Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are you having problems with your sleep?
yes 43 43.43%
yes and lack of appetite 26 26.26%
lack of appetite 7 7.07%
no not at all 23 23.23%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
lupa

Default Trouble sleeping? loss of appetite?

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone here is having trouble with their sleeping patterns? And are you also having trouble with your appetite or lack of it?

The reason I'm asking is that almost everyone I know just can't get to sleep. i have many contacts on my msn chat from all over the world and they are going through the same. the neighbours in my street are like it and also my friends on face book. the appetite varies from person to person but it's the lack of sleep in everyone that i'm finding strange.

for me personally i have been functioning on anywhere from 2-5 hours sleep a night for the past couple of weeks. it's fine for me as i seem to be thriving off it but everyone else i know are shattered. is anyone here going through this?
Old 17-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
jayhow

Default Me too...

Hi,

I too have been experiencing trouble sleeping since June of this year. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the heat at nightime and just being uncomfortable due to that. But I have also heard from friends and contacts who have said they too have been having trouble. Even my wife who is a very heavy sleeper and could literally sleep anywhere has been having this problem.

I am now wondering if it has something to do with the Earth Vibrations, or the recent flurry of eclipses we have had?
jayhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhow View Post
Hi,

I too have been experiencing trouble sleeping since June of this year. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the heat at nightime and just being uncomfortable due to that. But I have also heard from friends and contacts who have said they too have been having trouble. Even my wife who is a very heavy sleeper and could literally sleep anywhere has been having this problem.

I am now wondering if it has something to do with the Earth Vibrations, or the recent flurry of eclipses we have had?
hi jayhow yes it is strange..there too many now that i talk with that are the same. how is your appetite? i've just had a cold so i know that effects things a little but i just don't feel like eating anything..i'm just not hungry in the slightest. i've had 3 days this week where i've gone to bed at 5 am and up by 8am i don't feel tired at all and full of beans. but my friends are really tired some of them completely exhausted..there are too many of them saying the same thing now which is why i decided to add it here to see how everyone is. i should add that i have air con in my room so the heat is not the issue for me.

Last edited by lupa; 17-08-2009 at 12:00 PM.
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
ennui

I haven't had a good nights sleep in ages and I'm exhausted. I've been to the doctor and they've done tests for diabetes and thyroids, but they all come back ok. I thought it was just me.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
I haven't had a good nights sleep in ages and I'm exhausted. I've been to the doctor and they've done tests for diabetes and thyroids, but they all come back ok. I thought it was just me.
no it's not just you ennui this is happening to a quite a few peeps. i thought it was just me too until last week. the messages that folks use on msn etc as their sign ins are all saying shattered, i want my sleep, why can't i sleep and so on.

when i ask them them how long have you had this? they all say the same which is about 2-3 weeks
Old 17-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
gilly
Banned

I'm not sleeping much, and it's making me feel really drained & tetchy! It's been affecting me on & off for about 2 years, and this most recent bout of insomnia's been going on for about 6 weeks or so now.

No problem with my appetite though - I could graze all day long, unfortunately.

Last edited by gilly; 17-08-2009 at 12:44 PM.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
gargoyle

My first suspicion would be the mobile phone (and other microwave) radiation. We just don't know the effects of this and there has not been enough research done. The introduction of 3G services and Wimax will have increased the amount of microwave radiation.
gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone here is having trouble with their sleeping patterns? And are you also having trouble with your appetite or lack of it?

The reason I'm asking is that almost everyone I know just can't get to sleep. i have many contacts on my msn chat from all over the world and they are going through the same. the neighbours in my street are like it and also my friends on face book. the appetite varies from person to person but it's the lack of sleep in everyone that i'm finding strange.

for me personally i have been functioning on anywhere from 2-5 hours sleep a night for the past couple of weeks. it's fine for me as i seem to be thriving off it but everyone else i know are shattered. is anyone here going through this?
hey hunny sorry to hear you're having this problem. I'm sure it from all the electromagnetic stuff around us in our homes, and around us all the day in general everywhere we go.

Well first off, homeopathy, i know there are certain remedies that help you to sleep, i'll look it up in my book and get back to you.

Don't go on the computer/online before going to bed, it'll excite or upset you and you won't be able to sleep as your mind buzzes with stuff.

Have a bath before bed, even just a little one, splash around a bit, breathe deep, it really helps.

Have a "tisane" a herbal tea, thyme tea, camomile tea, or a mix of any sleepy teas you can buy in any store.

Eat a banana, i think that's meant to make you sleep too!

For the appetite, well i've been very ill recently and i took Sepia homeopathic remedy and Arnica and i'm eating so well now i've put on half a stone already Alfalfa works for appetite, also Fenugrec, try drinking some orange or eating an orange, used to give me an appetite before, or fruit juice in general stimulates appetite, Curcuma as well stimulates appetite.

Looking in french book for insomnia...Aubépine (Aubepine?) and Valériane (Valeraine) will have to translate the words properly later, these are for waking up throughout the night, or else it's Aubepine and Escholtzia for being unable to sleep.

I'd try stay off computer at night, tea, bath and homeopathic or essential oil remedies to help with the sleep, likewise for appetite, have to find out the reason for not having an appetite though cause it can be an underlying deficiency or something causing it.

Ok i'm just looking in the homeopathy book, there's a lot! A tea of Marjolaine and Tilleul, also Melisse, (have to translate the names from French!)

ok the book here recommends the same ones i put above Escholtzia, Valéraine..., i'd say Arnica is the best to sleep. Not sure how you can buy homeopathy over there though, are you in the UK?

sorry for the Eng/French lol! hope this helps! really i had this problem myself last year and staying off the computer at night really helps, also read a nice book in bed till you drift off, (don't read david icke before bed!) get up early really in the morning usually knackers me by night time! Try lavander in the bath before bed or on your pillow, there's loads of old granny tricks like that that work

Also this is normal if you have just "awoken" to the real world, you've got energy changes and all kinds of stuff going through your head, your body goes through a total change, we've all experienced this so don't worry alot of us couldn't sleep and stuff.

Last edited by celtic isis; 17-08-2009 at 01:06 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
I'm not sleeping much, and it's making me feel really drained & tetchy! It's been affecting me on & off for about 2 years, and this most recent bout of insomnia's been going on for about 6 weeks or so now.

No problem with my appetite though - I could graze all day long, unfortunately.
i did think that maybe it was just the folks in Leicester at first, wasn't there story a couple of weeks ago about an extra dose of fluoride being "accidentally" dumped in to the water supply? i did wonder if it was that but it's happening all over. there is something going on. everyone becoming tired and snappy so you start falling out with family and friends etc. john connor mentioned that there has a been a large rise in sectioning cases here in Leicester in the past few weeks so wondered if that had some thing to do with it too. i've lost no end of weight because i'm just not hungry.
Old 17-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #10
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
no it's not just you ennui this is happening to a quite a few peeps. i thought it was just me too until last week. the messages that folks use on msn etc as their sign ins are all saying shattered, i want my sleep, why can't i sleep and so on.

when i ask them them how long have you had this? they all say the same which is about 2-3 weeks
they have to get off MSN!

it's so exciting being online chatting with people, you can't sleep after!

seriously though, just have to calm down before bed!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #11
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
they have to get off MSN!

it's so exciting being online chatting with people, you can't sleep after!

seriously though, just have to calm down before bed!
i tend to keep off msn tbh these days it was the other day when i logged in and saw all the zzzzz messages i thought ok what's going on! but thanks for the tips celtic like i say, i mean i actually feel full of beans but it feels like i have a small amount of speed in me or something, it's like that kind of awake feeling. i feel too alert if that makes sense, cant switch off.

heres another one from face book in chat.
Ryan

hi there how r u
13:13Dizzi

hiya

hey are yo having trouble sleeping?
13:16Ryan

yes bad trouble

Last edited by lupa; 17-08-2009 at 01:31 PM.
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
gilly
Banned

Quote:
i did think that maybe it was just the folks in Leicester at first, wasn't there story a couple of weeks ago about an extra dose of fluoride being "accidentally" dumped in to the water supply? i did wonder if it was that but it's happening all over. there is something going on. everyone becoming tired and snappy so you start falling out with family and friends etc. john connor mentioned that there has a been a large rise in sectioning cases here in Leicester in the past few weeks so wondered if that had some thing to do with it too. i've lost no end of weight because i'm just not hungry.
Allegedly, the water supply in my neck of the woods isn't flouridated (yet). I've read a couple of books on the dangers of ELF emissions just from household appliances etc, and even the natural ley-line energies being corrupted by pylons etc., but I can't think of anything that's changed in my home or its immediate vicinity recently to bring about this sleeping problem.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #13
shiny

About 3-4 weeks ago i developed tinnitus and haven't had a good nights sleep since.
shiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #14
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
Allegedly, the water supply in my neck of the woods isn't flouridated (yet). I've read a couple of books on the dangers of ELF emissions just from household appliances etc, and even the natural ley-line energies being corrupted by pylons etc., but I can't think of anything that's changed in my home or its immediate vicinity recently to bring about this sleeping problem.
same here gilly in fact i've actually removed many electronic appliances from my bedroom especially so things should have improved. even turn all the plugs off at the wall. would be interesting to see exactly how many there are that are struggling to sleep at the moment. i can't put it down to the weather because there is no weather..or hot weather that should read. summer has been cancelled again this year folks.
Old 17-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #15
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny View Post
About 3-4 weeks ago i developed tinnitus and haven't had a good nights sleep since.
high pitch tone? very loud? or sounds loud in your head?
Old 17-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
positivity

i have had trouble sleeping for a few months now. also i seem to need longer hours of sleep to recharge.i used to be relativly quick at being fully awake after 20 minutes or so now its like im half asleep for at least an hour. more recently ive noticed people ending relationships.last week four people i know ended long term relationships inside a week.i thought that was a little strange
for 4 sets of people to do that inside a week!!
Old 17-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #17
manxboz

I can't sleep, no matter what i do i still can't, i have tried relaxing techincs and all but it won't help.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Hi all

smoking weed will fix both problems.

imo,its the heat.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #19
shiny

Quote:
high pitch tone? very loud? or sounds loud in your head?
It’s a high-pitched tone that sometimes varies in pitch. Its not as loud as I know some people get it, but its loud enough to be a distraction when I’m trying to sleep and to wake me up properly if I half-awake when turning in bed. I recently had an osteopathy session and I think it’s lessened it a bit so will go for another next week. I haven’t really felt like myself since it started, not very centered, I did wonder if it was psychic attack but lack of sleep is also a plausible explanation.
shiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #20
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
smoking weed will fix both problems.

imo,its the heat.
you got any? can't afford any atm