Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-12-2010, 06:00 AM   #161
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by parousia View Post
I'm not saying you are any of those things - but if you were would you tell us anyway or reveal any secret agendas?
lol, I'm just a techish nerd who spends too much time online. I have a secret agenda to reduce the amount of time I spend interacting with a bunch of paranoids on conspiracy theory message boards.

^See^ @: http://youtu.be/gKFr-vM8n_U?t=11m
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #162
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
lol, I'm just a techish nerd who spends too much time online. I have a secret agenda to reduce the amount of time I spend interacting with a bunch of paranoids on conspiracy theory message boards.
just for that, this reptilian kid goes on ignore list

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #163
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
just for that, this reptilian kid goes on ignore list
Thanks, I am quite honored to be on your ignore list.

Old 20-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #164
drakul

Quote:
I have discussed plenty of similarities in this thread, as well as provided a source for many others. You reply with religious dogma and embarrassingly unoriginal and inept insults. And oh, now you finally admit that you actually read it. Haha.
Oh...haha. I didn't know it was required to dutifully report to you that I read your links. Especially since I mentioned the simple-minded JC = JC hypothesis - wow they have the same initials so they must be the same man, etc etc. It's been discussed on here already many times.

How anyone can claim a genocidal psychopath like Caesar who killed millions was actually an inspiring man of peace and nonviolence like Jesus Christ is typical of all the Illuminati efforts to turn people away from Jesus' message.

Quote:
And now you are angry, because among other things, I have exposed your deliberate stonewalling with your amateurish attempts at ridicule and imbecilic insinuations that I am a shill of the so-called Illuminati.
Don't compliment yourself that your amateurish attempts to personally trash me has angered me. Your ad hominem attacks are a simple-minded method that many fall back on when they can't think of a logical argument - So you attack the person - heh. I don't see why this discussion needs to be brought down to what is apparently your real level of discourse.

Quote:
Seems you can dish it out, but can't take it when it is handed back to you with an extra helping.
Show me where I personally attacked you.

Quote:
Instead of being a man and standing up for yourself, you cry like a little baby, and threaten to report me for abuse because you are uncomfortable with academic deconstructions of your religious beliefs. Very sad, and so pathetic, Drakfool. But I'm not the least bit surprised.
Show me your marvelous `academic deconstruction' of my religious beliefs. So far I have seen nothing but weak superficiality and ad hominem attacks. Maybe that's why you feel the need to engage in personal attacks?

Actually in three years I have never threatened to report anyone for abuse before, but I just wanted to give you a chance to change your tactics/attitude first. And I notice this time you dropped the `inhaling your own feces' approach. And that's what passes for you as `academic deconstruction'?

Last edited by drakul; 20-12-2010 at 01:10 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #165
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by shape shifter View Post
No offence, but why are women always so unable to believe the obvious massive conspiracy raging all around them, when it's particulary directed AT THEM. You are the object of their brainwashing, they want YOU to mate with negros and produce hybrid slaves for the Jews.

freemasons are useful psychopaths to the Jews, who worship a satanic alien being who gives them power. What the Jews don't know or don't care to know is this God prefer black people to them. Black people are actually more evil, but not quite smart enough.

Freemasons at the higher levels are gang raped in a pitch black room by people wearing masks, they can never identify them, they are then brought into a room where they are treated like Kings, young girls cater to their every whim and fancy, fabulous culinary treats, money is thrown all over the room.

Nowdays, people are so disconnected, they can kidnap their children by the tens of thousands, turn them into sex slaves and nobody is overly concerned because it only happens to 10% of the population, the other 90% of them don't know, don't care, and would gladly watch them die a horrible death in a war over non-existance Weapons of Mass destruction.

This is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

I find it so strange that while reading certain peoples comments, im inclined to side with any kind of NWO out there.

Its horrible how many people on here are just using conspiracy theories as an excuse for their own racism.:

"What? Other cultures in my land? Coming to take my job? Must be the work of evil satanic, freemason alien jews trying to make everyone multicultural! How DARE they try to put forward the idea that we are all human. I am American, and I dont give a damn about those damn negros!"

More people on here seem to hate the NWO because they are trying to bring about an equal society with no racial, religious or monetary borders between each other; than people on here hate the NWO because they will be a dictatorship.

Some of the people on this forums are far worse than anyone like Bush, Cheney, Cameron, Stalin and so on. Certain people on here would go to war with iraq just because they hate muslims.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #166
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post

Some of the people on this forums are far worse than anyone like Bush, Cheney, Cameron, Stalin and so on. Certain people on here would go to war with iraq just because they hate muslims.
Heh - you have to go to a Jewish site to find that.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #167
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Actually in three years I have never threatened to report anyone for abuse before

My oh my. Ain't I special. Did you spend all night working on that reply filled with redundancies after you blew the feces out of your flaring nostrils?

I see you're still carrying on about "JC" when there is plenty of other material on this thread and included at the links provided. Material staring right at your deer in the headlights face that you are incapable of refuting aside from whining that your nursery school version of Jesus is being sullied

Last edited by lizzyking; 20-12-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #168
lizzyking

Drakul's brilliant argument seems to boil down to pissing in his diaper and claiming that the information at the following link is a satanic Illuminati plot, because sweet baby Jesus was a good Jew born to a Virgin:

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte.../contents.html

But all those other Jews are bad people. And lets not forget the expressions on the faces of transexuals are satanic proof of an Illuminati homosexual conspiracy.

Old 20-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #169
drakul

Quote:
My oh my. Ain't I special. Did you spend all night working on that reply filled with redundancies after you blew the feces out of your flaring nostrils?

I see you're still carrying on about "JC" when there is plenty of other material on this thread and included at the links provided. Material staring right at your deer in the headlights face that you are incapable of refuting aside from whining that your nursery school version of Jesus is being sullied
Wow brilliant. Whatever (shrugs). I get a kick out of people who believe their own lies.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #170
drakul

Quote:
Drakul's brilliant argument seems to boil down to pissing in his diaper and claiming that the information at the following link is a satanic Illuminati plot, because sweet baby Jesus was a good Jew born to a Virgin:

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte.../contents.html

But all those other Jews are bad people. And lets not forget the expressions on the faces of transexuals are satanic proof of an Illuminati homosexual conspiracy.
Heh. Here is one of my posts from another currently running thread - how does that fit in with your claim that I believe Jesus was a Jew? You obviously know nothing about my views, but are just frantic to slap me into some kind of pre-conceived little mind box.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theabbot 7 View Post
New International Version (©1984)
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
Quote:
Drakul quote: That is clearly an interpolation, an insertion. The purpose being to further JUDAIZE Jesus.

Jesus was not a Jew he was a Hellenized Canaanite. Read the gospels carefully and you will see for yourself. A few points:

1. Jesus was a Galillean and so were most of his disciples. The Bible calls it `Galilee of the Gentiles'. Galilee was majority Gentiles and it was the only place Jesus could safely preach!

2. Jesus could not preach in Judea, but did most of his teaching in Gentile Galilee because `the JEWS sought to kill him.' Not the Saduccees or the Pharisees but the JEWS as an entire people sought to kill Jesus.

3. Jesus taught in the Dacapolis - which were 10 GREEK cities in Galilee

4. Jesus hated the priestly caste of the Jews.

5. Jesus attacked the entire Jewish temple sacrifice system at Passover in the famous `Cleansing of the Temple' when he drove out all the animals and their sellers from the temple grounds, saying:

My father made this temple a place of worship FOR ALL NATIONS but YOU have made it into a den of ROBBERS'.

Etc Etc Etc. You have to read the entire bulk of Jesus' teachings, not just take out one little sentence equating Gentiles to `dogs'.
Last edited by drakul; 19-12-2010 at 01:10 PM.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=147999&page=3

BTW - Are you Jewish Lizzy King?

Last edited by drakul; 20-12-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #171
lizzyking

Quote:
Heh. Here is one of my posts from another currently running thread - how does that fit in with your claim that I believe Jesus was a Jew? You obviously know nothing about my views, but are just frantic to slap me into some kind of pre-conceived little mind box.

BTW - Are you Jewish Lizzy King?
Okay Drakfool, I will concede i was wrong to assume you think Jesus was Jewish in the ethnic sense as commonly portrayed. It is easy to make that assumption as most Jesus freaks do think he was Jewish. So, we might actually agree on something, even though we disagree about the likelihood of Julius Caesar being Jesus Christ. As I pointed out in an earlier comment to this thread, there were Jewish proselytizers in Rome even prior to Caesar's time, so its possible he partially converted as was the case with some Romans.

Last edited by lizzyking; 20-12-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #172
lizzyking

Why would you ask if I am Jewish, Drakful?

Old 21-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #173
parousia

Quote:

I'm just wondering why you would use quotes from the Bible to back up your claim that Jesus was not an ethnic Jew, but ignore the passages in the Bible that claim that he was?

i.e. the genealogies Matthew 1 and Luke 3

In fact, I wonder why some people are happy to quote from the Bible when it suits them - but then discredit it as a source when a Christian dares to quote from it?!

John 4:7
"When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.) "

Jesus' family are recorded as following Jewish practices and keeping Jewish festivals.

One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him. Luke 20:1

I'd have to do more research - but gentiles weren't allowed in the other courts - just the Court of the Gentiles. So why would a non-Jew be allowed to teach in the courts (plural)?

Last edited by parousia; 21-12-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: added a quote
parousia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 04:10 AM   #174
lizzyking

Quote:
It was a love that he did not disappoint, because he pardoned all who had waged war against him and were still alive, and allowed them to return to Italy unharmed—something nobody else had done before him and it exceeded all human expectations.

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte....html#davidson

Old 21-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #175
lizzyking

http://lyrics.wikia.com/Bob_Marley_%...et_Up_Stand_Up

Old 21-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #176
parousia

Quote:
Oh silly me - it must be true if Johnny Cash says so

(Video - Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down - fantastic song but one big "Illuminati" fest - note "one eye" motif at the end)

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. James 2:19

Last edited by parousia; 21-12-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #177
lizzyking

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh-FfElY0M

fantastic song but one big "Illuminati" fest - note "one eye" motif at the
Thanks, great tune Happy Sol Invictus, paranoisia!

Quote:
Clement Caesar? Doesn't sound that clement to me!

I don't see many similarities between Caesar and Jesus. I think Jesus definitely existed and was born of a virgin and all that "Sunday school" stuff.

Old 21-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #178
parousia

Call me unenlightened, but I do.

Well, apart from the "Catholic" bit.

Last edited by parousia; 21-12-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #179
marpat
Banned

Quote:
I'm just wondering why you would use quotes from the Bible to back up your claim that Jesus was not an ethnic Jew, but ignore the passages in the Bible that claim that he was?

i.e. the genealogies Matthew 1 and Luke 3

In fact, I wonder why some people are happy to quote from the Bible when it suits them - but then discredit it as a source when a Christian dares to quote from it?!

John 4:7
"When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.) "

Jesus' family are recorded as following Jewish practices and keeping Jewish festivals.

One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him. Luke 20:1

I'd have to do more research - but gentiles weren't allowed in the other courts - just the Court of the Gentiles. So why would a non-Jew be allowed to teach in the courts (plural)?
Excellent post. Personally I think a lot of people try to deny the jewish heritage of Jesus because they themselves dislike jews and it is their way of accepting jesus without conflicting with their anti-jewish mentality.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #180
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Excellent post. Personally I think a lot of people try to deny the jewish heritage of Jesus because they themselves dislike jews and it is their way of accepting jesus without conflicting with their anti-jewish mentality.
I'm not anti Jewish, I think its just a buncha distorted BS. Here we are preparing to celebrate Mithra-->Saturnalia-->Sol Invictus festivus disguised as a celebration of the birth of a baby to a virgin, and there all these interesting parallels between Julius and Jesus who were 'both' alive at the same time. Julius Jesus....onward to Janus/January?

In the case of Drakul tho, it seems obvious he has anti Jewish bias, and that is why he latches on to that stuff.

Last edited by lizzyking; 21-12-2010 at 01:26 PM.