His aunt who ran my name through USAF computers is now being questioned by USAF authorities. I am SURE they are angry with ME right now as well! They may be searching for me at this time as well....with this military scandal breaking and ME in the middle of it!

GET THIS WORD OUT TO EVERYONE! These brave military men are paying the highest price to say THEY WILL NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS NWO MILITARY AGENDA to kill innocent Americans and to destroy our Constitution and our freedoms and people of faith and character in our nation. PRAY for Staff Sergeant DONNIE BOYSEL and his sister NOW and for the men they are now hunting down like dogs...to be interrogated and KILLED! PRAY ALSO FOR ME! I may be picked up soon for my role in this military scandal

PRAY FOR THE MERCY OF JESUS to preserve me through all this! FORWARD THIS BREAKING NEWS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST! And NOW YOU KNOW....the GUILLOTINES ARE REAL! (Revelation 20:4) He told me they ARE EVERYWHERE...in FORT HOOD, FORT BRAGG, FORT LEWIS..in ALL the US MILITARY BASES including GERMANY where he was stationed... (yes Europeans will be beheaded for their faith as well in the NEW WORLD ORDER!) PASS THIS ON AND PRAY FOR ME, FOR DONNIE AND HIS CHRISTIAN MEN THEY ARE HUNTING DOWN FROM FORT LEWIS! -Pamela Schuffert reporting LIVE from across the nation

"It is now TIME for the Christians of USA/CANADA to PREPARE for the COMING CRISIS. It will NOT be without PERSECUTION, TESTING and BLOODSHED. I dare say, in fact, that it is TIME for the Christians of North America to PREPARE FOR MARTYRDOM for their faith. END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY is about to unfold in this nation as NEVER BEFORE...and I can prove it!" -

~Pamela Schuffert,
Noted author, investigative journalist, lecturer, radio/television,and Christian evangelist
WOW. Thanks for posting this Molly.
miracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 04:16 AM   #50
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post

FEMA The Secret Government!!!

Some people have referred to it as the "secret government" of the United States. It is not an elected body, it does not involve itself in public disclosures, and it even has a quasi-secret budget in the billions of dollars. This government organization has more power than the President of the United States or the Congress, it has the power to suspend laws, move entire populations, arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and hold them without trial, it can seize property, food supplies, transportation systems, and can suspend the Constitution.

Not only is it the most powerful entity in the United States, but it was not even created under Constitutional law by the Congress. It was a product of a Presidential Executive Order. No, it is not the U.S. military nor the Central Intelligence Agency, they are subject to Congress. The organization is called FEMA, which stands for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

FEMA was created in a series of Executive Orders. A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed. Executive Order Number 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

The first targets in any FEMA emergency would be Hispanics and Blacks, the FEMA orders call for them to be rounded up and detained. Tax protesters, demonstrators against government military intervention outside U.S. borders, and people who maintain weapons in their homes are also targets.

Operation Trojan Horse...

Operation Trojan Horse is a program designed to learn the identity of potential opponents to martial law. The program lures potential protesters into public forums, conducted by a "hero" of the people who advocates survival training. The list of names gathered at such meetings and rallies are computerized and then targeted in case of an emergency.

Homeland Security Conspiracy Against America
by MICHEL CHOSSUDOVSKY

Homeland Security Conspiracy Against America A recent Report of the Homeland Security Council entitled 'Planning Scenarios' describes in minute detail, the Bush administration's preparations in the case of a terrorist attack by an outside enemy called the Universal Adversary (UA).

The Universal Adversary, is identified in the scenarios as an abstract entity used for the purposes of simulation.

Yet upon more careful examination, this Universal Adversary is by no means illusory. It includes the following categories of potential "conspirators":

"foreign [Islamic] terrorists" ,

"domestic radical groups", [antiwar and civil rights groups]

"state sponsored adversaries" ["rogue states", "unstable nations"]

"disgruntled employees" [labor and union activists].

According to the Planning Scenarios Report :

"Because the attacks could be caused by foreign terrorists; domestic radical groups; state sponsored adversaries; or in some cases, disgruntled employees, the perpetrator has been named, the Universal Adversary (UA).

The Universal Adversity???

The FBI has given its closest indication yet that it believes the anthrax outbreak originated at home rather than abroad.

In a rare glimpse into the investigation, agents say they have built up a psychological and linguistic profile of the culprit.

He lacks the personal skills necessary to confront others

FBI profile of anthrax sender

The announcement came as President George W Bush ordered security to be beefed up at airports for the holiday season, which begins with Thanksgiving on 22 November.

Tom Ridge, the US homeland security director, said on Wednesday he was "hopeful" that the anthrax outbreaks were over but another four postal facilities in New Jersey have since tested positive for the disease.

The FBI say they have not ruled out links with a terrorist organisation, but behavioural and linguistic evidence points to - as they put it - an opportunist of domestic origin.

At least three letters containing anthrax spores have been sent since the 11 September attacks on New York and Washington. Four people have died, two of them postal workers.

Inexpensive equipment

The letters were posted on 18 September and 9 October.

The FBI say the suspect is probably an adult male who may have referred to the US attacks in his messages only as a decoy.

He may have no more scientific knowledge than a lab technician and his equipment need not have cost more than $2,500.

National Guardsmen in California
National Guardsmen are protecting various sites
He could have set it up in his garage, or in his attic.

He is, agents believe, a loner, someone not given to face-to-face confrontation, nor, as they put it, to speeding through stop signs. He is rational and methodical but "lacks the personal skills necessary to confront others".

BBC Washington correspondent Tim Franks says the FBI hopes that its detailed analysis of the culprit will prompt a friend or relative to tip them off.

The latest contaminated post offices - named as Palmer Square, Rocky Hill, Trenton Station E and Jackson - all send mail to a sorting centre which handled letters containing anthrax spores sent to Washington and New York.

Extra security

US Postal Service spokesman Bob Anderson, who confirmed the finds, did not specify their origin or how fresh they were.

About 20 US post offices have tested positive for anthrax and thousands of postal workers have been put on preventive antibiotics since the outbreak began.

On Friday, President Bush ordered America's states to put an additional 2,000 National Guardsmen on guard at airports for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday period.

US Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge
Mr Ridge said he hoped the attacks were over
He confirmed that 6,000 guardsmen had already been deployed at airports since the 11 September attacks.

Their duties include monitoring passengers and screening baggage, as well as guarding airport facilities.

"This increase in security will last through the busy holiday period ... and we believe they'll help a lot," said Mr Bush.

In another development, America's largest airport security company, Atlanta-based Argenbright, announced it was tightening its own procedures, including checks on staff.

WATCH/LISTEN
ON THIS STORY

The BBC's Rachel Ellison
"So far, 17 people have been diagnosed"
The BBC's Nick Higham
"It does not seem to be a new source of anthrax"
Barbara Hatch Rosenberg, biological weapons expert,
says she believes the attacker may not intend to kill anybody
See also:

04 Nov 01 | Americas
Anthrax cases baffle investigators
01 Nov 01 | Americas
Anthrax kills fourth American
31 Oct 01 | Americas
Cost of anthrax attacks 'surges'
27 Oct 01 | Americas
Anthrax found in Congress offices
30 Oct 01 | Americas
Q&A: The anthrax mystery
Internet links:

US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
United States Postal Service
FBI

FEMA And REX 84

In April 1984, President Reagan signed Presidential Directorate Number 54 that allowed FEMA to engage in a secret national "readiness exercise" under the code name of REX 84. The exercise was to test FEMA's readiness to assume military authority in the event of a "State of Domestic National Emergency" concurrent with the launching of a direct United States military operation in Central America. The plan called for the deputation of U.S. military and National Guard units so that they could legally be used for domestic law enforcement. These units would be assigned to conduct sweeps and take into custody an estimated 400,000 undocumented Central American immigrants in the United States. The immigrants would be interned at 10 detention centers to be set up at military bases throughout the country. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal security doors were placed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. Even long-standing employees of the Civil Defense of the Federal Executive Department possessing the highest possible security clearances were not being allowed through the newly installed metal security doors. Only personnel wearing a special red Christian cross or crucifix lapel pin were allowed into the premises. Lt. Col. North was responsible for drawing up the emergency plan, which U.S. Attorney General William French Smith opposed vehemently.

The plan called for the suspension of the Constitution, turning control of the government over to FEMA, appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments and the declaration of Martial Law. The Presidential Executive Orders to support such a plan were already in place. The plan also advocated the rounding up and transfer to "assembly centers or relocation camps" of a least 21 million American Negroes in the event of massive rioting or disorder, not unlike the rounding up of the Jews in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. "

Guillotines in America!!!

Georgia House of Representatives
HB1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Sponsor and CoSponsors
Teper, Doug
Links / Committees / Status
Summary / Full Text HC: SJudy SC:
F/R: 01/12/96 L/A: 01/22/96 H - Read 2nd Time
Titles Amended:
Bill List Legislation List Clerk's Page
First Reader Summary

A BILL to amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative policy; to provide for death by guillotine; and for other purposes.

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.

Section 1

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.

"They have admitted to me personally that they or their trucker buddies have delivered shipments of the MODERN GUILLOTINES, manufactured in China and Japan, and unloaded on the loading docks of San Diego and other west coast ports of entry.

Guillotine shipments have been going on in earnest for many years now, and eyewitness sightings have increased. Military sources have admitted helping unload such deadly cargoes at military facilities, to be stored in warehouse for the hour of NWO/UN takeover.

Incredulous over the early reports I recieved of guillotines in America, I discussed this subject with Patriot investigator Ed Pack, and former CIA NWO planner Elaine. Both admitted that the guillotines were a reality. Elaine commented, "I have been to the manufacturing plant in Japan where they are made. And I have stood on the loading docks of San Diego as they were unloaded to be distributed across America"

Why Are Fema Stockpiling Millions of Coffins???

Apparently all nature contingencies are being taken care of. Photographers snapped pictures of an estimated half a million plastic coffins:

The location of these containers is just off Interstate 20 in Madison.

There appeared to be millions at this particular location. He said there were 2 other locations. They measured 7 long and 3 deep. I did not measure the width.

This particular location was sold by a local whom would not divulge the purchasers. I intended to research Superior Court Records but never got around to doing so.

I did email these pictures to Freedom Radio up North and was told they were FEMA body containers in preparation of possible biological attack.

Now That is A Preparation,
For Something Big!!!

Not to Detract too much from The FEMA angle.
But seeing the Scriptual Script.
That America is following:

Revelation, chapter 20, verse 4;

"And i saw the souls of those that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast (anti-christ), neither his image, neither had received his mark (Microchip Implant) upon their foreheads or in their hands"
WOW, great post cheeb.
Old 28-08-2009, 04:24 AM   #51
miracles
Banned

Finnally this place is putting two and two together and coming up with 4 instead of five. Praise the living God.

It's time to put your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. So what if you end beheaded, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK. They cant touch your eternal soul.

God help us.

Ps: the illuminati did not write revelations. God wrote it through the apostle John after giving him a vision, over 2000 years ago as a warning. If this isn't irrefutble proof that God wrote the bible I do not know what is.

Last edited by miracles; 28-08-2009 at 04:26 AM.
Old 28-08-2009, 04:29 AM   #52
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Bullets are not cheaper, all you have to do is keep the blade sharp with a guillotine!

Besides don't you think maybe they are wanting to harvest the body of it's blood and organs .... as the piece on the previous page says, the guillotine is they way to do that. Then throw the rest in the furnace, apparently FEMA camps have crematorium furnaces!!!
Off course; there is good money in body parts.
Old 28-08-2009, 06:00 AM   #53
los_nomo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly
Bullets are not cheaper, all you have to do is keep the blade sharp with a guillotine!

Besides don't you think maybe they are wanting to harvest the body of it's blood and organs .... as the piece on the previous page says, the guillotine is they way to do that. Then throw the rest in the furnace, apparently FEMA camps have crematorium furnaces!!!
I bet you that they could produce 1000's of bullits for the cost of one of those guillotines. To take the time to sharpen all the blades would be a nightmare and a huge waist of time in the logistics alone.

To harvest the internal organs of a decapitated body would not be a realistic outcome of decapitation. Within a few seconds the blood would be gone from the body and not allow the time to salvage them. There are a lot easier ways to recoup the blood. How about simply hooking a person up to an IV untill all the blood was taken and they died.

It would be better to induce a coma and stack people in special warehouses like in the movie COMA for proper harvesting in the future.

The pictures above that you all are calling guillotines look like HVAC air and fluid condrol valves or (slide) gate. The one on the right looks like a motor operated one used for fluid control and the one on the left is used for heating and ventilation duct work control. Nice try though.

Last edited by los_nomo; 28-08-2009 at 06:46 AM.
los_nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 09:30 AM   #54
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by los_nomo View Post
I bet you that they could produce 1000's of bullits for the cost of one of those guillotines. To take the time to sharpen all the blades would be a nightmare and a huge waist of time in the logistics alone.

To harvest the internal organs of a decapitated body would not be a realistic outcome of decapitation. Within a few seconds the blood would be gone from the body and not allow the time to salvage them. There are a lot easier ways to recoup the blood. How about simply hooking a person up to an IV untill all the blood was taken and they died.

It would be better to induce a coma and stack people in special warehouses like in the movie COMA for proper harvesting in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4cva...eature=related

The pictures above that you all are calling guillotines look like HVAC air and fluid condrol valves or (slide) gate. The one on the right looks like a motor operated one used for fluid control and the one on the left is used for heating and ventilation duct work control. Nice try though.
but teh korpse would be kosher wo blood

that guillotine looks like a fingernail cutter.

true, guillotine would be something new.
but...

maybe the op should get1for n himself?

id be pissed about govt spending money on chinese trash multipurpose ac's/fingernail cutter.

buy2,get3.

look,i dont even care if its true.
dont fear nothing, enjoy life and if war happens, youll have2fight anyway.

good rifles,ammo,ied's, etc.
these are good 2have anyway, then enjoy life .

i dont say go liberal n support obama.lol.
but have sex,drugs rinse repeat.ya know , the important things in life.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #55
truth finder

Quote:
Thanks for all the info

it reminds me of what cigar smokers use...
truth finder is offline   Reply With Quote