Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
michellebrouse

Default Any way to UNREGISTER a BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Hi everyone,

Just found out about this forum, and would like to know (since I haven't been through many of the posts yet) - is there a way that I can "un-register" my children's birth certificates?

Both were born before we were married, so the marriage license would not matter I'm thinking - in that case. But I didn't have the knowledge that I am gathering now on the birth certifications, straw men and the like.

Is it possible to get them un-registered in any way?

Thanks!
Michelle
michellebrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
yozhik

From a suggestion from burnttoast in another thread, I am looking into the "Revocation of Signature" process to do exactly this.

Well worth looking into.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
merlincove
Inactive

many of us are working on this Michelle, it is a work in progress.

keep your ears peeled for some news via john harris, he has been working on it too.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
thegoodnessisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellebrouse View Post
Hi everyone,

Just found out about this forum, and would like to know (since I haven't been through many of the posts yet) - is there a way that I can "un-register" my children's birth certificates?

Both were born before we were married, so the marriage license would not matter I'm thinking - in that case. But I didn't have the knowledge that I am gathering now on the birth certifications, straw men and the like.

Thanks!
Michelle
the act of informant that the parents played which gave weight to the document the government created, which birthed the legal fiction which the state is owner of, (as creator) means it is their property. However, because they don't want to admit that out in the open, you can claim that and copyclaim and / or trade mark the name in all capitol letters as a transmitting utility, thereby making YOU the holder in due course. This is like saying your name is like Coca cola and nobody else can use that name for commerce (unless they already have that name) or like for a better example, Jim Plumber, who is a plumber and trades under "his" own name. (it is really not the same thing).

You are not your name, you go by it.

Another way that is more sophisticated is with :Judge: David-Wynn: Miller's "claim of the life" which is free to do but you need to study about 50 - 200 hours of his technology before you would probably be competent to do it unless somebody is helping you who knows how to do it properly.

What this basically does is salvages and stops and corrects and birth certificate as a document. It says "I see the error in this document and I have the volition to stop and correct what I see is wrong, becuase I am the claimant with knowledge to do so, with the highest claim and the highest knowledge" it's very powerful and basically the best I've seen. You must know how to use it though and it's like any of this technology - it's no joke if you can't back it up if tested, it may not help at all.

This does as far as I am aware in a lawful sense completely remove joinder that the state has over you the living person as being surety for their created fiction (slave). You are now saying you are a living person with a claim of life that they cannot any longer assume you are surety because you have evidence to show you are not. The punctuation of the name further distinguishes the living person from the legal fiction, which is also captured under maritime salvage with an autograph and seal through the birth certificate. Nobody from the state can do this or claim higher knowledge of the facts. So it's pretty air tight excuse the maritime pun...

In my opinion the whole thing is a moot point. There was no full disclosure given, the trust / certificate is usually in a box, with italisized letters and or other voidance of contract features. The lack of full disclosure means the concept that a trust and or contract was created by the informants (parents) is really null and void and is all based on assumption / presumption. In other words it only really matters if you believe it does and / or do or do not have the knowledge to back that claim up (that it does not hold weight). It is not you, it's just a piece of paper.

Last edited by thegoodnessisgood; 19-08-2009 at 03:55 PM.
thegoodnessisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
many of us are working on this Michelle, it is a work in progress.

keep your ears peeled for some news via john harris, he has been working on it too.
Thanks, MC. I want to do this. I've destroyed my own copy, but I want the original voided too.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
burnttoast
Inactive

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Michelle
I would personally advise against un-registering, but rather reversing the certification of the BC....as the certificate holder is the beneficiary and holder of the document, the same can be done by the holder back to the grantor of the document who sits as the trustee.

In other words, there is a remedy which provides the certificate holder the right to accept and return with claim AS TRUSTEE to the BC bond.

They gave you certification, now you certified it right back....

For more info I highly suggest listening to the Introduction Mp3's at the Creditorsincommerce.com website (actually all of the audio's are excellent), which does go into the BC bond breakdown (private and public) aspects...

Peace
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
rosix

yea I'm wanting to take control and be the captain of my vessel in the sea of commerce, not to abandon ship and chill on an island :P

Last edited by rosix; 19-08-2009 at 06:41 PM.
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
skaarlaw

Get the original copy.
Get your parents to rip it apart.

As far as I know, registration is a contract, if you want to revoke your registration, you can do so by cancelling the contract saying "X is the owner, X is the registered keeper"

Not 100% sure, but it seems simplistic yet suprisingly logical to me.
skaarlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
burnttoast
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaarlaw View Post
Get the original copy.
Get your parents to rip it apart.

As far as I know, registration is a contract, if you want to revoke your registration, you can do so by cancelling the contract saying "X is the owner, X is the registered keeper"

Not 100% sure, but it seems simplistic yet suprisingly logical to me.
Ripping apart the original "copy" won't unregister or revoke the contract..if you revoke your contract of the trust....it will be very, very difficult to maneauvre in the commerced based society system....if you don't know how to bond the resources now entrenched with your current contracts with the public. You could be doing more harm than good.....with great power comes great responsibility (Spiderman 1)

Another angle as previously mentioned would be to take control of the "trust" of the BC...you already do...but put it on public record via a notice to the affected parties you wish to address. The BC is a POWERFUL tool....look at it as a gift. It's up to you to research and use it in your favour.

Peace

Last edited by burnttoast; 24-08-2009 at 08:49 PM.
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #10
theoneandonly

Default Re: Any way to UNREGISTER a BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

There was me thinking a Birth Cirtificate was like a congratulations you have been born ohh how decieved we are in this world :P
theoneandonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 05:10 AM   #11
michellebrouse

Wow, lots of information to digest here.

Some of it a bit over my head, although I only read through once here so far. I'll have to go back and re-read again.

Thanks so much everyone, looking forward to figuring a LOT of this stuff out. Been slammed in the "graphic mines" for too long, and just now getting a chance to peek above water long enough to get back to my post here.

The new vid on this homepage (David Icke's) was one that again irritated me. I get a bit angry when I hear all the stuff they are planning without public knowledge. I know I shouldn't get angry and it's all an illusion/game - a program - but it still irks me.

Leads me to believe there isn't much more TIME to figure it out - before some goofball comes busting through our door trying to force a vaccine down our throats, and cutting off our food supply if we don't comply.

I have a lot of missions at this time is seems, mostly to protect my family and my kids first. Stockpile some food, water, and other supplies, figure out how to get out of the system, figure out a way to keep my kids out of the main grid, etc and so on.

To do all that I need some CASH. (yep, even though it's nothing but a piece of paper that others base their TRUST on) - it's the current method of trade. Therefore I've been trading a lot of time for online graphics, just to get my numbers in the paypal account up enough to trade for the supplies I think we'll need around here to survive the onslaughts.

Hoping to do everything we can peacefully first - lots to do on "un-controlling" our minds. Kind of like "un-schooling" for kids who have been in the public school system for any long period of time. Thankfully, my oldest had nothing but good experiences with preschool, and my youngest hasn't been privy to any of it.

And. luckily - my family, kids are pretty open minded. Enough to listen to some of my goofy tirades on this or that, and the hubby is totally behind me on canning/saving/buying food and other supplies. We'd love to be off the grid.

So far this year, we've grown a ton of veggies, have canned strawberry jam, green beans, peppers, corn, salsa, and we're working on tomato juice tomorrow in fact. We have a lot of old heirloom seeds saved. We LOVE growing our own food!

We have MMS - and are looking to purchase some vaccination cleansers that were PM'd to me from some other real nice folks - plus good clean water. My boys have been taking MMS for a few days now, cause they picked up a bug - and it's wonderful to see they are not going downhill, but UP instead.

Colds usually hit my youngest pretty hard, move into his lungs, and he has them for two weeks. This time I started with one drop of MMS the night he started coming down with a cold, and in 3 days now - he's starting to clear up already, without the nasty junk in his chest. He's had about 5 doses of one drop.

My oldest started requesting MMS today, and has had 3 doses of 2 drops on his request, cause he doesn't want to get sick - and knew it was coming with a sore throat that started last night.

Even I had what felt like swollen glands in my throat and an ear issue - took about 3 doses of 3-5 drops, and feel great now. I think everyone should have that in their house - even if they just use it to clean water in case things get ugly.

We get ours from Dennis Richard - from this page http://www.miraclemineral.org/links.php - heh. I see his blog is down. Go figure.

Now I'm just rambling, and need to get back to work - so I apologize for the delay on this post. Usually I don't ask a question, then not show back up for the answer - but been busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs!

Keep me posted if you find out anything, and I'll do the same. Some days my research time is at the bottom of the barrel, until I get everything else done.

But thanks!
Michelle
michellebrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 03:20 AM   #12
juttkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
There was me thinking a Birth Cirtificate was like a congratulations you have been born ohh how decieved we are in this world :P

Totally with you on that one! I never even thought about it before I recently started looking into it, Why the fuck should any living being born have to have some form of 'certificate'?? it's as 'important' as being 'christened' both are forms of control only difference is that one is more devious and slave like than the other... which one? either choice of answer is correct IMO.

no registration nor christening necessary for me thanks..... unless you intend to enslave me (at an early age when im too young to understand) that is

devious bastards all !
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #13
deem

The admiralty/law of the sea. Most ships have female names, and bring products across the sea. The pregnant bondslave female is regarded in the same way as a vessal, the babyproduct sits in the womb in water as does the cargo in a ship. Before birth/berth, it comes down the birth 'canal' to berth/birth at the dock/doc-tor. Any products that come off a ship and onto land are registered, in the same way are children. Once registered it all belongs to tptb. Everything we think we own, is only for our equity use. Same as our kids, equity use.Everything in admiraty law and commerce have terms related to the sea; Capital/Captain, currency/current, the flow of money, Bank and so on. Theres even a link with seamen, a ship and semen, female vessal. All relative terms.

Last edited by deem; 01-09-2009 at 12:12 AM.
deem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
scottmurray

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Michelle
i have just discovered that the procees can be reversed until the child is seven years old just not yet sure how
scottmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #15
hagbard_celine

There are posters on the walls on the maternity department of my hospital that say:

"Remember mothers, you can register your baby's birth here before you go home."

The bastards are keen to get us swimming into the net as soon as possible,

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 05-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #16
wildhorse

ok...I am wondering if I can un-register my baby girl before she gets adopted

(just had dejavu of writing this post - weird)
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
girlgye
Inactive

Well I won't be revoking mine. Nosireee.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
ok...I am wondering if I can un-register my baby girl before she gets adopted

(just had dejavu of writing this post - weird)
come again?

Is that you on the avatar mrs?
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
come again?

aye its me...gunna do a winter version...turtle neck fleece zipped all the way up
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #20
ms hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmurray View Post
i have just discovered that the procees can be reversed until the child is seven years old just not yet sure how
Are you talking about lost at sea until 7 years & great fire of London

would you care to share what you have discovered or are there any further up-dates ?
ms hope is offline   Reply With Quote