Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
piratecooper
Premier Subscribers

Default 5 Legal Ways To Get High From Mother Nature

History’s greatest drug dealer isn’t Pablo Escobar, it’s Mother Nature herself. Gaia long ago stocked our planet’s medicine cabinet with enough uppers, downers, inners, outers, whoppers, zingers, fingers, and springers to keep DARE busy for aeons.

Here are a few of the best all-natural (and 100% legal) ways to get high on Mother Nature’s special stash.

pic2

Be honest, you don't think mushrooms exist by pure coincidence do you?

5. Catnip

Catnip?

Yes, catnip. The very same stuff that you give to cats can also give you a mild narcotic buzz. It’s not nearly as powerful as the high you get from shooting heroin into your scrotum (we call it ‘dropping an s-bomb’ or ‘doing a scrotal’ here in the ‘hood.) but it has a substantially lower risk of causing you to choke on your own vomit or die of toxic shock syndrome. Give and take.

How’s it work: The active chemical in in catnip is called nepetalactone. Aside from its anti-bacterial properties, it acts as a mild sedative. It’s also mildly psychoactive, and has a tendency to cause a sense of well-being in users, otherwise known as ‘the mellows’. Catnip also works to combat insomnia. Just think! You can bond with your cat by rolling up a nice catnip joint and trading puffs with him. And since it’s cheap as hell (http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...r_id=1&ref=284) your feline friend shouldn’t get too miffed if you end up bogarting the jay.

pic3

Try to find something more adorable than a cat tripping balls.

You can also boil two or three grams of it into tea for the same effect, but that’s not nearly as much fun to imbibe in front of police officers.

The downside : If any of your friends ever see you doing ‘nip they’ll think you’re a pussy.

4. Betel Nuts

Never heard of it.

In that case, you are far from the norm. Betel nuts are the fourth most widely used substance on the chucklefucking planet. Roughly 20% of the world regularly chews Betel nut.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

People go nuts for these...nuts

How’s it Work: Betel nuts are a stimulant. When chewed with mineral lime and wrapped in Betel pepper leaf, Betel nuts act as a powerful stimulant and minor euphoric. It also aids in digestion and acts as a stimulant. Basically, Betel nuts are like combining a cup of coffee with a cigarette. Betel nuts make a fantastic party drug, but they’re best used only occasionally.

Wrap your nut up, and chew it while dancing your way through a rave or people-watching at an outdoor event or a concert. You’ll feel great, you’ll have tons of energy, and (best of all) you’ll be able to use the phrase ‘bust a nut’ with regularity.

The Downside : Betel nuts are best viewed the same way as cigarettes. One or two of them every once in a while shouldn’t cause you any problems, but regular use can give you oral cancer. That’s right, that fucker cancer ruins yet another awesome drug.

Also, it covers your teeth with this weird reddish sheen, but that washes off pretty easily. Just bring water.

There's a reason it's not called the kissing drug.

3. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds/Morning Glory Seeds

Mother Nature's answer to LSD

Those Are Drugs? Yes, lurking in the gardening aisle of every Wal-Mart, Lowes, and Home Depot in the country is a massive and cheap supply of one of the world’s most powerful hallucinogenic drugs. Both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and Morning Glory seeds, if consumed, will make you trip your balls off.

Why? Because these innocent looking little seeds are filled to bursting with d-lysergic acid amide, better known as LSA. Unlike it’s lab-synthesized cousin, LSD, LSA is a perfectly naturally occurring psychedelic.

3 seeds is usually enough to send you out into tripspace. Ablert Hoffman, the world’s most famous drug-using-hippy-scientist (there are more than you think) said that the active oral dose of LSA is 2 to 5 milligrams.

Albert Hoffman, seen here warping the very fabric of reality with SCIENCE.

Will It Kill Me : No, you shouldn’t eat a whole lot of seeds, but you can’t kill yourself with this unless you somehow manage to choke on the fucking shells.

That said, LSA does have a tendency to make you vomit like a goddamn firehose. On the plus side, it provides a simple way to settle that age-old question, “How far could I projectile vomit if I really, really tried?” If you’ve never wondered this, than I pity you.

Please note that although both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and Morning Glory seeds are 100% legal pretty much everywhere, actual extracted LSA is illegal pretty much everywhere. You can’t get in trouble for having the seeds, but don’t any of you drug chemist nerds try to extract the pure drug. No one wants to get sodomized in jail unnecessarily.

2. Wormwood

Eww.

Ever since that fateful weekend I spent in Tijuana with a quart of tequila and that transvestite with the glass eye, I’ve sworn off of all drugs that involve worms even tangentially. The memories are just too raw.

pic4

Terrible, terrible memories.

But I’m willing to make an exception for Wormwood. Artemesia absinthium, as it is known by people in long white coats, is a leafy green plant that has the honor of being an ingredient in the most ridiculously hyped up liquor on the planet.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/var025.htm

Absinthium? That sounds familiar…

If you’ve ever been to any substantial nerd gathering, you’ve heard kids talking about Absinthe in hushed tones. Absinthe is a green anise-flavored liqueur that was banned in most of the world for its psychoactive effects. In reality, most Absinthe is about as psychoactive as my urine (slightly), but that doesn’t stop it from being incredibly popular. Absinthe is now perfectly legal to buy, so if you’re looking to try Wormwood, that’s probably going to be your first option.

When smoked or drank, Wormwood has mild to moderate psychoactive effects, in line with Marijuana. In addition to getting you sort-of high, wormwood helps to treat appetite problems, diarrhea, gallbladder problems, nausea, stomach pain, and vomiting. When added to cuts or sprains, Wormwood oil acts as an anesthetic.

That’s pretty boss. Some people, and we’re not saying who these people are and certainly aren’t advocating anything illegal to our audience, find that wormwood increases the potency of marijuana when mixed in with it.

pic5

Oh nature, what trippy wonders you bestow upon us!

Side-effects : Wormwood can be harmful to pregnant women or dangerous if consumed in great enough quantity to create psychoactive effects. Don’t take more than five drops of wormwood oil, you fucking moron. You’re high enough as it is.

1. Kratom

Gesundheit.

Actually, Kratom is the name of the only drug here that I’m actually surprised is legal. Orgasmically, soul-churningly pleasantly surprised.

pic6

Fuck you guys, do you have any idea how hard it was to find an image result off
Google for “orgasmically” that was SFW?

So what is it : Anyway, Kratom usually takes the form of brownish leaves ground into a fine powder. You can smoke it, eat it, or drink it. The most efficient way to take it is in a tea or mixed in with a beverage. It tastes worse than Taco Bell on the way back up.

Take about five grams in tea for an incredibly pleasant, opiate-like body high. Kratom feels at least as good as any painkiller you’ve ever been prescribed. It’s totally legal, relatively inexpensive, and a fucking fantastic party drug. Drink a tea and then chew some leaves, you’ll be energetic and high as balls at the same time.

Can I OD? Huge doses can cause nausea, that’s it. It is mildly addictive, so limit your intake to once every four or five days. Less if you don’t mind paying out the ass.

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Bro...ategory=Kratom

http://www.barstools.net/media/5-leg...mother-nature/

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
piratecooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #2
redskywalker

I'll have what he's ^ having
redskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
baxter

Nice funny guide piratecooper cheers! Got some red vein thai kratom right now

Last edited by baxter; 24-08-2009 at 09:04 PM.
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
Infinite I

Some people have been saying that LSH can be indistingshable from real LSD.

To make LSH you pulverize your LSA seeds and soak them in water (chlorin free as this destroys the lsa) for 4-24 hours with either rum, you could do it just with rum ually actor peppermint oil or two tablespoons of peppermint plant material. Theres something called aceltahyde (sp) that converts the LSA into LSH.

Ive not had much success recently but ive definately had something that was not just lsa, more experiementing needed, specially if peeps are claiming its just like lsd. Datura stramonium seeds are said to potentiate and combat nasuea 1-3 of them.

Heres a thread with a heap of info about this very thing. I havent read much of it myself, just havent had the oppurtunity to even consider experimenting.

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/defau...g=posts&t=5733

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
funkyjesus
Banned

I would be more interested in that if it wasn't filled with unnecessary cursing every fourth word. Why do that?
funkyjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
cafetimes1991

Cool thread. Woop!

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyjesus View Post
I would be more interested in that if it wasn't filled with unnecessary cursing every fourth word. Why do that?
i know! it fucking ruins this thread!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #8
bobbydiva

I've never really done drugs, so I don't understand. Why don't we have dealers running around clubs with legal highs? Can you get done for dealing anything that can cause a disorderly or something?

Why are there not legal high shops where you can go get infinite conciousnessed?

Last edited by bobbydiva; 24-08-2009 at 10:38 PM.
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Infinite I

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
I've never really done drugs, so I don't understand. Why don't we have dealers running around clubs with legal highs? Can you get done for dealing anything that can cause a disorderly or something?

Why are there not legal high shops where you can go get infinite conciousnessed?
Most of them are shite imo some rc's are pretty decent but the magic goes away pretty quickly. And tptb dont want us expanding our conciousness for the better do they?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Most of them are shite imo some rc's are pretty decent but the magic goes away pretty quickly. And tptb dont want us expanding our conciousness for the better do they?
True, but surely somebody has just gone out one night with some legal highs, found some pissed up dopeheads and made a killing claiming it was weed or coke or something? If not I may give it a try lol

I'd definitely be interested in the LSA stuff. I've been reading a lot about the early LSD experiments from the intelligence agencies. And "the little ones that spring forth".

Can anyone recommend a legal high to begin with that isn't too mind blowy?

I've been meaning to get that ilex guyasa just to help along dreaming, but I can't find anything about it. Am I spelling it wrong?
Old 24-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
Why don't we have dealers running around clubs with legal highs?
Coz they don't really work

I'll never forget the time I tried to secretly smoke a banana peel when I was ten years old.

Sick for days.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-08-2009 at 10:54 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Coz they don't really work

I'll never forget the time I tried to secretly smoke a banana peel when I was ten years old.

Sick for days.
That Salvia stuff looks pretty nasty on Youtube.
Old 24-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #13
size_of_light

Quote:
That Salvia stuff looks pretty nasty on Youtube.
Your recommendation alone is enough for me not to be interested in giving a shit about it or even checking out the clips.

Drugs are massively overrated.

...by people who take them.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-08-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 24-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #14
armoured_amazon

Quote:
No, you shouldn’t eat a whole lot of seeds, but you can’t kill yourself with this unless you somehow manage to choke on the fucking shells.
Lmao

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #15
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Your recommendation alone is enough for me not to be interested in giving a shit about it or even checking out the clips.

Drugs are massively overrated.

...by people who take them.
Are you a meditator? Lucid dreamer?

Although I've never really taken anything other than a puff of weed, I prefer the feeling of lucid dreaming than the getting fucked in the club "euphoria".

If I ever experiment, it will be at home relaxed in my room where it is safe.
Old 24-08-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
size_of_light

Quote:
Are you a meditator? Lucid dreamer?

Although I've never really taken anything other than a puff of weed, I prefer the feeling of lucid dreaming than the getting fucked in the club "euphoria".

If I ever experiment, it will be at home relaxed in my room where it is safe.
Haha. Should I tell you?

If you're interested in lucid dreaming, try Nicabate quit-smoking nicotine patches and combine them with regular daily meditation.

You'll fly out of your skin and be fully aware and the total master of your own dreams.

If you're a non-smoker now, the downside will be that you'll end up smoking a pack a day when you decide to stop experimenting with the patches.

But more seriously, you don't need to do that in order to explore the realm of lucid dreaming with amazing results and I commend you for your interest in that above the titillating but shallow lure of recreational drug use.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-08-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 24-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
nihil

What is nicabate? As previous smoker, crack-head, pills eater and Acid Psyconaut... I'm just curious
Old 24-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #18
lionsheart

making love is mother natures best drug
sorry for the one line post
lionsheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post
What is nicabate? As previous smoker, crack-head, pills eater and Acid Psyconaut... I'm just curious
It's a quit-smoking product here in Australia: patches or gum.

I've used the patches, but I don't really want to emphasise or endorse what I said above.

Lucid dreaming is a noted side effect of the patches, but so are powerful nightmares, and what happened to me might not necessarily happen to others.

Naturally-induced lucid dreaming is a much more healthy, effective and productive method in the long term.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-08-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 25-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #20
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratecooper View Post

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds/Morning Glory Seeds

Mother Nature's answer to LSD

Those Are Drugs? Yes, lurking in the gardening aisle of every Wal-Mart, Lowes, and Home Depot in the country is a massive and cheap supply of one of the world’s most powerful hallucinogenic drugs. Both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and Morning Glory seeds, if consumed, will make you trip your balls off.

Why? Because these innocent looking little seeds are filled to bursting with d-lysergic acid amide, better known as LSA. Unlike it’s lab-synthesized cousin, LSD, LSA is a perfectly naturally occurring psychedelic.

3 seeds is usually enough to send you out into tripspace. Ablert Hoffman, the world’s most famous drug-using-hippy-scientist (there are more than you think) said that the active oral dose of LSA is 2 to 5 milligrams.

Will It Kill Me : No, you shouldn’t eat a whole lot of seeds, but you can’t kill yourself with this unless you somehow manage to choke on the fucking shells.

That said, LSA does have a tendency to make you vomit like a goddamn firehose. On the plus side, it provides a simple way to settle that age-old question, “How far could I projectile vomit if I really, really tried?” If you’ve never wondered this, than I pity you.

Please note that although both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and Morning Glory seeds are 100% legal pretty much everywhere, actual extracted LSA is illegal pretty much everywhere. You can’t get in trouble for having the seeds, but don’t any of you drug chemist nerds try to extract the pure drug. No one wants to get sodomized in jail unnecessarily.

I would SERIOUSLY advise against using packaged seeds from retailers as mentioned above. Both HBWR (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) and MG (Morning Glory) seeds are treated with a pesticide before packaging as a deterrent to those who would take the ill-advised cue from people hyping their ability to make you "trip your balls off".....

If you're going to ingest either of those types of seeds, or ANY natural substance with mind-altering effects, PLEASE do some research and KNOW what you're doing and what you're putting into your body!!!

ONLY 100% ORGANIC seeds (or plants, fungi, substances) should you even consider using and you should only purchase them from reputable retailers that can certify that their products are indeed Organic!!!

Ingesting seeds that have been treated can seriously damage both your liver AND kidneys and make you pretty damn sick to boot, making your experience one that you will NOT ever wish to repeat!!!

Also, HBWR seeds are FAR MORE potent than MG seeds.... Whereas you could ingest as many as 50 - 100 MG seeds to achieve great effect, as few as 1 - 3 seeds of the HBWR variety will be (usually) MORE than enough, all dependent upon the user, this is where RESEARCH and extremely CAREFUL trial and error come in..... That said, the HBWR seeds have an exterior hull that is brown and slightly fuzzy.... This needs to be scraped off before any processing or use is to take place!!!

I would really, really, REALLY think twice.... Then, think AGAIN before just hearing something like this post and going and jumping in both feet into an entheogenic/psychedelic experience..... It's not an event conducive to a good time or "party".... These are sacred and POWERFUL substances meant for serious spiritual work, not seeing colors and acting a fool....

Know what you're doing before you make a mistake that may take you down a pathway you did not wish to travel....

A lot of good information can be found at Erowid's website, I'll provide a link below.....

http://www.erowid.org/

Done right, a psychedelic experience can be one of the most rewarding experiences of a persons life....

Journey Well

Last edited by phemohilia; 25-08-2009 at 12:07 AM.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote