Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default Black Masonic Entertainers: Who Really Runs Things

Most Interesting, Especially Parts 2 & 3.



Last edited by shodan; 06-09-2009 at 02:21 PM.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default

Bump
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
nectars
Senior Member
 
nectars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,794
Default

Good video dude, vague though if ones not accustomed with the Occult.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

I have seen those videos a while ago and since then its become obvious that 95% of mainstream black musicians, actors/actresses and T.V presenters are cheerleaders for the N.W.O(some knowingly others unknowingly). Some have had a family member or close friend taken from them as part of becoming a household name, the people who run Hollywood and MTV etc are actually very afraid of black people. Black people have been blessed with talent but the elite take all things good and corrupt and pollute it all.

In terms of metaphysics and historical experiences the Black race is unrivaled, blacks were the first people on Earth, in Israel and Egypt and the predominantly white elite cannot stand it. Africa has the most natural resources and diverse wildlife on the planet, we know the elite worship the sun and the sun shows black people more love.

I think people need to look at Dave Chappelle and Ian Wright as examples of blackmen who refused money in order to be conforming ass kissers. Dave Chappelle turned down a $50 million deal to degrade his people through his comedy, Ian Wright walked away from the BBC scene because they were making him look stupid as he refused to put on a house negro act.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...s-the-BBC.html



meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:38 AM   #5
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default





meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Funny, leave it to meksar to turn this thread into being a thread about Masonic involvement in racial division into being a thread about "the gay agenda."

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts about it to myself, out of respect for forum rules.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #7
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Its not in the Black mans nature or spirit to be gay, the elite know that back in ancient Israel the tribe of Judah and the the 11 other tribes would not have tolerated any of this homosexuality. Nothing gives these luciferian sodomites more pleasure then sticking it up the ass of people whose ancestors would have put them to death for even attempting to do so.

The Zionists/Khazar empire know they are not the real Jews and have to do all they can to make the legitimate Israelite's look feminine and weak as hell. If you want Zionist money you fall in line and allow these depraved freaks to do their business. Research Sodom and Gomorrah then get back to me, Zionists run the entertainment industry through sexual depravity and blood sacrifice.




meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #8
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Funny, leave it to meksar to turn this thread into being a thread about Masonic involvement in racial division into being a thread about "the gay agenda."

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts about it to myself, out of respect for forum rules.

You obviously did not watch all three vids on "Black Masonic Entertainers". That or you're really, really, really asleep.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:38 AM   #9
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Its not in the Black mans nature or spirit to be gay, the elite know that back in ancient Israel the tribe of Judah and the the 11 other tribes would not have tolerated any of this homosexuality. Nothing gives these luciferian sodomites more pleasure then sticking it up the ass of people whose ancestors would have put them to death for even attempting to do so.

The Zionists/Khazar empire know they are not the real Jews and have to do all they can to make the legitimate Israelite's look feminine and weak as hell. If you want Zionist money you fall in line and allow these depraved freaks to do their business. Research Sodom and Gomorrah then get back to me, Zionists run the entertainment industry through sexual depravity and blood sacrifice.
You are so full of shit that you never cease to amaze me. Are you even a black man? Who the hell are you to say what is and what is not in the black man's spirit?

Trying to speak for everyone, as usual. One day you will see how completely idiotic the sweeping generalizations you have no problem making are.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 02-08-2009 at 03:39 AM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:52 AM   #10
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default


meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:02 AM   #11
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Oh, and let me just go on record as saying, homosexuality is most definitely in the nature of many black men.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:03 AM   #12
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
You are so full of shit that you never cease to amaze me. Are you even a black man? Who the hell are you to say what is and what is not in the black man's spirit?

Trying to speak for everyone, as usual. One day you will see how completely idiotic the sweeping generalizations you have no problem making are.
The only one full of shit here is you, homosexuality is very taboo in the black community because of our historical heritage. As a spiritual man i do not believe in harming homosexuals who don't force their ways on others, however many of these people need a sense of empowerment and dehumanization over someone they throw a big money contract at. Many of these celebrities were not gay or bisexual before entering the industry, but the luciferians can not contain their sodomy/fish mongering.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:05 AM   #13
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Oh, and let me just go on record as saying, homosexuality is most definitely in the nature of many black men.
Homosexuality came from the cave people known as Caucasians and so did blood sacrifice.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:06 AM   #14
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
The only one full of shit here is you, homosexuality is very taboo in the black community because of our historical heritage. As a spiritual man i do not believe in harming homosexuals who don't force their ways on others, however many of these people need a sense of empowerment and dehumanization over someone they throw a big money contract at. Many of these celebrities were not gay or bisexual before entering the industry, but the luciferians can not contain their sodomy/fish mongering.
I don't care where it's taboo because of your historical heritage, and I don't care if you call yourself a "spiritual man" or not. No one is forcing their way onto you at all. Homosexuality is not dehumanizing and your claim that it is just reveals you to be the ignorant judgmental person you are. It makes me laugh when you call homosexuality "Luciferian" and say things like "sodomy/fish mongering" - you look like a complete fool.

I know a lot of black homosexuals and trust me, it comes naturally. You don't know what you're talking about. You probably know very few gay people, at least openly gay people - however homosexuality is quite prevalent in the black community, amongst guys on "the down low."

I would venture to say there are more gay black men than gay white men, at least proportionately. And trust me, my guess is FAR more educated than yours, considering I've had more gay sex than you have.

EDIT: No point in discussing it with you though, no matter what your idiotic mind will always interpret homosexuality as Satanic, dehumanizing and evil, and no matter what you will always just make the completely stupid assumption that black men are not naturally gay. Which is just an absurd and idiotic statement considering how many gay black men there are. I'm tired of being nice to idiots like you. Your statements have no credibility whatsoever and you are just full of hatred, pretending your judgment and finger-pointing is secretly "tough love" - if there is a day of judgment to come, which I'm sure is a thought that gives you an erection as you live your life judging everyone who disagrees with your stance in life - then you're going to be mighty surprised at the way you are judged for your ignorance and intolerance of other lifestyles. BTW, letting homosexuals be themselves and yet still criticizing them and attacking them is not being tolerant. It's being accepting. You can accept someone and still treat him like shit, which is pretty much what you do to everyone who disagrees with your argument of what is spiritual. Your definitions of spirituality are under-educated and lacking data.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 02-08-2009 at 04:10 AM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:12 AM   #15
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default

Fascinating breakdown of this video. Again, what is the fascination that this energy has with children?? Hmmmm...

Like the video asks: What business does a grown WOMAN have in singing a song about kissing a GIRL? What are the psychological implications of doing such a thing?


Also another poster says it succintly: Programming. From childhood to adulthood we are under the constant bombardment of books, movies, television that promote homosexuality is an acceptable choice/lifestyle.

And they have even flip the norms so those who do not embrace the programming are question and despise as inhuman. Hmmmm....




Katy Perry I Kissed A Girl

sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:15 AM   #16
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient being View Post
Fascinating breakdown of this video. Again, what is the fascination that this energy has with children?? Hmmmm...

Like the video asks: What business does a grown WOMAN have in singing a song about kissing a GIRL? What are the psychological implications of doing such a thing?


Also another poster says it succintly: Programming. From childhood to adulthood we are under the constant bombardment of books, movies, television that promote homosexuality is an acceptable choice/lifestyle.

And they have even flip the norms so those who do not embrace the programming are question and despise as inhuman. Hmmmm....




Katy Perry I Kissed A Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpulVBgib9Y
Homosexuality is an acceptable choice and lifestyle, and she is singing the song because we are at a point in our culture where she is able to do so.

Also she is not saying she kissed a little girl, and for you to think so is indicative of the place your mind goes when you hear the song. Nice.

Everyone keep applying your interpretations, remember though that life is a rorschach test, and what you see is really just a reflection of your own mind and spirit.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:17 AM   #17
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient being View Post
Did you watch parts 2 and 3? I don't think there's very much vagueness in them at all. They pretty well tell us who runs this world. Always all roads leading back to Rome.
The Romans still exert a massive amount of power through the Jesuits and Knights of Malta, but i have to say it is the Zionist cabal on top of the pyramid these days. Soon it may well be a arrestable offense to expose Zionism and all its wickedness, also the Khazars are good at playing mind games.

Remember out all the historical events the Holocaust is the one they don't want people looking into, because so much special treatment has come out of that and if exposed the whole world will see the Khazar empire for what it is. They believe in Zeitgeist(Lucis Trust propaganda) and it's denial of Christ, however the fact the Church of Babylon would deceive the world with a false image of Christ and celebrate the birth of Nimrod on Dec 25th is not worth mentioning is it?.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:21 AM   #18
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Everyone keep applying your interpretations, remember though that life is a rorschach test, and what you see is really just a reflection of your own mind and spirit.

This poster stated it well:

Programming. From childhood to adulthood we are under the constant bombardment of books, movies, television that promote homosexuality is an acceptable choice/lifestyle.

And they have even flipped the norms so those who do not embrace the programming are questioned and despised as inhuman.


I really don't think you watched the video, yet you are commenting on it. Either that or you are really, really, really, really asleep. Or like in the movie "Revolver". "They'll do anything to defend that voice in their head that makes them believe it is them." No matter what kind of rancour it promotes against innocent children. Sometimes truth is hard to deal with. You'll get through it though. Maybe not today, but one day.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:23 AM   #19
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default



Last edited by meksar; 02-08-2009 at 05:03 AM.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #20
sentient being
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,196
Default

Originally Posted by lgorenc

"I don't actually think that should be called phobia. The only thing that bothers me are so called Pride parades. They quickly transform into a disgusting, flamboyant, perverse sexual behavior openly manifested on the streets for everbody to see.


http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_al...full/index.php


And now tell me one should accept such gatherings with open arms.
Pride parade in Serbia is yet to take place in September 2009, but I hope it will fail again, for the sake of my children."




WOW, to say the least. I thought I knew a lot but after seeing that post, I have to say again:

Truly this must be hell on earth. How very very sad and scary. Truly, what evil has posessed men to behave this way? It's enough for me to want to take several days away from the internet. Ciao for now.

Last edited by sentient being; 02-08-2009 at 05:10 AM.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
illuminati tools, mtv teenage brainwash, music industry

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:33 AM.