Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
kallista
Banned

Default Patty Hearst

Does anyone have some decent information? I have used the search but cannot find much.

Thanks
kallista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
nihil

"Death to the Fascist Insect that Preys upon the Life of the People!" - P. Hearst

Carolyn Anspacher, who covered the trial for the San Francisco Chronicle, offered this assessment of Patty Hearst:

“The metamorphosis back to Patricia, if indeed there was one, took time and platoons of lawyers, as assembled in desperation by the frantic Hearsts... [T]he young woman usually referred to as ‘the defendant’ who will be brought into court to stand trial is a seeming replica of the original Patricia Hearst, the soft-voiced Patty who was wrenched from her familiar surroundings by such violence. . . . Her hair, dyed a brassy red when she was arrested, has been toned to a gentle chestnut and coiffed softly around her face. Her tight and revealing sweater and jeans have been replaced by tasteful slacks and jackets. She no longer lifts manacled wrists in black power salute and her eyes are, for the most part, downcast, as if she were sharing a secret with herself.”

An MK Uktra victim 100%

The decision to go with the brainwashing theory meant that Hearst would have to take the stand to describe in some detail how the brainwashing took place. Unfortunately for her case, the jurors didn't believe a lot of what they heard from her. For example, after Hearst described being "raped" by SLA member William Wolfe (or "Cujo") and telling jurors "I hated him," the prosecution produced the love trinket, the so-called Olmec monkey, found in her purse after arrest, that Wolfe had given her. Asked to explain why she would keep a gift in her purse from a rapist that she hated, Hearst answered lamely that she "like art" and took classes in art history(!).

Two weeks after Patricia Hearst was kidnapped, the national press revealed that a paperback published in 1972, BLACK ABDUCTOR, by Harrison James, offered a series of parallels to the first major political abduction in the United States.

In BLACK ABDUCTOR, originally written as an adult sex book, we find the elements of sex, politics, and a vision of events to come.

Last edited by nihil; 23-08-2009 at 06:17 PM.
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
biblegirl

i went to hearst castle when i was younger, didn't know anything about this mk-ultra stuff though...how do you know about her kallista?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
kallista
Banned

I'm guessing it was a psyops.
Old 23-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
kallista
Banned

This guy, Donald Defreeze. Leader of the gang that kidnapped Hearst.

All quotes from Wiki.

The S.L.A. formed after the escape from prison by Donald DeFreeze, a.k.a. "General Field Marshal Cinque." He had been serving 5–15 years for robbing a prostitute. DeFreeze took the name Cinque from the leader of the slave rebellion who took over the slave ship Amistad in 1839. DeFreeze escaped from the Soledad State Prison on 5 March 1973 by simply walking away while on work duty in a boiler room located outside of the perimeter fence.

Escaped from Soledad. Hmm.

DeFreeze was born in Cleveland, Ohio but became a career criminal, first as 14 year old gang member in Buffalo, New York before moving to California. In 1972, he was serving a sentence in Soledad Prison (in Soledad, California) for armed robbery. Those who knew him in his early days considered him an unimpressive thug. He had once robbed a prostitute of ten dollars and had turned a friend in to the police.

Turned a friend into the Police. Hmm.

On May 17, 1974, the Los Angeles Police Department surrounded a house where DeFreeze and five other SLA members were staying. During the shootout between police and SLA members that ensued, the house caught fire. DeFreeze and others crawled through a hole in the floor into a crawlspace beneath the house. Apparently burning alive, DeFreeze committed suicide by shooting himself in the right temple.[4] His corpse was so badly burned that his family did not initially believe the remains belonged to DeFreeze.

Family did not believe the remains were his.

Looks dodgy to me.
Old 23-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
ibaster

The documentary Guerilla the taking of Patty Hearst is pretty good. Patty Hearst possibly suffered from Stockholm Syndrome. She certainly had a spell of changing from a Paris Hilton type to a Che Guevara wannabe and back again.

If mind control was involved it might have simply been Stockholm Syndrome or something more sinister.
I attribute the little I know to my not having been ashamed to ask for information, and to my rule of conversing with all descriptions of men on those topics that form their own peculiar professions and pursuits.
John Locke
ibaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
kallista
Banned

DeFreeze is dubious. Police Informant no doubt, just wandered away from a top security prison? Sounds unlikely. I will check the film out.
Thanks.