Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
dont_play_nice_

Default Kitten Programming

Hi.

I've been reading lot on the Pseuoccult media blog lately, but I'm having trouble making head-nor-tail of some of the info on there. The author mentions a lot about butterflies and so called "Kitten Programming" represented by the person wearing a butterfly necklace, leopard print skirt, whatever.

I just want to know what is all this mean, and why because someone wears a (fashionable) animal print, it menas they are mind controlled?

What is this type of programing and what does it involve? Do you think its just a coincidence? Links would be helpful. Thanks.

PS: I don't know where the search function is,so sorry if already been posted
dont_play_nice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
dawnismygoddess

Eat your heart out.....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46038

232 pages....
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_nice_ View Post
Hi.

I've been reading lot on the Pseuoccult media blog lately, but I'm having trouble making head-nor-tail of some of the info on there. The author mentions a lot about butterflies and so called "Kitten Programming" represented by the person wearing a butterfly necklace, leopard print skirt, whatever.

I just want to know what is all this mean, and why because someone wears a (fashionable) animal print, it menas they are mind controlled?

What is this type of programing and what does it involve? Do you think its just a coincidence? Links would be helpful. Thanks.

PS: I don't know where the search function is,so sorry if already been posted
maybe project monarch, which is named after a butterfly

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon02.htm
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
illuminotti

pseudo is quite a good source of info....i found it quite easy to decipher, he does explain alot of his stuff in other posts....praps u should read all of his posts....that may help u decipher it............he explains wat the tiger stuff is and also certain photographers like certain photoshoots......omg i'm crap at explainin.....basically, jus go to the beginnin of is blog and start there........... lol hope that helps....
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
dont_play_nice_

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminotti View Post
pseudo is quite a good source of info....i found it quite easy to decipher, he does explain alot of his stuff in other posts....praps u should read all of his posts....that may help u decipher it............he explains wat the tiger stuff is and also certain photographers like certain photoshoots......omg i'm crap at explainin.....basically, jus go to the beginnin of is blog and start there........... lol hope that helps....
yeah thats the trouble i was having - his blog is just so huge!!! it slows my laptop down lol. Thanks. I'm reding the Stepford Wives thread now. I take it that is celebrity alters/being replaced if theyre not acting corectly?
dont_play_nice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
engelsblume

Quote:
I take it that is celebrity alters/being replaced if theyre not acting corectly?
Yes, but also about programming later on in the thread. It's mixed.